Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Pingu

Got angry, now can’t speak to someone for 2 days.

Rate this topic

I got angry and my mom and in my anger I told her I will not speak to her for 2 days. Problem is, this will be difficult for me to do and I am pretty sure its a sin to do this as im misbehaving with a blood relative but if I speak, wouldn't that be considered a lie? It seems I can’t leave this situation without commiting a sin. What should I do?

15 minutes ago, Pingu said:

I got angry and my mom and in my anger I told her I will not speak to her for 2 days. Problem is, this will be difficult for me to do and I am pretty sure its a sin to do this as im misbehaving with a blood relative but if I speak, wouldn't that be considered a lie? It seems I can’t leave this situation without commiting a sin. What should I do?

how old are you? just tell your mom you're sorry, it won't be a lie, I guarantee it! we all make mistakes, forgive her and yourself for whatever happened.

38 minutes ago, Pingu said:

I told her I will not speak to her for 2 days.

What makes you think this is binding upon you? You can start talking whenever you want, sooner the better.

43 minutes ago, khamosh21 said:

how old are you? just tell your mom you're sorry, it won't be a lie, I guarantee it! we all make mistakes, forgive her and yourself for whatever happened.

Im 15

Salaam Alaykum,

You did wrong my friend. Go and apologize your mom and kiss her hand. Tell her Sorry I was wrong. 

I'm sure after doing this, your mom loves you even more than before your argument.

10 hours ago, Pingu said:

Im 15

I didn't want to assume, so I asked, but my best guess put you at around 13 or 14 :)

it's ok brother, we've all been where you were once, some of us now that are older (im in my 30s and have kids of my own), we still have broken relationships with our parents... so don’t get upset or angry over small things, its not worth it

10 hours ago, Pingu said:

Im 15

I didn't want to assume, so I asked, but my best guess put you at around 13 or 14 :)

it's ok brother, we've all been where you were once, some of us now that are older (im in my 30s and have kids of my own), we still have broken relationships with our parents... so don’t get upset or angry over small things, its not worth it

It's your mom. =/ I can understanding doing that to one of your friends, but you gotta have a bit more patience with your parents. If you're doing this to help keep and/or develop your patience, go ahead. Otherwise, do what you're comfortable with. We all need some space from our parents every once in a while.

On 6/22/2019 at 8:51 PM, Pingu said:

We've all been there man, including myself, may Allah forgive us all. 

Just say sorry if you haven't already, it will be all ok. 

Btws, hmu if you want, I'm gen Z too. Lol.