In the Name of God بسم الله

Pepa Pig cartoon

Rate this topic

Guest Ali

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, Guest Ali said:

Dear All,

Salam,

Is pepa pig cartoon feasible to watch by our children. Please advise.

Thank you.

no beccause they'll start eating pigs. LOL jokes what kind of question is this but Allah help you finding the answer.

Apart from the fact that Mummy Pig is very sarcastic and sometimes belittles Daddy Pig and there is a lot of body shaming involving Daddy Pig's big belly, there's nothing wrong with the cartoon. 

Being a pig doesn't make it something unfeasible for our children to watch, since the only similarity really is the fact they like muddy puddles.

Has anyone ever seen the episode where the kids all dress up as countries for World Peace Day? They end up squabbling over whose allowed in the sand pit. I thought it was quite a clever little dig at world politics. In fact there are a lot of funny bits put in Pepa Pig for adults.

My little daughter quite likes it, I don't have an issue with it, but I feel some more hardline thinkers would. That's one for MEMRI TV I suppose.

Reading over this I can't believe how passionate I am getting about a kid's cartoon...

Edited by aaaz1618

18 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

What's even funnier is that we are in an age where the serious and the humorous have merged into one. You can't always tell who is and who isn't. 

Big up on Abdullah the Cat, I think he'd sip Turkish tea and laze around with a tasbih.

• Forum Administrators
4 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

What's even funnier is that we are in an age where the serious and the humorous have merged into one. You can't always tell who is and who isn't. 

If you read the Youtube comments you'll see that it is actually a joke.

Edited by Haji 2003

17 minutes ago, Haji 2003 said:

If you read the Youtube comments you'll see that it is actually a joke.

I know, he did a follow up because several tabloids thought this guy was serious. There are people out there who come out with silly things like this but aren't joking, they are being deadly serious and because of fools like them they make it out like we're trying to take over the world one triviality at a time.

13 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THIS VIDEO OMG

Apparently theyve banned this tv show in China bc apparently she promotes "gangster attitudes" loolll

I suppose that's my plans to topple the Chinese government with hoards of Zoe Zebras, Suzie Sheep, Danny Dogs and Pedro Ponies down the pan then.

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

Apart from the fact that Mummy Pig is very sarcastic and sometimes belittles Daddy Pig and there is a lot of body shaming involving Daddy Pig's big belly, there's nothing wrong with the cartoon. 

Is it just me or they always make Daddy out to be useless?:hahaha: