Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

How authentic is the the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)?

Rate this topic

49 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

The yamani is a successor of Imam Mohammed al Mahdi (عليه السلام) who will rule the Earth according to the Shari'a of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). The ruler of the Earth must be infallible, and we all know what ruling is like with a fallible (cough, first 3 caliphs).

According to Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 P.62 "And against the sufyani from the people of the east, a successor of Al Mahdi and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham (Syria). " And In the footnotes, Sheikh Al Tabarasi states in the footnotes that there is no description that the yemeni comes from Yemen

Why must the ruler of the Earth be infallible. This is shirk. No one is infallible but Allah.

Edited by Aragaia
Spelling error

39 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Here is a video of Ahmed al Hassan praising his 'Riser Brigade' which is a military unit he asked for tasked with protecting the holy shrines of Iraq and fighting ISIS on the front line.

"successor of Allah"

Is that an error in the translation?

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

they added one to 6th to create the 13th Imam that is completely wrong & who believes to thirteen Imam is not a Shia also all of late Imams were children of Imam hussain (عليه السلام) that after Raj'a of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) after reappearance they will back again to take their right as it taken from them in their past lifetime  also there is narration that Faraj was planed to be in time of Imam Kadhim (عليه السلام) the 7th Imam but because of leaking secrets by Shias it postponed to reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj)  

On 6/17/2019 at 1:55 AM, aaljibar said:

Who added one from the sixth? If you say the Ansar, then we can provide you the hadith in Arabic if you want with the reference if you want to look it up yourself.

There are 100 of narrations saying the next Imams are from the offspring of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام). So how can Imam al Hussein (عليه السلام) be from the offspring of Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))?

6.Imam Jaafar (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"O Allah be for your guardian,the one who rises with your matter Muhammad ibn Hassan, to his fathers peace and blessings in this hour and every hour,a patron,a protector,a leader,a victor,an evidence,and assistant,until you make him on Earth be supported and make him enjoy its height and breadth and make for him an offspring Imams that inherit” Bihar Al Anwar v.49 p.349

8.From the Prophet(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)that he mentioned the Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم),and what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will give him from the blessings and conquering by his hand.So it was asked O Messenger of Allah all of that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will gather for him?He said:Yes.And what hasn't occured during his lifetime and his days,it shall occur during the times of the Imams after him from his offspring"Sharh Al Akhbar v.2 p.39

Bihar AlAnwar by Sheikh AlMajlesy reporting from the books of the classical scholars"O Allah be for your guardian in creation, a guardian and protector and leader and victor until you make him settle on your Earth willingly and make him joyful for long and make him and his offspring within it Imams that inherit." Bihar AlAnwar v.86 p.333-339

31. From Muhammad son of Wahban from Abi Huraira about the saying of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):"Whoever wants to live my life and die my death, let him follow Ali son of Abi Taleb and follow the way of the Imams after him, the number of Asbaat(grandsons of Jacob are 12)." The Imams are 12 from the children of Ali (عليه السلام). so their count in total are 13. Sirat AlMustaqeem-AlBayaathi v.2 p.114

32. Narrated from AlArbeeli in Kashf AlGumma:Narrated from Sadaqa son of Musa from his father from AlRitha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he said:"The righteous successor from the son of Abi Muhammad AlHasan son of Ali and he is Saheb AlZaman and he is the Mahdi" 

Gabriel came to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and said:"O Muhammad!Allah orders you to marry Fatima to your brother Ali."The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) sent for Ali and said to him:"O Ali, I will marry my daughter Fatima, the head lady of the women of the world and the most beloved one to me, to you and there will be from you(your offspring)the two masters of the martyrs of paradise, the oppressed bloodstained martyrs on the Earth after me and the highborn progeny, with whom Allah will defeat injustice, revive the truth and finish off the untruth. Their number is like the number of months of a year. Behind the last one of them Prophet Jesus the son of Blessed Virgin Mary (عليه السلام). will offer the prayer". Gaibat AlNumani p.65

The 12 from Imam Ali's offspring. So there is 13 Imams. (عليه السلام)

Further proofs:

11.AlHasan son of Ali (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"This matter will be ruled by 12 Imams from the sons of Ali and Fatima pbut" Kafayat AlAthar -Khazaz AlQummi p.226-227 also in Bihar AlAnwar v.44 p.138-139 also in Muntakhab AlAnwar AlMuthee'a v.3 p.172-173 also in Jawaaher AlTareekh v.3 p.217-218 Sirat AlMustaqeem Ali son of Yunes Alaamely v.2 p.128 Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is not included to be from the line of Fatima (عليه السلام). األنوار البهٌة - الشٌخ عباس القمً - ص 91 وروى الثقة الجلٌل علً بن محمد الخزاز القمً بسنده عن جنادة بن أبً أمٌة ، قال : دخلت على الحسن بن علً بن أبً طالب علٌهما السالم فً مرضه الذي توفً فٌه ، وبٌن ٌدٌه طست ٌقذؾ علٌه ) 3 ) الدم ، وٌخرج كبده قطعة قطعة من السم الذي أسقاه معاوٌة ، فقلت : ٌا موالي مالك ال تعالج نفسك ؟ فقال : ٌا عبد هللا بماذا أعالج الموت ؟ قلت : * ) إنا هلل وإنا إلٌه راجعون ( * ) 4 ، ) ثم التفت إلً ، فقال : وهللا لقد عهد ) 5 ) إلٌنا رسول هللا صلى هللا علٌه وآله ، إن هذا األمر ٌملكه اثنا عشر إماما من ولد علً وفاطمة علٌهما السالم ، .

From Jabbir son of Abdullah AlAnsary he said:I entered to Fatima (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and between her hands is a tablet that contained the names of the executors from her children so she counted 12, the last of them is the Riser (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) 3 of them is Muhammad and 3 of them is Ali (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). AlKafi v.1 p.532 h.9

From her children? That means that there is a 13th Imam (عليه السلام)

0.From Anes Ibn Malek: I asked the Messenger of Allah pbuhap about the disciples of Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and he said: They were from the best ones and benevolent ones and they were 12 Mujarideen and Mukamasheen in supporting Allah and his Messenger, there is no arrogance in them and no weakness and no doubt, they were supporting him with vision and dedication and seriousness and strivance, I said: So who are your disciples O Messenger of Allah?He said: The Imams after me are 12 from the line of Ali and Fatima peace of Allah be upon them with salutations and peace, they are my disciples and my supporters of my religion.

Bihar Al Anwar v.36 Kafayat AlAthar p.69 Imam Ali (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is not included to be from the line of Fatima (عليه السلام). so the 12th one is the 13th who is Ahmed. mentioned in the Prophet's will www.alhawzaonline.com/almaktaba-almakroa...t%20al%20asar/03.htm أبوالمفضل ، عن رجاء بن ٌحٌى العبرتابً الكاتب ، عن محمد بن خالد الباهلً ، عن معاذ بن معاذ ، عن ابن عون ، عن هشام بن زٌد ، عن أنس بن مالك قال : سؤلت رسول هللا صلى هللا علٌه وآله عن حواري عٌسى فقال : كانوا من صفوته وخٌرته وكانوا اثنً عشر مجردٌن مكمشٌن فً نصرة هللا ورسوله ، الزهو ) 4 ) فٌهم وال ضعؾ وال شك ، كانوا ٌنصرونه على بصٌرة ونفاذ وجد وعناء ، قلت : فمن حوارٌك ٌا رسول هللا ؟ . فقال : االبمة بعدي اثنا عشر من صلب علً وفاطمة ، هم حوارًٌ وأنصار دٌنً ) 5 ، ) علٌهم من هللا التحٌة والسالم ب

Dua third day of Shabaan in Mafateeh Al-Jinaan narrated from Ibn Ala AlHamadany: “And the successors from his(Imam Hussain) offspring after the Qa’em and his occultation.” Mafateeh Al Jinaan p.222 Thya AlSaleheen p.31

From Um Hane' AlThaqeefa she said:At evening I went to my Master Muhammad son of Ali AlBaqer (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and said:"O Master there is a verse in the Book of Allah that is in my heart and made me worried and I spent the whole night." "Ask O Um Hane'!" she said:"O Master Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) said"So verily I call to witness the planets - that recede" "Go straight, or hide" verse 14,15 Surat Al Takweer. He said:"Yes, this question you asked about Um Hane', it is a child that will be born in the end times, he is the Mahdi from this offspring" Kamal Al Deen and Tamam Al Ni'ma Sheikh AlSadooq p.330 p.308 p.312

A story from Haj Ali AlBaghdady with Imam Al Mahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). Haj Ali AlBaghdady said to him:"O Master, this place is a possession for some of the orphans from among the Sayeds, and we shouldn't deal with it. So he answered: It is for my grandfather Prince of the believers (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and his offspring and our children and it is permissible to be dealt with for our lovers"Mafateeh AlJinan Sheikh Abas AlQumi p.525 Dar AlMutaqeen first print 2008

46. 1071-From Aban son of Tagleb he said: I heard Aba Abdullah Jaafar son of Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) saying:"If the banner of truth appeared, the people of the East and the West will curse it.You know why?He said:No.He said: This is what the people will see from his Ahlul Bayt before his emergence.” Gaibat Al Numani p.298-299 @Ashvazdanghe @aaaz1618

49. Abdulrahman ibn Abi Layla-Ali((عليه السلام))said:"I was with the Prophet in the house of Um Salama..until he says((عليه السلام)):"The messenger of Allah(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)turned towards me and he said while he raised his voice:"Beware if the fifth one is missing- from the son of -the seventh of my children. (Imam al Mahdi's son) Ali((عليه السلام))said:"O Messenger of Allah,what will be this Gaiba(occultation)?He said:Silence until Allah permits his emergence." Mujam Almawthoo'I li'ahadeeth Imam Al Mahdi p.163 Bihar v.36 p.335 وعن عبدالرحمن بن أبً لٌلى، قال علً )ع(: ))كنت عند النبً )ص( فً بٌت أم سلمة... الى أن قال )ع( : ثم التفت إلٌنا رسول هللا )ص( فقال رافعا : الحذر إذا فقد الخامس من ولد السابع من ولدي. قال علً: فقلت: ٌارسول هللا، فما تكون هذه الؽٌبة ؟ قال: الصمت حتى ٌؤذن هللا له ً صوته بالخروج...(( )نفسه: 163 – 164 . )والكالم فٌه مثل الكالم فً سابقه ، فؤوالد رسول هللا )ص( ٌراد منهم أوالد علً )ع( ، وفٌه قرٌنة إضافٌة هً . تحدٌد ؼٌبة أحمد بالصمت ال اإلختفاء This hadeeth from the Prophet Muhammad(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)warns about the fifth one from the seventh of his children being missed. Ali (عليه السلام) is not from his children so: 7th one from Prophet's children 1.Hassan 2.Hussein 3.Ali 4.Muhammad 5.Jaafer 6.Musa 7.Ali fifth one who is from the seventh(Imam Ali Al-Ritha((عليه السلام)) of the Prophet's children 1.Muhammad 2.Ali 3.Hassan 4.Muhammad ??? 5.Ahmad.

78.Jesus (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:Ahmed the Prophet is the seal and inheritor who will be prayed upon while he is alive..(until he says)..his knowing son whom Allah will send in the end times after when the handhold of religion is destroyed and the beacons of the Namoos are dimmed and its stars have disappeared. So this righteous servant will not remain except after nations until religion returns like how it started and Allah the Exalted will establish firmly His kingdom through His servant and then through the righteous ones from his offspring and will be spread from him until his kingdom reaches where the soil ends". Bihar AlAnwar v.21 p.286-309 So this proves that the righteous servant who is Imam AlMahdi (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) will have an offspring and will rule and have a kingdom which is the Divine state of justice.

According to this family tree of Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) has many grandchildren, but only the top righteous ones will rule.

http://www.saviorofmankind.com/about/

17819862_1272890556139057_1966498667_o.thumb.jpg.17d627ecb2baf5c58224fb816380c2df.jpg

Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family) said to Ali Ibn Abi Taleb during the night of his death: "O Father of Al Hassan, bring me a paper and a utensil", and he dictated his will until he came to a position where he said "O Ali, there will be twelve Imams and after them there will be twelve Mahdi's. You, O Ali, are the first of the twelve Imams, God has named you in his heavens Ali Al Mortada,The Prince of the believers, Grand truthful, the bright Farouq (Judge and differentiating between true and false), the trusted, and the Mahdi (rightly guided). These names may not be truly attributed to other than you. O Ali, you are my guardian on my own family, their living and their dead. My women, whom you maintain shall find me tomorrow, and whom you reject I am acquitted of her. I will not see her and she will not see me on the day of resurrection, and you are the successor (Khalifa) on my nation after me. If the day of death comes to you, hand it over to my son Hassan the very beneficial. Then if the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to my son Al Hussein, the Martyr, the Pure and the Assassinated. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, the master of the servants and worshipers Ali.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed Al Baqir.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Jaâfar Al Sadiq (the honest).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Moussa Al Kadhim (The Patient).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Reda.If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed Al Thiqa (The Trustworthy).If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Ali Al Nasih (The Advisor). If the day death of comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Al Hassan Al Fadil. If the day of death comes to him, let him hand it over to his son, Mohammed the Mandate/Preserver of the Holy Family of Mohammed Peace be upon them all. These are the twelve Imams. Then there will be twelve Mahdi's after them. Then when Allah receiveth him, let him hand it over to his son, the first of the close ones, he has three names, one like mine and my Father's: Abdollah (Servant of God), Ahmad and the third name is The Mahdi (the guided) and he is the first Believer" Gaibat Al Toosi p.150-151 460 A.H The first Mahdi mentioned in this will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w is the son of the 12th Imam (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and he is called the first of the close ones and the first believers because he is the first of the 313 companions of Imam AlMahdi (عليه السلام) and the first to believe in Imam AlMahdi (عليه السلام). during the Age of Appearance. He is also an infallible because every infallible is mentioned in a Divine text or will from the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w which comes from the command of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). And he is a proof from the proofs of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Basaerl AlDarajat p.39-40 806 A.H أخبرنا جماعة عن أبى عبد هللا الحسٌن بن علً بن سفٌان البزوفرى عن علً بن سنان الموصلً العدل عن علً بن الحسٌن عن أحمد بن محمد بن الخلٌل عن جعفر بن محمد المصرى عن عمه الحسن بن علً عن أبٌه عن أبى عبد هللا جعفر بن محمد عن الباقر عن أبٌه ذى الثفنات سٌد العابدٌن عن أبٌه الحسٌن الزكً الشهٌد عن أبٌه أمٌر المإمنٌن علٌهم السالم قال قال رسول هللا صلى هللا علٌه وآله فً اللٌلة التً كانت فٌها وفاته لعلً )ع( ٌا أبا الحسن احضر صحٌفة ودواة فاملى رسول هللا صلى هللا علٌه وآله وصٌته حتى انتهى إلى هذا الموضع فقال ٌا علً انه سٌكون بعدي اثنى عشر أماما ومن بعدهم اثنى عشر مهدٌا فانت ٌا علً اول االثنى عشر االمام سماك هللا فً سمابه علٌا المرتضى وأمٌر المإمنٌن والصدٌق االكبر والفاروق االعظم والمؤمون والمهدي فال تصلح هذه االسماء الحد ؼٌرك ٌا علً أنت وصًٌ على اهل بٌتً حٌهم ومٌتهم وعلى نسابى فمن ثبتها لقٌتنً ؼدا ومن طلقتها فانا برئ منها لم ترنً ولم ارها فً عرصات القٌامة وانت خلٌفتً على امتً من بعدي فإذا حضرتك الوفاة فسلمها إلى ابنً الحسن البر الوصول فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى ابنً الحسٌن الشهٌد المقتول فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى ابنه سٌد العابدٌن ذى الثفنات علً فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى ابنه محمد الباقر فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى أبنه جعفر الصادق فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى أبنه موسى الكاظم فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى أبنه علً الرضى فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى أبنه محمد التقة التقً فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى أبنه علً الناصح فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى أبنه الحسن الفاضل فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى أبنه محمد المستحفظ [ 40 ] من آل محمد صلى هللا علٌه وعلٌهم فذلك اثنى عشر أماما ثم ٌكون من بعده اثنى عشر مهدٌا فإذا حضرته الوفاة فلٌسلمها إلى أبنه اول المهدٌٌن له ثالثة اسامً اسم كؤسمً واسم أبى وهو عبد هللا وأحمد واالسم الثالث المهدى وهو اول المإمنٌن www.yasoob.com/books/htm1/m012/10/no1026.html

2.Huthayfa ibn AlYamani heard the Prophet of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) say:"He will be given allegiance between the Rukn and Maqam his name is Ahmad,Abdullah,and Mahdi, that is his three names." Gaiba Al-Tusi p.305,p.299,p.454,p.470/Bihar v.52 p.291 Mujam Ahadeeth Al-Korani v.1 p.453/Al-Khara'ej Al-Jara'eh Leqatb AlDeen Al-Rawandi p.1149 This hadeeth describes the first believer in Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). Ahmed who is the son of Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). mentioned in the Prophet's will. He has been given three names exactly like the names that are in the Prophet's will which tells us that it’s the same person being mentioned who is the son of Imam AlMahdi (عليه السلام) and first believer

29. Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"Verily, Allah looked at the people of the Earth with a look so he chose two men: One of them is I, so he sent me as a Messenger and a Prophet and the other is Ali son of Abi Taleb. So it was inspired to me to take a brother and friend and minister and executor and successor. Verily, he is a guardian over every believer after. Whoever follows him has followed Allah and whoever fights him has fought Allah. No one loves him except a believer and no one hates him except a Kaffir. He is the peg of the Earth after me and its house and he is the word of Allah of Taqwa(faith) and the strongest bond."They want to exitinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, and Allah's shall continue His light even if the disbelievers are hateful"Verily, Allah gave a second look and chose after us 12 executors from my Ahlul BaytAfter us[Ali and the Prophet] are 12 executors Suleim Ibn Qais AlHilali p.379-380 Bihar AlAnwar v.22 p.148.

There are much much more ahadith but this is enough for now. :D There are more in the previous posts.

Edited by aaljibar

26 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

Why must the ruler of the Earth be infallible. This is shirk. No one is infallible but Allah.

This is another discussion. Please not in this thread :) It is answered in so many places. Check Youtube.

Edited by aaljibar

15 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

"successor of Allah"

"Prophet of Allah"
"Messenger of Allah"
"Successor of Allah"
"The book of Allah"
"The words of Allah"
"Power of Allah"

It doesn't mean Allah has a successor. It means it's a successor from Allah. Allah has a successor which he has put on Earth just like He has a Prophet he has put on Earth.

15 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

This is another discussion. Please not in this thread :) It is answered in so many places. Check Youtube.

Yes. If only someone could say with their own words.

8 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

"Prophet of Allah"
"Messenger of Allah"
"Successor of Allah"
"The book of Allah"
"The words of Allah"
"Power of Allah"

It doesn't mean Allah has a successor. It means it's a successor from Allah. Allah has a successor which he has put on Earth just like He has a Prophet he has put on Earth.

Successor of Allah and messenger of Allah are two entirely different things.

17 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

Yes. If only someone could say with their own words.

Successor of Allah and messenger of Allah are two entirely different things.

DM me

On 6/18/2019 at 1:28 PM, Aragaia said:

Infalliable means free from the major sins. It related to ayat al-Tathir which is about the ahl al-Bayt/ahl al-Kisa. According to Sunni hadiths these are Muhammad, 'Ali, Fatimah, Hasan and Hussain. It says they are purified from "rijs" with means dirt. Imam al Baqir was asked about this and what it meant, he said "it means they never doubt". So in other words, these personalities had a very high level of taqwa meaning they did not do any shirk or major sins. Granted, as time went on some people took the infallibility thing to far to say the Imams never made mistakes (in wordly matters). They actually were angry at their followers for this which can be seen with Imam al-Ridha's conversations.

Impeccable is a better translation for Masum imo.

Edited by ali47