Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Ejaz

Elon Musk reveals brain-hacking plans

14 hours ago, notme said:

Interesting, given Mr.... Musk's statements on the danger of AI.

Mr.. musk plans to reach a symbiosis with ai and humans, given that ai is predicted to surpass humans.

27 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

Mr.. musk plans to reach a symbiosis with ai and humans, given that ai is predicted to surpass humans.

So he hopes that we will be the equivalent of our digestive microbes, for computers.

Well that's grand.

8 hours ago, notme said:

So he hopes that we will be the equivalent of our digestive microbes, for computers.

Well that's grand.

His point of view is that we don't have the processing power that a computer has. His argument is that we already have a symbiotic relationship with our devices.  He wants to increase neural processing power. 

9 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

With power follows the destruction :help:

For whom the gods wish to destroy, they first make mad. --pagan Roman proverb

May Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). for give any sin l committed quoting this.

With that, the suicide rates will rise.

And no, we don't need any more technology please. In fact, we should chuck out half of the technology we already have at this point, and replace it with natural things.

Guest RandomGuest

But I wonder if attaching wires to our brains is haram. Might be since were not allowed to change ourselves as allahs creation. But if its not haram then id be intrested in this. Because it could cause a massive change in humanity. So please tell me if this is haram and explain it indepth for me.

3 minutes ago, Guest RandomGuest said:

But I wonder if attaching wires to our brains is haram. Might be since were not allowed to change ourselves as allahs creation. But if its not haram then id be intrested in this. Because it could cause a massive change in humanity. So please tell me if this is haram and explain it indepth for me.

Shiachat is a discussion site. You might want to ask your marja about the fiqh of modifying the human brain. I doubt there are many rulings at this time - it's too new an idea - but if you find any, please share with us.