Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

The realities of the 12 Mahdi's after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))

Rate this topic

17 hours ago, aaljibar said:

You made a claim that Ahmed al Hassan is an imposter. What is your proof?

What type of proofs you need when hadiths provided by Ahmad al Hasan and You, themselves are providing enough proof for the same..

Kindly go through the hadiths provided by you and try to comprehend the truth written in them...

Misquoting, misusing hadiths to claim to be Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) or Yamani are proof in themselves...

None ever any hadith claimed that Yamani will be son or grandson of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), so this claim is itself enough proof that he is imposter..Don't waste your time on me...

I challenged you to ask your Yamani Ahmed as Hasan to contact me as he claimed to be son and deputy of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).. if he is true to his claim, he should be able to contact me directly...Go and tell him that we don't think of anything else other than imposter...

On 6/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, aaljibar said:

He doesn't have enough supporters. Do you think when Imam al Mahdi comes. That it will be just him who will rid the world of Injustice? Or will he have a government?

Salam you completely misunderstand educating people with absorbing fans , Imam Mahdi (aj) will come when people learn that they need him & no other person except him can helps people but his followers are now hidden among all people of world ,when Imam Mahdi (aj) reappears he will have support of Angels & jinns army so virtually he doesn't need human army but the 313 pure person is a code that we must prepare & educate people ,not by creating cults & gathering people around ourselves  but by introducing properly Imam Mahdi (aj) to whole world , the 313 persons are hidden until all world cries for Imam Mahdi (aj) not fake persons & groups but people like as Al-Hasan (the fake Yamani) are distracting people mind from real goal & makes them disappointed to call for real savior . 

On 6/25/2019 at 4:43 AM, aaljibar said:

Here is him praising Al-Riser brigade that he assembled to fight ISIS and to protect the lives of people and the Holy Shrines of Iraq.

Further, he has foundation that feed the poor and more.

it's really a joke :hahaha: they stand against grand Ayatollah Sistani about protecting people & shrines but when Hashd Al Sha'bi (PMU) & it's allies succeeded in war against ISIS, they called it as their work , Qur'an has a clear name for these people HYPOCRITES  

Disputed Hadith in the last part, His name matches Mine, Imam Muhammad al Mehdi (عليه السلام) if considered (nauzbillah) father of Ahmed al Hasan, then Imam Mehdi's name don’t resemble with that of Hazrat Abdullah. This hadith even does not fit to Hazrat Mehdi (عليه السلام) himself, his father's name was Imam Hasan al Askari.

this is Sunni idea about Imam Mahdi's name , they replace name of Imam Hasan Al Askari with name of father of Prophet (pbu) to reject Shia belief about his name & can introduce their fake Mahdi.