Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

The realities of the 12 Mahdi's after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Most shi'a do not study hadith and leave it to scholars to determine who is the Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) is or one of his successors or even the Yamani.

Edited by aaljibar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time of 12 Mehdis will come after Imam-e-Mehdi (عليه السلام), When Imam Al-Mehdi (عليه السلام) comes, he will define us about 12 Mehdis, I have read in Hadith books that in the time of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام), Rijah will occur and first one among them will be Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and it is latter said that Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) will recite the Janazeh Nimaz of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) will reign till his eye brows fell on his cheeks. It is also said, Rasolallah and Imam Ali (عليه السلام) will also rule,  So, no one knows whether those 12 Mehdis are Prophet (PBUHHP) and eleven Imams or some other personalities. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Most shi'a do not study hadith and leave it to scholars to determine who is the Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) is or one of his successors or even the Yamani.

Most layman Shias if they throw the scholars, they will surely end up to follow people like Ahmed Al Hassan.

Edited by Abu Nur

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Time of 12 Mehdis will come after Imam-e-Mehdi (عليه السلام), When Imam Al-Mehdi (عليه السلام) comes, he will define us about 12 Mehdis, I have read in Hadith books that in the time of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام), Rijah will occur and first one among them will be Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) and it is latter said that Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) will recite the Janazeh Nimaz of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) will reign till his eye brows fell on his cheeks. It is also said, Rasolallah and Imam Ali (عليه السلام) will also rule,  So, no one knows whether those 12 Mehdis are Prophet (PBUHHP) and eleven Imams or some other personalities. 

Read my latest news posts on the "Authenticity of the will" thread about who TRULY comes after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). There are 100 of narrations saying the next Imams are from the offspring of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام). So how can Imam al Hussein (عليه السلام) be from the offspring of Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))?

64702810_2094147304218662_3900923133426663424_n.jpg.60be73271c3175ff20206da87b783c91.jpg

6.Imam Jaafar (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"O Allah be for your guardian,the one who rises with your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan, to his fathers peace and blessings in this hour and every hour,a patron,a protector,a leader,a victor,an evidence,and assistant,until you make him on Earth be supported and make him enjoy its height and breadth and make for him an offspring Imams that inherit” Bihar Al Anwar v.49 p.349

8.From the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)that he mentioned the Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم),and what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will give him from the blessings and conquering by his hand.So it was asked O Messenger of Allah all of that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will gather for him?He said:Yes.And what hasn't occured during his lifetime and his days,it shall occur during the times of the Imams after him from his offspring"Sharh Al Akhbar v.2 p.39

Bihar AlAnwar by Sheikh AlMajlesy reporting from the books of the classical scholars"O Allah be for your guardian in creation, a guardian and protector and leader and victor until you make him settle on your Earth willingly and make him joyful for long and make him and his offspring within it Imams that inherit." Bihar AlAnwar v.86 p.333-339

31. From Muhammad son of Wahban from Abi Huraira about the saying of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):"Whoever wants to live my life and die my death, let him follow Ali son of Abi Taleb and follow the way of the Imams after him, the number of Asbaat(grandsons of Jacob are 12)." The Imams are 12 from the children of Ali (عليه السلام). so their count in total are 13. Sirat AlMustaqeem-AlBayaathi v.2 p.114

32. Narrated from AlArbeeli in Kashf AlGumma:Narrated from Sadaqa son of Musa from his father from AlRitha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:"The righteous successor from the son of Abi Muhammad AlHasan son of Ali and he is Saheb AlZaman and he is the Mahdi" 

Edited by aaljibar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Abu Nur said:

Most layman Shias if they throw the scholars, they will surely end up to follow people like Ahmed Al Hassan.

Asalamu alaykum, how are you
Present one negative thing you've heard about Ahmed al Hasan and I will destroy it with evidence by the will of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I have done my research and have a hujjah to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Edited by aaljibar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

So how can Imam al Hussein (عليه السلام) be from the offspring of Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))?

Salam from Prophet Muhammad (pbu) to last Imam (عليه السلام) all are Mahdis when it talks about offspring of Mahdi , talks from first Mahdi that is Prophet Muhmmad (pbu) & Imam hussain (عليه السلام) is son of Prophet Muhammad (pbu) based on narrations that both Sunni & Shia agreed on it.

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

6.Imam Jaafar (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"O Allah be for your guardian,the one who rises with your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan, to his fathers peace and blessings in this hour and every hour,a patron,a protector,a leader,a victor,an evidence,and assistant,until you make him on Earth be supported and make him enjoy its height and breadth and make for him an offspring Imams that inherit” Bihar Al Anwar v.49 p.349

there is no objection that he will have a son that can be leader of people but they will have lesser position than all Imams that back to life in Raj'a & his sons will be their viziers as Imams like as position of Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) or Imam Khamanei  that can be leader of nations under command of infallible Imams that will be among people 

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

31. From Muhammad son of Wahban from Abi Huraira about the saying of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):"Whoever wants to live my life and die my death, let him follow Ali son of Abi Taleb and follow the way of the Imams after him, the number of Asbaat(grandsons of Jacob are 12)." The Imams are 12 from the children of Ali (عليه السلام). so their count in total are 13. Sirat AlMustaqeem-AlBayaathi v.2 p.114

this completely wrong hadith 7 has no value specially that comes from Abu Huraira that narrated based on Israelites 

 

 

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

Asalamu alaykum, how are you
Present one negative thing you've heard about Ahmed al Hasan and I will destroy it with evidence by the will of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I have done my research and have a hujjah to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

really you take a hdith from Abu Huraira as hujjah :hahaha:

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

32. Narrated from AlArbeeli in Kashf AlGumma:Narrated from Sadaqa son of Musa from his father from AlRitha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:"The righteous successor from the son of Abi Muhammad AlHasan son of Ali and he is Saheb AlZaman and he is the Mahdi" 

this is also wrong because Imam Mahdi (aj) is from sons Imam Husaain (عليه السلام) anyway from mother side the wife of Imam sajjad (عليه السلام) was from daughters of Imam Hasan (عليه السلام)

Fātimah bint al-Hasan ibn ‘Alī (Arabicفاطمة بنت الـحسن بن علي‎) was a daughter of Hasan ibn ‘Alī and Umm Ishaq bint Talha.[1] She was married to ‘Alī ibn Husayn (fourth Twelver Imām), and became the mother of Muhammad al-Bāqir (fifth TwelverImām). Her kunya was Umm ‘Abd Allāh[2] and she was referred to as, "as-Siddīqa" ("the very truthful one") by ‘Alī ibn Husayn.[3] It has also been reported that her features were such, that no one in the family of Hasan ibn ‘Alī looked like her.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimah_bint_Hasan

'Umar: The mother of Zayd and 'Umar was a maid

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Zayd_b._al-Imam_al-Sajjad_(a)

Lineage

Zayd is the son of 'Ali b. al-Husayn (a), the fourth Imam of Shi'a Muslims. His mother's name was stated differently: Jayda, Jayd, Haydan, and Hawra' are the most famous ones. She was a concubine, who was bought by al-Mukhtar al-Thaqafi; she was respected highly by al-Mukhtar that he gave her as a gift to Imam al-Sajjad (a). Imam al-Sajjad (a) had other children except Zayd; 'Ali, 'Umar, and Khadija, from her.[3]

http://en.wikishia.net/view/Zayd_b._al-Imam_al-Sajjad_(a)

 

 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

Read my latest news posts on the "Authenticity of the will" thread about who TRULY comes after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). There are 100 of narrations saying the next Imams are from the offspring of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام). So how can Imam al Hussein (عليه السلام) be from the offspring of Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))?

64702810_2094147304218662_3900923133426663424_n.jpg.60be73271c3175ff20206da87b783c91.jpg

6.Imam Jaafar (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"O Allah be for your guardian,the one who rises with your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan, to his fathers peace and blessings in this hour and every hour,a patron,a protector,a leader,a victor,an evidence,and assistant,until you make him on Earth be supported and make him enjoy its height and breadth and make for him an offspring Imams that inherit” Bihar Al Anwar v.49 p.349

8.From the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)that he mentioned the Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم),and what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will give him from the blessings and conquering by his hand.So it was asked O Messenger of Allah all of that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will gather for him?He said:Yes.And what hasn't occured during his lifetime and his days,it shall occur during the times of the Imams after him from his offspring"Sharh Al Akhbar v.2 p.39

Bihar AlAnwar by Sheikh AlMajlesy reporting from the books of the classical scholars"O Allah be for your guardian in creation, a guardian and protector and leader and victor until you make him settle on your Earth willingly and make him joyful for long and make him and his offspring within it Imams that inherit." Bihar AlAnwar v.86 p.333-339

31. From Muhammad son of Wahban from Abi Huraira about the saying of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):"Whoever wants to live my life and die my death, let him follow Ali son of Abi Taleb and follow the way of the Imams after him, the number of Asbaat(grandsons of Jacob are 12)." The Imams are 12 from the children of Ali (عليه السلام). so their count in total are 13. Sirat AlMustaqeem-AlBayaathi v.2 p.114

32. Narrated from AlArbeeli in Kashf AlGumma:Narrated from Sadaqa son of Musa from his father from AlRitha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:"The righteous successor from the son of Abi Muhammad AlHasan son of Ali and he is Saheb AlZaman and he is the Mahdi" 

Thanks for sharing, I do not deny nor confirm about 12 Mehdis after Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) but it is a matter of discussion which would only be cleared by Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) himself, the knowledge which is widely accepted among us is of Imam Mehdi's (عليه السلام) arrival. When Imam comes he will explain to us what is to pass after him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Ashvazdanghe Reply to 'Authenticity of the will", do you have a reply to that brother?

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam from Prophet Muhammad (pbu) to last Imam (عليه السلام) all are Mahdis when it talks about offspring of Mahdi , talks from first Mahdi that is Prophet Muhmmad (pbu) & Imam hussain (عليه السلام) is son of Prophet Muhammad (pbu) based on narrations that both Sunni & Shia agreed on it.

2 hours ago, aaljibar said:
1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

there is no objection that he will have a son that can be leader of people but they will have lesser position than all Imams that back to life in Raj'a & his sons will be their viziers as Imams like as position of Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) or Imam Khamanei  that can be leader of nations under command of infallible Imams that will be among people 

2 hours ago, aaljibar said:

You are correct that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a and the 12 Imams (عليه السلام) are called Mahdi's and some of the sons of Imam al Mahdi could will be viziers as we can see from this family tree that Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) has other grand sons. Also according to this sayed. 

 

17819862_1272890556139057_1966498667_o.thumb.jpg.e2706d6a228f08f32389279523592e74.jpg

However, there is evidence that one of his sons will be a infallible Imam according to this following mutawatir hadith (This means it's frequently narrated and it's authenticity cannot be doubted). 

From Jabbir son of Abdullah AlAnsary he said:I entered to Fatima (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and between her hands is a tablet that contained the names of the executors from her children so she counted 12, the last of them is the Riser (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) 3 of them is Muhammad and 3 of them is Ali (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). AlKafi v.1 p.532 h.9 

Note: From the children of Fatimah al-Zahra' and Imam Ali!!!

Further, these ahadith are reliable evidence

78.Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:Ahmed the Prophet is the seal and inheritor who will be prayed upon while he is alive..(until he says)..his knowing son whom Allah will send in the end times after when the handhold of religion is destroyed and the beacons of the Namoos are dimmed and its stars have disappeared. So this righteous servant will not remain except after nations until religion returns like how it started and Allah the Exalted will establish firmly His kingdom through His servant (Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)) and then through the righteous ones from his offspring and will be spread from him until his kingdom reaches where the soil ends". Bihar AlAnwar v.21 p.286-309 
 
So this proves that the righteous servant who is Imam AlMahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) will have an offspring and will rule a kingdom of God which is meant to have Divine state of justice. Who can rule a kingdom of God with a divine state of justice with a mere fallible such as persons like Imam Khomeini or Imam Khamane'I. Do you really think a fallible can handle running a kingdom of God?

Further, more ahadith that prove that Imam al Mahdi will have a son that will be a Mahdi.

76. Fathel Ibn Shathan(Thiqa) from Muamar son of Khalad(Thiqa by Nasjashi in his rijal p.421) from Abi AlHasan (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:"As if I were to see banners from Egypt approaching,painted in green. Until the Shaamaat(banners from Levant) will come and pass it to the son of the owner of the wills" Irshad-Sheikh AlMufeed v.2 p.376 
 
The first question we should ask after reading this hadeeth is who exactly is the owner of the wills? We will read these hadeeths first to understand what owner of the wills means according to Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام). 
 
From Darast son of Abi Mansoor, he asked Aba AlHasan the first (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):(Was the Messenger of Allah Mahjooj(used as a proof)by Abi Taleb?So he said: No, but he was a safekeeper of the wills so he passed it to him pbuhap. So he said to him:So he passed the wills to him by which he is a proof from him? So he said: If he was a proof from him he wouldn't have passed the will to him. So I said: So what was the case with Abi Taleb?He said: He accepted the Prophet and what has come to him and passed the wills to him and died in his day.)Kafi v.1 p.445 
 
The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was a safekeeper of the wills and is an Imam of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) who inherited the wills from the Prophets and Messengers before him. 
 
From the Prince of the believers (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:The Messenger of Allah pbuhap taught me 1000 doors of Halal and Haram and what happened before and what is to come until the day of judgement. Every day he opens 1000 doors, and that is 1000 1000 doors until I knew the Manaya(meaning the times of deaths of the people)Balaya(the trials of the people) and the wills and Fasel AlKhitab(sound judgment in speech). Basaer AlDarajat p.325 
 
So Imam Ali (عليه السلام). was taught about the wills from the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) now in this next hadeeth: 
 
In the most recent letters of the Prince of the believers (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to Muawya l.a:"Do you want other than Allah to be your Lord O Muawya, or a different book of his as a book?...or a different rule that you want to rule by or a different Mustahfeth(preserver)from us you want as an Imam? The Imamate is toIbraheem and his offspring and the believers are followers of them..."Misbaah AlBalaagha Mustadrak Nahj AlBalagha Mirjahani v.4 p.68 Bihar Al Anwar v.33 p.138 
 
Imam Ali (عليه السلام). clearly describes the Imam to be a Mustahfeth(a preserver) and that its in Ibraheem (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and his offspring and the believers are followers of these Imams. 
 
And the Prince of the believers (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"I have been given 6. The knowledge of the Manaya and AlBalaya and the wills and the sound judgement in speech. And I am the man of the rounds and the nation of the nations and I am the man of the staff and the cautery and the Beast that speaks to the people" Kafi v.1 p.197 -198 
 
Imam Ali (عليه السلام). knows the knowledge of the wills because he is a Mustahefeth(a preserver)of the wills. Every Imam is a preserver of the wills and for example Imam Zain Al Abideen (عليه السلام). was also labeled as such. 
 
And from the labels to Zain Al Abideen (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):"Executor of the executors and the one who stores the wills of the Messengers" Bihar AlAnwar v.46 p.4 
 
So the Imams have the knowledge of the wills and they are the Mustahfithoon(preservers) and the ones who safe keep the wills. And that is why we see Imam Al Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) described by the Messenger Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) in his will to be"The preserver of the family of Muhammad" 
 
Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)"And if death reaches him(Imam Hasan AlAskari (عليه السلام).) let him pass it to his son Muhammad AlMustahfeth(the preserver)of the family of Muhammad " Gaibat AlToosi p.151 
 
So Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). is entitled with this special description "the preserver of the family of Muhammad" meaning that he is the owner of the wills as we proved before that the Imam is a preserver and safekeeper of the wills. 
 
Imam Al Saadiq (عليه السلام). said"And the preserver with what he was stored with he will spread it with justice and tranquility after when the evil doers filled it with unjustice and oppression" Bihar AlAnwar v.25 p.269 
 
So the preserver, safekeeper of the wills is Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). because he is the one stored with the wills. And so we ask who is the son of the owner of the wills in the following hadith
 
Fathel Ibn Shathan(Thiqa) from Muamar son of Khalad(Thiqa by Nasjashi in his rijal p.421) from Abi AlHasan (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:"As if I were to see banners from Egypt approaching,painted in green. Until the Shaamaat will come and pass it to the son of the owner of the wills" Irshad-Sheikh AlMufeed v.2 p.376 
 
The man of the owner of the wills is Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). as he was called the Preserver of the family of Muhammad in the Prophet's will. 
 
So the son of the owner of the wills is Ahmed the first Mahdi who is the son of Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام).. 

The Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death: "O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a paper and a utensil", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O 
Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Preserver of the Holy Family of Mohammed Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer" 
 
Gaibat AlToosi p.150-151
 

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

 this completely wrong hadith 7 has no value specially that comes from Abu Huraira that narrated based on Israelites 

 

So Abu Hurraria So he narrated 10,000's of ahadith and all of them were fabricated? The content of the hadith matches authentic narrations from Imams (عليه السلام) such as that hadith that has the tablet of Fatima (عليه السلام)

 

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

this is also wrong because Imam Mahdi (aj) is from sons Imam Husaain (عليه السلام) anyway from mother side the wife of Imam sajjad (عليه السلام) was from daughters of Imam Hasan (عليه السلام)

 

Can you pleas be more clear in what you're trying to say here?

Narrated from AlArbeeli in Kashf AlGumma:Narrated from Sadaqa son of Musa from his father from AlRitha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:"The righteous successor from the son of Abi Muhammad AlHasan son of Ali and he is Saheb AlZaman and he is the Mahdi" 

Abu Muhammad AlHasan son of Ali is AlAskari (عليه السلام). And he doesn't have a son except Imam Al Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), and the righteous successor from Imam al Mahdi's children must be from his offspring and that is Ahmed mentioned in the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a.

Kashf AlGumma Ibn Abi AlFateh AlArbeeli v.3 p.275 693 A.H
Bihar AlAnwar AlMajlesy v.51 p.43
AlTostari Ihqaq AlHaq v.13 p.8


 


 

Edited by aaljibar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Thanks for sharing, I do not deny nor confirm about 12 Mehdis after Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) but it is a matter of discussion which would only be cleared by Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) himself, the knowledge which is widely accepted among us is of Imam Mehdi's (عليه السلام) arrival. When Imam comes he will explain to us what is to pass after him.

Do you think it's a matter of discussion only cleared by Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) and that we should wait for him?. The Yamani is under direct command from Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) and hence ignoring the Yamani would be disobeying Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight".And Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani

So whoever does not  pledge allegience to the Yamani before the reappearance of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) would be from the people of hell according to Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام).

" And further, Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)): "As-Sufyani, there is no escape from him and he will not emerge except in Rajab". And a companion said to him: "Oh Aba Abdullah, if he emerges, what is our situation?" Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)): If it was that (the emergence of Sufyani), turn to us."

Note: When Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) tells the people to "turn to us", what does he mean? That means there must be someone from the Ahlul Bayt that we can turn to. The only person with a guiding banner available during the emergence of the sufyani is the yamani. This means the following of the Yamani is wajib (obligatory).

So now we would be directly disobeying Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام), Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) and Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) if we would just wait for Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) and ignore the Yamani.

Edited by aaljibar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالزُّبُرِ ۗ وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

“And we did not send any Apostle before you (O’ Muhammad) except that they too were but (mortal) men to whom We granted inspiration: if you realize this not ask of those who possess the Message. (We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of prophecies; and We have sent down unto you (also) the Message; that you may explain clearly to men what is sent for them so that maybe they make ponder upon this.”

 

وَمَا كَانَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لِيَنْفِرُوا كَافَّةً ۚ فَلَوْلَا نَفَرَ مِنْ كُلِّ فِرْقَةٍ مِنْهُمْ طَائِفَةٌ لِيَتَفَقَّهُوا فِي الدِّينِ وَلِيُنْذِرُوا قَوْمَهُمْ إِذَا رَجَعُوا إِلَيْهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَحْذَرُونَ

“It is not right that the true believers in Islam all go forth (to the battle field to fight a defensive battle) – rather, why does not a group from amongst them go forth to become specialists in religious learning (develop Tafaqquh in the Din) and after completing their studies, return back to their own community and warn them (so that they will have fear of Allah)?”

قال الإمام الحجة القائم (عجل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). أما الحوادث الواقعة فارجعوا فيها 

إلى رواة حديثنا فإنهم حجتي عليكم و أنا حجة الله 

Imam Al-Hujjah Al-Qa`im (may Allah hasten his return) has said: “As for those events that will occur in the future, (for the answer on how to deal with them), refer to those people who narrate our sayings (Ahadith) since surely they (the ‘Ulama) are my proof over you and I am the proof of Allah

This is proof from the holy Qur'an and also ahadiths that explain about Taqleed and following marja3. This is also in reply to your other thread but now I am on this thread and I’m not bothered to go back to the other one bc it’s too long

Anyway, I’m assuming you have another interpretation for these quranic verses and ahadith.

Is it now also forbidden to listen to maraji3 lectures? Because Ahmad al Hassan said it is shirk to blindly follow a scholar, and since shirk is a big sin I’d assume that even listening to one could be haram according to his assumptions. 

That’s like saying it was wrong for ayatollah Sistani, May Allah prolong his life, to make a fatwa stating that it is permissible to fight against dae3sh for the sake of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). If it weren’t for that fatwa he made then Iraq would have almost been completely destroyed. When he issued that fatwa, they began fighting and now they only remain around the borders. Are you going to say that it was now wrong that he made a fatwa that saved Iraq? 

also please explain the fact that the yamani is apparently out now, what about the khorasani and the sufyani? Where are they now? Bc there’s a narration which says that they’ll come in the same year, same month, same day. But according to his followers, he only announced him being here but hasn’t actually appeared. Technically if he states that he is out there telling people that he’s the yamani, that basically means he has already appeared, but is obviously hiding. Heck there’s even rumours he’s in Australia like ..?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

17819862_1272890556139057_1966498667_o.thumb.jpg.e2706d6a228f08f32389279523592e74.jpg

However, there is evidence that one of his sons will be a infallible Imam according to this following mutawatir hadith (This means it's frequently narrated and it's authenticity cannot be doubted). 

this is just good for childish minds not people have a little of wisdom most of these tribe leaders also approves ISIS & Al-Baghdai as they approves Al-Hasan in this painting  :hahaha: so it's don't prove anything  

 

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

So this proves that the righteous servant who is Imam AlMahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) will have an offspring and will rule a kingdom of God which is meant to have Divine state of justice. Who can rule a kingdom of God with a divine state of justice with a mere fallible such as persons like Imam Khomeini or Imam Khamane'I. Do you really think a fallible can handle running a kingdom of God?

Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) didn't & Imam Khameni dosen't rule a kingdom of Allah & they clearly announced that they are just safe keepers until advent of Imam Mahdi (aj) also they don't ask allegiance from people also many of people that do Raj'a like as Salman the Persian (رضي الله عنه) or Muslim ibn Aqeel (رضي الله عنه) or Malik Ashtar (رضي الله عنه) are from fallible that will rule on kingdome of Allah under supervision of Imam Mahdi (aj) 

 

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

So the son of the owner of the wills is Ahmed the first Mahdi who is the son of Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام).. 

you bring all information to prove a wrong man 

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

So Abu Hurraria So he narrated 10,000's of ahadith and all of them were fabricated? The content of the hadith matches authentic narrations from Imams (عليه السلام) such as that hadith that has the tablet of Fatima (عليه السلام)

 

total number of narration doesn't prove that he is righteous only few hadiths with some conditions are acceptable from him also vast number of his hadiths comes from israelits that he also added his lies to these hadiths  ,his hadiths only good for debating with suunis that praise him more than anyone not a Shia  that knows he was a great liar 7 fabricated many hadiths that only few true hadiths can be find from his hadiths 

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

and the righteous successor from Imam al Mahdi's children must be from his offspring and that is Ahmed mentioned in the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a.

this is your conclusion also between childern of all Imams there was few ones that derivated from true path so for children of Imam Mahdi (aj) there is no exception like as son of Prophet Noah (عليه السلام) also Al-Hasan is a fraud that has no connection to Imam Mahdi (aj) except the childlike drawing tree that you posted , his only differnce with al-Baghdai is that he claimed it between Shias but both of them are agents of Zionists & agents of Sufyani (la)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please read the reply in the other thread "The authenticity of the will of the Prophet?" for the presented explanation of the hadeeth of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) and this verse 

فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ. 

7 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

 

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِنْ قَبْلِكَ إِلَّا رِجَالًا نُوحِي إِلَيْهِمْ ۚ فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

 بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالزُّبُرِ ۗ وَأَنْزَلْنَا إِلَيْكَ الذِّكْرَ لِتُبَيِّنَ لِلنَّاسِ مَا نُزِّلَ إِلَيْهِمْ وَلَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ

 “And we did not send any Apostle before you (O’ Muhammad) except that they too were but (mortal) men to whom We granted inspiration: if you realize this not ask of those who possess the Message. (We sent them) with Clear Signs and Books of prophecies; and We have sent down unto you (also) the Message; that you may explain clearly to men what is sent for them so that maybe they make ponder upon this.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbSwHauPWCw&t=800s. Check this explanation out. Not saying it's correct or wrong

 

7 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Heck there’s even rumours he’s in Australia like ..?

He moves but most likely Najaf
7 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Are you going to say that it was now wrong that he made a fatwa that saved Iraq?

I didn't say it's wrong. The first 3 caliphs tried to spread Islam after the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a death. It doesn't mean we must accept them as our leaders.

7 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

وَمَا كَانَ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ لِيَنْفِرُوا كَافَّةً ۚ فَلَوْلَا نَفَرَ مِنْ كُلِّ فِرْقَةٍ مِنْهُمْ طَائِفَةٌ لِيَتَفَقَّهُوا فِي الدِّينِ وَلِيُنْذِرُوا قَوْمَهُمْ إِذَا رَجَعُوا إِلَيْهِمْ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَحْذَرُونَ

“It is not right that the true believers in Islam all go forth (to the battle field to fight a defensive battle) – rather, why does not a group from amongst them go forth to become specialists in religious learning (develop Tafaqquh in the Din) and after completing their studies, return back to their own community and warn them (so that they will have fear of Allah)?”

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbSwHauPWCw&t=144s. Check this explanation out. Not saying it's correct or wrong

 

Edited by aaljibar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

this is just good for childish minds not people have a little of wisdom most of these tribe leaders also approves ISIS & Al-Baghdai as they approves Al-Hasan in this painting  :hahaha: so it's don't prove anything  

 

 

I agree, this picture isn't a good proof for someone who's just learning. Check out that video of the sayed who doesn't believe in this claimant of the Yamani.

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) didn't & Imam Khameni dosen't rule a kingdom of Allah & they clearly announced that they are just safe keepers until advent of Imam Mahdi (aj) also they don't ask allegiance from people also many of people that do Raj'a like as Salman the Persian (رضي الله عنه) or Muslim ibn Aqeel (رضي الله عنه) or Malik Ashtar (رضي الله عنه) are from fallible that will rule on kingdome of Allah under supervision of Imam Mahdi (aj) 

 

The companions won't be main rulers, they are sub-rulers as they are under supervision by Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام), as exactly what you said. The 12 Mahdi's after Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) passing will be the main rulers so they must be infallible. The raj'a of the 12 Imams happens after the 12 Mahdi's according to the 'Ansars of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)' and the will of the Prophet and numerous ahadith I've outlined before.

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

you bring all information to prove a wrong man 

7 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Explain why with references instead of just a statement habibi @Ashvazdanghe I'm trying to learn more about him as well. May Allah bless your parents.

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

total number of narration doesn't prove that he is righteous only few hadiths with some conditions are acceptable from him also vast number of his hadiths comes from israelits that he also added his lies to these hadiths  ,his hadiths only good for debating with suunis that praise him more than anyone not a Shia  that knows he was a great liar 7 fabricated many hadiths that only few true hadiths can be find from his hadiths 

7 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Ok then don't accept that particular narration insha'Allah. At least accept the other numerous amounts of narrations which speak about Imam al Mahdi a.shaving an offspring that rule the kingdom of God as his successor.

 

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

this is your conclusion also between childern of all Imams there was few ones that derivated from true path so for children of Imam Mahdi (aj) there is no exception like as son of Prophet Noah (عليه السلام) also Al-Hasan is a fraud that has no connection to Imam Mahdi (aj) except the childlike drawing tree that you posted , his only differnce with al-Baghdai is that he claimed it between Shias but both of them are agents of Zionists & agents of Sufyani (la)

Brother, stop making conjectures such as 'deviated son', 'agent of sufyani' that have no value and be academic with references. What if he actually is a hujjah of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). What evidence in front of Allah do you have for saying these things about him.

Edited by aaljibar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Note: When Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) tells the people to "turn to us", what does he mean? That means there must be someone from the Ahlul Bayt that we can turn to. The only person with a guiding banner available during the emergence of the sufyani is the yamani. This means the following of the Yamani is wajib (obligatory).

So now we would be directly disobeying Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام), Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) and Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) if we would just wait for Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) and ignore the Yamani.

Who is yamani ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

really you take a hdith from Abu Huraira as hujjah :hahaha:

16 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Once upon a time a person came to Abu Huraira and said: " I have bought onions and I am having trouble selling it, could you help me ?" Abu Huraira said: "Come at the end of prayer".

When prayer ended, he said to people: "O! people, wait and listen from me a valuable hadith. I listened Prophet said: "Whoever will eat onion from the area that outside person has brought will enter in Jannah directly". And hence Abu Huraira's trick become famous both in yellow journalism and Business tricks.

:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...