Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

On 6/16/2019 at 7:07 PM, Guest Nani-Amma said:

Look for a divorced or widowed woman.

By this time, they become good natured, less superficial, more pragmatic, and a better learner of their religion. 

wow Nani Aman, It was actually a worth a million advice, I agree with both of your id and your advice that no one can win from a woman in advice if she is Nani Ama. :clap::party:

Edited by Flying_Eagle

On 6/16/2019 at 11:28 PM, starlight said:

:party:Some get rejected even if they have these ^^  Believe it or not there is a population of females who would prefer piety and morals over money and a big house. 

Hard to believe but inshallah I find that which your talking about. God knows I’ve asked for it.

On 6/17/2019 at 3:20 AM, Aragaia said:

What do you mean she can? How do you know? Not all women get a divorce, at all.

Isn’t it obvious? Do I have to spell it out for you?

Divorce between couple is possible when things don’t work out it happens a lot. Although that isn’t a good thing.

It seems to be really tough for the Shia diaspora community both for girls and guys. Most of my suitors have nothing to their name and almost always never have even a green card, and my mom flat out rejects them because she's seen too many cases where the guy marries only for a green card/citizenship and then leaves the girl with no support or money after wasting her time, youth, innocence, and sometimes even leaves her with kids to raise alone. Not saying all guys who don't make a lot of money while also not having green cards are like that, but its a risk my mother doesn't want me to take inshaAllah. Plus as someone who isn't an immigrant I'm not sure how as marriage partners how compatible my views, lifestyle, etc would be with someone who was born and raised in my parent's culture.

Edited by Lilly14