Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

سُـبْـحَـانَ ٱلله

By it's firm spring,

The veins are made of solid gold,

Once you melt them with fury,

The substance will roam around the body,

Causing pain and tight sticking on the flesh,

After some time has passed,

The boiling will end and the soul will start to regret the calamity it brought upon himself.

to be honest I did not realise the significance of the speech until he got worked up about Ayesha towards the end and I realised what may have been going on. So I went to youtube to see the comments and for some reason playing it here does not show the subtitles, but if you go to youtube it does. 

According to a news article back in 2012 the picture he trashed was a verse of the Qur'an.

In another French article it says: 

He wants nothing but the disappearance of Shi'ites in Morocco. To achieve this, Abdellah Nahari proposes the prohibition of them residing in Morocco,  confiscating all their assets and if that is not enough, he proposes to vote for a law that criminalizes "Shi'itization," as reported by the site TelQuel.

"The government must ban, at the national level, the Shi'itization on Sunni land, in order to avoid to our country what happens to other countries like Syria, Iraq and Yemen," he declared. .

Edited by aaaz1618

1 hour ago, aaaz1618 said:

I don't understand what he's saying on the second video but he looks like he managed to unblock whatever was bothering him with his plunger. 

I couldn’t understand it too, most of it is nonsensical muttering, that even Moroccans didn’t understand.

1 hour ago, aaaz1618 said:

According to a news article back in 2012 the picture he trashed was a verse of the Qur'an.

In another French article it says: 

He wants nothing but the disappearance of Shi'ites in Morocco. To achieve this, Abdellah Nahari proposes the prohibition of them residing in Morocco,  confiscating all their assets and if that is not enough, he proposes to vote for a law that criminalizes "Shi'itization," as reported by the site TelQuel.

"The government must ban, at the national level, the Shi'itization on Sunni land, in order to avoid to our country what happens to other countries like Syria, Iraq and Yemen," he declared. .

He seems to be a mad lad.