Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

How many people here are Pakistanis? I feel the entire Shia chat is 90%PAK and rest 10%

so lets do this if you are a Pakistani comment PAK

and others comment their respected countries.

PLZ DO IT don’t IGNORE PLZZZ    :cool:  :discussion:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A suggestion @Noor Taleb if you didn't know already, you can create a "real poll" on here using the and make it anonymous so you get more responses... 

If you don't know how, here's instructions:

1) Press "Start new topic" 

2) Select the forum you want in the drop down menu then press continue

3) Above the "Title" box there will be a "Content" button, press this and select poll in the drop down menu

4) Then enter the poll title, the poll question and the poll options, make sure you don't select "Make voter names public?" this will keep the poll anonymous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Ali~J said:

A suggestion @Noor Taleb if you didn't know already, you can create a "real poll" on here using the and make it anonymous so you get more responses... 

If you don't know how, here's instructions:

1) Press "Start new topic" 

2) Select the forum you want in the drop down menu then press continue

3) Above the "Title" box there will be a "Content" button, press this and select poll in the drop down menu

4) Then enter the poll title, the poll question and the poll options, make sure you don't select "Make voter names public?" this will keep the poll anonymous

Thank youuu but I’m ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Muslim2010 said:

I like to share an old POLL regarding the Geographical location of ShiaChat members:

This may be informative for you though and old one.

Thank you. That poll is in the Veteran Forum; only members who joined before 2014 can access it if they have Veteran status; the Veteran banner is brown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Veteran Member? Hahah this exists. Man I should get my old username back then :brucelee:

2 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Thank you. That poll is in the Veteran Forum; only members who joined before 2014 can access it if they have Veteran status; the Veteran banner is brown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Thank you. That poll is in the Veteran Forum; only members who joined before 2014 can access it if they have Veteran status; the Veteran banner is brown.

That’s position racist 

ahhaha loool I’m just kidding

:hahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

How many people here are Pakistanis? I feel the entire Shia chat is 90%PAK and rest 10%

so lets do this if you are a Pakistani comment PAK

and others comment their respected countries.

PLZ DO IT don’t IGNORE PLZZZ    :cool:  :discussion:

I consider Pakistanis and Indians to be the same.

I'm Indian (born in the U.S., but parents are from India), but have lots of family in/from Pakistan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Akbar673 said:

I consider Pakistanis and Indians to be the same.

I'm Indian (born in the U.S., but parents are from India), but have lots of family in/from Pakistan.

:sign_merci:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aflower said:

British born. My ancestors are originally from Iran and then they migrated to India and Pakistan. In Pakistan I've visited Lahore, Karachi, Islamabad, Pindi, Faislabad etc. 

wowwwwww so cooooool

Edited by Noor Taleb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

Thank you. That poll is in the Veteran Forum; only members who joined before 2014 can access it if they have Veteran status; the Veteran banner is brown.

What about people who joined at 2014? Do they count?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...