Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
King

Biggest Arab survey BBC - Are Arabs turning their backs on religion?

Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

Is it really the case ? Because I most elections pakistanis voted in majority for liberal political parties instead of religious political parties.

2 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Is it really the case ? Because I most elections pakistanis voted in majority for liberal political parties instead of religious political parties.

Actually, free and fair elections have been rare in Pakistan. Almost every leader has to fit through a sieve and only when it is their time are they eased into power. That said, there is little life in a faith stemming from the seed of zealotry potted inside ignorance. But I hope for the best.

16 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Salam , it talks about their strength of faith that is true about them & also Shia people of Afghanistan  not their political experience among Shias Iran has longer history & experience  in political issues but still people make great errors about electing authorities after all of these years of experiencing different political issues & parties ,after Iran ,Iraq & Syria are making first steps in politics but Shia community of Pakistan & Afghanistan still needs  more years of education & experience in politics  .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam , it talks about their strength of faith that is true about them & also Shia people of Afghanistan  not their political experience among Shias Iran has longer history & experience  in political issues but still people make great errors about electing authorities after all of these years of experiencing different political issues & parties ,after Iran ,Iraq & Syria are making first steps in politics but Shia community of Pakistan & Afghanistan still needs  more years of education & experience in politics  .

Well even in Iraq they elected a person who was anti Iran recently you remember ^^ ?