Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Diaz

Do all Muslim think the same? Jubilee video is out

Rate this topic

The fact that the sister with the purple scarf twice said something along the lines of 'I'm not going to have anyone force me/tell me', despite nobody in the room actually saying anything against her just suggests she probably has had to build up a defensive wall for whatever reason. Some people assume they are under attack when they aren't, maybe she's had a hard life, who knows.

Nobody really wanted to stand out on the LGBTQ issue, and even those who did talk, bar Husna, I feel maybe they were just paying lip service. 

14 hours ago, Diaz said:

The lady with the purple hijab is annoying. I did not like her. I would love to know your reaction guys. And maybe answer the questions they asked. XD

Nah, the guy in the white was the one I disliked

The point of this video is that Muslims are human beings and not robots and everyone has their own views.

While people on this forum, sit their judging each character. Problem with Muslims is each person thinks he personally holds the Islamic truth and every other human being that doesnt do things and think the way he does is not a true Muslim.

People take faith into competition and into judging other persons level of belief. Disgusting

5 hours ago, BowTie said:

The point of this video is that Muslims are human beings and not robots and everyone has their own views.

While people on this forum, sit their judging each character. Problem with Muslims is each person thinks he personally holds the Islamic truth and every other human being that doesnt do things and think the way he does is not a true Muslim.

People take faith into competition and into judging other persons level of belief. Disgusting

I'm not sure anyone here thinks they hold the 'Islamic truth' or were competing.

As you say- everyone has their own views and we as Muslims are not robots, so when someone sticks a video up and wants our reactions, do you expect a robotic response or a human one typical of all forums? While I do disagree with just throwing the 'I don't like the woman in the purple scarf' remark, it's a response all the same, it's someone's view all the same.

14 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

I'm not sure anyone here thinks they hold the 'Islamic truth' or were competing.

As you say- everyone has their own views and we as Muslims are not robots, so when someone sticks a video up and wants our reactions, do you expect a robotic response or a human one typical of all forums? While I do disagree with just throwing the 'I don't like the woman in the purple scarf' remark, it's a response all the same, it's someone's view all the same.

Muslims not being judgemental doesnt make them robots.

No need to throw out the whole philosophy of what you can and not say. Muslim communities and societies are very judgemental fullstop.

21 hours ago, BowTie said:

Actually since I am in this forum this is only you who insulted me and called me "kiddo" just because I had a different point of you than you. So I find that ironic that you criticize Muslims on this issue. 

Anyway I watched the video and I would say why not by I don't like the principle. 

Because without disrespecting people if this video at the end we don't care about their personal point of view, we care about what Islam say and the most knowledgeable scholars are the only persons which could eventually give their point of view and not lambda people like them.