Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaaz1618

ICYMI: Nearly 24 countries unite at UN against China's treatment of Uyghurs

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

It would've been interesting to see which Muslim countries voiced for ughyur Muslims especially Iran and Pakistan. They are both China's best friend and very much silent about ughyur apparently. 

Astonishingly enough, none, that's according to Human Rights Watch, Japan is the only Asian country to sign. Canada, New Zealand and Australia are the only other nations outside Europe to sign. Of the countries to sign in Europe, most are North/Western, Lithuania and Estonia being notable names.

I doubt Azerbaijan, for example, would sign, or Iraq, due to want away regions in their own countries, to publicly recognise the legitimacy of the Uyghur would cause a lot of trouble. Same reason Kosovo is still not recognised by Russia, Armenia and Azerbaijan.

Edited by aaaz1618

14 hours ago, Diaz said:

I’m not shocked about this news. My grandmother is Chinese, when she was 4 she and my great grandparents ran from China to Southeast Asia country. I hope someone stop these oppressors. 

Are they Han?

20 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

It would've been interesting to see which Muslim countries voiced for ughyur Muslims especially Iran and Pakistan. They are both China's best friend and very much silent about ughyur apparently. 

But uyghurs never asked help from Iran & they just relying on countries like as Turkey & KSA ,also some people & groups are worry about them inside Iran but foreign policy of Iran is silence for support of China against sanctions but countries like as Turkey & KSA are just worsening their condition by helping radical people there.

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

But uyghurs never asked help from Iran & they just relying on countries like as Turkey & KSA ,also some people & groups are worry about them inside Iran but foreign policy of Iran is silence for support of China against sanctions but countries like as Turkey & KSA are just worsening their condition by helping radical people there.

Ughyurs are denied freedom. They're kept in detention centres. How would they ask for help?

If you say Iran is vocal all round the year for Palestinian Muslims but silent for Ughyurs to not lose China's support then this is hypocrisy. 

13 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Ughyurs are denied freedom. They're kept in detention centres. How would they ask for help?

If you say Iran is vocal all round the year for Palestinian Muslims but silent for Ughyurs to not lose China's support then this is hypocrisy. 

Salam uyghurs have representatives around the world also all of them are not in detention camps that a part of them joined to ISIS that now are a part of ISIS  soldiers in Syria that are supporting by Turkey & KSA that because of that china detains innocent people in it's territory & I agree that Iran foreign policy was weak  for some reasons but Sunni countries that can help them wildly are just escalating their problem with their support of radical groups between Uyghurs instead of helping innocent people.

Brother @Ashvazdanghe, same thing can be said about Palestinians. Many of Palestinians joined ISIS and slaughtered followers of Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) still we see Quds rally every year, #FreePalestine everyday.

The real difference is friend and foe. Israel is Iran's enemy while China supports Iran. 

On 7/12/2019 at 6:58 PM, Sirius_Bright said:

The resistance movement is currently a regional power in the Middle East fighting the entire western powers as well as the slave nations of the Middle East on its own.

The fall of the israeli rulership would mean the fall of those whose corruption they count on and survive on.

With the state of Israel gone, the countries in the Middle East with corrupt leadership such as Saudi, egypt and jordan, etc will be next.

Then the regional power will become an international power to be reckoned with and that's when we can take on not only china but the rest of the world as well.

Imagine all the natural resources of the Middle East as well as the geopolitically important areas the Muslim nations control.

There was a great video highlighting this that I saw before but I can’t find it right now.

Just goes to show how countries that claim to be taking principled stances on foreign policy ultimately are not incognizant of the economic realities they are bound by. This is why it is probably not a good idea to ideologically shun a set of countries because you firmly become allied with another powerful country and then have to basically tread carefully when it comes to angering them. It is better to play off rivals against one another. The growth of China is not necessarily a good thing for Iran either, but they have no choice at this point.

7 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

The resistance movement is currently a regional power in the Middle East fighting the entire western powers as well as the slave nations of the Middle East on its own.

The fall of the israeli rulership would mean the fall of those whose corruption they count on and survive on.

With the state of Israel gone, the countries in the Middle East with corrupt leadership such as Saudi, egypt and jordan, etc will be next.

Then the regional power will become an international power to be reckoned with and that's when we can take on not only china but the rest of the world as well.

Imagine all the natural resources of the Middle East as well as the geopolitically important areas the Muslim nations control.

Brilliant! You just made the road map to rule the world. 

How hard is it to believe both Palestinians and ughyur have been oppressed and selective outrage from Iran is hypocrisy to not upset China. Common, don't try to find excuse. We all support Iran against oppressive powers but they can also make intentional mistake. 

If there was some other country, ShiaChat would have rip them apart.

21 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Brother @Ashvazdanghe, same thing can be said about Palestinians. Many of Palestinians joined ISIS and slaughtered followers of Ahlul Bayt (عليهم اسلام) still we see Quds rally every year, #FreePalestine everyday.

The real difference is friend and foe. Israel is Iran's enemy while China supports Iran. 

Salam , I agree with you as a Shia country we must defend all oppressed people but we can't fight with tyranny everywhere at same time also many Palestinians are pan Arabs & even against Iran but a small group of them asked help from Iran , but Uyghurs are only focusing on Pan Turkism of Turkey & asking help from Sunni countries  like as KSA that we can see it in Kashmir too that radical wahabi groups have upper hand there because they just ask help from KSA  but now & every time Palestine has more priority than the rest as @Soldiers and Saffron said after fall of Israel we can fix all easily but until Israel exists we can't lose our focus on it's treats for Iran that makes artificial problems like as Uyghurs to distract our focus on it , if you follow the trace of uyghur camps you will found out that china is using exactly Israeli tactics for torturing & brainwashing Uyghurs in camps & in other hand absurbing remaining to radical groups  , all experts in Iran about Israel agree that china will be new America for Israel after fall of United States  that even now all companies that are supporting Israel moved or will move to china ,also Zionists are trying to find another fake lost tribe in china like as what they did about Pashtuns in Afghanistan & Pakistan that maybe it will be Uyghurs after purging Islam between them ,at conclusion all narrations focused on west of Iran & Yemen that after Imam Mahdi (aj) reappearance he will send samll armies to conquer India & china while he completely will destroy Israel that Iran is completely works on preparing conditions for this narrations.

IHRC as a NGO in de Facto position follows Iran support of all oppressed around the world.

China: Demand Muslim Countries take action for the Uighurs

New campaign details below.

IHRC is calling on campaigners to demand key Muslim countries demand China ends its persecution of the Uighurs.  Many Muslim countries have key or growing economic ties with China.  Please make clear that the economic reasoning behind these ties cannot Trump the lives of millions of people.

1. This week please write to the leaders of Pakistan and Indonesia.  A model letter / email and addresses are pasted below.  We will be requesting the same next week for another two countries, and the same each week until the end of Ramadan.
  2. Forward any responses you receive to us on info@ihrc.org so we can develop this campaign further.
  3. Share this alert and the reports and resources, and encourage others to join this campaign.
  4. Please ensure you share verified stories and information.  Despite this situation existing for decades, mainstream media has only given it importance now, often spreading unverified stories and cases. 
  5. Keep visiting the IHRC Uighur Campaign page for updates on the campaign, and for past and ongoing actions.

https://www.ihrc.org.United Kingdom/activities/alerts/22838-china-demand-Muslim-countries-take-action-for-the-uighurs-4/

https://www.ihrc.org.United Kingdom/activities/campaigns/22142-campaign-china-demand-Muslim-countries-take-action-for-the-uighurs/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

2 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Brilliant! You just made the road map to rule the world. 

How hard is it to believe both Palestinians and ughyur have been oppressed and selective outrage from Iran is hypocrisy to not upset China. Common, don't try to find excuse. We all support Iran against oppressive powers but they can also make intentional mistake. 

If there was some other country, ShiaChat would have rip them apart.

Please consider reality, to expect Iran as a single nation to not only fight the entire west and the Middle East on its own but also the east is not realistic and its not possible. Not at this time.

Its not an excuse its the reality we live in. You have to pick your battles based on priorities and whats possible based on your resources. 

Just to add, 37 countries have defended China over the mass deportations. Countries including: Pakistan, Russia, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries, Asian, American and African countries (all unnamed). They praise China for its counter terrorism.

So there we go, Cuba knows about what's best for Uyghurs, you learn something new everyday.

On 7/14/2019 at 3:40 PM, aaaz1618 said:

Just to add, 37 countries have defended China over the mass deportations. Countries including: Pakistan, Russia, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic countries, Asian, American and African countries (all unnamed). They praise China for its counter terrorism.

So there we go, Cuba knows about what's best for Uyghurs, you learn something new everyday.

I think thats the list that brother Sumerian was referring to earlier.

Police wants to talk me again

'Police know where I'm going' 

(Experiences of a new Chinese Muslim)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 7/11/2019 at 2:47 PM, aaaz1618 said:

Astonishingly enough, none, that's according to Human Rights Watch

Isnt that a curious thing?

Why is it that no Muslim country is speaking up on this? Has anyone asked them why it hasn't happened?

Makes me wonder if they know something the rest of us don't know...:worried:

Those commies are at it again.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/inside-chinese-camps-thought-detain-million-Muslim-uighurs-n1062321

First they control our education, then they control our career...now they control our identity.

On 7/13/2019 at 10:48 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

The growth of China is not necessarily a good thing for Iran either, but they have no choice at this point.

This past year, l read that until 1803 China was the World's largest economy.

Persia/lran did 'well' back then with the Silk Road. lt will do so with Belt & Road.

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Persia/lran did 'well' back then with the Silk Road. lt will do so with Belt & Road.

I think the issue I see is that it will make Iran too dependent on China, I'm concerned in the same way for much of Africa, which is a prominent destination for Chinese FDI.

2 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

I think the issue I see is that it will make Iran too dependent on China, I'm concerned in the same way for much of Africa, which is a prominent destination for Chinese FDI.

I believe the PRC is now lRl's largest trading partner, displacing Germany.

The Trump policy of "crushing" lran has become more of a squishy toy effect --moving and existing in another place.

This makes any 'China block' stronger.

On 7/11/2019 at 11:02 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

It really bothers me to be honest 2 countries I support highly in everything but sad that they can’t speak up about China’s brutality. 

Chinese are doing far far worst to uyigurs than what India is doubt to Kashmir ,,they are literally wiping out Muslims from China massacring them  

17 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I don’t know if this is true but I saw some reports saying that Iran is actually supporting the chinese politcy toward uyghurs.

Salam it's totaly wrong Iran foreign policy currently is being silence about it but some people & groups are supporting Uyghurs but we don't receive any news in Iranian govermental channels but some invidual cahnnels in social media are caring about them but it seems that Uyghurs only relied on Turkey based on their race & KSA & they don't want help from Iran because it's a Shia country & they under influence of KSA don't have a positive viewpoint about Iran.

13 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

What is the authenticity of those reports? Can you post here. 

7 hours ago, hasanhh said:

6 hours ago, Mohamed1993 said:

3 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I believe the PRC is now lRl's largest trading partner, displacing Germany.

The Trump policy of "crushing" lran has become more of a squishy toy effect --moving and existing in another place.

This makes any 'China block' stronger.

3 hours ago, Qasim-Raza said:

It really bothers me to be honest 2 countries I support highly in everything but sad that they can’t speak up about China’s brutality. 

Chinese are doing far far worst to uyigurs than what India is doubt to Kashmir ,,they are literally wiping out Muslims from China massacring them  

situation of Pakistan & Iran is completely different because Pakistan still now has good relation with KSA & doesn;t suffer from sanctions of America but only cares about Kashmir because many radical groups with support of KSA are active in Kashmir anyway during Arbaeen I saw a video that a presenter talked with a group of Shias from Kashmir that have a Moukab and talked with them about current situation of Kashmir & they had positive view about Iran despite Uyghurs that reject any help from Iran because of racial influence of Turkey that represents Iranians as enemies of Turks & religious influence of KSA that with help of it's wahabi doctrine keeps them away from Shias of Iran byspreading hatred of Shias between them so Iran prefers to take care more about Kashmir that has both old cultural & religious  ties with Iran that just needs refreshment in their ties.

I read that Uyghurs are into foot soldiering for ISIS in M.E. in a big way. Do you really want them to do as they please without investigating the news first? And if the same outlets hissing against China, their traditional enemy, were truthful and cared for human rights (ever) then why do they ignore all the other Muslim / minorities and select Uyghurs only? Parachinar, Quetta, Kashmir, in fact a long, long list of oppressed minorities they will not only never care about but are also the oppressors themselves. So I take all their opinions with a grain of salt. Its really not their thing. Their known areas of expertise is fabrication of lies, desecration of womankind, alcohols, aerial bombing, usurpation of resources, accumulation of wealth, virulence, brigandry, lawlessness, arrogance, starting wars on weak nations and submission to satan and israhell.

Just thinking out loud.

P.S.: UNO is just another bigoted club for westerners to feel good about and blame for their own inaction and justify their rancours.

Edited by Darth Vader

10 hours ago, Qasim-Raza said:

Just to let you know I do not agree with this. India is not doing anything with Kashmiris. Infact, it will go against their purpose if Indian government harass kashmiris. It's all what your favorite media feeds you. 

You'll find people defending China because their own country is silent about it. That is called hypocrisy.

It was an FYI and I'll not be replying to comments about Kashmir. 

The callousness of some people on this forum to justify Iranian foreign policy is baffling. Some Uyghurs may have joined ISIS, but so have Palestinians from Gaza. But you'll be up in arms talking about Israel's collective punishment in Gaza and talking about how oppressed Gazans are, and yet when you have the Chinese state doing the same to the Uyghurs, it suddenly is somehow justified because some of them join extremist groups. Did it ever occur to you that the actions of the Chinese state will just radicalize more of them?