Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

The realities of the 12 Mahdi's after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))

Rate this topic

7 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Explain why with references instead of just a statement habibi @Ashvazdanghe I'm trying to learn more about him as well. May Allah bless your parents.

13 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

You present to us about your proof, you are one who is claiming, I asked you four questions:

1. Show any Hadith which Proves that Al-Yamani is called as son of Imam Mehdi.

2. Show in any Hadith that Al-Yamanis name is Ahmed.

3. Show in any Hadith which says that Al-Yamani will live after Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and will not die before him and will rule after him.

4. And show any Hadith which says that Imam Mehdi's son will appear before him.

1 hour ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Once upon a time a person came to Abu Huraira and said: " I have bought onions and I am having trouble selling it, could you help me ?" Abu Huraira said: "Come at the end of prayer".

When prayer ended, he said to people: "O! people, wait and listen from me a valuable hadith. I listened Prophet said: "Whoever will eat onion from the area that outside person has brought will enter in Jannah directly". And hence Abu Huraira's trick become famous both in yellow journalism and Business tricks.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Is this real?

2 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Who is yamani ? 

The person who comes before Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)

I think we have discussed enough on this subject of Yamani and Ahmed al Hasan not only on this portal but on several places. 

There is no doubt that this man is nothing more than Imposter. There are also information in several hadiths that false Mehdi will come before the True one. 

Yamani will rise along with Khorasani and Sufyani like beads of rosary in Rajab according to narrations on this subject so where are other two namely Khorasani and Sufyani?

Their rising time is Rajab according to narrations in majority of hadith books, kindly enlighten us when this man stood up? 

Yamani will rise against oppression and will call towards guidance, he will fight against oppressive regime/s, how many wars had been fought by this man and his follower?

After the rise of Yamani, Khorasani and Sufyani in the month of Rajab, Imam Mehdi (عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will rise in month of Moharram. 

This man is liar and imposter and I don't believe in this man. There is no logic in accepting him as Yamani. 

15 hours ago, aaljibar said:

I didn't say it's wrong. The first 3 caliphs tried to spread Islam after the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a death. It doesn't mean we must accept them as our leaders.

you are mixing & mistaking people that were enemies of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) wit people that are safeguarding the right of Ahlul Bayt the main goal of fake Yamani the al-Hasan guy from opposing Marjas & scholars was to let ISIS/Daesh attack & take all of Iraq while people were in internal war between themselves to follow a marja or Not so it's obvious that al-Hasan was agaent of Zionism & Sufyani (la) 

The raj'a of the 12 Imams happens after the 12 Mahdi's according to the 'Ansars of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)' and the will of the Prophet and numerous ahadith I've outlined before.

it's their false assumption to stand against any Imam even they deny returning of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) because they say every Imam must return after 12 sons of Imam Mahdi (aj) that they call their leader as one of them , all of their refernces to such hadiths based on editing & forging Hadiths in their favor the mentioning to sons of Imam Mahdi (aj) comes from weak hadiths like as Hadith of will of Prophet Muhammad (pbu) that comes from from very weak Hadiths 

Brother, stop making conjectures such as 'deviated son', 'agent of sufyani' that have no value and be academic with references. What if he actually is a hujjah of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). What evidence in front of Allah do you have for saying these things about him.

:hahaha: Hujjah of Allah  (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) clearly described in Shia Hadiths & he doesn't have at least one of these attributes , your problem is that you don't know or read the history even during time of Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) many people around him calimed same things like al-Hasan but at the end all of them exposed as frauds even know in Iran & Pakistan even in Yemen between Houthis we have same frauds that are claiming that they are Yamani or Mahdi why you don't follow them !?

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

you are mixing & mistaking people that were enemies of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) wit people that are safeguarding the right of Ahlul Bayt the main goal of fake Yamani the al-Hasan guy from opposing Marjas & scholars was to let ISIS/Daesh attack & take all of Iraq while people were in internal war between themselves to follow a marja or Not so it's obvious that al-Hasan was agaent of Zionism & Sufyani (la) 

brother @Ashvazdanghe you are 100% right...

I do support your view on this.. They are Zionist slaves and agents who are attacking Islam on the name of Islam. they are no more different that Baghdadi and Osama. Shame on these imposters. 

5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it's their false assumption to stand against any Imam even they deny returning of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) after reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj) because they say every Imam must return after 12 sons of Imam Mahdi (aj) that they call their leader as one of them , all of their refernces to such hadiths based on editing & forging Hadiths in their favor the mentioning to sons of Imam Mahdi (aj) comes from weak hadiths like as Hadith of will of Prophet Muhammad (pbu) that comes from from very weak Hadiths 

1.You are calling the will a "very weak hadith" and Sheikh al Tusi (Allah raise his position) is calling the will mutawatir (strongest authenticity)?

2. Do you believe that Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) didn't leave a will available for the Shi'as to look up and reference when it is said to be a duty for the God fearing in the Qur'an. According to the following verse.

“It is prescribed for you, when death approaches any of you, if he leaves goodness, that he makes a bequest (legacy) to parents and next of kin, according to reasonable manners. (This is) a duty upon Al-Muttaqoon (the pious)”[al-Baqarah 2:180] 

21 hours ago, aaljibar said:

I was making a point that if someone does something correct, it doesn't make him always correct. This logic and argument is the same argument that is used to defend the first 3 people who took khalifa.

:hahaha: Hujjah of Allah  (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) clearly described in Shia Hadiths & he doesn't have at least one of these attributes , your problem is that you don't know or read the history even during time of Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) many people around him calimed same things like al-Hasan but at the end all of them exposed as frauds even know in Iran & Pakistan even in Yemen between Houthis we have same frauds that are claiming that they are Yamani or Mahdi why you don't follow them !?

Those people claimed many things and then they died shortly afterwards because they didn't have 3 of the following things altogether; the divine will, divine knowledge and calling towards the supremacy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

According to Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: Do not follow a man at all until you see a man from the children of Hussain, with him is the Will of the Prophet of Allah, his banner and weapon

Bihar Al Anwar. Abi Yafoor asked Imam Al Ridha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): Is the weapon separated from knowledge? He(Imam) said: No. Kafi volume 1 page 238

Edited by aaljibar

5 hours ago, haidermpr said:

There is no doubt that this man is nothing more than Imposter. There are also information in several hadiths that false Mehdi will come before the True one. 

Show me one hadith that applies to Ahmed al Hasan and bring evidence that it does.

I have already addressed the claim of dajjal from dijlat of Basrah in the "Authenticity of the will thread" and that it is not him at all but another person called Hayder Im[Edited Out]at.

5 hours ago, haidermpr said:

Yamani will rise along with Khorasani and Sufyani like beads of rosary in Rajab according to narrations on this subject so where are other two namely Khorasani and Sufyani?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFUprfBX9VQ&t=368s @Ashvazdanghe

There are two ways to answer this question;

1. using logic and reason 2. looking at other ahadith concerning the subject to know what's going on

Logic and reason

How can the Yamani gather all his followers all in 1 day when Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a himself took approximately 13 years to gather approximately 313 Muslims for the battle of Badr? This means they must have an appearance before hand in order to have people pledge allegiance to him. This is supported by ahadith by Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight".And Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani.

Further proof is this hadith by Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (عليه السلام): Before the sufyani is an Egyptian and a Yamani. Bihar al Anwar volume 52. Page 210

Check the attached video out.

Yamani or Mahdi why you don't follow them !?

Because they have been refuted properly if you are talking about 'Mohammed Nasser' rather than Ahmed Al Hasan who is just called 'agent of sufyani/zionist' for no reason rather than misconceptions. Read more about him.

16 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Is this real?

Yes, and there are many like it. Once Abu Huraira narrated to have said: "Prophet (PBUHHP ) Said that women and horse are bad omen". When this news reached to Hazrat Ayesha (رضي الله عنه), she said that Wallahi Abu Huraira is a liar, he heard final words of Hadith while he did not hear first words in which Prophets (PBUHHP) said: "Jews say that women and horse are bad omen". 

:shifty: what we do with this man ? 

On 6/19/2019 at 9:53 PM, aaljibar said:

I didn't say it's wrong. The first 3 caliphs tried to spread Islam after the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a death. It doesn't mean we must accept them as our leaders.

Are you comparing the maraji3 to the first three caliphs? They were ignorant, and turned their backs away from Rasullulah(swas) and his Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). Thats such a weak point

Check this explanation out. Not saying it's correct or wrong

alright I watched the whole video. I can't say he's wrong bc he has more knowledge than me, although alot of sheikhs are ignorant, however this sheikh gives valid points about the different interpretations of the Holy Qur'an and not just one that doesn't support Taqleed, so im not saying im refuting with what hes saying

On 6/19/2019 at 10:09 PM, aaljibar said:

Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) didn't & Imam Khameni dosen't rule a kingdom of Allah & they clearly announced that they are just safe keepers until advent of Imam Mahdi (aj) also they don't ask allegiance from people also many of people that do Raj'a like as Salman the Persian (رضي الله عنه) or Muslim ibn Aqeel (رضي الله عنه) or Malik Ashtar (رضي الله عنه) are from fallible that will rule on kingdome of Allah under supervision of Imam Mahdi (aj) 

@Ashvazdanghe this is the first time im hearing this, brother could you please provide me narrations about it? Apparently even Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) will come back or something.

Another thing I'd like to add, how do you consider every single hadith out there to be sahih? There's even a lot of Shia hadiths that are weak, how are you certain that every single hadith you picked out is deemed to be authentic?

7 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Are you comparing the maraji3 to the first three caliphs? They were ignorant, and turned their backs away from Rasullulah(swas) and his Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). Thats such a weak point

the point was just because someone does something correct/good, doesn't make someone always correct/good. such as the fatwa against isis

Edited by aaljibar

8 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Ok, so do you know who is Al yamani ?

someone called ahmed al Hassan is claiming to be the yamani so do your research and see if it's him

On 6/20/2019 at 5:16 AM, Flying_Eagle said:

3. Show in any Hadith which says that Al-Yamani will live after Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and will not die before him and will rule after him.

1. I'll get back to you

2. Right after you show me a hadith of the khurasani's name and sufyani's name

3. Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 P.62 "And against the sufyani from the people of the east, a successor of Al Mahdi and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham (Syria). " And In the footnotes, Sheikh Al Tabarasi states in the footnotes that there is no description that the yemeni comes from Yemen. al-Sadiq or Baqr has said, "[a]fter the numerous wars and failures, he will crush on Sufyani and kill him

4. I'll get back to you
Edited by aaljibar

On 6/20/2019 at 5:16 AM, Flying_Eagle said:

You present to us about your proof, you are one who is claiming, I asked you four questions:

@Ashvazdanghe @haidermpr

1 & 4.Narrated from Abu Baseer, from Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), he said: "O Aba Muhammad, the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and progeny will not see any relief at all as long as there is a kingdom from the children of such and such. When their kingdom is gone, Allah will make available for the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and his progeny, a man who is from us Ahlul Bayt, he walks with piety and works with guidance and doesn't take any bribery in HIS RULING. By Allah I know his name and the name of his father! And then the one with middle height will arrive, the one with a mole and two birthmarks. The preserver of what he owns. He will spread it(the Earth) with justice and tranquility after the oppressors have filled with oppression and injustice ." Bihar Al Anwar.volume 52 page 269

This person who rules before Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) arrives is the Yamani (عليه السلام). Further, 

Suleim Ibn Qais AlHilaly from Salman AlFarisy in a long narration from the Messenger of
Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w said:"My brother Ali is the best of my nation and Hamza and Jaafar both of
them are the best of my nation after Ali and after you and after my two sons AlHasan and
AlHussain and after my executors from my son this-and the Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w
pointed with his hand to Hussain (عليه السلام).-and from them is the Mahdi. And the one before him
is better than him. The first one is better than the other because he is his Imam and the
other is the executor of the first. We "Ahlul Bayt "Allah has chosen us for the hereafter
over the Dunya..."
Book of Suleim Ibn Qais p.132-134

The one(Imam Al Mahdi)before him(first Mahdi) is better than him. The first Mahdi, Ahmed. According to the will.

Edited by aaljibar