Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

On July 9, 2019 at 2:03 PM, BowTie said:

Why whats wrong with a person reading about other beliefs or societies or cults? Its part of educating yourself.

in many cases, satanists are scarred people who came from broken homes, scarred psychologically by incidents, and felt rejected from people around them “by the name of God”. Because our societies only work on give lectures about issues that happen thousands of years ago, many tend to forget that a person might be doing drugs because he has a problem for example, and they jump to rejection. Those people will feel that it is God that is rejecting them and they seek refuge with people who are passing by the same struggle who in the lead could lead them to worshipping Satan because they would believe “he accepts their flaws and sins”. While in reality our societies should embrace people that are scarred and someone who has sinned to know why or whats his background.

and as a brother stated earier many also seek that during teen years rebelling without a cause.

Lol. I wasn't putting the OP down...was just askin'.

On 7/10/2019 at 9:50 AM, Miss Wonderful said:

I remember reading about thing a long time ago. I think they used satan as their mascot because he rebelled against God. And they want to rebel against Church and the Government. They use statue of a some goat headed human as their depiction of Satan. Just forget get these ppl. Islam is the truest religion. 

That statue is actually Baphomet, not Satan, though it's easy to get the two confused. 

What's funny is that Baphomet is the idol that the Templars were accused of worshipping. One of the prevalent theories is that "Baphomet" is a corruption of the Latinized "Mahomet."

It's possible the Church thought the Templars were worshipping an idol but were actually Muslim converts. 

On 7/10/2019 at 8:36 PM, aaaz1618 said:

All I can see is falooda, that's falooda in your pic, right?

Falooda with a makeup and heavy lipstick you must say....Perhaps Falooda is going to marriage of pistachio Ice-cream with mango ice cream read yesterday in news.