Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Diaz

Mohammed Morsi died

Rate this topic

I heard a lot of negative things about him, tho someone I know said he is a good person. Do anyone know what he did? I live under a stone.

1 hour ago, Diaz said:

I heard a lot of negative things about him, tho someone I know said he is a good person. Do anyone know what he did? I live under a stone.

After years of dictatorship the Egyptians were allowed to vote and he got elected. He got kicked out less than one year because America put a dictator in Egypt instead. I don't know if he was good or not but the people of Egypt liked him so they elected him.

At the time of Morsi's ouster and before, the big criticism on TV was that his administration was so parochial that there were no members of other political parties in the gov't. Sensing another dictatorship, the Egyptians goaded the military into seizing power and the military, KSA, et alii seized the moment.

He made mistakes and was giving too much authority and power to the Ikhwan which would not have been good for minorities. But I do feel bad for him, he was arguably Egypt's first democratically elected leader and it looks like he was just thrown under the bus. 

5 hours ago, Diaz said:

he was a good person for Ikhwanis & Wahhabist not for Shias in Egypt that his actions lead to Martyrdom of Sheikh Hasan Shahata (رضي الله عنه)  but later Wahhabist betrayed him because his support from ikhwanis  that he had Ikhwani background so wahhabist betrayed him .

Guest Jafar

The blood of Shaykh Hassan Shahata may Allah have mercy on him, is in morsi's hands. 

In 2016, he gave a speech in a stadium full of Wahhabi an al-Azhar “scholars” calling upon the Egyptian Army to interfere in Syria on the side of the “opposition”. The entire stadium spectacle was basically a platform for Shiaphobes to abuse us for hours. The situation of Egyptian Shiites and Christian Copts deteriorated considerably under the Morsi, as he was affiliated with the Muslim Brotherhood.

On 6/18/2019 at 1:30 PM, Isaam said:

After years of dictatorship the Egyptians were allowed to vote and he got elected. He got kicked out less than one year because America put a dictator in Egypt instead. I don't know if he was good or not but the people of Egypt liked him so they elected him.

lol he only became President because of the US and the Brotherhood has always been used by foreign intelligence agencies.

On 6/18/2019 at 7:24 AM, Diaz said:

Morsi was having both sides of spectrum like all of us. he did some good and some bad during his little tenure of approximately one year in power of Presidentship.

He was part of Ikhwan movement and hence you can’t take him as pro Shia. Though he wanted to have good relation with anti Zionist lobby including Iran and Hamas. Hamas itself part of Ikhwan but Iran is supporting that faction of Ikhwan. he tried to have good relations with Iranian nation and because of that wahabist started opposing him tooth and nail. Kindly read the link..

https://www.economist.com/middle-east-and-Africa/2013/05/04/pious-politics

He also openly supported Hamas contradicting the previous position of Egyptian regime. 

He was completely against Syrian regime of Assad and wanted to throw him out and just because of that he attended rallies where call for Jihad were made against Syrian President.

We all know that none of the nations in today's world are 100% Islamic. All of them are Muslim nations among them some are trying to follow Islam upto 80-90% whereas there are other that are trampling all Islamic teachings. So looking every thing in today's world with binary is not good.

1 hour ago, haidermpr said:

Though he wanted to have good relation with anti Zionist lobby including Iran and Hamas. Hamas itself part of Ikhwan but Iran is supporting that faction of Ikhwan. he tried to have good relations with Iranian nation

I disagree wit this part when he invited to Iran by Ahmadinejad in Iran he spoke against Iran & Iranians in live broadcast that broadcasts from IRIB & repeated mix of anti Shia idea of Ikhwanis & wahabists inside Iran. 

44 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I disagree wit this part when he invited to Iran by Ahmadinejad in Iran he spoke against Iran & Iranians in live broadcast that broadcasts from IRIB & repeated mix of anti Shia idea of Ikhwanis & wahabists inside Iran. 

I know that...I am not saying that he was 100% pro Iranian but he wanted good relation with Iranian regime. His stance irked his team mates in Ikhwan and government in big way. Many of them resigned simply because of this reason..

:salam:

Allahu a`lam.

Some interesting facts though.

logo_er_mobiles.png

Quelques rappels utiles sur Mohammed Morsi

Hand man of the Pentagon-Muslim Brotherhood network

arton55191-bad89.jpg
VK Twitter Facebook Pinterest Google Plus E-mail

Former Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi died in custody on June 17, 2019. He may have died for lack of proper care for a tumor.

However, many obituaries report inaccurate facts about it that we intend to correct:

- He had dual nationality, Egyptian and American;

- As an engineer at NASA, he had a US Secret-Defense clearance that he retained during his presidential duties;

- He was not the first democratically elected president in Egypt, but came to power after the Election Commission was threatened and forced to proclaim its victory. [ 1 ] The proofs of this coup d'état were not made public until it was overthrown;

- He was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, honored the killers of his predecessor Anwar Sadat, terrorist Luxor [ 2 ], and maintained telephone links with the leader of Al Qaeda, Ayman al-Zawahiri during his presidential duties ;

- He dismantled the Egyptian economy, but failed to sell the Suez Canal to Qatar;

- He allowed persecution of Coptic Christians by the Muslim Brotherhood;

- It was not overthrown by a military coup, but by an intervention of the army following the most important events in Egyptian history demanding this intervention [ 3 ]

Translated from https://www.egaliteetreconciliation.fr/Quelques-rappels-utiles-sur-Mohammed-Morsi-55191.html

Edited by realizm