Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

The realities of the 12 Mahdi's after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))

Rate this topic

@aaljibar brother

I was just reading on his website and found quite contradictory statements..

On one hand he is claiming to be sent by Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) and on the other side saying he didn't ask anyone to pay allegiance. according to him, Students of Hawza themselves paid allegiance and several of them deserted later on and this thing had happened thrice with him and whenever people deserted him, he was happy in seclusion with Almighty...

When Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) had sent him to call the people to truth so he should not have lived in seclusion!!!!!!

If he is indeed a messenger of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), why he is not openly asking people to come to Truth and Guidance and prove his worth with Divine Guidance..

I am Syed myself and ready to follow him but he needs to prove his genealogy..that he is from the progeny of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) and sent by him to people... None of his discourses are good enough to prove his claim....

OK, Ask him to prove his genealogy and that he is sent by Imam of Time (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)... 

NOTE: None knows about my contact details here in this forum, if he is truly representative of Imam (عليه السلام), he should be able to get the info about me from Imam (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) as he knows everything on the Earth and heaven. He contacts me and I am ready to pay allegiance..otherwise he is just imposter...

@Ashvazdanghe brother are you ready for this challenge???

7 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

The most productive question: Have you looked at the authenticity of the will and the numerous ahadith support the content of it? It all comes down to this.

Yeah also until time of Imam Kadhim (عليه السلام) all wills of Imams were oral that narrated by close persons to them that were present on their death bed also Imam Ali (عليه السلام) & lady Fatimah (sa) never referred to such will ,if it was real they were using it to convince  people & non of three caliph could reject their right .

15 hours ago, aaljibar said:

someone called ahmed al Hassan is claiming to be the yamani so do your research and see if it's him

Why would I research and waste time on a person whom his own people are rejecting ?:confused:

14 hours ago, aaljibar said:

1. I'll get back to you

2. Right after you show me a hadith of the khurasani's name and sufyani's name

3. Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 P.62 "And against the sufyani from the people of the east, a successor of Al Mahdi and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham (Syria). " And In the footnotes, Sheikh Al Tabarasi states in the footnotes that there is no description that the yemeni comes from Yemen. al-Sadiq or Baqr has said, "[a]fter the numerous wars and failures, he will crush on Sufyani and kill him

4. I'll get back to you

1. Waiting for your answer.

2. Why should I show you the name of Khorasani and Sufyani's name, I did not say that so and so person is khorasani or Sufyani!!!!!

3. Answer these questions:

a) Who wrote Sharh Ahqaq al Haq ?

b) I doubt that whether the word meant Successor or Companion or Deputy or General, Arabic Text may have many meanings. So, show the book and also show the Arabic text.

c) There are many hadith in abundance which say that Imam al Mehdi (عليه السلام) will call on to the Sufyani and say that call to my brother so that I may negotiate and Sufyani will come and                   listen to him and would agree in negotiations but when he will go back, he will again turn against Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) due to his people and Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) will capture him and will place           him in captivity and will ask his companions as to what should be done to him. Imam's companions will not agree except on the killing of Sufyani. So, here in this Hadith Imam Mehdi             (عليه السلام) would kill order to kill him. So, how would you decide which one of this hadith is right ? While most of the Ulema have agreed upon this hadith of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) will kill sufyani.

4. I am waiting.

11 hours ago, aaljibar said:

@Ashvazdanghe @haidermpr

1 & 4.Narrated from Abu Baseer, from Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), he said: "O Aba Muhammad, the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and progeny will not see any relief at all as long as there is a kingdom from the children of such and such. When their kingdom is gone, Allah will make available for the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and his progeny, a man who is from us Ahlul Bayt, he walks with piety and works with guidance and doesn't take any bribery in HIS RULING. By Allah I know his name and the name of his father! And then the one with middle height will arrive, the one with a mole and two birthmarks. The preserver of what he owns. He will spread it(the Earth) with justice and tranquility after the oppressors have filled with oppression and injustice ." Bihar Al Anwar.volume 52 page 269

This person who rules before Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) arrives is the Yamani (عليه السلام). Further, 

Suleim Ibn Qais AlHilaly from Salman AlFarisy in a long narration from the Messenger of
Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w said:"My brother Ali is the best of my nation and Hamza and Jaafar both of
them are the best of my nation after Ali and after you and after my two sons AlHasan and
AlHussain and after my executors from my son this-and the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w
pointed with his hand to Hussain (عليه السلام).-and from them is the Mahdi. And the one before him
is better than him. The first one is better than the other because he is his Imam and the
other is the executor of the first. We "Ahlul Bayt "Allah has chosen us for the hereafter
over the Dunya..."
Book of Suleim Ibn Qais p.132-134

The one(Imam Al Mahdi)before him(first Mahdi) is better than him. The first Mahdi, Ahmed. According to the will.

Do not make me laugh my brother. 

1&4: Does not tell that Al-Yamani is son of Mehdi or that person described is Al-Yamani but Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام).

The second hadith is about Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and Prophet PBUHHP has said at various occasions that Al-Hasan and Al-Hussain (عليه السلام) are Prince of the youth of Heaven and Ali is better than both of them. So, please do not make things out of your own mind, show me If Prophet PBUHHP has said that it is about Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) or Al-Yamani. While I have proof that such words were uttered about Imam Ali (عليه السلام) being the better and Also Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (عليه السلام) said that no any Imams has the title of Ameer-ul-Momineen except Imam Ali (عليه السلام). So please brother don't make analogies. Analogy is haram according to Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (عليه السلام).

10 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:
Suleim Ibn Qais AlHilaly from Salman AlFarisy in a long narration from the Messenger of
Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w said:"My brother Ali is the best of my nation and Hamza and Jaafar both of
them are the best of my nation after Ali and after you and after my two sons AlHasan and
AlHussain and after my executors from my son this-and the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w
pointed with his hand to Hussain (عليه السلام).-and from them is the Mahdi. And the one before him
is better than him. The first one is better than the other because he is his Imam and the
 other is the executor of the first. We "Ahlul Bayt "Allah has chosen us for the hereafter
over the Dunya..."
Book of Suleim Ibn Qais p.132-134

the hadith was talking Ali, hamza and jafar then----> Hasan and Hussein and then ----> Mahdi. 

On 6/21/2019 at 2:41 PM, aaljibar said:

Asalamu alaykum, Insha'Allah Allah guide us.

Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) comes back. In fact, all the Imams come back according to this video. (Allah curse the killers of the Hussein if they understood his position).

Hadith #1. Imam al-Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: "The first one who shall return to this world (at the time of al-Mahdi (عليه السلام) is Al-Hussein Ibn Ali (عليه السلام) who rules until his eyebrow falls over his eyes due to his old age." - Bihar Al-Anwar v53, p46, Hadith #19.

Hadith #2. And in another version: Saad has narrated from Ayyub bin Nuh and Hasan bin Ali bin Abdullah etc. from Abbas bin Aamir from Saeed from Dawood bin Rashid, from Humran from Abu Ja’far Imam Muhammad Baqir (عليه السلام) that he said: "The first to do Rajat will be Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and he will rule for such a long time that his brows will sag upon his eyes." - Muntakhabul Basair

Hadith #3. By Imam Al-Sadiq ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)): "The first one who the Earth will split for and he comes back to the physical world is Al-Hussain bin Ali (pbut), and the return is not a general one, but it is a special one, nobody comes back except whom was absolute and pure with faith, or absolute and pure with disbelief." – Mukhtasar Basair Al-Darajat, p24

Burayd Al-Ijli said that Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) said in a long hadith: "Verily, Allah promised Al-Hussein (عليه السلام) that He will return him to this world so that he may take revenge by himself from the ones who did that to him." - Al-Iqath min AlHajaa' bil Burhan ala Al-Raj’a, by Al-Hurr Al-‘Ameli, Page 233. AND INSHA'Allah TA'ALLA HE DOES!!!

This concept is mutawatir. (Strongest authenticity a concept can get).

Please read tafsir of Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (عليه السلام) himself towards people who call the raj'a a lie. 

Tafsir Al-Ayashy: "Sereen said: I was at Abu Abdillah's, when he (عليه السلام) said to me: "What do the people say about this verse: {And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that Allah will not resurrect one who dies} [Holy Qur'an 16:38]?"
So I said to him (as): The people say that [the ones meant in this verse say] there is no day of Resurrection and there is no day of judgment and there is no day of gathering"

So the Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: "By Allah they have lied! Rather, this verse is when the Qa'im rises and the Returned return with him! So the ones who oppose you will say to you: ((Your state has appeared O Shia! And this is a lie from yours! You say "so and so has returned", and "so and so has returned!" By Allah, Allah does not bring back to this world the ones who have died!)) @3wliya_maryam 
Have you not seen that [the ones meant in the verse] swore by Allah their strongest oaths?! The polytheists used to glorify Al-Lat and Al-Uzza so much that they would not swear by other than them!
So Allah said: "Rather, it is a true promise binding upon Him, but most of the people do not know so that He may make clear to them that wherein they differ and so those who have disbelieved may know that they were liars. Indeed, Our word to a thing when We intend it is but that We say to it, "Be," and it is.} [Holy Qur'an 16:38,39,40]" - Source: Bihar alAnwar, by alMajlisi, volume 53, page 71

Check out some more ahadith if not satisfied?

Hadith #4. Ahmed ibn Uqba narrated from his father, he said: We asked Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) about the Raj'a, is it true? So he (عليه السلام) said: "Yes." So it was said to him (as): "Who is the first to come out? So he (عليه السلام) said: "Al-Hussein comes out upon the trace of the Qa'im (عليه السلام)." So I said to him: "And all the people with him? So he (عليه السلام) said: "No, rather it will be as Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) mentioned in His book {The Day the Horn shall be blown so you will come forth in groups} (Holy Qur'an 78:18) a people after the other." - Bihar Al-Anwar v 53 p 103

• Hadith #5. From Aba Abdillah al Sadigh (as): "Verily the first to return to this world is Al-Hussein son of Ali (عليه السلام) and his companions. And Yazeed son of Muawiya. And indeed he will kill them an eye for an eye. Then Abu Abdillah (عليه السلام) recited: {Then we gave back to you a return victory over them. And we reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower}. (Holy Qur'an 17:6)" - Bihar Al-Anwar v53 p76

Hadith #6.Imam Abu Jafar Al-Baqir (عليه السلام) said:
    Verily, Al-Hussein (عليه السلام) said to his companions: "Glad tidings to you of Paradise, for by Allah we shall rest for as long as Allah wishes after what takes place upon us. Then Allah will bring us and you out when our Qaim appears, so He shall take revenge from the oppressors, and you and I will watch them in chains and shackles and the [different] types of torment." - Maqtal Imam Al-Hussein (عليه السلام)., printed by Dar Al-Thaqafa, page 215; Kefaayah al-Muhtadi, pp. 105-106

Hadith #7 Ahmed ibn Uqba narrated from his father, he said: "We asked Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) about the Raja (reincarnation), is it true?" So he (عليه السلام) said: "Yes." So it was said to him (as): "Who is the first to come out?" So he (عليه السلام) said: "Al-Hussain comes out upon the trace of the Qaim (عليه السلام)." So I said to him: "And all the people with him?" So he (عليه السلام) said: "No, rather it will be as Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) mentioned in his book {The Day the Horn shall be blown so you will come forth in groups} [Holy Qur’an 78:18], a people after the other." – Bihar al-Anwar Vol. 53 P. 103

Hadith #8. Then Imam Al-Sadiq said "The matter of the Qaim and his rise is to Allah alone."
     – Manusscript of Mufadhal ibn Omar, Al-Haft Al-Shareef, Door 65
    I said "O Master, does he not have signs?"
    Imam Al-Sadiq said "Rather he has various signs."
    I said "What are they O Master?"
  • Imam Al-Sadiq said "A fire reaching from here" and he pointed his hand towards the Qibla and to the East."
    I said "O Master, all this in one night?"
    Imam Al-Sadiq said "Yes and there is a Maskh in India and Sind."
    "And Al-Hussein enters Halwan…"

Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) cannot be married and have children? As according to the countless ahadith I have presented in past posts, Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) has a offspring.  He's not the direct son of Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) but says he's the 4th great grandson.

Ahmed al Hassan says he is the Yamani and if the will if authentic, then he is truthful. He comes with the divine will, divine knowledge and calling towards the supremacy of Allah as they put it.

Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام): "Before the sufyani is an egyption and a Yamani". Bihar Al Anwar volume 52 page 210

salam,

I am convinced that Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) will return insha Allah, given by the evidence from bihar ul anwar and other books.

So tell me exactly how were you convinced that ahmad al Hassan is linked to the Prophet's (sawas) will just because his name is ahmad and that he is apparently descended from the family tree of Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام)? what if that family tree he drew was fake? And despite the numerous narrations that you have posted here relating to the yamani and the signs of his emergence, what makes you think that he is the one and not a fake impostor? What if he is taking advantage of these ahadith and twisting it to make it seem like he is the son of Imam Mahdi(عليه السلام)? These are one of the reasons why Shias are disunited, because of decievers like him who jump out of nowhere and start making claims. 

So how is he the 4th grandson of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام)? this part has never made sense to me. Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) disappeared hundreds of years ago, and if you said that he has an offspring and that ahmad is his son, then that would have been years ago and he would have been really old or dead? explain

In a famous hadith, `Umar ibn Hanzalah asked Imam Ja`far as-Sadiq, peace be upon him, about the legality of two Shi'ahs seeking a verdict from an illegitimate ruler in a dispute over a debt or a legacy. The Imam's answer was that it was absolutely forbidden to do so.

Then Ibn Hanzalah asked what the two should do, and the Imam replied: "They must seek out one of you who narrates our traditions, who is versed in what is permissible and what is forbidden, who is well-acquainted with our laws and ordinances, and accept him as judge and arbiter, for I appoint him as judge over you. If the ruling which he based on our laws is rejected, this rejection will be tantamount to ignoring the order of Allah and rejecting us is the same as rejecting Allah, and this is the same as polytheism."

In another tradition from Imam Ja'far as-Sadiq, this time narrated by Imam Hasan al-`Askari, peace be upon them, he says, "...but if there is anyone among the fuqaha' who is in control over his own self, protects his religion, suppresses his evil desires and is obedient to the commands of his Master, then the people should follow him."5

A third hadith is from the Present Imam, Muhammad al-Mahdi, peace be upon him, who said in a reply to Ishaq ibn Ya'qub: "As far as newly occurring circumstances are concerned, you should turn (for guidance) to the narrators of our ahadith, for they are my proof over you just as I am Allah's proof."

The fact that he states that following a marja3 is shirk; I remember in your other thread you stated that the reason why he considers it shirk is because apparently in the traditions of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) there was no such thing as following a scholar or a Ayatollah. Shirk is associating partners with Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), so if we ask our scholars about things we aren't unsure about like fiqh and whats haram or halal, how are we associating them with the worship of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)? Like where is the logic in this? If asking knowledgeable people about our religion is now related to shirk, it doesn't even make sense. So if he considers following them to be haram, then he could've said that it was kufr or bid3ah and not shirk. There is no logic at all. They've studied for years just to guide people towards good and here you have ahmad al Hassan going against them. So before his emergence, were people misguided for following scholars like Khomeni and al Khoei? Were they doing kufr / shirk for following them? Imam Khomeini is the reason as to why the Islamic Republic of Iran has been established, he is the reason why that leader Shah was overthrown who used to misguide people. That Islamic country used to be a country of fasaad. And when you said before how just because a leader does something good, doesn't mean he is always good. Well let me say this; we don't consider Ayatollahs to be perfect, they like all human beings have flaws too. But in terms of religion and guidance, they are more knowledgeable than us, and if a scholar or even a regular person was to come and save our country from harm, like Sayyed Sistani who saved Iraq because he issued a fatwa (im bringing this up again ik ) and khomeni who saved Iran from Shah, how can a Shia Muslim go against these people? And when did they ever bring harm?

And to be honest, I would research about this matter to find the truth about the yamani on my own. I don't need other people to convince me, I can only go on this journey myself because in this messed up world I don’t even know whats right and whats wrong anymore. People come out of nowhere and make claims and different views which causes young Muslims in this generation to start having doubts about their beliefs ( ahmad al Hassan). 

fee amanillah

On 6/21/2019 at 3:27 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

If Imam Mahdi (aj) has any child so his enemies can trace him from his children because like other real fathers he doesn't leave them alone also his

so his children must be special from childhood but Al-Hasan the fake Yamani has normal life with all sons that other people & suddenly claimed himself his son without any real proof & always relied on confirmation other ignorant people ,also idea of cleaning up my from all sins in one night just comes from Sunni belief that says Imam Mahdi (aj) is a normal person that in one night will repents & becomes a pious person A,that fake Yani uses this idea to call himelf his son that has no place in Shia belief.

The Mahdi of the Sunni tradition is Ahmed al Hassan while the Imam al Mahdi in the shi'a tradition is Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) according to the Ansars of the Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVSEcnl2rr0=435s

Further, what proof do you have that he was sinful before his alleged meeting with Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)?

f Imam Mahdi (aj) has any child so his enemies can trace him from his children because like other real fathers he doesn't leave them alone also his children from birth must raise in pious environment & know their importance & duty from begining not as fake person claim that he came suddenly

Here a Seyed that Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) currently has a family in Egypt. Does this mean that he must spend all his time with each one of them?

On 6/21/2019 at 3:09 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Again & again you stick everything to Al-Hasan (the fake Yamani ) while he doesn't has any relationship to Ahlulnayt except that childish tree drawing & a fake will ,all of these hadiths just refers to attributes of persons not any specific person with certain name 

-------------->Please keep this hadith below in mind while you read this: <--------

Waleed son of Sabeeh heard Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) say: "ان هذا الأمر لا يدعيه غير صاحبه الا وتبر الله عمره" "This matter will not be claimed except by the rightful owner or else Allah will cut off his age." (Reference is AlKafi Vol1, page 373)

Have a see of all the ahadith which mentioned the name Ahmed?

Hadith #1. Ali bin Abi Talib: “O Father of al-Hassan, bring me a pen and paper,” and he dictated his will until he came to a place where he said, “O Ali, there will be twelve Imams after me and after them there will be twelve Mahdis. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams. God has named you in His heavens Ali al-Mortada, the Prince of the Believers, the Grand Truthful, the Bright Differentiator between truth and falsehood, the trusted, and the Mahdi (the rightly-guided). These names may not to be truly attributed to other than you.

O Ali, you are my successor over my family, their living and their deceased, and over my women. Whomever you affirm shall find me tomorrow, and whomever you reject I am innocent of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the Day of Resurrection. And you are the vicegerent (khalifa) upon my nation after me.

If God receives you, hand it over to my son al-Hassan, the very beneficial. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to my son al-Hussein, the martyr, the pure, the assassinated. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the worshippers, Ali. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammed al-Baqir. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Jafar al-Sadiq. Then if Allah receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Musa al-Khathum. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali al-Retha. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son Muhammad, the trustworthy, the pious. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son Ali, the advisor. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son al-Hassan, the virtuous. Then if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, Muhammad, the Preserver of the Holy progeny of Muhammad pbut.

These are the twelve Imams. After him there will be twelve Mahdis. So if God receives him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones. He has three names, one like mine and my father’s: Abdullah (servant of God), Ahmed, and the third name is al-Mahdi. He is the first of the believers.”

Ghaybat Al Tousi (Occultation by Al Tousi) page 96, page 150/ Bihar Al Anwar (Oceans of Lights) part 53 page 148, page 360.

Prince of the Believers Ali (عليه السلام) said in a sermon: "Shall I specify for you his (Imam Mahdi's as) men and their number?" We said: Yes O Prince of the Believers (عليه السلام). He (عليه السلام) said: "I heard the Prophet of Allah ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) say, the First of them is from Basra and the last of the is from Yamama." And Ali (عليه السلام) was relating the men of the Mahdi (عليه السلام) while the people were writing. He said (as): "Two men from Basra and one from Ahwaz, …"  Malahim wal Fitan p.146 (or p.289), Door.77; Mu'juam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.3 p.104, Hadith.647

Hadith # 2. Imam Al-Sadiq ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) named the companions of the Qaim (عليه السلام) to Abi Baseer: "… And from Basra is: Abdulrahman with A'taf bin Sa'd, and Ahmad and Maleeh and Hamad bin Jabir,"  Bisharat al-Islam, Door.2, Hadith.181; Dalaa'il al-Imama p.574; Mu'juam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.4 p.27, Hadith.1099

Hadith #3. Imam Al Baqir (as): "For the Qaim are two names, one is hidden and the other is revealed. As for the one that is hidden it is Ahmad, and the one that is revealed is Muhammad.” – Kamal Al Deen p.653 v.2 door 57

Hadith #4

. Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام) "Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a treasure for taliqan, it is not gold neither silver,12,000 from khurasan, their flags Ahmed, Ahmed"

NOTE: It is logical that the revealed name Muhammed refers to the 12th Imam Mahdi – Muhammad ibn Hasan Al-Askari – since all Shia think of him when they hear the word "Qaim" - however the hidden name is the Yamani Ahmed because he is unknown till he appears in the End Times. according to https://en.ahmedalhassan.wiki/p/Imam_Ahmed_Al-Hassan_is_the_Yamani

Have a see at all the ahadith which mentioned that the Yamani comes from Basrah (east) and never Yemen (south)?

Hadith #1.The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali (عليه السلام) and said: "There shall be a man from the offspring of this man (Abbas) who shall fill the Earth with injustice and tyranny, and there shall be a man from the offspring of this man (Ali) who shall spread the Earth with justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening, then it is incumbent on you to go with the man who is a Yamani; for he shall come from the East, and he is the one with the banner of the Mahdi."  AlMahdi alMuntather alMaw'ood, v.1 p.107, Door.4, Hadith. 3 References with difference of 'Yemeni' to 'Tamimi'. Author of above reference, Najm aDeen al-Askari, says 'Yemeni' is the correct transmission; Tanzeeh alShia al-Ithni Ashara 'an alShubhat alWahiya, v.2 p.406, Hadith.17; Sharh Ehqaq alHaq, v.13 p.168; And v.29 p.477; Mu'jam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.1 p.401

Hadith #3.From Thawban (he said: The Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "Three will be killed at your treasures all of them are the son of a Khaleefa (Caliph/Successor) and then it will not be to anyone of them. And then Black Banners from the East will emerge and will fight them with a fighting not a folk will fight like it, and then he mentioned a youth and said: If you see him pledge allegiance to him, for he is the sucessor of the Mahdi." - Assayed Mustafa Haydar Alkhadhemi, Bisharat Al-Islam page 30  Note: Ahmed al Hassan says he is a successor of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)

Hadith # 4. The Prophet of Allah (pbuhap) said: "And a man from the East with small black flags proceeds to kill the man of Sham (and he is the Sufyani), and he is the one that leads to obedience to the Mahdi (as)."  AlMahdi alMuntather alMaw'ood, v.2 p.328, Door.30, Hadith.101; Malaahem Wal Fitan Ibn Tawoos p.121 Door.100 (Online version: p.54, Door.99); Kitab alFitan, Na'eem alMaroozi p.189

Hadith # 5.Thawban said, that The Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "The Black Banners come from the east, as if their hearts are like pieces of iron, so whoever hears about them then go to them so give allegiance to them, even if crawling on ice!" - Bihar Al-Anwar Volume 51, page 84, Ghayat Al-Maram V7 P104

Hadith # 6.Narrated from Ahlul Bayt (pbut) "So Allah will send upon them (Sufyani) a youth from the east, calling them towards the Ahlul Bayt of the Prophet, they are the companions of the Black Banners, the ones who are oppressed, Allah shall give them glory and send down victory upon them, they will defeat everyone they fight." - Al-Malahim wal Fitan, Al-Mumahidoon by Al-Korani p.103

Hadith # 7.Abd-Allah b. `Abd-Allah al-Taihartī narrated to us, from `Abd al-Raḥmān b. Ziyād b. An`um, from Muslim b. Yasār, from Sa`īd b. al-Musayyib, from the Messenger of Allah, Allah's blessings be on him [and his family], who said: Black flags [in support] of the Abbasids will emerge from the East. They will halt until Allah wishes. Then, smaller black flags will emerge from the east who will fight a person from the progeny of Abū Sufyān and his followers. They will call out [to the people] to obey the Mahdī.  – Na'im Ibn Hammad, Al-Fitan, vol. 5, chap. “al-Rayāt al-sūd lil-Mahdī ba`d rāyāt Banī l-`Abbās,” p. 168

Hadith # 8.The Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "...Until Black Banners are raised from the East. They will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it, then they will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it, then they will ask for the truth/right but they will not be given it. So they will fight, so they will be given victory. So whoever realized him from you, or from your descendants, then let him go to the Imam of my Ahlul Bayt, even if crawling on ice, for they are banners of guidance, they will push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt, his name matches mine, and the name of his father matches the name of my father, so he will rule the Earth, so he will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with oppression and injustice." - Shiekh Al-Korani, Mo'jam Ahadith Al-Imam Al-Mahdi Volume 1 Page 382

Hadith # 9.In the book Al-Wasiyya on page 128-129, Nathim Al-Uqeily quotes this hadith: Ibn Mas'oud said: "While we are with the Messenger of Allah (sawas), youths from Bani Hashem came forth, so when the Prophet (sawas) saw them his eyes became tearful, and his color changed, so I said: O Messenger of Allah, we still see something which we hate in your face. So he (sawas) said: "We Ahlul Bayt Allah chose for us the hereafter over this world, and verily my Ahlul Bayt (my family) will receive after me afflictions and they will be homeless and expelled, until a people from the east come, with them are Black Banners, so they will ask for the truth but they will not be given it, twice or three times, so they will fight and they will be given victory, so they will be given what they asked for but they will not accept it, until they push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt, who will will fill it with justice and equity as it was filled with injustice, so whoever realizes this from you then go to them even if crawling on ice, for verily he is the Mahdi". - Ibn Tawous, Al-Malahim awl Fitan: Door 92; Sunan Ibn Majah hadith 4082

Hadith # 10 Abdelaal Al-Mansouri says in his book "Hiwar Qassasi Mubbassat" page 84: "So it is clear that the owner of these banners is the Qa'im the Yamani, because the narrations commanded to follow the banners of the east (then go to them so give allegiance to them, even if crawling on ice), and it described them as that they ask for the truth: (they ask for the truth so they will be not given it - until he repeated it three times - so they will fight and they will be given victory, and they will remain as such until they push it to a man from my Ahlul Bayt), and it described them as that they do not call towards themselves but that they call towards the Family of Muhammad (sawas), rather to a man from the family of the Prophet sawas who shall fill it with justice and equity, and that they will push it to Imam Mahdi ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم))."

There are much more ahadith but I think it is sufficient.

Edited by aaljibar

@Flying_Eagle

Proof that Yamani is the successor of the Mahdi (عليه السلام)

Hadith #1.The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) took the hand of Al-Abbas and the hand of Ali (عليه السلام) and said: "There shall be a man from the offspring of this man (Abbas) who shall fill the Earth with injustice and tyranny, and there shall be a man from the offspring of this man (Ali) who shall spread the Earth with justice and tranquility, so if you see this happening, then it is incumbent on you to go with the man who is a Yamani; for he shall come from the East, and he is the one with the banner of the Mahdi."  AlMahdi alMuntather alMaw'ood, v.1 p.107, Door.4, Hadith. 3 References with difference of 'Yemeni' to 'Tamimi'. Author of above reference, Najm aDeen al-Askari, says 'Yemeni' is the correct transmission; Tanzeeh alShia al-Ithni Ashara 'an alShubhat alWahiya, v.2 p.406, Hadith.17; Sharh Ehqaq alHaq, v.13 p.168; And v.29 p.477; Mu'jam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.1 p.401

Hadith #3.From Thawban (he said: The Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "Three will be killed at your treasures all of them are the son of a Khaleefa (Caliph/Successor) and then it will not be to anyone of them. And then Black Banners from the East will emerge and will fight them with a fighting not a folk will fight like it, and then he mentioned a youth and said: If you see him pledge allegiance to him, for he is the sucessor of the Mahdi." - Assayed Mustafa Haydar Alkhadhemi, Bisharat Al-Islam page 30  Note: Ahmed al Hassan says he is a successor of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)

Edited by aaljibar

On 6/23/2019 at 11:45 PM, aaljibar said:
-------------->Please keep this hadith below in mind while you read this: <--------

Waleed son of Sabeeh heard Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) say: "ان هذا الأمر لا يدعيه غير صاحبه الا وتبر الله عمره" "This matter will not be claimed except by the rightful owner or else Allah will cut off his age." (Reference is AlKafi Vol1, page 373)

Have a see of all the ahadith which mentioned the name Ahmed?

Salam ,

On 6/23/2019 at 11:45 PM, aaljibar said:

Prince of the Believers Ali (عليه السلام) said in a sermon: "Shall I specify for you his (Imam Mahdi's as) men and their number?" We said: Yes O Prince of the Believers (عليه السلام). He (عليه السلام) said: "I heard the Prophet of Allah ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) say, the First of them is from Basra and the last of the is from Yamama." And Ali (عليه السلام) was relating the men of the Mahdi (عليه السلام) while the people were writing. He said (as): "Two men from Basra and one from Ahwaz, …"  Malahim wal Fitan p.146 (or p.289), Door.77; Mu'juam Ahadith al-Imam alMahdi, vol.3 p.104, Hadith.647

I agree with whole of these hadiths but all of them are about after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) also emerging of Yemani & Khorasani is right after emerging of Sufyani (la) , that will be very near to reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) that farthest of them will be emerging of Sufyani (la) that will be about 8 months before reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) so everyone that claims himself Yemani or Khorasani before emerging of Sufyani (la) & taking 8 great Arab cities from Jordan to Iraq that will rule over these cities near to 8 months  every person specially from Basra that claims that he is Yemani or khorasani is a fraud & liar (dajal of Basra) but after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) some people will come from cities like Basra to help Imam Mahdi (aj) not before reappearance

On 6/23/2019 at 10:56 PM, aaljibar said:

The Mahdi of the Sunni tradition is Ahmed al Hassan while the Imam al Mahdi in the shi'a tradition is Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) according to the Ansars of the Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVSEcnl2rr0=435s

even we accept him as Mahdi of Sunnis ,name & attributes of his parents doesn't match with Sunni tradition also Sunnis belives that their Mahdi is a normal person that has no speciality that in one night he will repent from his sins but still is a normal person that will be dependent on Muslim army but in Shia view Imam Mahdi (aj)  is infallible like as other Imams & already have super abilities & can do anything just by himself & will give superhuman abilities to his followers but still is independeant from their their help.

Further, what proof do you have that he was sinful before his alleged meeting with Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)?

I doen't say he is a sinful man but  he is a normal fallible  man but is pious man that cleared himself from sins to be true follower of Imam Mahdi (aj)

Here a Seyed that Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) currently has a family in Egypt. Does this mean that he must spend all his time with each one of them?

:hahaha: if Imam Mahdi (aj) had a family he would keep them in Iran that is a safe place for Shias not in country that they are under great danger also in hadiths only mentions that Imam Mahdi (aj) only uses Egypt for spreading Islam that described by Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said "I will put a  luminous Mimabr at end time in Egypt that a close companion asked you talk so that you will live at that time that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said it's not me but he will be one of my sons"  but will hold his family in Iraq , also if you refer to story of Prophet Musa (عليه السلام) about living between enemies  it's never mentioned that family  of Imam Mahdi (aj) will face such condition but you can find both among Shias & Sunnis many fake Mahdis that keep their families in dangerous situations & countries that at the end even their families rejected them.

https://dajjalofbasra.wordpress.com

Abaya Al-Asady said, I heard the Prince of Believers (عليه السلام) saying, “Verily I shall build a platform in Egypt.” I said, “O Prince of Believers, it is as if you are saying that you will rise after your death.” He (عليه السلام) said, “How farfetched, O Abayah! You went into a different sect, a man from me does that.” – Bihar Al-Anwar Vol. 53 page 59
And also narrated by him (عليه السلام), in a narration mentioning Al-Mahdi and his companions, “and the Grand Truthful walks with the banner of guidance… he then walks to Egypt and steps up on his platform and preaches to the people… and throws knowledge in the hearts of believers, so no believer needs what his brother possesses from knowledge, at that time the interpretation of the verse occurs {Allah will enrich each from His abundance} Surat An-Nisa (The Women) 4: Ayah 130.“ – Bihar Al-Anwar, Vol. 53, page 85, Bisharat Al-Islam page 74

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 6/23/2019 at 10:56 PM, aaljibar said:

Now, we express some of these hadiths :

According to Fath al-Bari, Abu Naim has quoted from Ka'ab al-Ahbar : Antichrist's mother give birth to him in "Qus" located in Egypt. It takes thirty years from his birth to his emergence.

Ka'ab's  intent of this incorrect statement is that in their idea Antichrist is the king of Jews and born in Egypt like Moses and lead Israel...

read more in below thread

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

even we accept him as Mahdi of Sunnis ,name & attributes of his parents doesn't match with Sunni tradition

All of these traditions of the Sunni Mahdi are from this Sunni/Salafi website https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1252/is-the-Mahdi-real-or-not.

Also, Please keep in mind that Ahmed al Hassan's actual name on official documents is Ahmed Ibn Isma'eel. This is because Ahmed al Hassan's father's name is Isma'eel.

This is a famous Sunni hadeeth regarding their Mahdi: Abdullah. Ibn Masood reported that the Prophet
 الله عليه وسلم  said, 
"Even if there remains only a day before the World ends, the almighty Allah will greatly prolong that day to send a man from me (my progeny), from members of my House (family). His name will be similar to my name and his father's name similar to my father's name. He will fill the Earth with equity (fairness) and justice, as it (previously) was filled with oppression and injustice." (Abu Dawud).

In the Hadith it mentions 2 things: The first thing is that Mahdi's name is similar to my name, so the Mahdi's name is either 'Mohammed' or 'Ahmed'. The second thing is that his fathers name is similar to my fathers name. Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan (عليه السلام) cannot be the one mentioned in this hadeeth because Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a doesn't have any father that is named Hassan. However, Imam Al-Ridha (عليه السلام) had said that the Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a said: I'm the son of two slaughters. These two slaughters are Isma'eel Ibn Ibrahim Al Khaleel and Abdullah Ibn Mutalib.

Let's see all the possible names of the Mahdi we can achieve from this information:

Mohammed Ibn Abdullah <------ Sunni's think this is one of the names of their Mahdi.
Ahmed Ibn Abdullah <------ Sunni's also think this is an alternative name to their Mahdi.
Mohammed Ibn Isma'eel
Ahmed Ibn Isma'eel <------- Bingo. This is the one.

As we mentioned above. Ahmed al Hassan name on official governmental documents is Ahmed Ibn Isma'eel.

Further in Sunni traditions, their Mahdi is a descendent of Fatimah (عليه السلام) and Ali (عليه السلام)

Umm Salamah said: "I heard the Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) say: The Mahdi is of my lineage and family, from the descendants of Faatimah." (Sunan Abu Dawud, 11/373; Sunan Ibn Maajah. 2/1368. Al-Albaani said that it is saheeh in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6734)

Ahmed Ibn Isma'eel is says that he is the 4th grandson of Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan (عليه السلام) and hence he would be the descendent of Faatimah (عليه السلام).

Furthermore in Sunni traditions, it mentions that the Mahdi will be guided in one night.

Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: The Mahdi is one of us, a member of my family. Allaah will guide him in a single night." (Musnad Ahmad, 2/58, hadeeth 645, edited by Ahmad al-Shaakir, who said: its isnaad is saheeh; Sunan Ibn Maajah, 2/1367. This hadeeth was also classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami al-Sagheer, 6735). 

We believe that Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan (عليه السلام) is already guided. So who is this Mahdi that becomes guided?

1526299344_AHwithMahdi.JPG.53dd711a448ffcd3879b27bc5facb0fd.JPG
In this extract from "Sermon of the story of meeting Imam Al-Mahdi (عليه السلام)." of Ahmed al Hassan. We can see that he becomes guided by Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) by learning how to become better mannered and to be obedient to reach godly manners.

All of these Sunni ahadith explains who the Mahdi (عليه السلام) is according to them and they seem to have 2 different Mahdi's in their narrations and I don't think they realise it. Here is the proof.

Abdullaah ibn Masood reported that the Prophet (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) said: "The world will not come to an end until the Arabs are ruled by a man from my family whose name will be the same as mine."

Abdullah. Ibn Masood reported that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, “Even if there remains only a day before the World ends, the almighty Allah will greatly prolong that day to send a man from me (my progeny), from members of my House (family). His name will be similar to my name and his father’s name similar to my father’s name. 

Notice: One hadith says similar to my name and one hadith says the same as my name. 

The funny thing is, we also have two different Mahdi's and Qai'm in our Ahadith!

Where was this great man with all the answers...

When ISIS was tearing our communities apart?

When the Muslim women around the world were being metaphorically stoned by angry white men just for wearing a bit of fabric around their head?

When children were being blown to pieces in Manchester arena?

When China attacked the Uyghur people?

When an angry white man shot dead several people at a New Zealand mosque?

When Shi'as, Sufis and anyone else gets attacked, killed or hounded for being 'kufars'?

When little girls were being led away, gang raped and then beaten to death with rocks in Asia?

...This is but a short list of events, such a saviour missed. 

Where, oh where, was this great man you keep wanting me to hear about and be convinced about? Stop tagging my name in this thread please.

Jazak Allahu kheir.