Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Erfan

Strange things happening after praying Dua

Rate this topic

Guest Erfan

Salam everyone,

I am a 12-er Shia,  and recently I have started praying ziarat e ashura regularly. I live with my parents, and my mom knows that I pray this ziarat.

however, since many days I have started to notice some strange things. for instance, a few days back, my mom saw someone like me (she thought it was me) going in a room, and when she actually turned around and came to my room to pick something she saw me sleeping in the room. she was surprised and woke me up and  told me about this, but none of us had any clue. she thought it was just some sort of halucination. however, some days later, I saw someone like my father walking on the terrace, but then my father came to me from his room (which is in another direction). I asked him, and he denied walking on the terrace. worryingly, these things are beginning to happen frequently with me and my mom.

I am not sure what to make of these incidents. can anyone please tell me what's happening. This didn't use to happen before I started praying the said Ziarat. what should I do? should I be worried? this thing is starting to feel so scary! I think I should supplicate to Emam Hossein to protect me from such 'presence' in my home.

please share your thoughts.

Guest Ali Ali Ali

Are you reading this: http://www.duas.org/ashura/z_ashura.htm ? This contains stuff like: 
"Peace be upon you, O vengeance of Allah, son of His vengeance, and the unavenged so far."
"May Allah also curse `Umar the son of Sa`d"
"O Allah, pour curses upon all of them"

"and double for them the painful chastisement"
"So, O Allah, pour frequent curses upon them"

This does not seem like an Islamic prayer that Muhummad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) would pray. It is probably better to pray for forgiveness, redemption and success.

7 hours ago, Guest Ali Ali Ali said:

Are you reading this: http://www.duas.org/ashura/z_ashura.htm ? This contains stuff like: 
"Peace be upon you, O vengeance of Allah, son of His vengeance, and the unavenged so far."

This does not seem like an Islamic prayer that Muhummad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) would pray. It is probably better to pray for forgiveness, redemption and success.

Show me an verse where it is recommended to pray forgiveness to the enemy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment. 33:57

Edited by Abu Nur

On 7/10/2019 at 9:24 PM, Abu Nur said:

Show me an verse where it is recommended to pray forgiveness to the enemy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment. 33:57

What he stated was off.

But to clarify he didnt say forgiveness to the enemy. 

On 7/10/2019 at 9:38 PM, BowTie said:

What he stated was off.

But to clarify he didnt say forgiveness to the enemy. 

I hope he does not refer to pray forgiveness for those that are mentioned la'nah in that Du'a.

On 7/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, Guest Erfan said:

I am not sure what to make of these incidents. can anyone please tell me what's happening. This didn't use to happen before I started praying the said Ziarat. what should I do? should I be worried? this thing is starting to feel so scary!

Salam , don't be scared ,it's mostly a blessing of reading of Zyarat Ashura ,same thing reported about great scholars like as Ayatollah Tabatabaei that people around him were seeing such thing about him & he answered when a Muslim prays with pure intention & heart ,Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) creates angels in his form that are  praying instead of him/her &  protects him/her from evil that sometimes people around them see them like as that person. 

On 7/8/2019 at 1:22 AM, Guest Erfan said:

Salam everyone,

I am a 12-er Shia,  and recently I have started praying ziarat e ashura regularly. I live with my parents, and my mom knows that I pray this ziarat.

however, since many days I have started to notice some strange things. for instance, a few days back, my mom saw someone like me (she thought it was me) going in a room, and when she actually turned around and came to my room to pick something she saw me sleeping in the room. she was surprised and woke me up and  told me about this, but none of us had any clue. she thought it was just some sort of halucination. however, some days later, I saw someone like my father walking on the terrace, but then my father came to me from his room (which is in another direction). I asked him, and he denied walking on the terrace. worryingly, these things are beginning to happen frequently with me and my mom.

I am not sure what to make of these incidents. can anyone please tell me what's happening. This didn't use to happen before I started praying the said Ziarat. what should I do? should I be worried? this thing is starting to feel so scary! I think I should supplicate to Emam Hossein to protect me from such 'presence' in my home.

please share your thoughts.

This is halucination brother, you and your family might have been thinking or talking a lot about Jinns and because of this in brain chemicals begin to work differently and sometimes you see things which aren't there but are stuck in your brain which you visualize in extreme fear. Duas are not for harming but benefiting you. 

On 7/10/2019 at 11:43 PM, Guest Ali Ali Ali said:

This dua mentions Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and showing salutations upon him and cursing Umar ibn sa'ad who was enemy of Prophet (PBUHHP), it is halal to curse enemies of Allah (عزّ وجلّ) and Prophet as Allah (عزّ وجلّ) cursed them in Quranic verses.