Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
AdinAnikas

Hellpp!!! Need to talk to Sistani

Rate this topic

Salam everyone, have any of you ever talked to Sistani or his people regarding something if yes then how and is it possible to talk on call like skype or something directly to him or his people who work with him. I know you can message him on his website but I need a big discussion on the topic in going to talk to him about, so PLEASE help me out and ill be really thankful.

Jazakallah.

1 hour ago, AdinAnikas said:

Salam everyone, have any of you ever talked to Sistani or his people regarding something if yes then how and is it possible to talk on call like skype or something directly to him or his people who work with him. I know you can message him on his website but I need a big discussion on the topic in going to talk to him about, so PLEASE help me out and ill be really thankful.

Jazakallah.

You can message his representatives on his website or you can book an appointment to meet him in Najaf through a verified representative (wakeel) of him that is based in your city.

Edited by aaljibar

13 minutes ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

Would be cool to experience I'm sure

Yeah, I mean, what would you even ask? If I met some of the scholars I enjoy listening to, I'd probably not have the guts to say anything, maybe with some courage I could ask "Is it raining where you live?"

4 hours ago, AdinAnikas said:

Jazakallah.

The following link provides the contact for Aayatullah Seestani:

https://www.Sistani.org/english/data/8/

On 6/16/2019 at 7:26 AM, aaljibar said:

or you can book an appointment to meet him in Najaf through a verified representative (wakeel) of him that is based in your city

I had a one-to-one* with him a few years ago, when I took a taxi from Kuwait to Najaf and then onto the other cities. So I was not in a group and it was an off-season time. Also I'd spent the previous afternoon sitting outside his office for a meeting that did not happen, so perhaps they felt sorry for me.

Anyway.

You are not allowed to ask questions about specific 'issues', it's pretty much a question of telling him who you are, what you do etc. and him either asking other questions and/or blessing you. You are not allowed any paper/pens into the meeting anyway.

You are told before the meeting that any substantive issues have to be directed at the people around him. I would recommend you are better off finding a representative who may be able to help you.

* him, me, a couple of his assistants and a cleric who had arranged the meeting for me and who also served a a translator.

Guest Hello there
On 6/16/2019 at 12:17 PM, Haji 2003 said:

I had a one-to-one* with him a few years ago, when I took a taxi from Kuwait to Najaf and then onto the other cities. So I was not in a group and it was an off-season time. Also I'd spent the previous afternoon sitting outside his office for a meeting that did not happen, so perhaps they felt sorry for me.

Anyway.

You are not allowed to ask questions about specific 'issues', it's pretty much a question of telling him who you are, what you do etc. and him either asking other questions and/or blessing you. You are not allowed any paper/pens into the meeting anyway.

You are told before the meeting that any substantive issues have to be directed at the people around him. I would recommend you are better of finding a representative who may be able to help you.

* him, me, a couple of his assistants and a cleric who had arranged the meeting for me and who also served a a translator.

How did you get an appointment,how did you meet his representative?

Guest Hello there
On 6/16/2019 at 12:17 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Anyway.

You are told before the meeting that any substantive issues have to be directed at the people around him. I would recommend you are better of finding a representative who may be able to help you.

Man I wanted to meet him to speak with a personal issue I was going through,even thats not allowed?can women meet him?

8 hours ago, Guest Hello there said:

Man I wanted to meet him to speak with a personal issue I was going through,even thats not allowed?can women meet him?

No, apart from greetings and generalities you would not be able to do this. You'd be advised to speak to one of the people in his office.

On 6/16/2019 at 9:17 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Anyway.

You are told before the meeting that any substantive issues have to be directed at the people around him. I would recommend you are better off finding a representative who may be able to help you.

Specific issues like what I mean my issue is quite specific too