Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest farjal

What does my dream mean? Attacked by a cat

Rate this topic

Guest farjal

Salam aleikum.

Last night I had a dream about a cat attacking me and a second later being normal, then it attacked me again and then the cat was just normal again. This happened a couple of times. When the cat attacked me, his/her eyes became red, when he/she got back to normal the eyes of the cat were green. 

Does anyone know what my dream means? 

Cheetah: who ever sees himself eating food alongside a cheetah, then it indicates the acquiring of peace/security, and safety, from the direction of the enemy & a usefulness. Who ever sees a cheetah bite him, or hurt him with it’s claws, then it indicates the acquiring of harm/hurt & hostility, from the enemy to the extent/degree of that wound [in the vision]. Who ever sees that there are many cheetahs at his place or his home, and [someone] screams at that place, then it indicates harm, affliction, great discomfort from the enemy.

I know you said cat but I couldn't find in Imam Jafar Sadiq (عليه السلام) book about cats, so I thought cheetah is similar

fee amanillah

Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام)

"The cat is on five sides." First: the thief, the second: Ammar (the informer), third: sickness, fourth: the woman with kindness (sympathetic woman, the gentlewoman), the fifth: the war and. Hostility (warfare and hostility)

https://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/6318480/خواب-گربه-چه-تعبیری-دارد

Guest theObserver
On 6/30/2019 at 4:59 PM, Guest farjal said:

Salam aleikum.

Last night I had a dream about a cat attacking me and a second later being normal, then it attacked me again and then the cat was just normal again. This happened a couple of times. When the cat attacked me, his/her eyes became red, when he/she got back to normal the eyes of the cat were green. 

Does anyone know what my dream means? 

u are male?

if so then your dream is about lusts and how yo are dealing with them , its also a look into the future which tells you that this day lust will confront you so be ready to deal with it

As salaamun aleikum,

Ive heard that the different animals we encounter in our dreams are representations of our own character and behavior that we need to address. Do you in your life in any way behave in the manner the cat in your dream behaved in? Do u find yourself snapping at people then being calm shortly after, or maybe you have a sharp, sarcastic tongue when dealing with others? Do you have heavy mood swings where one minute youre fine, but the next minute youre angry? Take a moment to reflect on your own behavior and see...it may be something that is being brought to your attention on purpose so that you may work to overcome it.

W/s

Guest farjal
5 hours ago, Shia farm girl said:

As salaamun aleikum,

Ive heard that the different animals we encounter in our dreams are representations of our own character and behavior that we need to address. Do you in your life in any way behave in the manner the cat in your dream behaved in? Do u find yourself snapping at people then being calm shortly after, or maybe you have a sharp, sarcastic tongue when dealing with others? Do you have heavy mood swings where one minute youre fine, but the next minute youre angry? Take a moment to reflect on your own behavior and see...it may be something that is being brought to your attention on purpose so that you may work to overcome it.

W/s

you just described my personality. I snap at my family which makes me feel guilty afterwards, I guess I take my stress out on them. Also I'm not very talkative outside my house so maybe that could be a reason too. And yes I have mood swings, one moment I'm really happy and l love the world and the next I hate my life and everything and don't like to talk to my family. I don't know what to do about it. Though I do it less than before, but still the mood swings bother me a lot and no I'm not going to the doctor for this because I don't like it if they put a label on me.