Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Revert1963

Katie Hopkins wants to expell all Palestinians

Rate this topic

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/Ali-abunimah/israeli-channel-airs-call-expel-all-palestinians

“There will not be peace in Israel until you remove the people who don’t belong there,” Hopkins asserted.

Another guest, former Israeli diplomat Daniel Shek, objected that they – the Palestinians – “are indigenous people, not migrants.” But Hopkins added that “it will be a one-state solution, and in so far as you will have to remove certain individuals, you would just take more land.”

Shek asked: “You mean 50 percent of the population will have to go?”

“Yes, they will have to go,” Hopkins affirmed. “If some of their population still stab you with knives, then I would say yes, the rest have to go.”

54 minutes ago, Revert1963 said:

“You mean 50 percent of the population will have to go?”

“Yes, they will have to go,” Hopkins affirmed.

With all due respect, it sounds like a mental case. 

By this logic she would say that all the ethnic minorities who stab people in London would also have to "go". Go where I hear you ask, the Palestinians have passports don't they? They have birth certificates to say they were born in the West Bank or wherever. Same with Londoners, so some people who stab people with knives are of ethnic minorities, it isn't like they'll all decide to move to Lagos just because Katie Hopkins says so. Lol.

Having said that, there are some mothers in the United Kingdom who out of fear of their children's lives have sent them to places like Somalia and Somaliland. Seems they do alright there too. Nothing to do with Katie Hopkins' fantastic contribution to British society though.

Rescue boats? I’d use gunships to stop migrants

Katie Hopkins, 17th April 2015 The Sun

"No, I don’t care. Show me pictures of coffins, show me bodies floating in water, play violins and show me skinny people looking sad. I still don’t care. Because in the next minute you’ll show me pictures of aggressive young men at Calais, spreading like norovirus on a cruise ship. Watching them try to clamber on to British lorries and steal their way into the United Kingdom, do I feel pity? Only for the British drivers, who get hit with a fine every time one of this plague of feral humans ends up in their truck. Understand this, these two populations are the same. The migrants harassing Brit truckers at the port are the same as the vagrants making the perilous trip across the Med. And there is no stopping them. 170,000 came last year. During a recent operation by the Italian coastguard to rescue migrants off the coast of Libya, the people traffickers threatened crew with Kalashnikovs to get their vessel back. Clearly, boats are in short supply. And that is a good thing. No boats, no migrants. There is a simple solution to this. It’s time for the Italians to stop singing opera, drinking espresso and looking chic in chuffing everything. It’s time to get Australian. Australians are like British people but with balls of steel, can-do brains, tiny hearts and whacking great gunships. Their approach to migrant boats is the sort of approach we need in the Med. They threaten them with violence until they bugger off, throwing cans of Castlemaine in an Aussie version of sharia stoning. And their approach is working. Migrant boats have halved in number since Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott got tough. We don’t need another rescue project. The now defunct £7million-a-month Mare Nostrum — Italy’s navy search and rescue operation — was paid for (in part) by British taxpayers. And we don’t need a campaign from Save the Children to encourage more migrants to take the journey. What we need are gunships sending these boats back to their own country. You want to make a better life for yourself? Then you had better get creative in Northern Africa. Britain is not El Dorado. We are not Elysium. Some of our towns are festering sores, plagued by swarms of migrants and asylum seekers, shelling out benefits like Monopoly money. Make no mistake, these migrants are like cockroaches. They might look a bit ‘Bob Geldof’s Ethiopia circa 1984 ! ′, but they are built to survive a nuclear bomb. They are survivors. Once gunships have driven them back to their shores, boats need to be confiscated and burned on a huge bonfire. Drilling a few holes in the bottom of anything suspiciously resembling a boat would be a good idea, too, just for belt and braces. Unless we take the emotion out of this and start connecting the migrants in the Med with the Africans clinging to trucks in Calais, we cannot deliver an appropriate response. If you think rescue boats are a good idea, you may as well set up a Libya to Italy P&O ferry service and send your taxes to Africa by direct debit for good measure. Or if you think like me, then it’s time to get Australian. Bring on the gunships, force migrants back to their shores and burn the boats. As it turns out, I do care. I care passionately about British truckers and taxpayers in the United Kingdom."

25 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

it's all a show. the west needs refuges. it's their only way of legally owning slaves (they give them menial jobs that their people will not accept, cheap labor and easier to exploit given their circumstances)

It's all a show? Oh give over. The people that exploit them are not 'westerners', they are foreign themselves. Every time you see these undercover films, the footage showing the guy doing all the shady business is foreign, not American, not British, foreign. 

We don't take the jobs because the jobs are hard graft for low pay, we're fussy, ungrateful, arrogant. Jobs like fruit picking, factory work and car washing. We could take them if we had nothing to lose and were desperate, but for numerous reasons we don't take them. I once applied for a car washing job, I was told I would work a full day's work for £2.40 an hour, that's illegal, massively illegal. Who was the boss of this car wash, was it a 'westerner', some fat white bloke with pound signs in his eyes? No. It was a second generation British Asian. Westerners... Okay, I get we're not all perfect, I get we have our stains of history, but it's easy to make out that we're part of some scheme that nobody else in the world is taking part in themselves. :ko:

1 hour ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

it's all a show. the west needs refuges. it's their only way of legally owning slaves (they give them menial jobs that their people will not accept, cheap labor and easier to exploit given their circumstances)

That's funny. You do know there are actual work regulations in the West, and even jobs people consider "lowly" are subject to a minimum wage? For example here in Australia the minimum wage is around $18, no matter what job you work. 

So that's one. Two, whatever the West gives them, is superior to the garbage work conditions and pay they were given and subjected to in their own countries. Not even close.

And three, immigrants actually climb up the ladder here in the West, and some study in world class universities, many immigrants have become wealthy, and become businessmen, and influential people.

This negative view of the West does not reflect the reality. 

It is true that many businesses see immigration as an opportunity for cheap labour, but that's actually illegal, as proper work is done through proper work documentation - regulated by the State.

Edited by Sumerian

@Sumerian, yes, I totally agree. But how many of them are documented? We’ve seen the tapes of refugees jumping borders and evading police. All these political parties saying “let the mexicans and refugees in regardless of documentation” aren’t doing it for ‘open border’ or humanitarian reasons. I’m sorry, if you actually believe politicians say what THEY want then you have to do some soul searching. Politicians are bought. Undocumented Mexicans and refugees will work for very low wages and they can’t complain about not being payed minimum wage because they’re not legal.

@aaaz1618 Salam brother, could you please explain all this ‘foreigner’ business? I really don’t understand your point. “Westerner” is based on location.

Edited by Ibn Al-Shahid

9 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

@Sumerian, yes, I totally agree. But how many of them are documented? We’ve seen the tapes of refugees jumping borders and evading police. All these political parties saying “let the mexicans and refugees in regardless of documentation” aren’t doing it for ‘open border’ or humanitarian reasons. I’m sorry, if you actually believe politicians say what THEY want then you have to do some soul searching. Politicians are bought. Undocumented Mexicans and refugees will work for very low wages and they can’t complain about not being payed minimum wage because they’re not legal.

You are using a few examples and applying them on the "West", as if what happens on the Southern border of the United States is the "West". In my country, Australia, all immigrants are documented, for example. As is the case with many European countries. In comparison to the US, the number of "illegal" immigrants in Western countries is not large with respect to their overall population. And that is more obvious with countries that have strict immigration controls, like Hungary, Poland, Serbia, and here in Australia.

As for letting Mexicans in without documentation, that is an extremely minority position even among Democrats in America. Most favour some sort of border protection, the disagreement lies on how tough it should be. A great deal of Americans and American politicians certainly believe the border is too weak right now.

In any case, I personally support a strong border and strict immigration control as a policy.

10 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

“Westerner” is based on location.

No, it isn't. It's a concept made up by people to separate itself from countries in Africa, South America and Southeastern/Eastern Europe. Australia is considered part of the western world despite location.