Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, IbnSina said:

You are really funny.

When you feel like it you take the the Qur'an litteraly and anything you can’t find specifically mentioned you deny has any part in it.

Yet now it litteraly says:

And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah, "They are dead." Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not.

But now it does not suit you to follow it litteraly. The holy Qur'an says: those who die fi sabilillah are not dead, so do not say that they are dead.

If you say they are dead, then you are going against a direct order of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Your opinion and personal definition does not matter in such a clear and direct order from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Do not call them dead. And be open to the possibility that you might be wrong about this.

I am aware of the verse, but the verse does not mean you can supplicate to those people. In this material world they are dead. We may say, they are no longer in this world or the likes. The meaning of my words does not change at that.

1 hour ago, Aragaia said:

As said before the Prophet (sallallahu alaihi wassallam) prayed for people when he was alive. He is now dead and that is why the Qur'an doesn't tell anyone to supplicate for him.

Does Qur'an tell you whether to pray with open hands or closed hands ? as Sunnis and Shias we have different opinions about that from sahabas but all sahabas agree that Prophet pbuhhp could be called upon after his demise, for reference from ur sources read in history that Hazrat Ayesha in grief used to call upon Prophet PBUHHP. and they used to say "Wah Muhammada" for help.

1 hour ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Does Qur'an tell you whether to pray with open hands or closed hands ? as Sunnis and Shias we have different opinions about that from sahabas but all sahabas agree that Prophet pbuhhp could be called upon after his demise, for reference from ur sources read in history that Hazrat Ayesha in grief used to call upon Prophet PBUHHP. and they used to say "Wah Muhammada" for help.

Who's "they" ?

It is prohibited by the Qur'an regardless of who may have done it in the past and who does it in the future.

The only allowed prayer is to directly call Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). For example this is allowed, Ya Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) by the right and love of Prophet Muhammad (saws) forgive my past sins. Personally what I like most is to recite particual Surah and ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to give the rewards to Fatima al-Zahra (عليه السلام), because then in hereafter the intercession (shafa'a) will be beneficial.

Edited by Abu Nur

15 hours ago, Noor Taleb said:

Then why do we accuse the other religions to have had been corrupted they can say the same to us !

@eThErEaL

Do we?  Who is we?  I don’t.  I can’t speak on behalf of others.  

By the way I don’t practice most of these things you mention anymore.  I used to, but now I hardly associate myself with most of those who are culturally Shia.  I don’t speak against them because I don’t feel the need to make any judgements about them...I have simply moved on.  :)

Edited by eThErEaL

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

Do we?  Who is we?  I don’t.  I can’t speak on behalf of others.  

By the way I don’t practice most of these things you mention anymore.  I used to, but now I hardly associate myself with most of those who are culturally Shia.  I don’t speak against them because I don’t feel the need to make any judgements about them...I have simply moved on.  :)

Werent you a buddist a couple of months ago?

11 hours ago, Aragaia said:

Who's "they" ?

It is prohibited by the Qur'an regardless of who may have done it in the past and who does it in the future.

well you know more Qur'an than Hazrat Bibi Ayesha while you have no proof that Qur'an has prohibited it ?

If you want to prove that Qur'an does not says to ask Prophet PBUHHP for forgiveness after death, show me anywhere in Qur'an, where it says that : "O, People! go to Prophet in his life so that he may ask forgiveness for you". Since there is no term "in his life", therefore, it does not support your point at all.

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: "If Qur'an does not mention something explicitly, it actually allows for it". 

1 hour ago, Flying_Eagle said:

well you know more Qur'an than Hazrat Bibi Ayesha while you have no proof that Qur'an has prohibited it ?

If you want to prove that Qur'an does not says to ask Prophet PBUHHP for forgiveness after death, show me anywhere in Qur'an, where it says that : "O, People! go to Prophet in his life so that he may ask forgiveness for you". Since there is no term "in his life", therefore, it does not support your point at all.

Imam Jafar al-Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: "If Qur'an does not mention something explicitly, it actually allows for it". 

Not regarding innovation. Worship can only be done in ways taught by the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wassallam). After reading the Qur'an it ought to be clear that one is to worship only Allah, and depend on Him alone.

10 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

Not regarding innovation. Worship can only be done in ways taught by the Qur'an and the Prophet Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wassallam). After reading the Qur'an it ought to be clear that one is to worship only Allah, and depend on Him alone.

No one is disagreeing with that.

51 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

well no one has said that one should worship other than Allah (عزّ وجلّ), I was speaking about tawassul and I think there should be no doubt about what we talked after what I have wrote to you in previous posts.

42 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

Dua is  the greatest act of worship. Many seem to think it can be directed to someone other than Allah, or help be sought by the virtue of those before.

Directing dua other than to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is shirk. Dua is always directed to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and the intention is always that only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the Helper. What you don't accept is Tawassul, but Tawassul is mentioned sahih in Sunni books.

3 minutes ago, Abu Nur said:

Directing dua other than to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is shirk. Dua is always directed to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and the intention is always that only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the Helper. What you don't accept is Tawassul, but Tawassul is mentioned sahih in Sunni books.

Obviously I accept tawassul. Everyone does.