Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Abu Hadi

Trump & US / Iran tensions [ANALYSIS]

Rate this topic

^ No, I do not consider Elizabeth Warren to be native. If she wants to go by a tiny sample of DNA,  without reference to tribal citizenship, she will have to stand behind just about every Latino/a in Congress, all of whom likely have much more native DNA than she does. That doesn't mean I don't support some of her ideas, though.

There have been several natives running on various tickets and with a few parties over the years that I can think of. We've already had a native vice-President in Charles Curtis ( Kaw or Kansa) , who was Hoover's VP and whom most natives consider a thin-blooded sell-out train-wreck, so the thought of having a native president doesn't thrill me in and of itself. He or she would have to be the right person.

Edited by LeftCoastMom

14 hours ago, IbnSina said:

This is not a new type of problem, this type of problem has been there for 100s of years and is one of the negative parts of the culture of the region. Most people scam each other first chance they get. Regardless of who is in charge of the government, this problem will not go away in a day or two, its very embedded and it will take HUGE efforts to remove it. 

But this is precisely the issue. These kinds of things don't get changed 'by themselves'. It takes a huge effort by the people who are victims of this to bring their complaints loudly, often, and respectfully before the government in order for it to change. It is a waste of time to complain about it to people who have no ability to change it. 

Nepotism is part of every culture, not just Iranian and ME. It is a natural human instinct for people with power to try and surround themselves with family members they think or hope will be loyal to them should their corruption become exposed. The difference is there are some cultures where this is not tolerated and is 'called out' by the people so it happens less and people who do it have to be much more cleaver at hiding it. BTW, this is what, a large part of the French and American Revolutions were about, I.e. getting rid of nepotism. I am not saying that I agree with everything about these revolutions, but I agree with that part. I also do not think that, in a place like Iran, a revolution is necessary in order to address this issue. If the current leadership is seeking justice, and they are aware of the scale of the problem and the particular individuals who are involved, it will be addressed. 

Even here in the US, with the corrupt government that we have, if corruption is reported (at least corruption on a lower level) and the corruption can be documented and the particular individuals involved can be named, those individuals will be dealt with, either fired from their jobs and / or put in prison. It happens here all the time. The problem of corruption here is a different problem, in that trillions of dollars of taxpayer money are put into a 'black hole', I.e. the military budget, and that money is untraceable because it is hidden for 'National Security' purposes and then given to corrupt individuals in different countries to forward US Imperialist policies. But on the local level (City/State) this is not an issue and there is very little corruption on that level. I am not saying it doesn't exist, but once it is exposed, it is dealt with rather quickly. That is why alot of Arabs who live here in Dearborn tell me that they only want to live here and not go back to the ME, even though they know the US is committing great crimes and evil and many have witnessed these crimes with their own eyes. It is because the effects of this are not apparent to them on their street and in their city, not yet anyway, and most people don't think beyond the tip of their nose or the end of their driveway. 

4 hours ago, IbnSina said:
He just said he put sanctions on Imam Khomeini(رضي الله عنه), problem is he died 1989.....

The president that just keeps on giving.

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh today, Monday, :shock: , and he made the same error.

Is there some secret school that our so-called national leaders and commentators are sent to that teaches them how-to-be-stew-pid ?

We know where the media is sent, but what about these others?

Going to war against Iran would be no minor matter, and President Trump is irresponsible to act in such a flippant manner. Attacking Iran could trigger a prolonged, costly nightmare in both treasure and blood. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-HI), a Democratic presidential candidate, likely is prophetic that a war against Iran would make the Iraq War look like a cakewalk. Tehran certainly has a multitude of ways to retaliate for U.S. aggression and to escalate the bilateral confrontation. U.S. leaders would be wise not to venture farther down that perilous path

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/skeptics/how-Iran-would-battle-us-war-it-would-be-bloody-64681

Trump thinks it would be a cakewalk because some of the people around him have told him so. My view is that those very people do NOT want it to be a cakewalk and they DO want the ME up in flames, here are the reasons why.

The Neo-con narrative has always been that there is a Shia/Sunni rivalry at the heart of Middle Eastern problems. If there is a war it would quickly take on that dimension I.e. drag in a number of different countries.

Here's why they think that would be a good thing.

Human dislocation via war can lead to social change. People who worry about Muslim countries being 'stuck-in-the-past', would likely see any widespread carnage as clearing out the old and bringing in a new more liberal and westernised social, religious and political order in a number of Middle Eastern countries and not just Iran.

This would be the Middle Eastern equivalent of WW1 and WW2 all rolled into one.

Furthermore any redrawing of maps etc. would also offer a chance for the Palestinian issue to be addressed in a manner that disenfranchises the Pals forever and we'd likely end up with the ME being some sort of Israeli commonwealth. Which is the endgame In my humble opinion.

On 6/24/2019 at 11:33 PM, hasanhh said:

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh today, Monday, :shock: , and he made the same error.

Is there some secret school that our so-called national leaders and commentators are sent to that teaches them how-to-be-stew-pid ?

We know where the media is sent, but what about these others?

Limbaugh, Trump, Kushner, and most of the Republican Senators and Congressman, and many of the Democratic ones also are big investors in American Defense Contractors (GE, Boeing, Lockheed, Northrup Gruman, KBR, etc). If there is a war, First, they know that the value of these stocks will increase, and thus they will make money. Second, they know that it will not be their children, grandchildren, or close relatives that will have to go fight and die in this war. 

What they think is that there will be a war, US will 'bomb Iran back into the stone age' and Iran will hit back at American bases in the region and American ships in the Persian Gulf. So (according to their thinking), in the end you will have a few thousand American dead (again none of their children or relatives) , a few hundred thousand Iranian dead (they are calculating this based on the Iraq War), maybe a few thousand dead in Israel, and the IRI Government will be toppled (another comparison to 2003 Iraq war), and they will install another puppet Regime in Iran like Shah which will last for at least 50 years. 

They think that Iran has a few thousand missiles which will be used up in the first weeks of the war, and then it will basically be over. They believe that they can turn every significant military asset in Iran into pieces in these few weeks (like they did with Saddam) because they have the equipment to do this. 

Obviously there are many factors here which they are not considering and these factors are significant. One of these is that the most likely outcome of a war between Iran and the US is that Israel will no longer exist. Once the missiles start falling and Israeli Army is focused on that and American Army is focused on Iran, you will have attacks (maybe not coordinated but who knows) from Hamas from the South and East and Hez from the North. That, along with the Iranian missiles will turn Israel into a living hell and any Israeli who is able to get out by car, plane, boat, or bicycle will leave the country. You will see cruise ships or container ships lining up along the coast taking groups out in the thousands. So it will be a zero sum gain, US will maybe gain one puppet regime in Iran but lose one in Palestine. So the US will not win this war, the only ones who will win will be the investors in these 'Defense' contractors. 

Oh, the other factor which they are not considering, is that even if they manage to topple the current government in Iran, do they really think the Hez and IRGC people will just walk away ? It is after the missles stop flying that the real war will start, a guerrilla war between installed puppet govt and they ones who oppose this government. So they big task will be continuing to prop us this government. This is something I don't think the US is ready for, and something that people like Limbaugh never think about, because it contradicts their whole narrative. 

“The cabinet has agreed to waive visa requirements for Chinese nationals entering the Islamic Republic of Iran,” state news agency IRNA said.

In another bid to boost tourist arrivals, Iran recently announced it would no longer stamp visitors’ passports, allowing them to bypass a US entry ban on travellers who have visited the Islamic Republic.

https://www.asiatimes.com/2019/06/article/Iran-announces-visa-waiver-for-chinese-tourists/

Smart move. On a number of different levels.

8 hours ago, Abu Hadi said:

Limbaugh, Trump, Kushner, and most of the Republican Senators and Congressman, and many of the Democratic ones also are big investors in American Defense Contractors (GE, Boeing, Lockheed, Northrup Gruman, KBR, etc). If there is a war, First, they know that the value of these stocks will increase, and thus they will make money. Second, they know that it will not be their children, grandchildren, or close relatives that will have to go fight and die in this war. 

What they think is that there will be a war, US will 'bomb Iran back into the stone age' and Iran will hit back at American bases in the region and American ships in the Persian Gulf. So (according to their thinking), in the end you will have a few thousand American dead (again none of their children or relatives) , a few hundred thousand Iranian dead (they are calculating this based on the Iraq War), maybe a few thousand dead in Israel, and the IRI Government will be toppled (another comparison to 2003 Iraq war), and they will install another puppet Regime in Iran like Shah which will last for at least 50 years. 

They think that Iran has a few thousand missiles which will be used up in the first weeks of the war, and then it will basically be over. They believe that they can turn every significant military asset in Iran into pieces in these few weeks (like they did with Saddam) because they have the equipment to do this. 

Obviously there are many factors here which they are not considering and these factors are significant. One of these is that the most likely outcome of a war between Iran and the US is that Israel will no longer exist. Once the missiles start falling and Israeli Army is focused on that and American Army is focused on Iran, you will have attacks (maybe not coordinated but who knows) from Hamas from the South and East and Hez from the North. That, along with the Iranian missiles will turn Israel into a living hell and any Israeli who is able to get out by car, plane, boat, or bicycle will leave the country. You will see cruise ships or container ships lining up along the coast taking groups out in the thousands. So it will be a zero sum gain, US will maybe gain one puppet regime in Iran but lose one in Palestine. So the US will not win this war, the only ones who will win will be the investors in these 'Defense' contractors. 

Oh, the other factor which they are not considering, is that even if they manage to topple the current government in Iran, do they really think the Hez and IRGC people will just walk away ? It is after the missles stop flying that the real war will start, a guerrilla war between installed puppet govt and they ones who oppose this government. So they big task will be continuing to prop us this government. This is something I don't think the US is ready for, and something that people like Limbaugh never think about, because it contradicts their whole narrative. 

I find it hard to believe they can manage to overthrow the Iranian government.They already went through a revolution 40 years ago; & Imam Khomenei's mission was divine. I find it hard to believe the government will collapse. The Iranian nation & leadership have strong faith for the most part. Also; I'm sure that the Iranian leadership has thought of every scenario & outcome; and I'm sure they are aware of their opposition's plans & wishes. Allah has their back. Anyone who puts their trust in Allah; then He will take care of them. For 40 years they've tried to defeat the Iranian nation, & they have failed. The Iranian nation's strength is rooted mainly due to trust in divine assistance. So I don't believe one bit that God will allow for the Iranian nation to fall.

"They plan; while Allah also plans. And Allah is the best of planners."

I don't think U.S will attack anytime soon. I do believe war is inevitable. But it won't happen anytime soon. The U.S. knows that Iran would wreak havoc upon holy hell across the Middle East; & cause global disruption if they attacked. Get ready for $200, $300, $400, $500 barrels of oil if the U.S. attacked Iran. Also; it puts their allies in the Middle East at unnecessary risk. No one would be safe.

That being said, is it just me; or does this whole situation/tension between the US & Iran remind you of Imam Mahdi's reappearance as things get worse and worse? May God hasten his reappearance. 

58 minutes ago, RepentantServant said:

I find it hard to believe they can manage to overthrow the Iranian government.They already went through a revolution 40 years ago; & Imam Khomenei's mission was divine. I find it hard to believe the government will collapse. The Iranian nation & leadership have strong faith for the most part. Also; I'm sure that the Iranian leadership has thought of every scenario & outcome; and I'm sure they are aware of their opposition's plans & wishes. Allah has their back. Anyone who puts their trust in Allah; then He will take care of them. For 40 years they've tried to defeat the Iranian nation, & they have failed. The Iranian nation's strength is rooted mainly due to trust in divine assistance. So I don't believe one bit that God will allow for the Iranian nation to fall.

"They plan; while Allah also plans. And Allah is the best of planners."

I don't think U.S will attack anytime soon. I do believe war is inevitable. But it won't happen anytime soon. The U.S. knows that Iran would wreak havoc upon holy hell across the Middle East; & cause global disruption if they attacked. Get ready for $200, $300, $400, $500 barrels of oil if the U.S. attacked Iran. Also; it puts their allies in the Middle East at unnecessary risk. No one would be safe.

That being said, is it just me; or does this whole situation/tension between the US & Iran remind you of Imam Mahdi's reappearance as things get worse and worse? May God hasten his reappearance. 

Im not saying this is what would happen, I am just saying this is one of many possible scenarios. Obviously noone knows the future except Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

I agree that there is a low probability that there will be a war in the near future

On 6/23/2019 at 9:25 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam the major economical corruption in Iran is about children or close relatives of authorities that misuse  

Since corruption is unislamic, it's something that is hard to conceive happening in the Republic or any other Islamic countries. Growing up I used to hate African leaders for their corrupted nature(they betrayed & sold people with their families to...). I sincerely asked God to keep corruption outside of our leaders once we're 'free' to rule & govern. Prayers were not accepted! Disgruntled, maybe t'was because they turned their backs on God, maybe. Looking up in the northern Africa, their leaders are 'religious' yet also corrupted. Ok, maybe it's the type of religion that is hypocritical in its nature so they are bound to be corrupted afterall. So governments are corrupt, but my naive thinking does not have it to conceive that they(Iranians) would actually do that. Maybe they have received the message only as a jest or have not fully accepted it. It is a man's choice to consume fire, such men are to be avoided. Association with men of Determination to uphold the divine commands is better so to 'grow' & learn. 

ws

24 minutes ago, Mzwakhe said:

my naive thinking does not have it to conceive that they(Iranians) would actually do that.

Salam ,Iranians are not divine people so they make mistakes like other people but as country that hold Islamic banner must try to fix their errors that is in progress but other countries like as north Africa don't call their government as religious as Iran  but I pray that all corruption specially in Iran fixes & authorities take care about their religious slogans inshaAllah.

15 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

but I pray that all corruption specially in Iran

do you remember the teachings about the 'black spot' in the heart that grows and grows and eventually covers the entire heart such that its removal becomes something else. Families were built or developed with such hearts over a long period of time. It is embedded within their bloodlines. To remove such would be like 'looking for a black ant that is on the black surface in a dark room' of which stepping on it signifies the end. 

It doesn't help that satanic americans have their satanic interests within, they only aid in more corruption.

Let's say those Iranians are adults & they somehow made their decisions with the intention of pleasing themselves over what Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has commanded. There's no compulsion. Maybe they're hypocrites, embraced Islam just for the sake of embracing, I don't know. Fear of Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has departed from them? Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows best. 

6 minutes ago, Mzwakhe said:

do you remember the teachings about the 'black spot' in the heart that grows and grows and eventually covers the entire heart

I remember it but removing any black dots needs hard working 

7 minutes ago, Mzwakhe said:

It doesn't help that satanic americans have their satanic interests within, they only aid in more corruption

all corrupted persons advertise American lifestyle & follow American interests too 

8 minutes ago, Mzwakhe said:

Let's say those Iranians are adults & they somehow made their decisions with the intention of pleasing themselves over what Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has commanded

it's true but there is still people that are preferring Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) over pleasing people but they need more support from normal people & they are trying to fix or fight with corruption but suffer from hypocrites.

26 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

there is still people that are preferring Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) over pleasing people but they need more support from normal people

alhamdulillah. They have Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). It is such people that keeps Iran extremely interesting. 

It makes much more sense for Iran to acquire nuclear weapons rather than gamble on the possibility that America’s Iran policy will radically shift once again. Surely many Iranian policymakers — and especially the hard-liners among them — now recognize that if they had acquired a survivable nuclear arsenal in the early 2000s, the Trump administration would not be threatening their survival today.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/01/opinion/Iran-is-rushing-to-build-a-nuclear-weapon-and-Trump-can’t-stop-it.html

Iran surpassed uranium enrichment agreed on JCPOA as a response to US and European behavior. As you may know orange head (= US president apparently) decided to pull of the international deal a year ago. Iran made good action, but it is SLOW. I think Iran should be harsher and more aggressive in the process of Uranium Enrichment and the JCPOA deal. What do you think?

Edited by Quran313

2 hours ago, Quran313 said:

. I think Iran should be harsher and more aggressive in the process of Uranium Enrichment and the JCPOA deal. What do you think?

No, and besides, IRl's (chess) move is properly calculated.

lf you check Article(a.k.a.paragraph) 57 of JCPOA you will note that by force of treaty, IRI has the option to sell excess 3.67% to the IAEA's Fuel Bank in Kazakhstan -which is now accepting sales. The purpose of this fuel bank is stabilize uranium prices. By taking this option, IRl will also acquire 'hard currency' that sanctions are strangling; while prodding the EU.

The U.S. State Dep't has taken down JCPOA from its website. So print out a complete copy from: https://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/documents/world/full-text-of-the-Iran-nuclear-deal/1651/     WaPo page 35

Also note: on 01/02July19 commentary from DeutscheWelle said that INSTEX "was never to work" and was a "bargaining chip" during the negotiations.

Edited by hasanhh

Imam Khamenei appoints new deputy Chief of Staff, Basij commander

July 2, 2019 - 4:16 PM News Code : 957089 Source : Iran PressLink: 

Imam Khamenei appoints new deputy Chief of Staff, Basij commander

In separate decrees, the leader of the Islamic Revolution appointed the new Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces as well as the new commander of Basij forces of IRIGC. 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): 

On Tuesday, Ayatollah Khamenei appointed Brigadier General Mohammed Reza Ashtiani as the Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces. 

In a separate decree, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has also appointed Brigadier General Gholamreza Soleimani as the new commander of IRGC’s Basij; according to Iran Press report. 

The two commanders respectively replacing Major General Ataollah Salehi and Brigadier General Gholam-Hossein Gheibparvar. 

Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei appreciated efforts of ex-commanders in both positions and called on the new appointees to speed up efforts to ensure Iran’s security and use potentials of the youth generation. 

http://en.abna24.com/news//Imam-Khamenei-appoints-new-deputy-chief-of-staff-basij-commander_957089.html

Iranian official meets with Syrian President

http://en.abna24.com/news//iranian-official-meets-with-syrian-president_957114.html

July 2, 2019 - 5:55 PM News Code : 957114 Source : SANALink: 

Iranian official meets with Syrian President

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Tuesday received Ali Asghar Khaji, Senior Aide of the Iranian Foreign Minister for Special Political Affairs, and the accompanying delegation. 

Talks also discussed the Syrian-Iranian relations, with Khaji asserting the strength of the strategic relations between the two countries, affirming Iran’s determination to continue bolstering them in all fields to serve the interests of both sides, adding that the Iranian leadership and people always have and always will support Syria until it liberates all its territory and rebuilds what has been destroyed by war. 

The meeting was attended by Presidential Political and Media Advisor Bouthaina Shaaban, Deputy Foreign and Expatriates Minister Fayssal Mikdad, and Director of the Asia Department at the Foreign and Expatriates Ministry Shafiq Dayyoub. 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Given how sanctions are supposed to be biting, this is curious. It's the Tehran Stock Exchange index. Admittedly the Rial has fallen from 31000 to the US$ to 42000 from 2016, to 2019. But the rise in the index more than compensates that.

1639677287_Screenshot2019-07-07at20_46_13.thumb.png.bec5b5e9e05826b6782d95128643433d.png

Edited by Haji 2003

Iran to take second step towards reduction of its commitments within JCPOA

http://en.abna24.com/news//Iran-to-take-second-step-towards-reduction-of-its-commitments-within-jcpoa_958619.html

July 7, 2019 - 4:57 PM News Code : 958619 Source : Iran PressLink: 

Iran to take second step towards reduction of its commitments within JCPOA

Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said that Iran is going to take the second step towards the reduction of its commitments within JCPOA, with uranium enrichment exceeding the %3.67 percent limit. 

Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Seyyed Abbas Araghchi said on Sunday that Iran will take the second step towards the reduction of its commitments to the JCPOA , adding Iran's enrichment level will soon surpass the %3.67 limit allowed by the nuclear deal. Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif sent a letter on Sunday to EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini saying Iran will no longer be committed to the articles of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) that defines a limit for Iranian uranium enrichment, reported Iran Press. 

Today is the last day of a 60-day window of opportunity given to the Europeans and since Iran has not gained what it expects from its JCPOA commitments, it is to start the second phase of reducing its commitments, said Araghchi 

"The procedure may end in Iran's withdrawal from the deal, which is not what we want; but the sanctions of the US and lack of commitment by the other parties have led us here," said Araghchi elaborating on reducing Iranian commitments to the JCPOA. 

IRGC commander:

Iran breaking monopoly of communication technologies

http://en.abna24.com/news//Iran-breaking-monopoly-of-communication-technologies_958656.html

July 7, 2019 - 7:06 PM News Code : 958656 Source : TasnimLink: 

Iran breaking monopoly of communication technologies

Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) Commander Major General Hossein Salami praised Iran’s recent achievements in the defense sector and said the country has been able to break world powers’ monopoly of advanced communication technologies. 

IRGC unveils new home-made tactical communication system

http://en.abna24.com/news//irgc-unveils-new-home-made-tactical-communication-system_958630.html

July 7, 2019 - 5:53 PM News Code : 958630 Source : FNALink: 

IRGC unveils new home-made tactical communication system

The Islamic Revolution Guards Corps unveiled on Sunday a new tactical communication system named Sepehr 110 in a ceremony in the presence of IRGC Commander Major General Hossein Salami. 

In phone call with Macron;

Pres. Rouhani: US economic pressures against Iran act of terrorism, fully-fledged economic war

http://en.abna24.com/news//pres-rouhani-us-economic-pressures-against-Iran-act-of-terrorism-fully-fledged-economic-war_958621.html

July 7, 2019 - 5:01 PM News Code : 958621 Source : President.irLink: 

Pres. Rouhani: US economic pressures against Iran act of terrorism, fully-fledged economic war

Presidents of the Islamic Republic of Iran and France spoke by telephone and discussed bilateral, regional and international issues. 

Iran reserves right to counter US economic terrorism: Zarif

http://en.abna24.com/news//Iran-reserves-right-to-counter-us-economic-terrorism-zarif_958625.html

July 7, 2019 - 5:20 PM News Code : 958625 Source : TasnimLink: 

Iran reserves right to counter US economic terrorism: Zarif

Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammed Javad Zarif highlighted reasons for the country’s move to reduce its commitments under the 2015 nuclear deal, known as the JCPOA, and said the Islamic Republic reserves the right to protect its interests in the face of “US economic terrorism”. 

“Today, Iran is taking its second round of remedial steps under Para 36 of the JCPOA. We reserve the right to continue to exercise legal remedies within JCPOA to protect our interests in the face of US #EconomicTerrorism. All such steps are reversible only through E3 compliance,” Zarif said on his official Twitter account on Sunday. 

“Having failed to implement their obligations under JCPOA—incl after US withdrawal—EU/E3 should at minimum politically support Iran’s remedial measures under Para 36, incl at IAEA. E3 have no pretexts to avoid a firm political stance to preserve JCPOA & counter U.S unilateralism,” the top diplomat tweeted. 

However, the EU’s failure of ensure Iran’s economic interests forced Tehran to stop honoring certain commitments, including an unlimited rise in the stockpile of enriched uranium. 

Last week, Iran’s stockpile of enriched uranium exceeded 300 kg. 

6 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Given how sanctions are supposed to be biting, this is curious. It's the Tehran Stock Exchange index. Admittedly the Rial has fallen from 31000 to the US$ to 42000 from 2016, to 2019. But the rise in the index more than compensates that.

1639677287_Screenshot2019-07-07at20_46_13.thumb.png.bec5b5e9e05826b6782d95128643433d.png

It is not 42000. It is 130000-140000.

Shi’ism and Islamic Republic of Iran

Themes and Issues in Iranian History

4 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

42000 is real the 130000-140000 created by some authorities to take great benefit from it .

21 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

I couldn't invest years ago through ______ because around here that will be a federal crime.  :(

US police interrogate Iran's volleyball team at Chicago airport

http://en.abna24.com/news//us-police-interrogate-irans-volleyball-team-at-chicago-airport_958956.html

http://en.abna24.com/news//Iran-summons-swiss-envoy-to-protest-at-us-interrogation-of-volleyball-team_958957.html

July 8, 2019 - 5:50 PM News Code : 958956 Source : FNALink: 

US police interrogate Iran's volleyball team at Chicago airport

The Iranian volleyball team competing in the FIVB Volleyball Men's Nations League in the US were mistreated and interrogated for four hours by the American police authorities at Chicago airport. 

World should know true nature of fake American human rights: Ayatollah Taskhiri

http://en.abna24.com/news//world-should-know-true-nature-of-fake-American-human-rights-ayatollah-taskhiri_957612.html

July 3, 2019 - 9:27 PM News Code : 957612 Source : Iran PressLink: 

World should know true nature of fake American human rights: Ayatollah Taskhiri

Top aid to the Leader of the Islamic Revolution stressed that US interests define its so-called adherence to human rights and we should try to reveal the true nature of fake American human rights advocacy. 

Three IRGC forces martyred in an ambush in west Iran

http://en.abna24.com/news//three-irgc-forces-martyred-in-an-ambush-in-west-iran_959353.html

July 9, 2019 - 9:09 PM News Code : 959353 Source : MehrLink: 

Three IRGC forces martyred in an ambush in west Iran

A terrorist team belonging to Democratic Kurdistan Party opened firs on a vehicle carrying IRGC forces in Piranshahr in west Iran minutes ago, martyring three IRGC forces. 

Guest Guest

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/10/politics/Iran-attempted-seize-british-tanker/index.html

It seems as though, the U.S. is bringing their allies in; so if something were to happen, it would be United Kingdom & Europe taking the hits from Iran. Not the U.S.

Iran doesn't have many cards to play. They clearly won't give in & the U.S is just squeezing them strategically. It's hard to see how Iran can come out victorious from this. They're being backed into a corner & they have absolutely no allies in this that would be willing to back them up.

Notice how the U.S. doesn't want to have direct military confrontation; so they're using their allies; & they're also trying to destroy Iran from the inside. Look what happened in Piranshahr, in the province of West Azarbaijan. They're going to attack from the inside.

It isn't looking good for Iran.