Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
musa shakr

How to find a woman for a muta

Rate this topic

I'm a revert born the Christian parents, so it would be difficult for them to find me someone Muslim. There is no mosque and few Muslims available so I don't know how to find someone, maybe a dating site. 

Why would that then mean you need to do mutah?

I'm a revert born to atheists, I found myself the person who I would marry on a matrimony site. There are plenty of matrimony sites, forget dating sites, honestly, try a marriage site and "the world will be your oyster" 

Edited by aaaz1618

9 minutes ago, musa shakr said:

I'm a revert born the Christian parents, so it would be difficult for them to find me someone Muslim. There is no mosque and few Muslims available so I don't know how to find someone, maybe a dating site. 

You can always look at serious matrimony websites, for example here. As a revert, in my opinion, you should first and foremost focus on learning Islam in various fields. 

39 minutes ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

first and foremost focus on learning Islam in various fields. 

What if these fields require you to be complete first?

I have the same problem brother, my parents are Christian and it would be so hard for me to marry a Muslim girl coz the girls at my modque don’t want to marry at my age and marriage sites really don’t work for young people, ive also been thinking about doing mutah with a Christian girl of my culture

16 minutes ago, shia_100 said:

I have the same problem brother, my parents are Christian and it would be so hard for me to marry a Muslim girl coz the girls at my modque don’t want to marry at my age and marriage sites really don’t work for young people, ive also been thinking about doing mutah with a Christian girl of my culture

Allah help you and the original poster. You're in my prayers as with everyone else who needs to get married. For now fast every monday and thursday and keep yourself busy

Guest Hppy

What do you guys think of using apps like tinder for mutah?  ask the girl her religion, as for virginity you can also ask, then if she’s interested you can actually do the mutah contract in video chat or over the phone, if not then In person.

6 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

You can always look at serious matrimony websites, for example here. As a revert, in my opinion, you should first and foremost focus on learning Islam in various fields. 

The Prophet said, "One who marries has already guarded half of his religion, therefore he should fear Allah for the other half." A person who can fulfill any sexual urges lawfully is less distracted in the spiritual journey. Love for women and faith are inter-related.

1 hour ago, Guest Hppy said:

What do you guys think of using apps like tinder for mutah?  ask the girl her religion, as for virginity you can also ask, then if she’s interested you can actually do the mutah contract in video chat or over the phone, if not then In person.

:salam:

What kind of girls would you be finding on Tinder...

Guest Valor

Salam

Why don't you keep looking for a woman for PERMANENT marriage rather than expecting a woman to give you her body temporarily ?? Imagine you're a Shia woman!

Just keep looking, you could go to a mosque or Shia Islamic centre in a city near you on your day off or try matching sites for permanent marriage. You could also attend seminars at uni or anywhere else where you think there would be Shia Muslims. But expecting a "muta woman" is kinda frowned upon. Your chances are even slimmer than for permanent. 

Getting married is not easy especially if you're a revert/expat. 

PS - For those who recommended Tinder, it's purely for sexual pleasure. 

1 hour ago, Guest Valor said:

Why don't you keep looking for a woman for PERMANENT marriage rather than expecting a woman to give you her body temporarily ?? 

Getting married is not easy especially if you're a revert/expat. 

e427d05f08ff99915e39bfda7484874d.jpg

PS - For those who recommended Tinder, it's purely for sexual pleasure. 

I mean I guess, but نكاح المتعة‎   literally means marriage of pleasure, not "temporary marriage" as a lot of people mistranslate it as.

A lot of well intentioned posts on this, but he is not doing anything unIslamic in wanting to go this route. Maybe he is not ready for several reasons as to not commit to a permanent marriage at this particular stage. Mutah is not a taboo, for another sect it is. It should not be frowned upon if it is permissable.

Edited by Propaganda_of_the_Deed

9 hours ago, Guest Hppy said:

I think there are better sites if you're going to go down that avenue. There's a British Shi'a vlogger, I don't know her name, I only hear her voice because my wife watches her stuff, this vlogger uses Minder (Tinder for Muslims). I don't really get how Tinder for Muslims would work but hey ho.

11 hours ago, Ali~J said:

The Prophet said, "One who marries has already guarded half of his religion, therefore he should fear Allah for the other half." A person who can fulfill any sexual urges lawfully is less distracted in the spiritual journey. Love for women and faith are inter-related.

If you marry as a revert without even knowing how to pray or what you say in Arabic, it’s not going to help you at all. There are cases where reverts marry born Muslims and the marriages fall apart immediately because reverts go back to their old ways after few weeks, months or they lack Islamic knowledge altogether.