Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaaz1618

ICYMI: Nearly 24 countries unite at UN against China's treatment of Uyghurs

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

I read that Uyghurs are into foot soldiering for ISIS in M.E. in a big way. Do you really want them to do as they please without investigating the news first? And if the same outlets hissing against China, their traditional enemy, were truthful and cared for human rights (ever) then why do they ignore all the other Muslim / minorities and select Uyghurs only? Parachinar, Quetta, Kashmir, in fact a long, long list of oppressed minorities they will not only never care about but are also the oppressors themselves. So I take all their opinions with a grain of salt. Its really not their thing. Their known areas of expertise is fabrication of lies, desecration of womankind, alcohols, aerial bombing, usurpation of resources, accumulation of wealth, virulence, brigandry, lawlessness, arrogance, starting wars on weak nations and submission to satan and israhell.

Just thinking out loud.

P.S.: UNO is just another bigoted club for westerners to feel good about and blame for their own inaction and justify their rancours.

Where did you read that uyghurs commonly acts as terrorists?

The west is certainly guilty of it, but I come to find that whenever people disagree with a group of Muslims, the go-to is to just associate them with terrorists and that clears way for justified oppression. 

Have a problem with protests in Syria or Iraq? Well, just associate them with terrorists. Have a problem with YPG or Kurds? Well you know the deal. Uyghurs? Add them to the list. Protestors in Yemen? Saudi Arabia knows the deal.

Yet in each scenario, we have innocent people intermingled and being taken advantage of.

Edited by iCenozoic

11 minutes ago, iCenozoic said:

The west is certainly guilty of it, but I come to find that whenever people disagree with a group of Muslims, the go-to is to just associate them with terrorists and that clears way for justified oppression. 

Have a problem with protests in Syria or Iraq? Well, just associate them with terrorists. Have a problem with YPG or Kurds? Well you know the deal. Uyghurs? Add them to the list. Protestors in Yemen? Saudi Arabia knows the deal.

Yet in each scenario, we have innocent people intermingled and being taken advantage of.

Thank you! It has often been used to justify collateral damage in wars, torture, extrajudicial assassinations, sieges, blockades and now these camps. 

It's not just against Muslims though, it is used to paint anyone considered an "enemy", during Vietnam War, they used the term "gooks". Fortunately for governments, there's enough manipulable people to get in line and obey what's in the government's interests. Nationalism, tribalism, group-thinking are features all too common. 

3 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

The callousness of some people on this forum to justify Iranian foreign policy is baffling. Some Uyghurs may have joined ISIS, but so have Palestinians from Gaza. But you'll be up in arms talking about Israel's collective punishment in Gaza and talking about how oppressed Gazans are, and yet when you have the Chinese state doing the same to the Uyghurs, it suddenly is somehow justified because some of them join extremist groups. Did it ever occur to you that the actions of the Chinese state will just radicalize more of them?

If Uyghurs are ISIS material as you admit then they must have made enough trouble back home too to warrant government action. We are neighbors, we could hear Rohingya screaming and dying en mass each day when Burma was killing them. We know about Kashmiris dying. We know about Pathans and Afghans being bombed every other day in Afghanistan. Yet news about Uyghurs is coming from seven seas away while we do not know? Highly unlikely. Chinese are not rabid blood thirsty cannibals like the West. Doesn't matter how many times abc news cries about that, the world needs proper proof. I know very well how it works. India and the west armed terrorists whom we fought for 10 years and lost 70000 lives in that war and also we are demonized for conducting military ops against them in their tribal areas. So spare me this mockery please. As I wrote, western media is simply too unreliable to just take their word. They are the biggest genociders and mass murdering cannibals in the galaxy. Why do they care in case of uyghurs?

4 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

https://www.ft.com/content/ddeb5872-ff1f-11e6-96f8-3700c5664d30

Isis Uighurs threaten ‘rivers of blood’ in China

And

https://www.google.com/search?q=uyghur+isis

P.S.: Dear brother will you please stop acting like you live in a cave? Always tossing out silly questions about each discussion.Thanks.

1 minute ago, Darth Vader said:

brother, describe the article because as someone posted in another thread these last two or three days, about no one on ShiaChat has a Financial Times subscription.  Thanx

3 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

brother, describe the article because as someone posted in another thread these last two or three days, about no one on ShiaChat has a Financial Times subscription.  Thanx

Just google it.

Seriously.

Oh look! Yet another "Iranian" outlet talking about "Some" 18000 ISIS Uyghurs.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article202535.html

The 18,000 al-Qaeda Uighurs in Syria

MoAr Chinese ethnic cleansingz ZoMG!!

http://jcpa.org/chinese-troops-arrive-Syria-fight-uyghur-rebels/

Chinese Troops Arrive in Syria to Fight Uyghur Rebels

But anyway, lets cry some more about China.  Lets ask Trump to sanction it.~

3 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Just google it.

We still need a subscription. :dwarf:"I am getting . . . frustrated !"

Seriously now, l searched Syria + Uyghurs. l already knew about a sizable Uyghur exodus since the 1990s.

Here is an informative read. Note that the Uyghurs in Syria were recruited in Turkey.

https://www.rfa.org/english/news/uyghur/fighters-03282019104244.html 

Also note the informed comment about a "self-fulfilling prophecy".

Chinese are not rabid blood thirsty cannibals like the West. Doesn't matter how many times abc news cries about that, the world needs proper proof. I know very well how it works. India and the west armed terrorists whom we fought for 10 years and lost 70000 lives in that war and also we are demonized for conducting military ops against them in their tribal areas. So spare me this mockery please. As I wrote, western media is simply too unreliable to just take their word. They are the biggest genociders and mass murdering cannibals in the galaxy. Why do they care in case of uyghurs?

Lol, do you know how many people Mao killed? Look up the Tiananmen square massacre. Please do some basic research before you go spouting things you don't really seem to understand. Do you think the world is black and white and just because someone operates in a certain hypocritical way and demonizes a certain country, then it must follow that the country they demonize must not be bad? You're going to need to explain how you reached that conclusion because your argument is jumping too many steps.

If Uyghurs are ISIS material as you admit then they must have made enough trouble back home too to warrant government action. We are neighbors, we could hear Rohingya screaming and dying en mass each day when Burma was killing them. We know about Kashmiris dying. We know about Pathans and Afghans being bombed every other day in Afghanistan.

There's plenty of information sources that cover all of these areas of the world, just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

31 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Lol, do you know how many people Mao killed? Look up the Tiananmen square massacre. Please do some basic research before you go spouting things you don't really seem to understand.

The Chinese armed forces are cracking down and detaining suspects, setting things right for their country's stability while your brain wash and junk food is showing, it is making you think there are massacres going on. Seek help my friend.

Do you think the world is black and white

Its grey but from a certain side certainly its all black.

There's plenty of information sources that cover all of these areas of the world, just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Plenty of American and British propaganda outlets well known for spewing out poison since decades. Same outlets that wrote again and again about WMDs in Iraq and whatever is dictated to them. You can follow them according to your obligations while the free world can listen to all sides of the story which in this case of Uighurs is spanning long enough and clear enough for even a school boy to understand better than you have.

Now that I have shared the history and pointed out that its a military crackdown for the rogue elements on foreign payroll inside China, a few arrogant people are still blinded by their pride, failing to correct their facts. Attacking me won't change the reality, it'll only expose your ignorance.

I can only wish China the best of luck in speedily clearing ISIS infestation from their country.

Edited by Darth Vader

4 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

The Chinese armed forces are cracking down and detaining suspects, setting things right for their country's stability while your brain wash and junk food is showing, it is making you think there are massacres going on. Seek help my friend.

You clearly have no knowledge of history if you don't know what the Tiananmen massacre is, google it, since you said China was so civilized it could never carry out a widespread collective punishment policy against the Uyghurs unlike the murderous west.

Plenty of American and British propaganda outlets well known for spewing out poison since decades. Same outlets that wrote again and again about WMDs in Iraq and whatever is dictated to them. You can follow them according to your obligations while the free world can listen to all sides of the story which in this case of Uighurs is spanning long enough and clear enough for even a school boy to understand better than you have.

Now that I have shared the history and pointed out that its a military crackdown for the rogue elements on foreign payroll inside China, a few arrogant people are still blinded by their pride, failing to correct their facts. Attacking me won't change the reality, it'll only expose your ignorance.

I can only wish China the best of luck in speedily clearing ISIS infestation from their country.

Do you think every outlet that talks about the policy against the Uyghurs is a Western propaganda outlet? Do you need me to show human rights groups reports that have also gone to great lengths to cover warcrimes by American and British forces in Iraq? They exist too. Believe it or not, not everything is as simple as "Western media propaganda" just because it distorts the simple-minded world view that you possess.

Your sources include a youtube video, in which the person is just quoting a Chinese official, and the journalist admitting to walking around with minders and being warned not to talk to anyone. Really sounds like a government that's confident enough that it is telling the truth. If one attack and some ISIS fighters justifies a collective punishment policy, then the Israelis are justified in blockading Gaza because of Hamas rockets and the fact that Gazans have gone over to fight for ISIS too. But ofc, in that case the logic is different, because they're different from the civilised Chinese, the same country that killed an untold number of people under Mao.

Oh and btw, junk food doesn't brainwash people, but seeing as you're used to getting your facts from youtube videos and not evaluating scientific articles critically, I can see why you'd think that.

Edited by Mohamed1993

14 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Just to let you know I do not agree with this. India is not doing anything with Kashmiris

LISTEN TO THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THIS VIDEO THE REST IS IRRELEVANT 

COUNTLESS HUMAN RIGHTS REPORT ON ABUSE ND KILLING IN KASHMIR

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir

I Really Really want to reply with some Harsh Words to you but I wont anyways How do you know India is not doing anything in kashmir? Do you have any FACTS to cover your statement?I can fill out the this whole area with countless articles news from independent and non-independent news journalists about indians massacring and killing kashmiris 

14 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

It's all what your favorite media feeds you. 

Ok my Fav media is feeding False info ,and WHO ARE YOU? Are you Talking Truth? whats your backround?Why should anybody agree with you? what are your sources ?actually I assume your sources will be weak if you have any because the thing you just vomit out about kashmiris is Lie according to Countless reports by independent or non-independent journalists and media... and good don’t reply BACK because you can't SHAME ON YOU 

So somebody who can change things around in this website moved my reply to"Sirius" who ever that person is. from here in this thread to "Why is PressTV so concerned with Kashmir"  thread...I replied to this guy over here not on another thread so be brave and let the comment stay here ...I don't care if that guy with that goofy name reply me back or not but moving my reply to other thread is a weak move.

4 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

but seeing as you're used to getting your facts from youtube videos

Cry me a river lol.

You have even chosen the western version of your own name, "Moha.med", which should be "Muhammad".

Boohoo more 'cause its all on youtube and abc kindergarten news didn't tell you.. lol

Edited by Darth Vader

6 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Cry me a river lol.

You have even chosen the western version of your own name, "Moha.med", which should be "Muhammad".

Boohoo more 'cause its all on youtube and abc kindergarten news didn't tell you.. lol

Are you a functioning adult? My 9 year old nephew can make a more intelligent argument than you can. 

Edited by Mohamed1993

Amnesty, US possible warcrimes in Somalia; https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2019/03/United States-somalia-shroud-of-secrecy-around-civilian-deaths-masks-possible-war-crimes/

Israel's crimes; https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/04/Israel-arms-embargo-needed-as-military-unlawfully-kills-and-maims-gaza-protesters/

Chinese state's persecution of Uyghurs; https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2018/09/china-up-to-one-million-detained/

Prominent, US dissident intellectual Noam Chomsky, who has been at the forefront of condemning US and Israeli aggression, has signed onto a petition to hold the Chinese authorities accountable for their human rights abuses and urged action from the international community; https://concernedscholars.home.blog/

^Proof that is perfectly possible to be consistent, but to people who think like children as some have so effectively demonstrated on this forum, including making irrelevant comments about how people spell their names, as if that is indicative of anything, this is too above their intellectual capacity for them to grasp. 

11 hours ago, Qasim-Raza said:

moved my reply to"Sirius" who ever that person is. from here in this thread to "Why is PressTV so concerned with Kashmir"  

That reply was appropriately moved because it belongs to Kashmir thread. 

11 hours ago, Qasim-Raza said:

.I don't care if that guy with that goofy name reply me back

Watch your Akhlaaq. 

Its so obvious, a few individuals situated in politically different places and expected to be peddling propaganda based on their local politics continue to peddle falsehood and deny conflicting reports and selectively beat the drum of "human rights" only when they find it politically convenient, such hypocrisy and cowardice.

"Argh why did you link youtube?"

But brother its VoA and Al-Jazeera features. Ask them why they post them on youtube. What is your problem? On one hand people are being raped and hanged for no reason and on the other is re-education and disciplining, you really see no difference, my dear Watson???

"Argh no, why did you uncover the truth? Now I whine whine whine and whine some more. wai u no liek muh murica and mai India???? Boohoooo"

tenor.gif

Edited by Darth Vader

13 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

But brother its VoA and Al-Jazeera features. Ask them why they post them on youtube. What is your problem? On one hand people are being raped and hanged for no reason and on the other is re-education and disciplining, you really see no difference, my dear Watson???

"Argh no, why did you uncover the truth? Now I whine whine whine and whine some more. wai u no liek muh murica and mai India???? Boohoooo"

Ah, yeah just re-education and discipline, just as the Chinese authorities describe it much like the west says it is spreading freedom and democracy everywhere. We should stuff you into one of those camps, have you tortured and have you pledge allegiance to Xi Jinping, we'll see how you like it and if you're still referring to it as just disciplining and re-education. What was wrong with Yazid forcing Imam Hussein to pledge allegiance to him then? It was simply pledging allegiance. So I guess by your logic it was wrong to kill but "re-education" and "disciplining" would be cool?

Again your last line reaffirms what I keep reiterating, you can't argue like an adult. 

22 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

So I guess by your logic it was wrong to kill but "re-education" and "disciplining" would be cool?

Free food and free education (without selling a kidney like in 'murica) for a much better and productive future in place of a short life as a suicide bomber or a ISIS foot soldier serving uncle satan. That's actually great if you ask anyone. to be honest brother you should be a part of the program. They will teach you how to spell your name.

19 hours ago, hasanhh said:

He use to do a lot better. Maybe it's Climate Change.

19657073_1808278059187782_2843693948704856415_n.jpg.67223b684376ca092e00bb8ab0598831.jpg

On 10/23/2019 at 11:58 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

Watch your Akhlaaq.

I don’t have no ikhlaq for you I don’t respect you once you defend Hindus or any kuffar oppressing Muslims you are my enemy 

Free food and free education (without selling a kidney like in 'murica) for a much better and productive future in place of a short life as a suicide bomber or a ISIS foot soldier serving uncle satan.

90+% Agreement

19657073_1808278059187782_2843693948704856415_n.jpg.67223b684376ca092e00bb8ab0598831.jpg

"Resurrection ln Progress"  

:worried:"Yep, currently alive or dead, this is TRUE"

19 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Free food and free education (without selling a kidney like in 'murica) for a much better and productive future in place of a short life as a suicide bomber or a ISIS foot soldier serving uncle satan. That's actually great if you ask anyone. to be honest brother you should be a part of the program. They will teach you how to spell your name.

Haha, so apparently they're trying to teach people not to be a fighter for ISIS, but they'll teach me to spell my name how ISIS would probably spell it? LOL, make up your mind. 

18 hours ago, Qasim-Raza said:

I don’t have no ikhlaq for you I don’t respect you once you defend Hindus or any kuffar oppressing Muslims you are my enemy 

I thought we should be enemies with those who are Ahlul Bayt's (عليهم اسلام) enemies. So, I don't consider you my enemy. 

This was the reason I was avoiding such topics. Petty Nationalism and incomplete facts makes us hate each other. 

23 minutes ago, Sumerian said:

Muslim countries unite in praising and supporting China's policies in Xinjiang:

http://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1159357.shtml

Iran's statement is pathetic. You can be cognizant of your economic realities, but then just don't say anything. 

Edited by Mohamed1993