Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Islandsandmirrors

Lack of morals (Part 2)

Rate this topic

So the plot has thickened. 

(Note: I'll be posting gifs. It's meant to be silly.)

My husband's female coworker (the same one I'd talked about in a previous thread.) texted me really upset and said she wanted to meet up with me for dinner. 

giphy.gif

I asked her to elaborate on what was going on (her psychiatrist fired her recently) but she said she wanted to meet up in person.

So we met up, and she started talking about about life, and her psychiatrist and etc. Then she said that she wanted to work on her marriage, and I said, "Hey, that's great. It's great that you want to work on it."

giphy.gif 

But then she said that she still had feelings for the other coworker guy (the married man in the process of divorce whom she had a one night stand with). 

giphy.gif

So then she goes on to explain how they still talk and flirt and he asked if she was still in her marriage through text. 

What I want her to say (when he approaches her):

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

What she actually says:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_lnsbkkYBmY1ql4c0co1_500.gif

Although she acknowledges that he flirts and tries to get with any girl he can, she says that this is him supposedly "mellowed a bit" a 40. And that she still likes him because of how he makes her feel.

giphy.gif 

I asked, "Why do you want to be with someone who sleeps around like that? Someone who can't commit?" 

She said, "I get it. It's a coping mechanism. He's feels really lonely." 

giphy.gif

Apparently it's not enough that he tried to get with THREE other coworkers at one point.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-5602-1367002000-6.g

Nor that he got another woman accidentally pregnant. 

768541.gif

But apparently he blabbed his mouth and said that he has three estates that will be passed down to him (he said this to that woman he got pregnant)

giphy.gif

And the woman he got pregnant said she would get an abortion (she lied, of course.) 

tenor.gif

So now she is still currently married and is into that player. 

giphy.gif

All the while I'm hearing this I want to tell her:

giphy.gif

She has misplaced empathy on a guy who clearly doesn't care (nor respect) her whatsoever. 

tenor.gif?itemid=4558087

Part 3 (soon)

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

17 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

So how should I tell her to move on?

Well, it sounds to me like she's infected with Karenitis Entitled-woman-maniasus and it sounds quite terminal. I'd walk away in case it's contagious. 

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Well, it sounds to me like she's infected with Karenitis Entitled-woman-maniasus and it sounds quite terminal. I'd walk away in case it's contagious. 

I agree, but unfortunately she’s super clingy and not in the best of health at the moment, so I feel bad distancing myself from her. 

Guest FireHydrant

Any of this from Qur'an, you know your’s and her situation better. 

خُذِ الْعَفْوَ وَأْمُرْ بِالْعُرْفِ وَأَعْرِضْ عَنِ الْجَاهِلِينَ

Adopt [a policy of] excusing [the faults of people], bid what is right, and turn away from the ignorant (or fool). [7:199]

This is tried and tested, I pick any of the three advices of Qur'an, depending on the circumstances whenever a loved one or a close acquaintance becomes one like your subject. 

Nice depiction of the drama going on at that workplace -:) OFFICE anyone!!

2 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I agree, but unfortunately she’s super clingy and not in the best of health at the moment, so I feel bad distancing myself from her. 

Can't help those who don't want help or won't help themselves. It's better to distance ourselves, sounds like really unnecessary drama.

10 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

She said, "I get it. It's a coping mechanism. He's feels really lonely." 

I guess this is an "Adult" reply -as some people may judge it.

Is she really this dumb?

lf she was an honest personage, she would have said, "I get it. lt's a copulating mechanism. He says he feels really lonely."

l&M: Can you now relate to why l am mostly a hermit? Too many people live in a soap opera. And to do so, they contrive these fallacies. 

"He feels lonely"? :hahaha: If nothing else, he could get himself a dog.

1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

M: Can you now relate to why l am mostly a hermit? Too many people live in a soap opera. And to do so, they contrive these fallacies. 

"He feels lonely"? :hahaha: If nothing else, he could get himself a dog.

Isn't being a hermit a sin in Islam like celibacy? ^ 

8 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Isn't being a hermit a sin in Islam like celibacy? ^ 

Salam being hermit not recommended in Islam because it's mistake of Christians but Celibacy only recommended when a man can't afford marriage for some reasons & also doesn't want to do a sin .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

33 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam being hermit not recommended in Islam because it's mistake of Christians but Celibacy only recommended when a man can't afford marriage for some reasons & also doesn't want to do a sin .

A hermit prefers most of his time to himself and whatever occupies his mind and time.

10 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

A hermit prefers most of his time to himself and whatever occupies his mind and time.

That's not a hermit, that's just being an introvert. 

one that retires from society and lives in solitude especially for religious reasons 

This is what it says in the dictionary. ^

14 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

lives in solitude

Salaam yes it’s not recommended because if you are in the company of people then you can only show attributes of pure essence like being merciful or being patient or showing compassion in situations where you are given the opportunity to show them. In solitude this would be difficult.