Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Pingu

We need a Shia youtube channel

Rate this topic

I've noticed that there are so many Sunni and anti-Shia yt channels and a lot try to 'defend' themselves despite being the majority. Why don't Shias make one?  (I know theres one I heard of but he speaks Arabic and not english and others aren't as harsh and critical or don't speak in their videos)

Thank you very much for these youtube channels, I will definitely watch some of their videos. I have been looking for Shia youtube channels, because youtube is filled with salafi garbage.

32 minutes ago, Ali~J said:

I like a lot their videos which are always very interresting however they are two points I didnt like about them.There was one video were they were litteraly attacking all Shias who disagree with them even Nashkawani (I am not his biggest fan but I think he didnt deserve that) and also one other time where he was a little hypocrit toward our attitudes we must have with Sunnis even describing some great Shia scholars as "extremist" if they were too much openly against some figures respected by Sunnis. Excepted these two points I find their videos in general very good and interresting.

13 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I like a lot their videos which are always very interresting however they are two points I didnt like about them.There was one video were they were litteraly attacking all Shias who disagree with them even Nashkawani (I am not his biggest fan but I think he didnt deserve that) and also one other time where he was a little hypocrit toward our attitudes we must have with Sunnis even describing some great Shia scholars as "extremist" if they were too much openly against some figures respected by Sunnis. Excepted these two points I find their videos in general very good and interresting.

There was also their Mackinations series which is terrible, and their latest video about despair is horrible. They belittle people's feelings and imply that depression is a sin? It's a horrid message to send out.

These speakers corner "debates" are a waste of time imo. Most of them are strawman arguments based on old ass arguments that have gone on for centuries for Sunnis and Shias.

I bet an Ayatollah would roast anyone of these puppy dogs if they had the chance.

The problem has always been that the opponents will quote from their "sahih" books which are full of forged hadiths by Mu'awiyah, Amr ibn al-As, Abu Hurayrah and Anas ibn Malik etc.  These guys literally made a business out of concocting hadith for Mu'awiyah who would reward them generously.

This forms their fairly-tale view of Islamic history and of the "rightly guided caliphs" which in fact came later on.

58 minutes ago, ali47 said:

The problem has always been that the opponents will quote from their "sahih" books which are full of forged hadiths by Mu'awiyah, Amr ibn al-As, Abu Hurayrah and Anas ibn Malik etc

If only they knew the half of it.

Imam Malik stopped recording Abu Hurairah's narrations for a good reason.

Sahih Al-Bukhari? How is it so when A.) Al-Bukhari never compiled the version we have today B.) The students of the guy who did compile it used to fiddle around with the chapters and headings C.) Imam Al-Bukhari never completed his hadith collection and D.) Another compilation which was done by a Kharijite who admitted he would make hadiths up to get what he wanted.

Do these sorts of people not realise that it was people with their mentality that beat, ostracised Imam Al-Bukhari and left him an outcast? 

They also can't have read the narration about the fornicating monkey being stoned to death by other monkeys.

They say you can't explain the Qur'an without hadiths but you can explain hadiths without the Qur'an... Ha.

Very interesting brother I did not know this. The fornicating monkey is the tip of the iceberg when we look at the hadiths exaggerating the merits of the caliphs. 'Ali himself has told us about these dodgy hadiths. Thankfully none of our scholars have declared any of our hadiths book as "Sahih". These are all found in those "Sahih" books and still repeated time after time.

It reached Amir-ul-Momineenasws that Amro Bin Al- Aas preached to the people in Syria saying, ‘The Rasool Allahsaww sent me to hissaww army in which were Abu Bakr and Umar, so I thought that hesaww had not sent me but to honour them. When I went to himsaww, I said, ‘O Rasool Allahsaww, who is the most beloved of the people to yousaww?’ Hesaww said, ‘Ayesha’. I said, ‘And who from the men?’ Hesaww said, ‘Her father’.

O you people! And this Aliasws who is denouncing Abu Bakr and Umar and Usman, and I have heard the Rasool Allahsaww say that: ‘Allahazwj had Struck the heart and tongue of Umar with the truth’, and hesaww said with regards to Usman that: ‘The Angels are embarrassed by Usman’. And I have heard Aliasws, and except for my silence’ – meaning his deafness – ‘narrated (to me) during the era of Umar that the Prophetsaww looked at Abu Bakr and Umar coming over, so hesaww said: ‘O Aliasws, These two are the Chiefs of the elderly inhabitants of Paradise, from the Former ones and the Later ones, except for the Prophetsas among them and the Messengersas, and do not narrate that to both of them (Abu Bakr and Umar), until they pass away’.

Aliasws arose and said: ‘The strangeness of the tyrants of Syria for accepting the words of Amro and ratifying him, and it has reached from his narration, and his lies, and Iasws say that he is forging lies against the Rasool Allahsaww who has cursed him with seventy curses, and cursed his companion who called to him in another place, and that he had ridiculed the Rasool Allahsaww by poems in seventy verses. So the Rasool Allahsaww said: ‘Our Allahazwj, Isaww do not speak poetry nor do Isaww consider it to be permissible, so Youazwj and Yourazwj Angels, Send Curses for each of those verses (he fabricated) and upon his descendents up to the Day of Judgement.

But, weak preachers and the ‘Mujtahids’ have reported his Hadith and have ratified him with regards to it, and are using these to argue against usasws - the Peopleasws of the Household with his lies. Have Iasws said that Abu Bakr and Umar are the best ones of this community?’ If Iasws had done so Iasws would have also named the third one. By Allahazwj, what are they intending by his words with regards to Ayesha and her father except to please Muawiya, and their pleasing him is (at the expense of the) annoying Allahazwj. But rather, the Hadith which they are alleging that he has heard from measws, it is not so. By the Oneazwj Who Split the seed and Initiated plantation from it, he knows with conviction that he is lying about measws, and that Allahazwj has never Heard it from measws, neither secretly nor openly.

Source: Sulaym b. Qays Hadith 22

Here we are from the "Sahih" books:

'Amr b. al-'As reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent him in command of the army despatched to Dhat-as-Salasil. When 'Amr b. al-'As came back to the Prophet (ﷺ) he said:

Who amongst people are dearest to you? He said: A'isha. He then said: Who amongst men? He said: Her father, and I said: And who next? He said: Umar. He then enumerated some other men.

Sahih Muslim 2384

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Among the nations before you there used to be people who were inspired (though they were not Prophets). And if there is any of such a persons amongst my followers, it is 'Umar."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3689

Despite the obvious lies these two personalities are regarded as authentic.

Edited by ali47