Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
musa shakr

How to find a woman for a muta

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, habib e najjaar said:

What happened to fasting? :ko: doesn't seem to be an option anymore around here. Its mutah or sinning. 

As someone who has fasted for this explicit purpose the problem is you get used to it. Maybe it works for some people though. But pretty soon the desire comes back as it was before. 

Fasting is meant as a temporary solution.

as for tinder I don’t think it’s a bad idea as long as your careful. As for minder it seems to me like a permanent marriage thing and not many Christians in it. Also they limit the swipes unless you pay. As for tinder they do have Christians and I do think it may be used positively look here https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theodysseyonline.com/im-Christian-and-im-on-tinder.amp

https://blackandmarriedwithkids.com/yes-single-Christian-women-are-killing-it-on-tinder-without-hooking-up/

Edited by TryHard

11 minutes ago, TryHard said:

As someone who has fasted for this explicit purpose the problem is you get used to it. Maybe it works for some people though. But pretty soon the desire comes back as it was before. 

Fasting is meant as a temporary solution.

as for tinder I don’t think it’s a bad idea as long as your careful. As for minder it seems to me like a permanent marriage thing and not many Christians in it. Also they limit the swipes unless you pay. As for tinder they do have Christians and I do think it may be used positively look here https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theodysseyonline.com/im-Christian-and-im-on-tinder.amp

https://blackandmarriedwithkids.com/yes-single-Christian-women-are-killing-it-on-tinder-without-hooking-up/

Finding people with good morals on Tinder is like fishing for salmon in a lake full of shopping trolleys and plastic bottles without the use of fishing bait and hoping to have your dinner by 8:30pm.

8 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

Finding people with good morals on Tinder is like fishing for salmon in a lake full of shopping trolleys and plastic bottles without the use of fishing bait and hoping to have your dinner by 8:30pm.

You don’t have to have mutah with someone with perfect or even “good” morales. Just someone who is willing and meets the criteria I.e Muslim or Ahlul kitab and has fathers permission for mutah or is a non virgin which definitely would be the case on tinder 9/10.

Edited by TryHard

15 hours ago, TryHard said:

or is a non virgin which definitely would be the case on tinder 9/10.

What is considered a virgin in Islam? Someone who has never been married, or someone who has never committed Zina?

I.e if you have had sex before than perhaps you are still a virgin according to Islamic law, and perhaps it is marriage in itself that makes you a non-virgin.

19 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

If you marry as a revert without even knowing how to pray or what you say in Arabic, it’s not going to help you at all. There are cases where reverts marry born Muslims and the marriages fall apart immediately because reverts go back to their old ways after few weeks, months or they lack Islamic knowledge altogether. 

I know how to pray both the Sunni and Shia way, I reverted a more than a year ago not months or weeks, but I do understand your point.

10 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Where in the US do you live brother?

Maybe some of the people here who also live in the US can help you get into contact with local Shia matchmakers instead of just talking or reading about your problems just for entertainment.

Georgia 

On 6/21/2019 at 10:38 AM, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

What is considered a virgin in Islam? Someone who has never been married, or someone who has never committed Zina?

I.e if you have had sex before than perhaps you are still a virgin according to Islamic law, and perhaps it is marriage in itself that makes you a non-virgin.

Not according to Imam Khamenei (ha) and other maraji if she had zina she is not a virgin and can be married without fathers permission. Sayed Sistani (ha) disagrees though.

On 6/21/2019 at 8:35 PM, musa shakr said:

Georgia 

Did any of the numerous brothers that reside in United States and are apart of this forum reading of your situation try to reach out to you brother?

Did they try to connect you with matchmakers of their own communities or make any effort at all in order to help you in any way?

Or did they just tell you what you should and shouldnt do, but when it came to actually helping you they all backed off while giving themselves excuses as to why they shouldnt get involved?

On 6/19/2019 at 9:31 PM, musa shakr said:

I'm a revert born the Christian parents, so it would be difficult for them to find me someone Muslim. There is no mosque and few Muslims available so I don't know how to find someone, maybe a dating site. 

سلام

First and foremost, do not pay attention to those who discourage Muta'a. It is a recommended Sunna of The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). So, in no way, shape, or form feel guilty or bad for desiring to do Muta'a. 

Secondly, if you can't find a faithful woman or a Muslim woman, then you can see if a Christian or Jewish woman is willing to do Muta'a with you. 

It'd be much easier to pursue a relationship, not necessarily marriage, than just to pursue Muta'a. In other words, find a "girlfriend", before getting physical, talk to her about Muta'a. If she cares for you, she'd agree to Muta'a. After Muta'a, continue your relationship, and getting physical is now permissible. 

Don't listen to or care for all the cultural, religiously-baseless, rubbish that surrounds Muta'a. 

Edited by SoRoUsH

On 6/20/2019 at 3:58 AM, realizm said:

:salam:

What kind of girls would you be finding on Tinder...

The tool you use to meet them is not very important. All the rules of marriage still apply, whatever tool you use. If u are going to use something like Tinder, first I would read up on the rules and regulations regarding marriage and relations with non mahram ( for before the contract). If u feel you can use this platform without violating these then go for it

On 6/21/2019 at 4:03 AM, IbnSina said:

Where in the US do you live brother?

Maybe some of the people here who also live in the US can help you get into contact with local Shia matchmakers instead of just talking or reading about your problems just for entertainment.

I think you would have a higher probability of finding someone on Tinder than finding one of these.

Being someone who has tried this I can tell you its an extremely hard job with long hours that doesnt pay any salary. So I don’t expect there would be many takers

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

Did any of the numerous brothers that reside in United States and are apart of this forum reading of your situation try to reach out to you brother?

Did they try to connect you with matchmakers of their own communities or make any effort at all in order to help you in any way?

Or did they just tell you what you should and shouldnt do, but when it came to actually helping you they all backed off while giving themselves excuses as to why they shouldnt get involved?

no one reached out to me. I'm going to wait until I can move somewhere with a Muslim community to pursue a relationship

2 minutes ago, musa shakr said:

no one reached out to me. I'm going to wait until I can move somewhere with a Muslim community to pursue a relationship

Try any path available to you. Allah is the one who fulfills the needs but you are resposible for making the effort