Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

The realities of the 12 Mahdi's after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Now, we express some of these hadiths :

According to Fath al-Bari, Abu Naim has quoted from Ka'ab al-Ahbar : Antichrist's mother give birth to him in "Qus" located in Egypt. It takes thirty years from his birth to his emergence.

Ka'ab's  intent of this incorrect statement is that in their idea Antichrist is the king of Jews and born in Egypt like Moses and lead Israel...

read more in below thread

Ahmed al Hassan is born in Basra, Iraq. Not Egypt.

. فقلت : يا أمير المؤمنين متى القائم من ولدك ؟ فتنفس الصعداء وقال : لا يظهر القائم حتى يكون أمور الصبيان ، وتضيع حقوق الرحمن ، ويتغنى بالقرآن ، فإذا قتلت ملوك بني العباس أولي العمى والالتباس ، أصحاب الرمي عن الأقواس بوجوه كالتراس ، وخربت البصرة هناك يقوم القائم من ولد الحسين ( عليه السلام ) ( 2 ) .

AlUdad AlQawya- Ali son of Yusef AlHilli p.75-76 Salman AlFarisy (رضي الله عنه) said:I came to the Prince of the believers Ali son of Abi Taleb (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) while were in a recess. So I said: O prince of the believers, when is the Riser from your sons? So he breathed deeply and said: The Riser will not appear until the matters of the boys happens and the rights of AlRahman are at loss. And the Qur'an will be used for singing, so if the kings of Bani AlAbbas are killed, the foremost in blindness and confusions, the people of shooting at the targets in the faces of the Ultras.And the destruction of Basra,over there the Riser (Qaim)will rise from the son of AlHussain (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Imam Ali (عليه السلام). only mentioned Basra as to where the Riser will rise in this narration.

Imam Jaafer son of Muammad (عليه السلام):"The Riser will not emerge until the round completes".So I said:"How much is that round?".He said:10,000,Gabriel on his right,Michael on his left,and then he will shake the banner and walk with it,and there wouldn't be a person from the East and the West except that he cursed it,and its the banner of the Messenger of Allah pbuhap,Gabriel came with it during the day of Bader".Companion asked:"And what is it?"He said:A leaf from heaven,the Messenger of Allah pbuhap raised on the day of Bader and then wrapped it around and gave it to Ali((عليه السلام)),and it still remains with Ali((عليه السلام))until it was the day of Basra,the Prince of the believers raised it and so Allah opened victory for him and so he wrapped it and it is with us over there, no one will raise it until the Riser rises."
p.361 v.52 Bihar AlAnwar Gaibat Al Numani p.307-308

With us over there? Where? Which city did the Imam mention? The day of Basra, he mentioned Basra and in the previous narration it clearly says the Riser will rise from Basra.

Imam Jafar son of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"We have for us in Basra a great event"
p.134 Malahem Wal Fitan
We=Ahlul Bayt (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) 
حدثنا محمد بن القاسم عن محمد بن عبد الله عن جعفر بن محمد ع أنه قال: إن لنا 

بالبصرة وقعة عظيمة

Imam Ali (عليه السلام)."And there shall be around Basra a movement that I will not mention.And the Arabs shall protest against the Persians and they will settle in Ihwaz disregarding the people. And how many things have I made hidden where the mind cannot withstand and the patience cannot carry and matters that I've neglected, fearing that some will say:When did you know this? And I have preached about the lowest aim that I ended with and according to what I was commanded about."
p.504 What Imam Ali (عليه السلام). said about the end times-Sermon of Tatanjya

This hadeeth very clearly shows you that there are things the Imam Ali (عليه السلام). knows about in which he did not reveal because the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)commanded him not to speak about it. 

And one would question why did Imam Ali (عليه السلام). say this:
Imam Ali (عليه السلام)."And there shall be around Basra a movement that I will not mention"
p.504 Sermon of Tatanjya

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said when he was talking about the companions of the 12th Imam:"The first of them is from Basra and the last of them is from Ibdaal" Besharat Al-Islam p.148

Ali bin Abi Talib: “O Father of al-Hassan, bring me a pen and paper,” and he dictated his will until he came to a place where he said, “O Ali, there will be twelve Imams after me and after them there will be twelve Mahdis. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams. God has named you in His heavens Ali al-Mortada, the Prince of the Believers, the Grand Truthful, the Bright Differentiator between truth and falsehood, the trusted, and the Mahdi (the rightly-guided). These names may not to be truly attributed to other than you.

O Ali, you are my successor over my family, their living and their deceased, and over my women. Whomever you affirm shall find me tomorrow, and whomever you reject I am innocent of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the Day of Resurrection. And you are the vicegerent (khalifa) upon my nation after me.

If God receives you, hand it over to my son al-Hassan, the very beneficial. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to my son al-Hussein, the martyr, the pure, the assassinated. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the worshippers, Ali. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammed al-Baqir. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Jafar al-Sadiq. Then if Allah receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa al-Khathum. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali al-Retha. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son Muhammad, the trustworthy, the pious. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son Ali, the advisor. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son al-Hassan, the virtuous. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad, the Preserver of the Holy progeny of Muhammad pbut (Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan (عليه السلام))

These are the twelve Imams. After him there will be twelve Mahdis. So if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones. He has three names, one like mine and my father’s: Abdullah (servant of God), Ahmed, and the third name is al-Mahdi. He is the first of the believers.”

26 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

Where was this great man with all the answers...

When ISIS was tearing our communities apart?

When the Muslim women around the world were being metaphorically stoned by angry white men just for wearing a bit of fabric around their head?

When children were being blown to pieces in Manchester arena?

When China attacked the Uyghur people?

When an angry white man shot dead several people at a New Zealand mosque?

When Shi'as, Sufis and anyone else gets attacked, killed or hounded for being 'kufars'?

When little girls were being led away, gang raped and then beaten to death with rocks in Asia?

...This is but a short list of events, such a saviour missed. 

Where, oh where, was this great man you keep wanting me to hear about and be convinced about? Stop tagging my name in this thread please.

Jazak Allahu kheir.

He doesn't have enough supporters. Do you think when Imam al Mahdi comes. That it will be just him who will rid the world of Injustice? Or will he have a government?

Have you heard about the tragedy of Fakh? It occurred in the time of Imam Musa Al Kadhim (عليه السلام). It is described the second worst tragedy to Karbala'. You can hear about here at 32:45

There is a significant incident that occurred in the Prophet's (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a time that the family of Yaser were enduring torture during the Prophet's presence and the Prophet didn't have the power to free them. His wife was tortured to death and became the first martyr also Yaser being the second martyr in Islam. The Prophet said , "Patience, O family of Yasir! Your meeting-place will be Paradise.

Here is him praising Al-Riser brigade that he assembled to fight ISIS and to protect the lives of people and the Holy Shrines of Iraq.

Further, he has foundation that feed the poor and more.
Edited by aaljibar

14 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

Where, oh where, was this great man you keep wanting me to hear about and be convinced about? Stop tagging my name in this thread please.

Jazak Allahu kheir.

Salam you can't hit & run with such claims , he  always was witness to these tragic events but because of our weakness didn't come but even in any tragedies he saved Muslims specially Shias from greater disasters or saved them from middle of these tragedies also we see these events as preparation for his reappearance also everyone one these tragedies make Muslims awake to ask his coming & prepare themselves for his coming ,it's like as sport when you start a training for wining , at start you will face many difficulties & pains but  at the end by reaching your goal you will understand that all pains & difficulties were necessary for reaching to your goal , your assumption is like as salafis that they say we must just stick to our prayers & don't try to stand against injustice of any leader 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 6/24/2019 at 12:45 AM, aaljibar said:

NOTE: It is logical that the revealed name Muhammed refers to the 12th Imam Mahdi – Muhammad ibn Hasan Al-Askari – since all Shia think of him when they hear the word "Qaim" - however the hidden name is the Yamani Ahmed because he is unknown till he appears in the End Times. according to https://en.ahmedalhassan.wiki/p/Imam_Ahmed_Al-Hassan_is_the_Yamani

Kindly let us know what do you want us to believe?

Do you think Ahmad al Hasan in Qaim (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)?

If that is your claim then you are wrong and if that is the claim of Ahmad al Hasan, I don't have doubt in my mind that then he is nothing more than imposter.

I already cleared you my position. I don't want further discussion on the subject.

If you think or Ahmad al Hasan thinks, he is real Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) or his representative in true sense, he give me a call and I will believe him otherwise he can directly meet me to prove his position or announce his arrival from ka'ba because Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will announce his arrival from Ka'ba.

So stop duping people.............

Just now, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam you can't hit & run with such claims , he  always was witness to these tragic events but because of our weakness didn't come but even in any tragedies he saved Muslims specially Shias from greater disasters or saved them from middle of these tragedies also we see these events as preparation for his reappearance also everyone one these tragedies make Muslims awake to ask his coming & prepare themselves for his coming ,it's like as sport when you start a training for wining , at start you will face many difficulties & pains but  at the end by reaching your goal you will understand that all pains & difficulties were necessary for reaching to your goal.

I'm talking about Ahmed Al-Hassan who the member has been trying to convince us about for the past month. 

On 6/20/2019 at 1:56 PM, haidermpr said:

I do support your view on this.. They are Zionist slaves and agents who are attacking Islam on the name of Islam. they are no more different that Baghdadi and Osama. Shame on these imposters. 

You made a claim that Ahmed al Hassan is an imposter. What is your proof?

On 6/24/2019 at 12:24 AM, aaljibar said:

@Flying_Eagle

Proof that Yamani is the successor of the Mahdi (عليه السلام)

Hadith #1.The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali (عليه السلام) and said: "There shall be a man from the offspring of this man (Abbas) who shall fill the Earth with injustice and tyranny, and there shall be a man from the offspring of this man (Ali) who shall spread the Earth with justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening, then it is incumbent on you to go with the man who is a Yamani; for he shall come from the East, and he is the one with the banner of the Mahdi."  AlMahdi alMuntather alMaw'ood, v.1 p.107, Door.4, Hadith. 3 References with difference of 'Yemeni' to 'Tamimi'. Author of above reference, Najm aDeen al-Askari, says 'Yemeni' is the correct transmission; Tanzeeh alShia al-Ithni Ashara 'an alShubhat alWahiya, v.2 p.406, Hadith.17; Sharh Ehqaq alHaq, v.13 p.168; And v.29 p.477; Mu'jam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.1 p.401

Hadith #3.From Thawban (he said: The Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "Three will be killed at your treasures all of them are the son of a Khaleefa (Caliph/Successor) and then it will not be to anyone of them. And then Black Banners from the East will emerge and will fight them with a fighting not a folk will fight like it, and then he mentioned a youth and said: If you see him pledge allegiance to him, for he is the sucessor of the Mahdi." - Assayed Mustafa Haydar Alkhadhemi, Bisharat Al-Islam page 30  Note: Ahmed al Hassan says he is a successor of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)

Arabic text ?

And secondly, you say that Imam al Mehdi (عليه السلام) has died and is succeeded by your man ? So, are you from one of the person to whom our Imams pointed out that one group of people will say for Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) that he has died!!!!!

On 6/24/2019 at 12:15 AM, aaljibar said:

NOTE: It is logical that the revealed name Muhammed refers to the 12th Imam Mahdi – Muhammad ibn Hasan Al-Askari – since all Shia think of him when they hear the word "Qaim" - however the hidden name is the Yamani Ahmed because he is unknown till he appears in the End Times. according to https://en.ahmedalhassan.wiki/p/Imam_Ahmed_Al-Hassan_is_the_Yamani

In your case, Imam Al Mehdi (عليه السلام) is hidden and Ahmed is known lolz. 

:hahaha:

Hadith #3.From Thawban (he said: The Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "Three will be killed at your treasures all of them are the son of a Khaleefa (Caliph/Successor) and then it will not be to anyone of them. And then Black Banners from the East will emerge and will fight them with a fighting not a folk will fight like it, and then he mentioned a youth and said: If you see him pledge allegiance to him, for he is the sucessor of the Mahdi." - Assayed Mustafa Haydar Alkhadhemi, Bisharat Al-Islam page 30  Note: Ahmed al Hassan says he is a successor of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)

You took it from website of Ahmed al Hasan, in Arabic it is written that he will be Khalifa of Mehdi that is Vicegerent or representative of Mehdi, not successor of Mehdi man. Khalifa is also used in Qur'an, so does it mean that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) has a successor ?

Hadith # 4. The Prophet of Allah (pbuhap) said: "And a man from the East with small black flags proceeds to kill the man of Sham (and he is the Sufyani), and he is the one that leads to obedience to the Mahdi (as)."  AlMahdi alMuntather alMaw'ood, v.2 p.328, Door.30, Hadith.101; Malaahem Wal Fitan Ibn Tawoos p.121 Door.100 (Online version: p.54, Door.99); Kitab alFitan, Na'eem alMaroozi p.189

East to Medina is Iran and not Iraq, so how come you refer to this person from East ?

Hadith # 8.The Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "...Until Black Banners are raised from the East. They will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it, then they will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it, then they will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it. So they will fight, so they will be given victory. So whoever realized him from you, or from your descendants, then let him go to the Imam of my Ahlul Bayt, even if crawling on ice, for they are banners of guidance, they will push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt, his name matches mine, and the name of his father matches the name of my father, so he will rule the Earth, so he will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with oppression and injustice." - Shiekh Al-Korani, Mo'jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi Volume 1 Page 382

Disputed Hadith in the last part, His name matches Mine, Imam Muhammad al Mehdi (عليه السلام) if considered (nauzbillah) father of Ahmed al Hasan, then Imam Mehdi's name don’t resemble with that of Hazrat Abdullah. This hadith even does not fit to Hazrat Mehdi (عليه السلام) himself, his father's name was Imam Hasan al Askari.

Hadith # 9.In the book Al-Wasiyya on page 128-129, Nathim Al-Uqeily quotes this hadith: Ibn Mas'oud said: "While we are with the Messenger of Allah (sawas), youths from Bani Hashem came forth, so when the Prophet (sawas) saw them his eyes became tearful, and his color changed, so I said: O Messenger of Allah, we still see something which we hate in your face. So he (sawas) said: "We Ahlul Bayt Allah chose for us the hereafter over this world, and verily my Ahlul Bayt (my family) will receive after me afflictions and they will be homeless and expelled, until a people from the east come, with them are Black Banners, so they will ask for the truth but they will not be given it, twice or three times, so they will fight and they will be given victory, so they will be given what they asked for but they will not accept it, until they push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt, who will will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with injustice, so whoever realizes this from you then go to them even if crawling on ice, for verily he is the Mahdi". - Ibn Tawous, Al-Malahim awl Fitan: Door 92; Sunan Ibn Majah hadith 4082

Refers to Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام).

Hadith # 10 Abdelaal Al-Mansouri says in his book "Hiwar Qassasi Mubbassat" page 84: "So it is clear that the owner of these banners is the Qa'im the Yamani, because the narrations commanded to follow the banners of the east (then go to them so give allegiance to them, even if crawling on ice), and it described them as that they ask for the truth: (they ask for the truth so they will be not given it - until he repeated it three times - so they will fight and they will be given victory, and they will remain as such until they push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt), and it described them as that they do not call towards themselves but that they call towards the Family of Muhammad (sawas), rather to a man from the family of the Prophet sawas who shall fill it with justice and equity, and that they will push it to Imam Mahdi ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم))."

Does not give detail.

My question is where in these ahadith, it is said that al-Yamani is son of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) ?

In the first hadith, it does say that al-Yamani to be khalifa of Mehdi, so if you take khalifa for successor as son, do you consider that in Qur'an Allah (عزّ وجلّ) considers Hazrat Adam (عليه السلام) as his son when He (عزّ وجلّ) says that I am going to appoint him as my Khalifa ?

17 hours ago, aaljibar said:

You made a claim that Ahmed al Hassan is an imposter. What is your proof?

What type of proofs you need when hadiths provided by Ahmad al Hasan and You, themselves are providing enough proof for the same..

Kindly go through the hadiths provided by you and try to comprehend the truth written in them...

Misquoting, misusing hadiths to claim to be Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) or Yamani are proof in themselves...

None ever any hadith claimed that Yamani will be son or grandson of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), so this claim is itself enough proof that he is imposter..Don't waste your time on me...

I challenged you to ask your Yamani Ahmed as Hasan to contact me as he claimed to be son and deputy of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).. if he is true to his claim, he should be able to contact me directly...Go and tell him that we don't think of anything else other than imposter...

On 6/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, aaljibar said:

He doesn't have enough supporters. Do you think when Imam al Mahdi comes. That it will be just him who will rid the world of Injustice? Or will he have a government?

Salam you completely misunderstand educating people with absorbing fans , Imam Mahdi (aj) will come when people learn that they need him & no other person except him can helps people but his followers are now hidden among all people of world ,when Imam Mahdi (aj) reappears he will have support of Angels & jinns army so virtually he doesn't need human army but the 313 pure person is a code that we must prepare & educate people ,not by creating cults & gathering people around ourselves  but by introducing properly Imam Mahdi (aj) to whole world , the 313 persons are hidden until all world cries for Imam Mahdi (aj) not fake persons & groups but people like as Al-Hasan (the fake Yamani) are distracting people mind from real goal & makes them disappointed to call for real savior . 

On 6/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, aaljibar said:

Here is him praising Al-Riser brigade that he assembled to fight ISIS and to protect the lives of people and the Holy Shrines of Iraq.

Further, he has foundation that feed the poor and more.

it's really a joke :hahaha: they stand against grand Ayatollah Sistani about protecting people & shrines but when Hashd Al Sha'bi (PMU) & it's allies succeeded in war against ISIS, they called it as their work , Qur'an has a clear name for these people HYPOCRITES  

Disputed Hadith in the last part, His name matches Mine, Imam Muhammad al Mehdi (عليه السلام) if considered (nauzbillah) father of Ahmed al Hasan, then Imam Mehdi's name don’t resemble with that of Hazrat Abdullah. This hadith even does not fit to Hazrat Mehdi (عليه السلام) himself, his father's name was Imam Hasan al Askari.

this is Sunni idea about Imam Mahdi's name , they replace name of Imam Hasan Al Askari with name of father of Prophet (pbu) to reject Shia belief about his name & can introduce their fake Mahdi.