Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
SeekingHeaven

Salafis on Youtube...

Rate this topic

34 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

True. I'm not sure how they benefit the ummah as a whole, however, with any extreme voice at any part of the scale, it serves as a signpost for me and possibly for others. A point of reference to avoid, to confirm one's own views as at least intellectual or logical if nothing else. By their existence you know who and what to avoid instead of becoming trapped in it.

The point is that to deem eachother deviant or even kafir does not do the ummah any good.

Brotherly analysis is fine but hostile criticism is another thing.

I tell my Shia brothers bluntly and openly what I agree or disagree with but without hostility or offensive, degrading behaviour and vice versa.

Edited by Faruk

13 minutes ago, Faruk said:

Wahhabism is used to maintain the status quo of the puppet regimes.

Salafi Jihadism is used for the divide and conquer strategy of the Zionist Entity and US imperialism policies in the M-E and to justify their presence.

On a domestic level both are used to refute both mainstream sunnism and shi'ism.

What benefit does the Ummah have from them?

There are ofcourse the green tea drinking puritans who just want to be left alone. A-political and introvert. 

They are not to be accused of anything.

Instead of what they may be used for ou might want to think about what they are.

1 hour ago, Aragaia said:

Instead of what they may be used for ou might want to think about what they are.

I know what they are because of what they are used for.

One can recognize a tree by the fruit it bears.

Their movement was founded by a man called ibn Abdul-Wahhab (a nobody scholar with ideas contrary to the majority and alien to the scholars of Ahlus-Sunnah) who made a pact with a ruler of the Saud family who were put in charge by the Britons.

The goal of the latter was to crush the Ottoman Empire with internal militant and sectarian forces.  They slaughtered Muslims in Ta'if and sacked Karbala. That is why they were pimped and protected until today by neo-colonial powers.

Edited by Faruk

6 minutes ago, Faruk said:

I know what they are because of what they are used for.

One can recognize a tree by the fruit it bears.

Their movement was founded by a man called ibn Abdul-Wahhab (a nobody with ideas contrary to the majority and alien to the scholars of Ahlus-Sunnah) who made a pact with a ruler of the Saud family who were put in charge by the Britons.

The goal of the latter was to crush the Ottoman Empire with internal militant and sectarian forces.  They slaughtered Muslims in Ta'if and sacked K asrbala. That is why they were pimped and protected until today by neo-colonial powers.

I'm thinking more about the religion, not politics. A tree doesn't have different fruit in it. Just one kind. If you think you know the way people are based on what you call their sect then you would have to admit all the other sects have only one type of people in them.

19 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

I'm thinking more about the religion, not politics. A tree doesn't have different fruit in it. Just one kind. If you think you know the way people are based on what you call their sect then you would have to admit all the other sects have only one type of people in them.

If the founder of a certain cult makes a pact with a certain monarchy and protects that monarchy unconditionally through its schollars as a result of that pact?

Then the entire cult will be defiled by the deeds of that monarchy as it is supporting the latter and therefore co-responsible.

Let alone its hostile and violent attitude towards fellow Muslims which is a result of the creed of that same cult which states that the blood of Muslims other than them is halal.

If so then the cult in itself is evil.

If certain followers do not act upon it and do not know these things but would condemn after knowing this then it's due to ignorance but it doesn't justify the sect in any way or whatsoever.

Edited by Faruk

38 minutes ago, Faruk said:

If the founder of a certain cult makes a pact with a certain monarchy and protects that monarchy unconditionally through its schollars as a result of that pact?

Then the entire cult will be defiled by the deeds of that monarchy as it is supporting the latter and therefore co-responsible.

Let alone its hostile and violent attitude towards fellow Muslims which is a result of the creed of that same cult which states that the blood of Muslims other than them is halal.

If so then the cult in itself is evil.

If certain followers do not act upon it and do not know these things but would condemn after knowing this then it's due to ignorance but it doesn't justify the sect in any way or whatsoever.

There is some hypocrisy in this kind of  thinking.

17 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

There is some hypocrisy in this kind of  thinking.

These are facts. Not opinions.

If you notice any inconsistencies you are free to mention them.

Edited by Faruk

I actually pity the Salafis. I think many of them was actually decent people who meant well before they got brainwashed with that terrible hateful and self righteous ideology. Some of them probably could become decent well meaning people again when they bump their head into something and wake up from their brainwashed haze. Unfortunately in the meantime they will have been used as pawns for US and Zionist imperialism, might have killed a lot of innocent people and some of them would not get the time to bump their head into something before they have blown them selves up. It is really just tragic.

22 minutes ago, Revert1963 said:

I actually pity the Salafis. I think many of them was actually decent people who meant well before they got brainwashed with that terrible hateful and self righteous ideology. 

A lot are also ex-cons or emotionally and mentally unstable before becoming Salafis. Some need the strict rigidity in their otherwise wayward lives. I've seen my fair share, both reverts and newly practising born Muslims.