Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
BowTie

Crazed ex-husband taunts ex-wife daughter of Lebanese MP

Rate this topic

Daughter of Hezbollah MP Nawaf al Moussaoui has been harassed by her ex-husband who happens to be the son of office executive of Sayed Khamenei in Lebanon for years of torture during marriage. At the end after their divorce he used to verbally abuse her every time she wants to see her children, and by witness reports he slapped her under her parents house and her father (Hezbollah MP) used to try to intervene by law and police justice but without any solutions. 

Yesterday night the crazed ex-husband was in a high-speed chase taunting his ex-wife with children and one of her siblings, after she the police helped her take her children for a couple of days. The high-speed chase ended with him making them stop the car and hitting them and taking the phone after realizing they were documenting the chase.

After that Hezbollah MP with his brother and nephews went to the Police station where her ex-husband was after being captured and they forcefully entered to beat up the ex-husband and after the police forced them out a shot was fired at the ex-husband while the MP denied being him that took the shot.

Pro and most Anti Hezbollah Party praised the Hezbollah MP for standing up and defending his daughter after years of torture for divorce and months of torture and trauma after the divorce.

Many people questioned if a guy was able to do that to a daughter of an MP and especially Hezbollah MP for years, then what about women who really have no one to protect them? 

Where its been sparking that till when will Shia Sharia law be ignorant and in the dark ages? Allowing men to abuse and torture their wives, where it doesnt only affect the wife but the children as well.

Below is apart of the high-speed taunting documented by the sister of the ex-wife.

1 hour ago, BowTie said:

Daughter of Hezbollah MP Nawaf al Moussaoui has been harassed by her ex-husband who happens to be the son of office executive of Sayed Khamenei in Lebanon for years of torture during marriage. At the end after their divorce he used to verbally abuse her every time she wants to see her children, and by witness reports he slapped her under her parents house and her father (Hezbollah MP) used to try to intervene by law and police justice but without any solutions. 

Yesterday night the crazed ex-husband was in a high-speed chase taunting his ex-wife with children and one of her siblings, after she the police helped her take her children for a couple of days. The high-speed chase ended with him making them stop the car and hitting them and taking the phone after realizing they were documenting the chase.

After that Hezbollah MP with his brother and nephews went to the Police station where her ex-husband was after being captured and they forcefully entered to beat up the ex-husband and after the police forced them out a shot was fired at the ex-husband while the MP denied being him that took the shot.

Pro and most Anti Hezbollah Party praised the Hezbollah MP for standing up and defending his daughter after years of torture for divorce and months of torture and trauma after the divorce.

Many people questioned if a guy was able to do that to a daughter of an MP and especially Hezbollah MP for years, then what about women who really have no one to protect them? 

Where its been sparking that till when will Shia Sharia law be ignorant and in the dark ages? Allowing men to abuse and torture their wives, where it doesnt only affect the wife but the children as well.

Below is apart of the high-speed taunting documented by the sister of the ex-wife.

So, whole Iran and Maraja are responsible for one person's wrong behavior ?

Guest Ilets

The biggest abusers of married women aren't necessarily men, but mother in laws.

13 minutes ago, Hassan- said:

Right after the video men of al musawi gave him a good beating in the middle of the street.

Its not said in the street but in the police station. Seems he very well deserves it. Also apprenty it was the MPs brother and nephews and the MP and his personal body guard

18 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

I think that Hezbollah would take notice if video reach to them and no one knows what is the matter to be fair. It is to be tried in a court of law and not in politics.

Its not politics. But when things happen in public it becomes a case of public opinion.

5 minutes ago, BowTie said:

Its not said in the street but in the police station. Seems he very well deserves it. Also apprenty it was the MPs brother and nephews and the MP and his personal body guard

Its not politics. But when things happen in public it becomes a case of public opinion.

Yeah but to be fair Ayotullah Khamanei did not tell him to be bad to his wife and therefore, we should identify and notify to Hezbollah Political Party that this person is not a good candidate for election.

Which Shia law ? Qur'an or Hadith ?

Man made law.

16 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Yeah but to be fair Ayotullah Khamanei did not tell him to be bad to his wife and therefore, we should identify and notify to Hezbollah Political Party that this person is not a good candidate for election.

I don’t think you understood the story

1 minute ago, BowTie said:

Man made law.

I do not think that Shia law is made be any of man but Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and given by Prophet (PBUHHP) and 12 Imams. 

The one man does not show that whole of Hezbollah or Iran is wrong.  And, we can only make this work out if we reach to Hezbollah political party and tell that this person is doing wrong. 

Guest Zoofi
2 hours ago, starlight said:

'Shia women and their abuse at the hands of poorly implemented sharia laws' in a nutshell

Seriously! Where was sharia and all that in this recorded brawl? 

Guest Zoofi
2 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Lebanon in a nutshell.

Humans in a nutshell. Oppression everywhere, and women are no less when it comes to them having an upper hand. 

30 minutes ago, Guest Zoofi said:

Seriously! Where was sharia and all that in this recorded brawl? 

The laws are biased in favour of men when it comes to marriage, divorce and child custody leading degenerate men like him to think they can continue  oppressing women even after the marriage is over for all practical purposes. 

2 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Such as?

You can ask all the sisters on ShiaChat that suffered from it. But what is a fact, Shia Marital Law is the worst at the moment, and full of corruption in the courts. And in general they are refusing reform because it would weaken the the judges authority. 

2 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

I do not think that Shia law is made be any of man but Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and given by Prophet (PBUHHP) and 12 Imams. 

The one man does not show that whole of Hezbollah or Iran is wrong.  And, we can only make this work out if we reach to Hezbollah political party and tell that this person is doing wrong. 

My friend. You still don’t understand the point.

4 hours ago, BowTie said:

years of torture for divorce and months of torture and trauma after the divorce.

4 hours ago, BowTie said:

At the end after their divorce he used to verbally abuse her every time she wants to see her children, and by witness reports he slapped her under her parents house and her father (Hezbollah MP) used to try to intervene by law and police justice but without any solutions. 

@Flying_Eagle. Do you see this happening in a non Muslim secular state? wife getting verbally and physically abused at child visits even after the divorce and yet the husband continues to retain the custody of the children?  

1 hour ago, Guest Zoofi said:

Humans in a nutshell. Oppression everywhere, and women are no less when it comes to them having an upper hand. 

How is this thread men vs women? And exactly how and when do women have 'an upper hand' against men in Muslim households?

3 hours ago, Guest Ilets said:

The biggest abusers of married women aren't necessarily men, but mother in laws.

Or the girls own family who sometimes turn a blind eye to such behaviour hoping that the man will change. Such men never change and only get worse with the passing of time. 

1 hour ago, BowTie said:

You can ask all the sisters on ShiaChat that suffered from it. But what is a fact, Shia Marital Law is the worst at the moment, and full of corruption in the courts. And in general they are refusing reform because it would weaken the the judges authority. 

My friend. You still don’t understand the point.

I will tell you another horror story 

During the nikkah in my family/relatives the area where a woman can add her conditions/what she wants is crossed out beforehand. :ranting:

Edited by Noor Taleb

1 hour ago, Aflower said:

Or the girls own family who sometimes turn a blind eye to such behaviour hoping that the man will change. Such men never change and only get worse with the passing of time. 

Usually many women get quite and accepts the burden an abusive men for the sake of her children because majority of the Islamic Shia courts still follow very old Sharia that allows the father to provoke and black mail the mother for her children's custody because of an opinion of a minority of some Maraji’.

While Iran for example child custody isnt according to the age or a right of the parent its according to the interest and whats best of the child.

Edited by BowTie

Guest Zoofi
2 hours ago, BowTie said:

But what is a fact, Shia Marital Law is the worst at the moment, and full of corruption in the courts. And in general they are refusing reform because it would weaken the the judges authority.

Your comments generally sicken me. Could you please please & please quote one Shia Shaira family law that is corrupted? 

You sir have no knowledge of your religion, and have no self respect in your deen. But none of that matters, what really matters is, why don’t you pick a religion that is better than this and go join that X-Chat. 

6 hours ago, BowTie said:

A very deep topic with a very lame shallow remark

Not a very deep topic at all. This is a terrible cultural idiocy. Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out, nor does it take the daughter of a famous person for us to finally stop it and create laws against it.

8 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Not a very deep topic at all. This is a terrible cultural idiocy. Doesn’t take a genius to figure it out, nor does it take the daughter of a famous person for us to finally stop it and create laws against it.

Actually, if you consider being the traditional subservient to dark aged laws. Its up to you. But not all fathers accepts their daughter be treated like a dog in the name of religion.

3 minutes ago, BowTie said:

Actually, if you consider being the traditional subservient to dark aged laws. Its up to you. But not all fathers accepts their daughter be treated like a dog in the name of religion.

Im actually against what’s being done to women in the Middle East... that’s why I’m calling it cultural idiocy. But it’s baffling that we only talk about it when someone who’s well known encounters this. 

I hear about women getting harassed in Lebanon every single day and no one does anything about it.

7 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

Im actually against what’s being done to women in the Middle East... that’s why I’m calling it cultural idiocy. But it’s baffling that we only talk about it when someone who’s well known encounters this. 

I hear about women getting harassed in Lebanon every single day and no one does anything about it.

Actually a lot are. Even Nawwaf al Moussaoui behind the scenes has been sitting with Women Rights Groups lobbying for changes for a while now.

Unfortunately the Highest Islamic Shia Council follows one Marja’ and refuses to change the child custody law or a lot of Marital and Divorce laws in general.

25 minutes ago, Guest Zoofi said:

Your comments generally sicken me. Could you please please & please quote one Shia Shaira family law that is corrupted? 

You sir have no knowledge of your religion, and have no self respect in your deen. But none of that matters, what really matters is, why don’t you pick a religion that is better than this and go join that X-Chat. 

No actually you don’t know your religion. Because you think religion is something traditional, we follow it just because it has been going on for years. But you don’t use your mind, and I doubt you studied your religion well to know there is no one opinion in Shia Islam but a lot of opinions. And when an opinion has been outdated but remains just because some Maraji’ choose to remain traditional, no thank you, keep these opinions to yourself, because many Shia are asking for reform.

If I sicken you, you can say “Astaghfirullah this guy is Kafir” and no need to reply mate. Keep your pre-Islamic brain out from tagging me

3 hours ago, BowTie said:

While Iran for example child custody isnt according to the age or a right of the parent its according to the interest and whats best of the child.

Salam , it's based on Shia Sharia law too.

Dubai ruler's wife flees to London in bid for political asylum

Top 10 Richest Muslim women In The World

Saudi sisters on run from authorities – and father they say abused them

Women are trying to escape Saudi Arabia, but not all of them make it | Four Corners

EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Rahaf Mohammed on escaping Saudi Arabia to Canada

The runaway princess of Dubai: Part one | 60 Minutes Australia

The runaway princess of Dubai: Part Two | 60 Minutes Australia

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

9 hours ago, BowTie said:

Though I agree with you that mistreatment of women is horrible, I don’t see how it is specific to Shia martial law. I could see how it is abuse of the law.

:salam:

Nobody brought up the muqaddam and mu'akkhar ruling of Shia Islamic Nikkah so far.

Yet, that is probably another, if not the most frequent cause of future-ex-wife abuse in our countries, more than children - I guess you can reach common ground for your own blood but not money.

And after all these years, I have learned, during the kataba kitab of my sister, that the mu'akkhar part is not even an obligation.

I am disgressing here. But be it for money or children, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) told us all.

الْمَالُ وَالْبَنُونَ زِينَةُ الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَالْبَاقِيَاتُ الصَّالِحَاتُ خَيْرٌ عِندَ رَبِّكَ ثَوَابًا وَخَيْرٌ أَمَلًا ﴿٤٦

4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Dubai ruler's wife flees to London in bid for political asylum

Top 10 Richest Muslim women In The World

Saudi sisters on run from authorities – and father they say abused them

Women are trying to escape Saudi Arabia, but not all of them make it | Four Corners

EXTENDED INTERVIEW: Rahaf Mohammed on escaping Saudi Arabia to Canada

The runaway princess of Dubai: Part one | 60 Minutes Australia

The runaway princess of Dubai: Part Two | 60 Minutes Australia

Perfect examples that any manly interpretation can turn to oppression. Sunni Shia whatever.