Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Isaam

Apparent shiachat is a “deviant site”

Rate this topic

[MOD NOTE: WARNING - Clicking on a link to an unknown app or website or downloading a file carries a risk of a virus or computer invasion.]

I use to be on an app called Amino. And I was in the Islam one. It was run by wahabis who called themselves Sunnis. They made a list of deviant sites and put shiachat. http://aminoapps.com/p/b0r7sok

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note: Warning

4 minutes ago, BowTie said:

I don’t blame’m. Find all the sex masturbation disgusting threads left and right. There should be a +21 sign on this forum.

If that was the cause, I wouldn’t be here either 

4 minutes ago, BowTie said:

I don’t blame’m. Find all the sex masturbation disgusting threads left and right. There should be a +21 sign on this forum.

Modern problems require modern solutions. 

36 minutes ago, Isaam said:

It was run by wahabis who called themselves Sunnis. They made a list of deviant sites and put shiachat.

Is that even surprising? 

Of course, it would be a deviant site in their eyes. I think the fact that its on that list validates the importance of this forum.

Guest Zoofi
34 minutes ago, BowTie said:

Grow some self respect man. I’ve seen from your previous posts, you seem to be suffering from self hating issues for being a Shia..

Listen, these Wahabis don’t label ShiaChat as deviant for its masturbation or other threads. Their reasons are idealogical, they despise to hear the truth, the logical questions, the opinions of rational minds. 

Despite all the weirdness of ShiaChat, you google any random question about Islam, and one of the post pop up would be from ShiaChat. 

Anybody clicking that ShiaChat link, gets to read all sorts of right, wrong, misled, & at least one accurate information on the discussion threads.

The biggest impact ShiaChat threads make to any rational mind are Shia are not afraid of questions, Shia are not afraid of rationales, Shia are not afraid of critique, Shia are not afraid of improvement, Shias are not afraid of history. 

This is in huge contrast to everything Sunnis and Wahabis teach, their motto is never question, ignore the history, and live in a fake matrix of hate against Shias. 

It is interesting that see Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad as deviant, he is a pretty conservative Sunni who is extremely intelligent, even when I find myself disagreeing with him strongly I still find his reasonings of interest. They must consider the majority of Sunni Muslims also in Britain as basically non-Muslim,.

13 minutes ago, Guest Zoofi said:

Grow some self respect man. I’ve seen from your previous posts, you seem to be suffering from self hating issues for being a Shia..

Listen, these Wahabis don’t label ShiaChat as deviant for its masturbation or other threads. Their reasons are idealogical, they despise to hear the truth, the logical questions, the opinions of rational minds. 

Despite all the weirdness of ShiaChat, you google any random question about Islam, and one of the post pop up would be from ShiaChat. 

Anybody clicking that ShiaChat link, gets to read all sorts of right, wrong, misled, & at least one accurate information on the discussion threads.

The biggest impact ShiaChat threads make to any rational mind are Shia are not afraid of questions, Shia are not afraid of rationales, Shia are not afraid of critique, Shia are not afraid of improvement, Shias are not afraid of history. 

This is in huge contrast to everything Sunnis and Wahabis teach, their motto is never question, ignore the history, and live in a fake matrix of hate against Shias. 

As a guest I cannot like your post, so here

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBjlNMbkrl-s0I-8w0JxA

31 minutes ago, Celtic Twilight said:

It is interesting that see Shaykh Abdal Hakim Murad as deviant, he is a pretty conservative Sunni who is extremely intelligent, even when I find myself disagreeing with him strongly I still find his reasonings of interest. They must consider the majority of Sunni Muslims also in Britain as basically non-Muslim,.

Actually now that I think about it sometimes he can be immensely silly in my opinion however I still think that he comes across as a wonderful and thoughtful human being.

8 hours ago, Celtic Twilight said:

This is probably why...

45 minutes ago, Guest Zoofi said:

I’m sorry I am more realistic and aware that we don’t live inbetween unicorns 

7 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

This is probably why...

When I first read "Milestones" the thing that most stood out for me was when Qutb basically says "I am probably the first actual Muslim for centuries". That really took my breathe away.

3 hours ago, Celtic Twilight said:

Qutb basically says "I am probably the first actual Muslim for centuries".

can you please provide me source on this??

Edited by 000

17 hours ago, Celtic Twilight said:

hi , if you read history of advent of Wahhabism you will see that M.Abdulwahhab  & Ibn Taymiah knew all sects of Muslims as deviants & when Wahhabist started their war inside Hijaz , they put it by default all Muslims even Sunnis as deviants that must be repented & announced their Muslims forefathers as deviants & accept their ideology  that it happend under ISIS controlled areas which they forced every Sunni to repent from their previous belief & announce their Muslim forefathers as deviants but in confronting western countries they hide their belief until they could get upper hand between Sunnis in western countries & now they are showing their true face again.

20 hours ago, BowTie said:

Don’t forget the never-ending mūt’āh threads.

19 hours ago, starlight said:

Shias are kaffir :dry:

Saying such things, even as a joke is not recommended, nor is it funny in any way. Look at it this way, the holy family are considered Shi’ite, so you basically called them disbelievers... I recommend deleting the comment.

Edited by Simon the Canaanite

"I'm a little deviant short and stout,

Pick me up and hear me shout...

NARAY HAIDERI!!!!"

:NH::clap:

That goes out to all my Shi'a brothers and sisters in the building.

6 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Not for those Mid-evil chr!stians --ready to burn witches once again.

I can see the Dunkin' Witches drive through really taking off in the Southern States. Fried chicken while you wait. 

10 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

hi , if you read history of advent of Wahhabism you will see that M.Abdulwahhab  & Ibn Taymiah knew all sects of Muslims as deviants & when Wahhabist started their war inside Hijaz , they put it by default all Muslims even Sunnis as deviants that must be repented & announced their Muslims forefathers as deviants & accept their ideology  that it happend under ISIS controlled areas which they forced every Sunni to repent from their previous belief & announce their Muslim forefathers as deviants but in confronting western countries they hide their belief until they could get upper hand between Sunnis in western countries & now they are showing their true face again.

If you look at the people who have been savages in Syria and Iraq recently, and not just in ISIS but in other Takferi groups, you will find that a lot of them come from the West, true a majority from immigrant backgrounds but no means all and even when they are from immigrant backgrounds often they are not from historically Muslim ones, of the four people that we know from Ireland who have been involved in ISIS three of them are indigenous Irish, one man and two women, and one who was an Eastern European immigrant who converted to Islam here. The thing is though that usually even almost always the people amongst them from Muslim backgrounds did not grow up in pious conservative Sunni Muslim homes, instead what you find is either they came from middle and even upper middle class homes with parents in the process of almost totally assimilating to mainstream Western contemporary culture or from homes which fallen away from Islam into petty crime and basically the nihilism of rap "music", etc, etc. Than of course they have been acting as proxies for the Western ruling elites in the Syria.