Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Right now, I feel like I have a lot of things going on emotionally, about faith and about the purpose of life. And on top of that many of my friends are moving and it’s just, a lot of other things are going on in my life and it’s stressing me out. 

Why does Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) tests us like this? I understand we have many tests throughout our lives, but right now I have a lot of things just overflowing myself.

34 minutes ago, Isaam said:

Right now, I feel like I have a lot of things going on emotionally, about faith and about the purpose of life. And on top of that many of my friends are moving and it’s just, a lot of other things are going on in my life and it’s stressing me out. 

Why does Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) tests us like this? I understand we have many tests throughout our lives, but right now I have a lot of things just overflowing myself.

Allah tests those who he loves the most 

You are blessed !

Allah wants you to have knowledge of your Deen so he puts you in this type of a situation to make you stronger and a better Muslim

Remember that He said in the Qur'an that he will test you with Good and Bad and with Hardship their is ease.

Imagine getting a reward for all of this at the end.

Trust his wisdom if he put you in a situation like this their must be some divine wisdom behind this.

I question myself this all the time too but then I remember he is The merciful so I trust him.

Do you know what the best part is he wants you to be knowledgeable what a beautiful gift is this 

point of note: is that Allah 's plan seems hard but their is truth and beauty in it but satan will make things seem easy but its all a deceit 

That means this all seems really hard but its a test you have to win it and you can do it!

Tests wouldn't be tests if they didn't bug you. Tests are tests as they are a test of your patience with what Allah puts before you. You need to be pushed to see how you'll respond. What will you choose? Patience of impatience? Coping in a halal way or a not-so halal way? It's always a tug of war between good and evil the way I see it. 

Don't get me wrong man, I feel for you. It's a lot to deal with at once. But that's how much patience you have if you look at it from a different angle. Some people can't handle what you're going through.

Be patient, Allah is with the patient. Just know that things go up and then down. And then up again. Don't let the tests defeat you. Be patient and ask for Allah for His unstoppable help.