Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Noor Taleb said:

I wanted to ask you guys we always say that the  religion was same but got corrupted like for example the Tawheed was corrupted by the Christians but can’t they say the same to us like some Shias ask dua to the 12 Imams and I have seen personally some asking dua to small ziyarat they have built and Alam is this not corrupting the Tawheed ??? Somebody can accuse Muslims of such as well !

Prophet Yaqoob (عليه السلام) was cured by the shirt of Prophet Yousuf (عليه السلام), we Shia also make dua by saying that "Ya Rab, for the sake of this symbol of Ahlebait or this sign, listen to our this dua". so, we are not asking from them but from Allah (عزّ وجلّ) but by using them as Prophet Yaqoob (عليه السلام) used it. 

1 minute ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Prophet Yaqoob (عليه السلام) was cured by the shirt of Prophet Yousuf (عليه السلام), we Shia also make dua by saying that "Ya Rab, for the sake of this symbol of Ahlebait or this sign, listen to our this dua". so, we are not asking from them but from Allah (عزّ وجلّ) but by using them as Prophet Yaqoob (عليه السلام) used it. 

I never said you all!

its the people I Know that literally Like LITERALLY ask the Imams 

1 minute ago, Noor Taleb said:

I never said you all!

its the people I Know that literally Like LITERALLY ask the Imams 

We all are in process of learning, you can teach them the ethics of making duas as our Prophet (PBUHHP) and Imams used to make duas. There are various duas on net where Prophet PBUHHP was asked: "Ya Rasolallah (SAAWW), Ali (عليه السلام) make your tawassul in dua, whose name you use as tawassul to Allah for your dua", Prophet PBUHHP replied: "I ask dua to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) by saying that Ya Allah, for the sake of Ali ibn Abi talib accept my this dua". 

But. we can talk to Pious personalities and say that :"O! Holy personalities, do intercession for us to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) that he may accept our duas". This is legit according to Qur'an which says: "Seek nearness to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) by Wasillah". 

1 minute ago, Flying_Eagle said:

But. we can talk to Pious personalities and say that :"O! Holy personalities, do intercession for us to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) that he may accept our duas". This is legit according to Qur'an which says: "Seek nearness to Allah (عزّ وجلّ) by Wasillah". 

Again misunderstanding me 

I will quote what they say

Oh Ali please give me children I don’t have any 

that’s it. !

THIS IS WRONG 

1 minute ago, Noor Taleb said:

Again misunderstanding me 

I will quote what they say

Oh Ali please give me children I don’t have any 

that’s it. !

THIS IS WRONG 

Brother, I again repeat, I also used this until I learned from our Imams that it is not right way to pray. But if those people resist, let them do what they want and Allah (عزّ وجلّ) would decide for themselves.

5 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

That's misinterpretation of the Qur'an.

15 minutes ago, Noor Taleb said:

but when faced with a difficulty in which you need help of Allah then why are you asking help through Imams why not directly

Firstly I don't think anyone soley asks the Imams for help. I for one always ask God for help first. I ask the Imams additionally

The Prophet & Imams were infallible and they have achieved the maximum status a human can reach, we shouldn't underestimate their closeness to God. While they are close to God they are close to us too as we are humans like them so they can help in getting Duas accepted. 

Don't worry, it is fine to think about this matter because it is in our Fitrah that only to Him we worship and ask help from Him, because there is no on but Him who helps:

يَا غِيَاثَ ٱلْمَسْتَغِيثِينَ

O Helper of those who seek aid!

21 minutes ago, Ali~J said:

Firstly I don't think anyone soley asks the Imams for help. I for one always ask God for help first. I ask the Imams additionally

The Prophet & Imams were infallible and they have achieved the maximum status a human can reach, we shouldn't underestimate their closeness to God. While they are close to God they are close to us too as we are humans like them so they can help in getting Duas accepted. 

If the Imams have achieved the same maximum status why aren't they called Prophets? It is clear from the story of Yunus he was not infallible. Nor were the rest of them. Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wassallam) made mistakes as well.