Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Noor Taleb

[TRASH PIT]Tariq Jameel!!!!!!!! I’m shocked

Rate this topic

12 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Clickbait should be declared Gunahe kabira :ranting:

Oh I’m sorry I didn’t want to offend you 

My apologies :byecry:

11 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

The guy is obviously a commie provocateur . . .

Or with such a bait-and-switch, he is a used car salesman.

:woot:

I don’t understand your hatred 

He is an amazing person who seeks to unite all sects

And what is up with your language its so disrespectful 

Listen before I loose my patience if you are hear to spread hatred then you are  NOT welcomed to my thread

peace!

16 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

I don’t understand your hatred 

He is an amazing person who seeks to unite all sects

And what is up with your language its so disrespectful 

Listen before ...

peace!

Actually, I really thought, by the name, he was some basketball player or something.

I look this guy up. He is a political operative, self-aggrandizing type from the several things I perused.

Besides, someone already claimed 'click-bait' so I also thought this was a joke.

Similarly, what if I started a thread, "Daniel Webster, I am shocked", or "Washington Irving ! I am shocked" ? You do not likely know who I am writing about.

Salam

6 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Actually, I really thought, by the name, he was some basketball player or something.

I look this guy up. He is a political operative, self-aggrandizing type from the several things I perused.

Besides, someone already claimed 'click-bait' so I also thought this was a joke.

Similarly, what if I started a thread, "Daniel Webster, I am shocked", or "Washington Irving ! I am shocked" ? You do not likely know who I am writing about.

Salam

Thank you for your kind words anyways 

Regarding the click bait it was a joke I wanted the reaction of people main reason infuse a bit of humor that’s it and secondly if you don’t know who he is I will assure he ain’t what you think brother. 

Before I comment on some other titles you mentioned I would look the person up and know how he is in this case it’s Tariq Jameel

It shocks me how your opinion on him is so shallow minded ? Well it’s your opinion I can’t change it all I can do is ignore it 

so thanks but no thanks 

I was recommended that he was a good person when I first converted, but as his bayans were all in Urdu I didn't bother looking into him any further. I'll check out some of the subtitled stuff some time.

Hey, it's the guy from those Islamic memes!!! [Islamic version of that 2x2 panel Drake meme where Drake doesn't like the first option, but he likes the second option]