Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

The realities of the 12 Mahdi's after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))

Rate this topic

15 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Show me one hadith that applies to Ahmed al Hasan and bring evidence that it does.

I have already addressed the claim of dajjal from dijlat of Basrah in the "Authenticity of the will thread" and that it is not him at all but another person called Hayder Im[Edited Out]at.

You claimed to be master of hadiths and such hadiths are in abundance in all the sources of Shia as well as Sunni hadith books. Sheikh Saduq had written such narrations from different Imam (عليه السلام). 

Even Allama Korrani also mentioned such narrations in his book. 

15 hours ago, aaljibar said:

There are two ways to answer this question;

1. using logic and reason 2. looking at other ahadith concerning the subject to know what's going on

What is going on in today's world, all of us are seeing that so don't trivialize matter. The hadith of rise of Sufyani, Khorasani and Yamani like beads of rosary is among the authentic hadtih. And all of them will rise one after other in month of Rajab. Allah is better planner. Your logic that Mohammed (saww) took 13 years to gather support so that others also need time is uselss. How you can explain the arrival of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) in month of Moharram and he will defeat cruelest ruler Sufyani within year time? He will gather all support in Hijaz within few days after his arrival. what logic you are going to use to explain that.

6 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

He will gather all support in Hijaz within few days after his arrival. what logic you are going to use to explain that.

Do you think all the shi'a will recognise Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) that easily and all flock to him?

Just now, aaljibar said:

Do you think all the shi'a will recognise Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) that easily and all flock to him?

None can claim such things and you know that too.....

and I also didn't claim any such thing.. 

We are discussing here the Rise of Yamani and whether Ahmed al Hasan is son of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) or some imposter...

No hadith claimed that Yamani will be son of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) and at least I haven't come across any such hadith that claims that Yamani will be son of Imam Qaim (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)...

Secondly majority of hadiths claim that the rise of Sufyani, Khorasani and Yamani or Sufyani and Yamani will be simultaneous..

I haven't come across any hadith that claims that Yamani will rise few years before Sufyani... At the moment we don't have nay idea of Sufyani and his rise then how come we have to believe that Yamani has risen in form of Ahmed al Hasan.. Whole premise is based of false premise....

@Ashvazdanghe@haidermpr

This is the ultimate proof that Imam al Hussein (عليه السلام) emerges after the 12 Mahdi's and not to Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام). Since we have already proven through numerous hadith in the pages before Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) has an offspring. This hadith is saying Imam al Hussein (عليه السلام) will emerge to an Imam without an offspring, and this is the twelfth last Mahdi (عليه السلام) mentioned in the will, not Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)

From Al Hasan son of Ali Al Khazaz, he said: Ali son of Abi Hamza entered upon Abi Al Hasan Al Ridha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) so he said to him: Are you an Imam? He said: Yes. So he said to him: I heard your grandfather Jaafar son of Muhammad saying that an Imam won't be an Imam unless he has an offspring. So the Imam said: Did you forget O Sheikh(old man) or are you acting like you forgot? Jaafar didn't say that, he (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: The Iman won't be an Imam unless he has an offspring except the Imam that Al Hussain son of Ali will emerge to, for he has no offspring. So he said: You told the truth may Allah make me your ransom, this is what your grandfather said. Najm Al Thaaqib volume 2 page 73

8 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

@Ashvazdanghe@haidermpr

This is the ultimate proof that Imam al Hussein (عليه السلام) emerges after the 12 Mahdi's and not to Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام). Since we have already proven through numerous hadith in the pages before Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) has an offspring. This hadith is saying Imam al Hussein (عليه السلام) will emerge to an Imam without an offspring, and this is the twelfth last Mahdi (عليه السلام) mentioned in the will, not Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)

From Al Hasan son of Ali Al Khazaz, he said: Ali son of Abi Hamza entered upon Abi Al Hasan Al Ridha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) so he said to him: Are you an Imam? He said: Yes. So he said to him: I heard your grandfather Jaafar son of Muhammad saying that an Imam won't be an Imam unless he has an offspring. So the Imam said: Did you forget O Sheikh(old man) or are you acting like you forgot? Jaafar didn't say that, he (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: The Iman won't be an Imam unless he has an offspring except the Imam that Al Hussain son of Ali will emerge to, for he has no offspring. So he said: You told the truth may Allah make me your ransom, this is what your grandfather said. Najm Al Thaaqib volume 2 page 73

What do you want to claim with this narration? According to this narration of Najm al Saqib, Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) won't be having his progeny as Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) will do Raja'h in his time..

This narration is actually nail in the coffin of claimants of sons of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) though If you read whole discussion, you will find that this is only narration that claims that there will be no son of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) and hence Mir Mohaqqiq Damad doesn't consider it reliable hadith...

Quote from Najm al Saqib

"His Eminence said: Yes, I am an Imam.
He asked: I heard your grandfather, Imam Ja’far Sadiq ((عليه السلام).)
say: There is no Imam except that he has a son.
Imam ((عليه السلام).) said: Have you forgotten it, O Shaykh, my
grandfather did not say that there will no Imam except that he
will have a son. But the Imam on whom will come out Imam
Hussain bin Ali Ibne Abi Talib ((عليه السلام).) and do Rajat in his time,
thus, indeed he will not have sons.
When Ibne Abi Hamza heard this from the Imam, he said:
You are right, may I be sacrificed on you from your grandfather I
heard as you have stated."

image.thumb.png.fa5947a5ea4cc1aca02c5761b54913b2.png

45 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

What do you want to claim with this narration? According to this narration of Najm al Saqib, Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) won't be having his progeny as Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) will do Raja'h in his time..

This narration is actually nail in the coffin of claimants of sons of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) though If you read whole discussion, you will find that this is only narration that claims that there will be no son of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) and hence Mir Mohaqqiq Damad doesn't consider it reliable hadith...

Quote from Najm al Saqib

"His Eminence said: Yes, I am an Imam.
He asked: I heard your grandfather, Imam Ja’far Sadiq ((عليه السلام).)
say: There is no Imam except that he has a son.
Imam ((عليه السلام).) said: Have you forgotten it, O Shaykh, my
grandfather did not say that there will no Imam except that he
will have a son. But the Imam on whom will come out Imam
Hussain bin Ali Ibne Abi Talib ((عليه السلام).) and do Rajat in his time,
thus, indeed he will not have sons.
When Ibne Abi Hamza heard this from the Imam, he said:
You are right, may I be sacrificed on you from your grandfather I
heard as you have stated."

image.thumb.png.fa5947a5ea4cc1aca02c5761b54913b2.png

Yes habibi, this is talking about Hussein bin Ali ibn Abi Talebs Raj'a to an Imam who has no sons who is the twelfth Mahdi. It's not talking about Imam Mohammed Ibn al Hassan (عليه السلام) because Imam Mohammed Ibn al Hassan (عليه السلام) does have sons.. It's talking about the twelfth Mahdi, as mentioned in the Prophets will.

800px-Prophets_Will_BBS.jpg

Check only some of the ahadith which says that Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) has an offspring.

.Imam Jaafar (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"O Allah be for your guardian,the one who rises with your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan, to his fathers peace and blessings in this hour and every hour,a patron,a protector,a leader,a victor,an evidence,and assistant,until you make him on Earth be supported and make him enjoy its height and breadth and make for him an offspring Imams that inherit” Bihar Al Anwar v.49 p.349

8.From the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)that he mentioned the Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم),and what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will give him from the blessings and conquering by his hand.So it was asked O Messenger of Allah all of that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will gather for him?He said:Yes.And what hasn't occured during his lifetime and his days,it shall occur during the times of the Imams after him from his offspring"Sharh Al Akhbar v.2 p.39

Bihar AlAnwar by Sheikh AlMajlesy reporting from the books of the classical scholars"O Allah be for your guardian in creation, a guardian and protector and leader and victor until you make him settle on your Earth willingly and make him joyful for long and make him and his offspring within it Imams that inherit." Bihar AlAnwar v.86 p.333-339

31. From Muhammad son of Wahban from Abi Huraira about the saying of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):"Whoever wants to live my life and die my death, let him follow Ali son of Abi Taleb and follow the way of the Imams after him, the number of Asbaat(grandsons of Jacob are 12)." The Imams are 12 from the children of Ali (عليه السلام). so their count in total are 13. Sirat AlMustaqeem-AlBayaathi v.2 p.114

32. Narrated from AlArbeeli in Kashf AlGumma:Narrated from Sadaqa son of Musa from his father from AlRitha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:"The righteous successor from the son of Abi Muhammad AlHasan son of Ali and he is Saheb AlZaman and he is the Mahdi"

The hadith in which you said "is the nail on the coffin of the son claimants of Imam al Mahdi" is an incorrect statement because that hadith is talking about another Mahdi. It is talking about Mahdi (عليه السلام) number 12 that comes out hundreds of years after Imam Mohammed Ibn al Hassan al Mahdi (عليه السلام). And then after comes Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) for the Raj'at insha'Allah. :D :salam: :D 

Edited by aaljibar

1 hour ago, haidermpr said:

You claimed to be master of hadiths and such hadiths are in abundance in all the sources of Shia as well as Sunni hadith books. Sheikh Saduq had written such narrations from different Imam (عليه السلام). 

Even Allama Korrani also mentioned such narrations in his book. 

Show me one hadith that applies to Ahmed al Hassan being a dajjal or fake Mahdi or anything bad.

Edited by aaljibar

25 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Imam Mohammed al Mahdi (عليه السلام) does have sons and that picture of the Hadith in which you said "is the nail on the coffin of the son claimants of Imam al Mahdi" is an incorrect statement because that hadith is talking about another Mahdi. It is talking about Mahdi (عليه السلام) number 12 that comes out hundreds of years after Imam Mohammed Ibn al Hassan al Mahdi (عليه السلام). And then after comes Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) for the Raj'at insha'Allah.

I know that Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will be having sons according to different other narrations. I am talking about this particular narration and this is only narration in which it is mentioned that He won't..just because of that Ulema don't consider it reliable one and I have mentioned the name of one such Alim from Najm al Saqib too in my previous comment.

Lets assume that there will be 12 Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) after Qaim (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) even there were 12 Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) before Qaim (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)..
Qaem (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) is still in occultation then how Mehdi (عليه السلام) after him came to this world because the will you are posting in support of your claim itself saying "then after Him, there will be 12 Mehdi (عليه السلام). so if death approaches him let it hand over to his son"

Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) still in occultation and none knowing when he is going to rise then how come his sons came claiming to be Mehdi (عليه السلام) after him. That clearly means person claiming to be his son and vicegerent is nothing more than imposter.

The hadith of will you are making ground for your discussion itself goes against your point that his son will come before him.

What happened to your logic and reasoning apart from knowledge of hadiths brother...

10 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Show me one hadith that applies to Ahmed al Hassan being a dajjal or fake Mahdi or anything bad.

The hadith of will you have quoted for making your point itself proves that Ahmed al Hasan is nothing more than imposter claiming to be Mehdi (عليه السلام) though he is false one... 

It clearly says that 12 Mehdi will come after death of Imam Qaem (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) while this Ahmed al Hasan claiming to be Mehdi after true Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) came before arrival of Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).. Hadith of will you have quoted several times in different threads, it clearly saying that those Mehdi or his sons will come after Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)....

OK, show me where and when Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) came..

IF Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) doesn't arrived out of occultation that means this man Ahmed al Hasan is fake person according to hadith of Will itself...

Peace brother..

Rather than posting hadiths here in forum and trying to dupe people, go and try to read and comprehend hadiths in true sense....

19 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

I know that Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will be having sons according to different other narrations. I am talking about this particular narration and this is only narration in which it is mentioned that He won't..just because of that Ulema don't consider it reliable one and I have mentioned the name of one such Alim from Najm al Saqib too in my previous comment.

It's talking about the 12th Mahdi who is an 'Imam' who will not have an offspring hundreds of years after Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)............ not Imam Mohammed ibn al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). Please understand this.

13 minutes ago, haidermpr said:

Hadith of will you have quoted several times in different threads, it clearly saying that those Mehdi or his sons will come after Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف)....

Narrated from Abu Baseer, from Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), he said: "O Aba Muhammad, the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and progeny will not see any relief at all as long as there is a kingdom from the children of such and such. When their kingdom is gone, Allah will make available for the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and his progeny, a man who is from us Ahlul Bayt, he walks with piety and works with guidance and doesn't take any bribery in HIS RULING. By Allah I know his name and the name of his father! And THEN the one with middle height will arrive, the one with a mole and two birthmarks (Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan (عليه السلام)). The preserver of what he owns. He will spread it(the Earth) with justice and tranquility after the oppressors have filled with oppression and injustice ."

Bihar Al Anwar.volume 52 page 269

Here who is the person who is middle height, the mole and two birthmarks (Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan (عليه السلام) and another Mahdi. Check the video out.

Edited by aaljibar

6 hours ago, aaljibar said:

the point was just because someone does something correct/good, doesn't make someone always correct/good. such as the fatwa against isis

So how do you consider every single Hadith you pointed out to be authentic I want to know 

there are a lot of Shia narrations that are considered weak, Bihar ul Anwar apparently has a number of weak hadiths aswell.

This is the first time I’m hearing that Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) will return, along with salman al farisi ? 

You haven’t even mentioned the fact that Imam al khidr (عليه السلام) will also be alongside Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) and nabi Isa (عليه السلام).

I also found out that the narration about the raj3a of Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) is weak. 

Al-Sadiq, in explaining the passage of the Qur'an which says "Then returned We unto you the turn [to prevail] against them and aided you . . ." (17:6) says that by "returned" is meant the return of al-Husayn, who will be accompanied by his seventy-two companions who were killed with him on the battlefield of Karbala'. The companions will announce the return of alhusayn to the people. At the same time, the Imam says, the believers should not doubt him, since he is neither Antichrist (al-dajjal) nor the devil. The Qa'im will be among the people. When the people have gained certainty about his being al-Husayn, the QaI'm will die, and al-Husayn will perform his funeral rites and bury him.

[source: Sachedina, Islamic Messianism, pp. 168-69, citing Majlisi's Bihar al-anwar. Of this collection, Vol. 13, containing the bulk of Shi'I eschatological hadith, has been printed separately as Mahdiy-I rnaw'ud. For reference, see Sachedina, p. 221.

The narration is weak. Mentioned in Tafsir al-Ayyashi as mursal from Salih b. Sahl. . .

عن صالح بن سهل، عن أبي عبد الله عليه السلام في قوله: (وَقَضَيْنَا إِلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ فِي الْكِتَابِ لَتُفْسِدُنَّ فِي الأرض مَرَّتَيْنِ): قتل علي وطعن الحسن. (وَلَتَعْلُنَّ عُلُوًّا كَبِيرًا): قتل الحسين. (فَإِذَا جَـاءَ وَعْـدُ أُولاهُمَا): إذا جاء نصر دم الحسين. (بَعَثْنَا عَلَيْكُمْ عِبَادًا لَنَا أُولِي بَأْسٍ شَدِيدٍ فَجَاسُوا خِلالَ الدِّيَارِ): قوم يبعثهم الله قبل خروج القائم لايدعون وتراً لآل محمد إلا حرقوه. (وَكَانَ وَعْدًا مَفْعُولاً): قبل قيام القائم. (ثُمَّ رَدَدْنَا لَكُمُ الْكَرَّةَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَمْدَدْنَاكُمْ بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَجَعَلْنَاكُمْ أَكْثَرَ نَفِيرًا): خروج الحسين في الكرة في سبعين رجلاً من أصحابه الذين قتلوا معه عليهم البيض المذهب لكل بيضة وجهان، يؤدون إلى الناس أن الحسين قد خرج في أصحابه حتى لايشك فيه المؤمنون وأنه ليس بدجال ولا شيطان، الإمام الذي بين أظهر الناس يومئذ. فإذا استقر عند المؤمن أنه الحسين لا يشكون فيه، وبلغ عن الحسين الحجة القائم بين أظهر الناس، وصدقه المؤمنون بذلك، جاء الحجة الموت فيكون الذي يلي غسله، وكفنه وحنوطه وإيلاجه في حفرته الحسين، ولا يلي الوصي إلا الوصي،

^Its mursal and also Salih b. Sahl was ghal, liar and fabricator.

صالِحُ بنُ سَهْل، الهَمْدانيُّ، كُوْفيٌّ. غالٍ، كذّابٌ، وضّاعٌ للحديثِ. روى‏ عن أبي عَبْدِاللَّه (ع). لا خَيْرَ فيهِ‏(31)، ولا في سائِرِ ما رَواهُ.(32)

1 – Salih b. Sahl, al-Hamdani, Kufan. Ghal, liar, fabricator of hadith. He narrated from Abu `Abdillah (عليه السلام). There is no good in him, and not in the rest of what he narrated.

See: http://www.*******.org/rijal/kitab-ad-duafa-of-ibn-al-ghadairi

Similar narration is mentioned in al-Kafi Vol. 8

عدة من أصحابنا، عن سهل بن زياد، عن محمد بن الحسن بن شمون، عن عبدالله بن عبدالرحمن الاصم، عن عبدالله بن القاسم البطل، عن أبي عبدالله (ع) في قوله تعالى: " وقضينا إلى بني إسرائيل في الكتاب لتفسدن في الارض مرتين (2) " قال: قتل علي بن أبي طالب (ع) وطعن الحسن (ع) " ولتعلن علوا كبيرا " قال: قتل الحسين (ع)

" فإذا جاء وعد أوليهما " فإذا جاء نصر دم الحسين (ع): بعثنا عليكم عبادا لنا أولي باس شديد فجاسوا خلال الديار " قوم يبعثهم الله قبل خروج القائم (ع) فلا يدعون وترا لآل محمد (3) إلا قتلوه " وكان وعدا مفعولا " خروج القائم (ع) " ثم رددنا لكم الكرة عليهم " خروج الحسين (ع) في سبعين من أصحابه عليهم البيض المذهب لكل بيضة وجهان (4) المؤدون إلي الناس أن هذا الحسين قد خرج حتى لا يشك المؤمنون فيه وإنه ليس بدجال ولا شيطان والحجة القائم بين أظهرهم فإذا استقرت المعرفة في قلوب المؤمنين أنه الحسين (ع) جاء الحجة الموت فيكون الذي يغسله ويكفنه و يحنطه ويلحده في حفرته الحسين بن علي (ع) (5) ولا يلي الوصي إلا الوصي.

^Weak narrators in the sanad and graded as 'daif' by Allama Majlisi in Mirat al-Uqul.

thats only the belief of ahmad al Hassan and his followers. The fact that he uses these weak hadiths to deceive people is not something I’d be surprised about.

I don’t see any logic as to how he claims to be the son of Imam Mahdi? Like I said before, the fact that the yamani hasn’t ‘appeared’ yet, he only announced his coming, does not make sense because technically he has already appeared but is obviously hiding somewhere. The sufyani and khorasani are nowhere to be seen yet. 

51 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

thats only the belief of ahmad al Hassan and his followers. The fact that he uses these weak hadiths to deceive people is not something I’d be surprised about.

Asalamu alaykum, Insha'Allah Allah guide us.

Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) comes back. In fact, all the Imams come back according to this video. (Allah curse the killers of the Hussein if they understood his position).

Hadith #1. Imam al-Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: "The first one who shall return to this world (at the time of al-Mahdi (عليه السلام) is Al-Hussein Ibn Ali (عليه السلام) who rules until his eyebrow falls over his eyes due to his old age." - Bihar Al-Anwar v53, p46, Hadith #19.

Hadith #2. And in another version: Saad has narrated from Ayyub bin Nuh and Hasan bin Ali bin Abdullah etc. from Abbas bin Aamir from Saeed from Dawood bin Rashid, from Humran from Abu Ja’far Imam Muhammad Baqir (عليه السلام) that he said: "The first to do Rajat will be Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and he will rule for such a long time that his brows will sag upon his eyes." - Muntakhabul Basair

Hadith #3. By Imam Al-Sadiq ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)): "The first one who the Earth will split for and he comes back to the physical world is Al-Hussain bin Ali (pbut), and the return is not a general one, but it is a special one, nobody comes back except whom was absolute and pure with faith, or absolute and pure with disbelief." – Mukhtasar Basair Al-Darajat, p24

Burayd Al-Ijli said that Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) said in a long hadith: "Verily, Allah promised Al-Hussein (عليه السلام) that He will return him to this world so that he may take revenge by himself from the ones who did that to him." - Al-Iqath min AlHajaa' bil Burhan ala Al-Raj’a, by Al-Hurr Al-‘Ameli, Page 233. AND INSHA'Allah TA'ALLA HE DOES!!!

This concept is mutawatir. (Strongest authenticity a concept can get).

Please read tafsir of Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (عليه السلام) himself towards people who call the raj'a a lie. 

Tafsir Al-Ayashy: "Sereen said: I was at Abu Abdillah's, when he (عليه السلام) said to me: "What do the people say about this verse: {And they swear by Allah their strongest oaths that Allah will not resurrect one who dies} [Holy Qur'an 16:38]?"
So I said to him (as): The people say that [the ones meant in this verse say] there is no day of Resurrection and there is no day of judgment and there is no day of gathering"

So the Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: "By Allah they have lied! Rather, this verse is when the Qa'im rises and the Returned return with him! So the ones who oppose you will say to you: ((Your state has appeared O Shia! And this is a lie from yours! You say "so and so has returned", and "so and so has returned!" By Allah, Allah does not bring back to this world the ones who have died!)) @3wliya_maryam 
Have you not seen that [the ones meant in the verse] swore by Allah their strongest oaths?! The polytheists used to glorify Al-Lat and Al-Uzza so much that they would not swear by other than them!
So Allah said: "Rather, it is a true promise binding upon Him, but most of the people do not know so that He may make clear to them that wherein they differ and so those who have disbelieved may know that they were liars. Indeed, Our word to a thing when We intend it is but that We say to it, "Be," and it is.} [Holy Qur'an 16:38,39,40]" - Source: Bihar alAnwar, by alMajlisi, volume 53, page 71

Check out some more ahadith if not satisfied?

Hadith #4. Ahmed ibn Uqba narrated from his father, he said: We asked Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) about the Raj'a, is it true? So he (عليه السلام) said: "Yes." So it was said to him (as): "Who is the first to come out? So he (عليه السلام) said: "Al-Hussein comes out upon the trace of the Qa'im (عليه السلام)." So I said to him: "And all the people with him? So he (عليه السلام) said: "No, rather it will be as Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) mentioned in His book {The Day the Horn shall be blown so you will come forth in groups} (Holy Qur'an 78:18) a people after the other." - Bihar Al-Anwar v 53 p 103

• Hadith #5. From Aba Abdillah al Sadigh (as): "Verily the first to return to this world is Al-Hussein son of Ali (عليه السلام) and his companions. And Yazeed son of Muawiya. And indeed he will kill them an eye for an eye. Then Abu Abdillah (عليه السلام) recited: {Then we gave back to you a return victory over them. And we reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower}. (Holy Qur'an 17:6)" - Bihar Al-Anwar v53 p76

Hadith #6.Imam Abu Jafar Al-Baqir (عليه السلام) said:
    Verily, Al-Hussein (عليه السلام) said to his companions: "Glad tidings to you of Paradise, for by Allah we shall rest for as long as Allah wishes after what takes place upon us. Then Allah will bring us and you out when our Qaim appears, so He shall take revenge from the oppressors, and you and I will watch them in chains and shackles and the [different] types of torment." - Maqtal Imam Al-Hussein (عليه السلام)., printed by Dar Al-Thaqafa, page 215; Kefaayah al-Muhtadi, pp. 105-106

Hadith #7 Ahmed ibn Uqba narrated from his father, he said: "We asked Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) about the Raja (reincarnation), is it true?" So he (عليه السلام) said: "Yes." So it was said to him (as): "Who is the first to come out?" So he (عليه السلام) said: "Al-Hussain comes out upon the trace of the Qaim (عليه السلام)." So I said to him: "And all the people with him?" So he (عليه السلام) said: "No, rather it will be as Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) mentioned in his book {The Day the Horn shall be blown so you will come forth in groups} [Holy Qur’an 78:18], a people after the other." – Bihar al-Anwar Vol. 53 P. 103

Hadith #8. Then Imam Al-Sadiq said "The matter of the Qaim and his rise is to Allah alone."
     – Manusscript of Mufadhal ibn Omar, Al-Haft Al-Shareef, Door 65
    I said "O Master, does he not have signs?"
    Imam Al-Sadiq said "Rather he has various signs."
    I said "What are they O Master?"
  • Imam Al-Sadiq said "A fire reaching from here" and he pointed his hand towards the Qibla and to the East."
    I said "O Master, all this in one night?"
    Imam Al-Sadiq said "Yes and there is a Maskh in India and Sind."
    "And Al-Hussein enters Halwan…"

I don’t see any logic as to how he claims to be the son of Imam Mahdi?

Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) cannot be married and have children? As according to the countless ahadith I have presented in past posts, Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) has a offspring.  He's not the direct son of Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) but says he's the 4th great grandson.

the fact that the yamani hasn’t ‘appeared’ yet, he only announced his coming

Ahmed al Hassan says he is the Yamani and if the will if authentic, then he is truthful. He comes with the divine will, divine knowledge and calling towards the supremacy of Allah as they put it.

The sufyani and khorasani are nowhere to be seen yet

Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام): "Before the sufyani is an egyption and a Yamani". Bihar Al Anwar volume 52 page 210

Edited by aaljibar

3 hours ago, aaljibar said:

The one(Imam Al Mahdi)before him(first Mahdi) is better than him. The first Mahdi, Ahmed. According to the will.

Again & again you stick everything to Al-Hasan (the fake Yamani ) while he doesn't has any relationship to Ahlulnayt except that childish tree drawing & a fake will ,all of these hadiths just refers to attributes of persons not any specific person with certain name 

10 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Again & again you stick everything to Al-Hasan (the fake Yamani ) while he doesn't has any relationship to Ahlulnayt except that childish tree drawing & a fake will ,all of these hadiths just refers to attributes of persons not any specific person with certain name 

The most productive question: Have you looked at the authenticity of the will and the numerous ahadith support the content of it? It all comes down to this.

36 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) cannot be married and have children? As according to the countless ahadith I have presented in past posts, Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) has a offspring.  He's not the direct son of Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) but says he's the 4th great grandson

If Imam Mahdi (aj) has any child so his enemies can trace him from his children because like other real fathers he doesn't leave them alone also his children from birth must raise in pious environment & know their importance & duty from begining not as fake person claim that he came suddenly to them & bring them out of ignorance nauzubillah he doesn't break any religious rulling so his children must be special from childhood but Al-Hasan the fake Yamani has normal life with all sons that other people & suddenly claimed himself his son without any real proof & always relied on confirmation other ignorant people ,also idea of cleaning up my from all sins in one night just comes from Sunni belief that says Imam Mahdi (aj) is a normal person that in one night will repents & becomes a pious person A,that fake Yani uses this idea to call himelf his son that has no place in Shia belief.