Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Did namaz after only wiping blood with tissue is it valid?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I had an injection earlier on in the day and I bled afterwards with a tissue. I forgot to clean with water though and ive already done my namazes. Is wiping blood off with a tissue sufficient or will I have to do the whole namaz again?

• Veteran Member

817. If a person sees blood on his body or dress, and is certain that it is not one of the najis bloods, like, if he is sure that it is the blood of a mosquito, and if after offering the prayers, he learns that it was one of those bloods with which prayers cannot be offered, his prayers are in order.

818. If a person is sure that the blood which is on his body or dress, is a type of najis blood which is allowed in namaz, like, the blood from wound or a sore, but comes to know after having offered his prayers, that it is the blood which makes prayers void, his prayers will be in order.

https://www.Sistani.org/english/book/48/2211/

• Advanced Member

I don't have any hadeeth regarding this, but if you can, do it to put your mind at rest. Otherwise, don't worry about it. How much bloodshed would an injection cause anyway? =/ As far as I know, if the blood is flowing, you can't pray. Like if the wound hadn't clotted yet. It probably clotted before you prayed.