Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Noor Taleb

I’m terrified

Rate this topic

Hey guys 

I am terrified to tell you all this but if I don’t I won’t get a solution I have been reading online things about satanism they portray as if he is not the satan of Qur'an or bible it’s a nice one and they worship him and assume that he is like Allah I have never been so scared in my life but I feel is as if they are fooling people because In their beliefs there is some things which are like found in God religion like don’t murder don’t lie like how’s that possible ? And also plz don’t be mad at me I’m just  scared beyond belief like they seem so modernized to the point it’s like they say we are not devil worshippers at all we don’t worship Satan the bad one he is nice he is not what you think I’m like :worried: I donno 

"The Father of Satanism", Anton LaVey's teachings promoted indulgence, kindness to those who deserve it, responsibility to the responsible while shunning unconditional love, pacifism and equality.

He believed in satisfying the ego's desires. He expressed the view that self-indulgence was a desirable trait, and that hate and aggression were not wrong or undesirable emotions but that they were necessary and advantageous for survival. Accordingly, he praised the seven deadly sins as virtues which were beneficial for the individual.

So, with that in mind, what makes you think that they believe in not lying or killing?

Satanism sounds cool to teenagers and those trying to rebel against a conservative culture. 

Once you get into the nuts and bolts of it, it's just spooky atheism.  In ancient Greek philosophy, it would've been a branch of Epicureanism who competed with the Stoics (who are similar to modern Abrahamic religions). 

3 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

Hey guys 

I am terrified to tell you all this but if I don’t I won’t get a solution I have been reading online things about satanism they portray as if he is not the satan of Qur'an or bible it’s a nice one and they worship him and assume that he is like Allah I have never been so scared in my life but I feel is as if they are fooling people because In their beliefs there is some things which are like found in God religion like don’t murder don’t lie like how’s that possible ? And also plz don’t be mad at me I’m just  scared beyond belief like they seem so modernized to the point it’s like they say we are not devil worshippers at all we don’t worship Satan the bad one he is nice he is not what you think I’m like :worried: I donno 

No need to be scared. The people whom you call satanists, have actually named ignorance as Satan. These are two different things. Satan is not ignorant of his actions that he is doing bad. he is aware of it and even though he knows it, he does wrongs not caring about his duty. While ignorance on other hand is different. ignorance is lack of knowledge. And. satanists actually mean that through ignorance, you know that what is the value of truth and goodness, such as if you lie, you feel remorse and when you do bad, you get bad.

So, the wrong with the satanists is that they are using word Satan instead of ignorance which shows how wrong their description is. Besides, they worship ignorance which in itself is killed by knowledge, so instead of worshiping ignorance, they should have regard for knowledge, and when they have established regard for knowledge, they should also have regard of the source from which knowledge has come and that is the Most Knowledgeable one, and should worship Him. 

11 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Just curious...why are you reading about Satanists? 

Cause I’m a dumb idiot human with no brain whatsoever but Alhamdulliah there are people who have who can tell me to stop 

:cryhappy:

Just now, Noor Taleb said:

Cause I’m a dumb idiot human with no brain whatsoever but Alhamdulliah there are people who have who can tell me to stop 

It is always good to seek knowledge, even though it can make you scared some times. From an educated position you can make an educated choice. And of cause you should not believe anything you read. Most of what people write has a agenda. And the Satanist agenda is to make God look bad.

I just get confused is that when I read about them they some rules and sins to avoid which seem like a religion would have 

Why is that possible? Shouldn't they be teaching all evil 

Is it like they are trying to devalue God and become like SATAN but keep certain good things in their so called religion in order to attract people into believing they are nice but are opposing God.

1 hour ago, Noor Taleb said:

I just get confused is that when I read about them they some rules and sins to avoid which seem like a religion would have 

Is it like they are trying to devalue God and become like SATAN but keep certain good things in their so called religion in order to attract people into believing they are nice but are opposing God.

They have a list of rules, same as every other religion. You can't harm children, you can't hurt animals except for food or defense, etc. 

They view the Abrahamic God as a tyrant who tried to keep humanity ignorant. It was Satan, in the guise of the serpent, that gave humans knowledge and made them like gods.  This is all metaphorical. There isn't really a God and a devil. 

Good and evil are subjective, not objective.  You should enjoy life. Death is the great abstinence. Their Uber spooky satanic rituals are merely psychodrama. It's make believe to make you feel better. 

Satanism, in the typical, modern sense, is only about 50 years old. You have a belief system that's 1400 years old with learned men and women to emulate and learn from. 

11 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

It is always good to seek knowledge, even though it can make you scared some times. From an educated position you can make an educated choice. And of cause you should not believe anything you read. Most of what people write has a agenda. And the Satanist agenda is to make God look bad.

https://www.learnreligions.com/satanic-rules-of-the-Earth-95969

what I am unable to understand is that IK that they follow the devil then why do they have rules like don’t harm humans or don’t kill children or others just read them 

3 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

what I am unable to understand is that IK that they follow the devil then why do they have rules like don’t harm humans or don’t kill children or others just read them 

Salam it's because of that that they want looks like Sufis inside Islam , if you follow start of Sufism & now the new invented Sufi groups & cults all of them represent same idea about Satan/Shaitan under disguise of Islam that it warned by our Imams that they warned us about exposing & standing against Sufism in end time before reappearance that will represent ideas of their founders like as Hasan Basri about Shaitan that was same as satanists at our time .

8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it's because of that that they want looks like Sufis inside Islam , if you follow start of Sufism & now the new invented Sufi groups & cults all of them represent same idea about Satan/Shaitan under disguise of Islam that it warned by our Imams that they warned us about exposing & standing against Sufism in end time before reappearance that will represent ideas of their founders like as Hasan Basri about Shaitan that was same as satanists at our time .

So you mean it say it’s that shaitaan becomes like a best friend to destroy you and can quote the hadiths 

20 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

It is us that kill, not the Devil that tells us to kill, he simply collects up all the people who have gone astray. However, Satanism according to Anton LaVey does advocate killing and does not seem to discriminate against who can't be killed. If you read what I wrote earlier about LaVey, by definition he doesn't say you can't kill or harm children, because:

a.) They are irresponsible so you are not responsible for them

b.) Aggression is a desirable emotion

c.) You only have to be kind to those who deserve it. If a kid doesn't deserve your kindness, you can do what you like.

Such a warped and sick religion, totally contrasted to Islam.

Satanists do share one similarity with Wahhabis though... Smashing graves and other religious artefacts.

Edited by aaaz1618

3 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

It is us that kill, not the Devil that tells us to kill, he simply collects up all the people who have gone astray. However, Satanism according to Anton LaVey does advocate killing and does not seem to discriminate against who can't be killed. If you read what I wrote earlier about LaVey, by definition he doesn't say you can't kill or harm children, because:

a.) They are irresponsible so you are not responsible for them

b.) Aggression is a desirable emotion

c.) You only have to be kind to those who deserve it. If a kid doesn't deserve your kindness, you can do what you like.

Such a warped and sick religion, totally contrasted to Islam.

Satanists do share one similarity with Wahhabis though... Smashing graves and other religious artefacts.

Hey thanks alot

Can you explain to me this from Islam.org

The Eternal must be a living being. Because it is agreed that the Eternal is the source and cause of the existence of the universe. And also it is agreed that nothing can come out of nothing. Now, as we find abundance of life in the universe, we have to admit that the source of all these living things must itself be All-life. It could not bestow life if it had itself no life.

Like scientist say energy change is the source of creation not Allah 

SO Islam.org points this out saying that source must be All life 

Now whati don't get is that are we allowed to say Allah is a living being ? explain to me

And energy isn't offcourse it is just a radiation with no intellect or any qualities of life

There's nothing even remotely confronting about Satanism, let alone "scary". Satanism itself is just an anti-Christian libertarian modern movement that usually acts as a social parodical or satirical ploy against Christianity politically. A large percentage are atheists yes, then there is the rare smaller democratic of 'theistic atheists'. 

They usually hate all three Abrahamic religions and have their own conspiracy rhetoric to frame themselves as noble peasants. They're not really worth even thinking about.

There are a few different forms of "Satanism" and none of them have anything particularly unique or innovative to say, just the same old dry secularist garbage. The ideology itself is basically just Libertarian (both left and right) prancing around in fancy costumes. A large portion of Satanists are left-wing liberals (hence how there are actually a lot of LGBT Satanists) and there is another more controversial stream within Satanism of right-wing types that lean towards neo-Fascism etc. 

Things like "The Satanic Temple" are more cultural excrement, what you would generally have come to expect of Western culture by this point. Basically there to protest against Christians, and the whole "separation of Church and state", it's very American but divisive propaganda nonetheless. 

Generally Satanists and Christians are both wrong there, however the social challenge of Satanism has caused a lot of Christians to grow up. As long as you don't get the Christian mythology of "Satan" mixed up with our Islamic notion of "The Shaitan" mixed up, or appeal-to-Christianity like Salafis do with their overt-fanatical-literalism, then you'll be ok. 

Satanism doesn't have much except it's politically-engendered agendas and it's reappropriation of symbols that don't even relate at all to Satanism (like the Pentagram and the Goat etc).

Anton LaVey (one of the most famous Satanists, founding the "Church Of Satan") was a mere charlatan too, every single of his books can be analysed to find section-by-section plagiarism from various books, as well as stealing other's symbols and concepts, especially the infamous book "Might is Right" which is a typical anarchistic hedonistic book. 

Not to go down the rabbit hole but LaVey and the birth of the Satanist movement was heavily influenced by the agendas of the CIA back in the 60s. One of the big proponents was a man who worked for the US Army named Michael Aquino, who later went on to create his own Egyptian-themed version of Satanism called Setianism. He was also the one to propagate the practice of Satanism and neo-paganism in the US Army, which was a new thing he was experimenting on back there. Satanism just preceded the Hippy Movement too but had connections to the stuff going on in Laurel Canyon. It's a deliberately supplanted piece of culture though, to say the least, Satanism isn't an organic thing nor a very old movement (again, dating back only to the 60s).

Edited by HakimPtsid

Satanism is similar to many other quasi-theistic philosophies that have come and gone throughout history. If you want me to give you a list, it would be a very long list. 

The main difference between these and religions that have survived throughout the centuries, like Islam, and also Christianity, is that they have as their basis the belief that we, as human beings, can't figure everything out, then guide ourselves based on what we think might be correct. We rely of the Prophets of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), Divine Books, and us as Shia also the Imams of Ahl Al Bayt((عليه السلام)) who bring guidance directly from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), the All Knowing, and we make our best attempt to follow that rather than decide what is good and bad for ourselves. 

It is not at all scary, it is another form of Polytheism (again, many have come and gone throughout the centuries). But to spice it up, and make it more dramatic for outsider and draw attention to themselves, these misguided people call their God 'Satan' because they know that most people will think that they are worshiping evil and then be curious. It is a publicity stunt. There is no need to be curious. The real followers of Satan, or Iblis, which are his most valuable assets are people who claim to be worshiping Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) but in their actions they work against the religion of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and the Mumineen and Muminaat. 

On 6/25/2019 at 7:14 PM, Noor Taleb said:

Falsehood is nothing but “Truth distorted”.  There is nothing like pure falsehood because it’s existence depends on truth.  Truth however does not depend on falsehood.  

15 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

Hey thanks alot

Can you explain to me this from Islam.org

The Eternal must be a living being. Because it is agreed that the Eternal is the source and cause of the existence of the universe. And also it is agreed that nothing can come out of nothing. Now, as we find abundance of life in the universe, we have to admit that the source of all these living things must itself be All-life. It could not bestow life if it had itself no life.

Like scientist say energy change is the source of creation not Allah 

SO Islam.org points this out saying that source must be All life 

Now whati don't get is that are we allowed to say Allah is a living being ? explain to me

And energy isn't offcourse it is just a radiation with no intellect or any qualities of life

I'm not sure sorry, I don't know who wrote it and what they meant by 'living being'. They appear to be saying Allah must be living in order to create life, that's obvious though. 

I wouldn't say Allah is a living being, because living beings all have a day they are born and day they die. Living beings are limited and Allah is limitless. I assume I am not fully understanding the whole picture of whoever wrote this. Some clarification might help.

Maybe put it to the people of ShiaChat in a new thread where it will get some more astute answers, otherwise it will detail your original question.

On the surface it seems 1 part obvious and 1 part odd, so I mustn't be getting the jist.

Salam brother/sister you should ignore these thoughts, not in a way that you keep stopping it from staying in your mind(this Will cause it to come back stronger), but by letting them in your mind, but without paying attention to them. Look at the Qur'an, it is a pure blessing. Everything is innit. It’s forming and text are in such beautiful way, SubhanAllah. Until this day no one has ever been able to find a wrong fact in the Qur'an, book made by Allah 1400 years ago, with such great scientific facts. Just imagine, there has been no book like this, everyone hated Islam and no one was able to change it’s content, unlike other books. Allah is it’s preserver and no one will alter the book.

On 6/25/2019 at 2:05 AM, Quran313 said:

Don't search those things on Internet

On 6/25/2019 at 1:07 AM, LeftCoastMom said:

Just curious...why are you reading about Satanists? 

Why whats wrong with a person reading about other beliefs or societies or cults? Its part of educating yourself.

in many cases, satanists are scarred people who came from broken homes, scarred psychologically by incidents, and felt rejected from people around them “by the name of God”. Because our societies only work on give lectures about issues that happen thousands of years ago, many tend to forget that a person might be doing drugs because he has a problem for example, and they jump to rejection. Those people will feel that it is God that is rejecting them and they seek refuge with people who are passing by the same struggle who in the lead could lead them to worshipping Satan because they would believe “he accepts their flaws and sins”. While in reality our societies should embrace people that are scarred and someone who has sinned to know why or whats his background.

and as a brother stated earier many also seek that during teen years rebelling without a cause.

1 hour ago, BowTie said:

Why whats wrong with a person reading about other beliefs or societies or cults? Its part of educating yourself.

in many cases, satanists are scarred people who came from broken homes, scarred psychologically by incidents, and felt rejected from people around them “by the name of God”. Because our societies only work on give lectures about issues that happen thousands of years ago, many tend to forget that a person might be doing drugs because he has a problem for example, and they jump to rejection. Those people will feel that it is God that is rejecting them and they seek refuge with people who are passing by the same struggle who in the lead could lead them to worshipping Satan because they would believe “he accepts their flaws and sins”. While in reality our societies should embrace people that are scarred and someone who has sinned to know why or whats his background.

and as a brother stated earier many also seek that during teen years rebelling without a cause.

Mentally ill person here sooooo 

things mess up my Brain 

Just now, BowTie said:

No you’re just a curious person who wants to know about what happens in this world. Nothing wrong about it

brother I do have a psychological disorder :grin:

I remember reading about thing a long time ago. I think they used satan as their mascot because he rebelled against God. And they want to rebel against Church and the Government. They use statue of a some goat headed human as their depiction of Satan. Just forget get these ppl. Islam is the truest religion. 

Edited by Miss Wonderful

1 hour ago, Miss Wonderful said:

I remember reading about thing a long time ago. I think they used satan as their mascot because he rebelled against God. And they want to rebel against Church and the Government. They use statue of a some goat headed human as their depiction of Satan. Just forget get these ppl. Islam is the truest religion. 

All I can see is falooda, that's falooda in your pic, right?

On July 9, 2019 at 2:03 PM, BowTie said:

Lol. I wasn't putting the OP down...was just askin'.

On 7/11/2019 at 6:16 AM, LeftCoastMom said:

Lol. I wasn't putting the OP down...was just askin'.

all love and peace sister

On 7/10/2019 at 9:50 AM, Miss Wonderful said:

That statue is actually Baphomet, not Satan, though it's easy to get the two confused. 

What's funny is that Baphomet is the idol that the Templars were accused of worshipping. One of the prevalent theories is that "Baphomet" is a corruption of the Latinized "Mahomet."

It's possible the Church thought the Templars were worshipping an idol but were actually Muslim converts.