Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Hey guys 

I am terrified to tell you all this but if I don’t I won’t get a solution I have been reading online things about satanism they portray as if he is not the satan of Qur'an or bible it’s a nice one and they worship him and assume that he is like Allah I have never been so scared in my life but I feel is as if they are fooling people because In their beliefs there is some things which are like found in God religion like don’t murder don’t lie like how’s that possible ? And also plz don’t be mad at me I’m just  scared beyond belief like they seem so modernized to the point it’s like they say we are not devil worshippers at all we don’t worship Satan the bad one he is nice he is not what you think I’m like :worried: I donno 

"The Father of Satanism", Anton LaVey's teachings promoted indulgence, kindness to those who deserve it, responsibility to the responsible while shunning unconditional love, pacifism and equality.

He believed in satisfying the ego's desires. He expressed the view that self-indulgence was a desirable trait, and that hate and aggression were not wrong or undesirable emotions but that they were necessary and advantageous for survival. Accordingly, he praised the seven deadly sins as virtues which were beneficial for the individual.

So, with that in mind, what makes you think that they believe in not lying or killing?

Satanism sounds cool to teenagers and those trying to rebel against a conservative culture. 

Once you get into the nuts and bolts of it, it's just spooky atheism.  In ancient Greek philosophy, it would've been a branch of Epicureanism who competed with the Stoics (who are similar to modern Abrahamic religions). 

3 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

Hey guys 

I am terrified to tell you all this but if I don’t I won’t get a solution I have been reading online things about satanism they portray as if he is not the satan of Qur'an or bible it’s a nice one and they worship him and assume that he is like Allah I have never been so scared in my life but I feel is as if they are fooling people because In their beliefs there is some things which are like found in God religion like don’t murder don’t lie like how’s that possible ? And also plz don’t be mad at me I’m just  scared beyond belief like they seem so modernized to the point it’s like they say we are not devil worshippers at all we don’t worship Satan the bad one he is nice he is not what you think I’m like :worried: I donno 

No need to be scared. The people whom you call satanists, have actually named ignorance as Satan. These are two different things. Satan is not ignorant of his actions that he is doing bad. he is aware of it and even though he knows it, he does wrongs not caring about his duty. While ignorance on other hand is different. ignorance is lack of knowledge. And. satanists actually mean that through ignorance, you know that what is the value of truth and goodness, such as if you lie, you feel remorse and when you do bad, you get bad.

So, the wrong with the satanists is that they are using word Satan instead of ignorance which shows how wrong their description is. Besides, they worship ignorance which in itself is killed by knowledge, so instead of worshiping ignorance, they should have regard for knowledge, and when they have established regard for knowledge, they should also have regard of the source from which knowledge has come and that is the Most Knowledgeable one, and should worship Him. 

11 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Just curious...why are you reading about Satanists? 

Cause I’m a dumb idiot human with no brain whatsoever but Alhamdulliah there are people who have who can tell me to stop 

:cryhappy:

Just now, Noor Taleb said:

Cause I’m a dumb idiot human with no brain whatsoever but Alhamdulliah there are people who have who can tell me to stop 

It is always good to seek knowledge, even though it can make you scared some times. From an educated position you can make an educated choice. And of cause you should not believe anything you read. Most of what people write has a agenda. And the Satanist agenda is to make God look bad.

I just get confused is that when I read about them they some rules and sins to avoid which seem like a religion would have 

Why is that possible? Shouldn't they be teaching all evil 

Is it like they are trying to devalue God and become like SATAN but keep certain good things in their so called religion in order to attract people into believing they are nice but are opposing God.

1 hour ago, Noor Taleb said:

I just get confused is that when I read about them they some rules and sins to avoid which seem like a religion would have 

Why is that possible? Shouldn't they be teaching all evil 

Is it like they are trying to devalue God and become like SATAN but keep certain good things in their so called religion in order to attract people into believing they are nice but are opposing God.

They have a list of rules, same as every other religion. You can't harm children, you can't hurt animals except for food or defense, etc. 

They view the Abrahamic God as a tyrant who tried to keep humanity ignorant. It was Satan, in the guise of the serpent, that gave humans knowledge and made them like gods.  This is all metaphorical. There isn't really a God and a devil. 

Good and evil are subjective, not objective.  You should enjoy life. Death is the great abstinence. Their Uber spooky satanic rituals are merely psychodrama. It's make believe to make you feel better. 

Satanism, in the typical, modern sense, is only about 50 years old. You have a belief system that's 1400 years old with learned men and women to emulate and learn from. 

11 hours ago, Revert1963 said:

It is always good to seek knowledge, even though it can make you scared some times. From an educated position you can make an educated choice. And of cause you should not believe anything you read. Most of what people write has a agenda. And the Satanist agenda is to make God look bad.

https://www.learnreligions.com/satanic-rules-of-the-Earth-95969

what I am unable to understand is that IK that they follow the devil then why do they have rules like don’t harm humans or don’t kill children or others just read them 

3 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

what I am unable to understand is that IK that they follow the devil then why do they have rules like don’t harm humans or don’t kill children or others just read them 

Salam it's because of that that they want looks like Sufis inside Islam , if you follow start of Sufism & now the new invented Sufi groups & cults all of them represent same idea about Satan/Shaitan under disguise of Islam that it warned by our Imams that they warned us about exposing & standing against Sufism in end time before reappearance that will represent ideas of their founders like as Hasan Basri about Shaitan that was same as satanists at our time .

8 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it's because of that that they want looks like Sufis inside Islam , if you follow start of Sufism & now the new invented Sufi groups & cults all of them represent same idea about Satan/Shaitan under disguise of Islam that it warned by our Imams that they warned us about exposing & standing against Sufism in end time before reappearance that will represent ideas of their founders like as Hasan Basri about Shaitan that was same as satanists at our time .

So you mean it say it’s that shaitaan becomes like a best friend to destroy you and can quote the hadiths 

20 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

It is us that kill, not the Devil that tells us to kill, he simply collects up all the people who have gone astray. However, Satanism according to Anton LaVey does advocate killing and does not seem to discriminate against who can't be killed. If you read what I wrote earlier about LaVey, by definition he doesn't say you can't kill or harm children, because:

a.) They are irresponsible so you are not responsible for them

b.) Aggression is a desirable emotion

c.) You only have to be kind to those who deserve it. If a kid doesn't deserve your kindness, you can do what you like.

Such a warped and sick religion, totally contrasted to Islam.

Satanists do share one similarity with Wahhabis though... Smashing graves and other religious artefacts.

Edited by aaaz1618