Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

How authentic is the the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)?

Rate this topic

Salam,

This topic is interesting yet very complicated. You haven't even explained the reasons as to why he is against following maraji3 and where are his proofs that claim it is apparently "shirk" to blindly follow a scholar. You haven't even explained as to why he has changed the way of prayer; a while ago I watched a video of a guy who was demonstrating how the yamani prays and its different; why all of a sudden he decides to change the way the Prophet (sawas) used to pray? Where is his evidence, you haven't explained these things at all, or maybe I missed some posts, but I was going through it all and I did not see you mention any of these things. 

This is what I don't get. How does the Imam of our time (ajf) have children as you previously mentioned? Did he get married? 

Also, there were previous ones before him that claimed to the be yamani or the Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام), but they turned out to be fake. How did this one suddenly receive the validation that he is the one?

I mean I don't have that much knowledge about it, but from what I understand, the Yamani will definetely come before Imam Mahdi (ajf), there is proof for that. However, alot of people now are claiming that this one individual is the Yamani, and he has been preaching for a long time now. I want to know, how can a normal man who lived a normal life and studied civil engineering suddenly claimed to be the savior of mankind? He even claims to be infallible, when his recitation of the Holy book is incorrect, according to this video:

its all in Arabic. This guy basically exposes ahmad al Hassan, I didn't watch the entire video bc its too long, but you can see that some of the hadiths he quotes in his books have been changed from the book where he quoted it from. If you watch this video, you will understand.

I just wanted to state my opinion.

However, I think it's best for all of us as Muslims to leave everything to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), and wait for the real Imam Mahdi (ajf) to reappear. The time will come where everything will be known to everyone.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) hasten the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (ajf).

fee amanillah

1 hour ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

Salam,

This topic is interesting yet very complicated. You haven't even explained the reasons as to why he is against following maraji3 and where are his proofs that claim it is apparently "shirk" to blindly follow a scholar. You haven't even explained as to why he has changed the way of prayer; a while ago I watched a video of a guy who was demonstrating how the yamani prays and its different; why all of a sudden he decides to change the way the Prophet (sawas) used to pray? Where is his evidence, you haven't explained these things at all, or maybe I missed some posts, but I was going through it all and I did not see you mention any of these things. 

This is what I don't get. How does the Imam of our time (ajf) have children as you previously mentioned? Did he get married? 

Also, there were previous ones before him that claimed to the be yamani or the Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام), but they turned out to be fake. How did this one suddenly receive the validation that he is the one?

I mean I don't have that much knowledge about it, but from what I understand, the Yamani will definetely come before Imam Mahdi (ajf), there is proof for that. However, alot of people now are claiming that this one individual is the Yamani, and he has been preaching for a long time now. I want to know, how can a normal man who lived a normal life and studied civil engineering suddenly claimed to be the savior of mankind? He even claims to be infallible, when his recitation of the Holy book is incorrect, according to this video:

its all in Arabic. This guy basically exposes ahmad al Hassan, I didn't watch the entire video bc its too long, but you can see that some of the hadiths he quotes in his books have been changed from the book where he quoted it from. If you watch this video, you will understand.

I just wanted to state my opinion.

However, I think it's best for all of us as Muslims to leave everything to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), and wait for the real Imam Mahdi (ajf) to reappear. The time will come where everything will be known to everyone.

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) hasten the reappearance of Imam Mahdi (ajf).

fee amanillah

Salam alaykum, you have made some interesting points, time to reply!

1. To answer why taqleed to a fallible is perceived as haram and associating things with Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) (shirk) by Ahmed al Hassan is because his followers say that it has no basis in the narrations of Ahlul Bayt ((عليه السلام)). Taqleed to them is only to Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) and Ahlul Bayt's narrations and no ijtihad (deriving and assuming laws from evidence) is allowed, otherwise we start to move astray from the Shari'a that Muhammed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a) and his Ahlul Bayt ((عليه السلام)) came with because an assumption with 99% accuracy is still wrong. In the year 1912 A.D, taqleed to an fallible mujtahid (a fallible who does ijtihad) of a person who is not a mujtahid, such as me and you, was made compulsory by Sayed Kadhem Al Yazdi and that is just over 100 years ago! according to Issue 7 his book Al-Withqa volume 1 "The religious works of a layman (not faqih) without Taqleed is invalid" and further Sheikh al Madhufer in pg 33 of his book ‘Aqa’ed Al Imamiya’ says: “who does not do taqleed of a mujtahid that is all-encompassing of the conditions (of being a mujtahid), all of his worship acts are void, they are not accepted”. The problem is, In order to make something part of Aqeeda (belief), there must be an authentic chain of narrators for a report, there must be a muhkam verse, there must be an issuence from the Imam and a narration must be mutawatir ma'nawee However, nonetheless, Taqleed was accepted as part of Aqeeda (belief) of Shi'a Islam yet there is not even an authentic report, no muhkam verse, no issuance from Imam and no mutawater ma’nawee. 

Imitating (doing Taqleed) of a scholar who issues verdicts of halal and haram in the absense of a ma’soom and we end up following his shari’a instead of Allah’s and so we end up worshiping him because Imam Al-Saadiq (عليه السلام) says: "Beware of Taqleed(imitating scholars) for whoever imitates someone in his religion has perished for Allah says in the Qur'an "They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords without Allah" By Allah, they haven't prayed for them neither did they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner, and so they worshipped them without even feeling it."

قال(الإمام الصادق) - عليه السلام - : إياكم والتقليد ، فإنه من قلد في دينه هلك إن الله تعالى يقول ( اتخذوا أحبارهم ورهبانهم أربابا من دون الله ) فلا والله ما صلوا لهم ولا صاموا ، ولكنهم أحلوا لهم حراما ، وحرموا عليهم - حلالا ، فقلدوهم في ذلك ، فعبدوهم وهم لا يشعرون ) .
Tasheeh Aliqtiqad By sheikh AlMufeed paage 73

2. Most of the prayer that you saw is mentioned in Shi'a narrations. According to the 'Ansars of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)'. The 6 takbirs before the obligatory takbir is mustahab to do but the Imam ((عليه السلام)) has made them obligatory now to the shi'a. Reading surat al fatiha instead of the subhaniyat in the 3rd and the 4th raka' is permissible but now it is made obligatory to the shi'a. Reading adhaan and iqama is mustahab but he has made it obligatory to the shi'a. According to them, this is all commands from Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) through Ahmed al Hassan.

3. In Shi'a narrations, it is mentioned that Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) does have offspring who rule the Earth after his passing away and that means he would have to be married in order to have children. As mentioned in previous posts. Check the narrations below.

Another hadith in the usool asitat ashar which a book of 16 narrators on page 266 and the hadeeth is on page 267, hadaeeth 282 of usool asitat ashar and hadeeth 55 of the narrators book. Someone was asking Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) about the Imams that came after the Prophet Mohammed, so he (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) kept on answering him until he came to a position to which he (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) said: "I mentioned this so that you can be among the witnesses for Allah  on this Earth, from us after the Messengers are 7 Imams who are successors of which it is oobligatory to obey them, the 7th one among them is the riser (qa'im). Allah is exalted and wise he puts ahead whom he wills and he puts behind who he wills and Allah is exalted and wise. After the qa'im, there will be 11 Mahdi's from the children of Hussein (عليه السلام)".

Very Important Notice: the 7th one from Imam al Sadiq who is the qa'im is not Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) according to this hadith. It is someone after him and Ahmed al Hassan says this is himself, according to the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a. 

Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: Do not follow a man at all until you see a man from the children of Hussain, with him is the Will of the Prophet of Allah, his banner and weapon Bihar Al Anwar. Abi Yafoor asked Imam Al Ridha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): Is the weapon separated from knowledge? He(Imam) said: No. Kafi volume 1 page 238

4. Ahmed al Hassan is not claiming to be Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). He is claiming to be the 1st Mahdi as is mentioned in the will of the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a) in kitab ghaybat al tusi page 150-151. You can see it in the first post I made on the thread. Whoever claims the will first must be truthful because this will is a covenant from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) if the will is authentic.

Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said ان هذا الأمر لا يدعيه غير صاحبه الا وتبر الله عمره This matter will not be claimed except by the rightful owner or else Allah will cut off his age (Reference is AlKafi)

5. Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a was a merchant, Isa (عليه السلام) was a carpenter and others were shepards. And Ahmed al Hassan is a civil engineer. 

6. It is well known within Sunni and Shi'a traditions that there are 7 'permissible' ways of reciting the Qur'an because there was no markings such as the 'kesra' 'dhuma' and 'fatha' etc. and people would recite the words how they thought the verse was meant to be recited. There was a point where it was thought there were 14 ways to read the Qur'an but the ummayed dynasty (Bani Ummaya) reduced them to 7. There are even versions of the Qur'an available today that have some words added and negated! The question is, which is the correct way that Muhammed and Ale Muhammed ((عليه السلام)) used to recite? In the following narration, Imam Ja'far Al Sadiq was reading Verse 75 of Surat Saffat and someone tried to correct him.

From Muhammed Ibn Muslim he said: he read Ab Abdullah (عليه السلام) saying: "Verily we have called Noohan". I said Nooh! I then said: May Allah make me your ransom if you read what the Arabic is here. He Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: Leave me away from your useless talk". Mustadrak Al-Wasa'el v.4 p.2787.

As you can see. Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (عليه السلام) is reading the qur'an different to the one on this website https://Qur'an.com/37/75. Open up your qur'an and check the verse and check whether it is Ahlulayt (عليه السلام) approved or not.

7. The Yamani must be infallible because according to Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Answer Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".

And Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said in ghaybat al nu'mani in pg 264 :"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight"

In order for someone to truly guide someone to the way of Muhammed and Aale Muhammed he must be infallible and hence a hujjah from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Just like our Imams ((عليه السلام)) and Prophets ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) were Hujjaj and infallible. But not to the same level obviously.

8. VERY IMPORTANT: We cannot ignore the issue of the Yamani and not pledge allegiaence to him and just wait for Imam al Mahdi to appear.  The Yamani is under direct command from Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام). This would be disobeying Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) and hence disobeying  Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and we will end up in the fire. Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight". And Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".

The following hadith proves that this is another direct command from Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)) that tells you to turn to Ahlul Bayt during the emergence of the surfyani. Please note that the emergence of the Sufyani is before the reappearance of Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))

Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)): "As-Sufyani, there is no escape from him and he will not emerge except in Rajab". And a companion said to him: "Oh Aba Abdullah, if he emerges, what is our situation?" Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)): If it was that (the emergence of Sufyani), turn to us."

When Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) tells the people to "turn to us", what does he mean? That means there must be someone from the Ahlul Bayt that we can turn to. The only person with a guiding banner available during the emergence of the sufyani is the yamani. This means the following of the Yamani is wajib (obligatory).

Again, sorry for the wall of text :) but just clearing some misconceptions.

Edited by aaljibar

On 6/14/2019 at 9:52 AM, aaljibar said:

I realise that making a will is obligatory on all Muslims according to the qur'anic verse. كُتِبَ عَلَيۡكُمۡ اِذَا حَضَرَ اَحَدَكُمُ الۡمَوۡتُ اِنۡ تَرَكَ خَيۡرَا  ۖۚ اۨلۡوَصِيَّةُ لِلۡوَالِدَيۡنِ وَالۡاَقۡرَبِيۡنَ بِالۡمَعۡرُوۡفِۚ حَقًّا عَلَى الۡمُتَّقِيۡنَؕ‏  

(2:180) It is decreed that when death approaches, those of you who leave behind property shall bequeath equitably to parents and kinsmen. This is an obligation on the God-fearing.182

There is a person named Ahmed Al Hassan who has used the will that to claim he is the mentioned one, a messenger of Imam al Mahdi. He has written books and there are numerous proofs for him. Now, the blessed Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said about this will according to the narrations that "This will never lead you astray". This basically means that who ever claims to be mentioned in the will must be truthful. If Ahmed al Hassan is not truthful then the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) would be wrong (I seek refuge in Allah).

So how authentic is the will?

800px-Prophets_Will_BBS.jpg

I think the basis for this is from one of our earliest sources Kitab Sulaym ibn Qays. There is a hadith in there mentioning that the Prophet (s) wrote down the name of the 12 Imams after 'Umar had refused the paper an pen and left the room. Regardless, there is an abundance of narrations from the Prophet (s) saying that there will be 12 Imams, so the Nabi (s) saying this on his deathbed would be no surprise. The hadith of the two weighty things alludes to this.

Whether he (s) actually did or not, Allahu 'alam, if only 'Umar didn't prevent the writing we might have known for sure.

Edited by ali47

1 hour ago, ali47 said:

I think the basis for this is from one of our earliest sources Kitab Sulaym ibn Qays. There is a hadith in there mentioning that the Prophet (s) wrote down the name of the 12 Imams after 'Umar had refused the paper an pen and left the room. Regardless, there is an abundance of narrations from the Prophet (s) saying that there will be 12 Imams, so the Nabi (s) saying this on his deathbed would be no surprise. The hadith of the two weighty things alludes to this.

Whether he (s) actually did or not, Allahu 'alam, if only 'Umar didn't prevent the writing we might have known for sure.

This will is in ghaybat al tusi on page 150-151 and in many other sources and the 9 mentioned narrators seem thiqa so there is a 99% possibility that it is authentic. I just need to do more research on the people that transmitted it. If it turns out to be thiqa then Ahmed Al Hassan is truthful and the genuine shi'a must pledge allegiance to him.

Edited by aaljibar

21 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام) "Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a treasure for taliqan, it is not gold neither silver,12,000 from khurasan, their flags Ahmed, Ahmed"

Salam the bold part changed by al-Hasan but it's mentioned in original one that title of is flag is Albei'ah lel'Allah البيعه لله but al-Hasan changed it to his name :hahaha: after everyone knows his flag is false flag but Ahmed never mentioned  in any hadith so he & his fans can use this name to fool people 

21 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Hadeeth#621 Reported from Sa'eed Abu Uthman from Jaaber from Abi Jaafar (عليه السلام) (Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام)): If the Sufyani appeared to the Abqa, and Mansoor Al-Yamani. The Turks and the Romans emerged then the Sufyani defeats them. According to Book of Malaahem Wal Fitan By Na'eem Ibn Hamad.

you misunderstand it Mansoor Al-Yamani will come after defeat of Turks and Romans  not with them ,Mansoor means that he won't defeat in any bottle that he & Khorasani from Iran will join to each other in Iraq to defeat Sufyani after that Sufyani conquers Iraq after defeating of Turks & Romans.

So who is this young man that will be a successor to the Mahdi (عليه السلام)? The evidences leads it to being Ahmed mentioned in the Will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). as he is mentioned to be the first Mahdi who will succeed Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) by the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Another hadith, in the book ghaybat al tusi on page 478, Hadith # 504,

it's another false editing of Al-Hasan in Shia hadiths in his favor name of Ahmed or Ahmad never mentioned in any original  hadith about Imam Mahdi (aj) also all Imams were Mahdi's but the tweleve Imam is Qaim & after that the all Imams will return as Mahdi not his son that first of them is Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) also some hadiths mentioned that Prophet Muhammd (pbu) will back again to  be last Mahdi (title of all Ahlul Bayt (as))  and after his death judgment day will start this is the source of fabrication of Al-Hasan the fake Yamani for refering to name of Ahmed (Ahmad) 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

8 hours ago, aaljibar said:

This will is in ghaybat al tusi on page 150-151 and in many other sources and the 9 mentioned narrators seem thiqa so there is a 99% possibility that it is authentic. I just need to do more research on the people that transmitted it. If it turns out to be thiqa then Ahmed Al Hassan is truthful and the genuine shi'a must pledge allegiance to him.

he & his fans are editing the hadiths in hi favor by putting his name in those hadiths  to convince naive people , also Thiqa just means that we can trust his saying but he/she is not infallible so maybe has some flaws in saying the Hadith .

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

16 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Salam alaykum, you have made some interesting points, time to reply!

1. To answer why taqleed to a fallible is perceived as haram and associating things with Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) (shirk) by Ahmed al Hassan is because his followers say that it has no basis in the narrations of Ahlul Bayt ((عليه السلام)). Taqleed to them is only to Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام) and Ahlul Bayt's narrations and no ijtihad (deriving and assuming laws from evidence) is allowed, otherwise we start to move astray from the Shari'a that Muhammed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a) and his Ahlul Bayt ((عليه السلام)) came with because an assumption with 99% accuracy is still wrong. In the year 1912 A.D, taqleed to an fallible mujtahid (a fallible who does ijtihad) of a person who is not a mujtahid, such as me and you, was made compulsory by Sayed Kadhem Al Yazdi and that is just over 100 years ago! according to Issue 7 his book Al-Withqa volume 1 "The religious works of a layman (not faqih) without Taqleed is invalid" and further Sheikh al Madhufer in pg 33 of his book ‘Aqa’ed Al Imamiya’ says: “who does not do taqleed of a mujtahid that is all-encompassing of the conditions (of being a mujtahid), all of his worship acts are void, they are not accepted”. The problem is, In order to make something part of Aqeeda (belief), there must be an authentic chain of narrators for a report, there must be a muhkam verse, there must be an issuence from the Imam and a narration must be mutawatir ma'nawee However, nonetheless, Taqleed was accepted as part of Aqeeda (belief) of Shi'a Islam yet there is not even an authentic report, no muhkam verse, no issuance from Imam and no mutawater ma’nawee. 

Imitating (doing Taqleed) of a scholar who issues verdicts of halal and haram in the absense of a ma’soom and we end up following his shari’a instead of Allah’s and so we end up worshiping him because Imam Al-Saadiq (عليه السلام) says: "Beware of Taqleed(imitating scholars) for whoever imitates someone in his religion has perished for Allah says in the Qur'an "They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords without Allah" By Allah, they haven't prayed for them neither did they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner, and so they worshipped them without even feeling it."

قال(الإمام الصادق) - عليه السلام - : إياكم والتقليد ، فإنه من قلد في دينه هلك إن الله تعالى يقول ( اتخذوا أحبارهم ورهبانهم أربابا من دون الله ) فلا والله ما صلوا لهم ولا صاموا ، ولكنهم أحلوا لهم حراما ، وحرموا عليهم - حلالا ، فقلدوهم في ذلك ، فعبدوهم وهم لا يشعرون ) .

2. Most of the prayer that you saw is mentioned in Shi'a narrations. According to the 'Ansars of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام)'. The 6 takbirs before the obligatory takbir is mustahab to do but the Imam ((عليه السلام)) has made them obligatory now to the shi'a. Reading surat al fatiha instead of the subhaniyat in the 3rd and the 4th raka' is permissible but now it is made obligatory to the shi'a. Reading adhaan and iqama is mustahab but he has made it obligatory to the shi'a. According to them, this is all commands from Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) through Ahmed al Hassan.

3. In Shi'a narrations, it is mentioned that Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) does have offspring who rule the Earth after his passing away and that means he would have to be married in order to have children. As mentioned in previous posts. Check the narrations below.

Another hadith in the usool asitat ashar which a book of 16 narrators on page 266 and the hadeeth is on page 267, hadaeeth 282 of usool asitat ashar and hadeeth 55 of the narrators book. Someone was asking Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) about the Imams that came after the Prophet Mohammed, so he (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) kept on answering him until he came to a position to which he (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) said: "I mentioned this so that you can be among the witnesses for Allah  on this Earth, from us after the Messengers are 7 Imams who are successors of which it is oobligatory to obey them, the 7th one among them is the riser (qa'im). Allah is exalted and wise he puts ahead whom he wills and he puts behind who he wills and Allah is exalted and wise. After the qa'im, there will be 11 Mahdi's from the children of Hussein (عليه السلام)".

Very Important Notice: the 7th one from Imam al Sadiq who is the qa'im is not Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) according to this hadith. It is someone after him and Ahmed al Hassan says this is himself, according to the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a. 

Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: Do not follow a man at all until you see a man from the children of Hussain, with him is the Will of the Prophet of Allah, his banner and weapon Bihar Al Anwar. Abi Yafoor asked Imam Al Ridha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): Is the weapon separated from knowledge? He(Imam) said: No. Kafi volume 1 page 238

4. Ahmed al Hassan is not claiming to be Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). He is claiming to be the 1st Mahdi as is mentioned in the will of the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a) in kitab ghaybat al tusi page 150-151. You can see it in the first post I made on the thread. Whoever claims the will first must be truthful because this will is a covenant from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) if the will is authentic.

Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said ان هذا الأمر لا يدعيه غير صاحبه الا وتبر الله عمره This matter will not be claimed except by the rightful owner or else Allah will cut off his age (Reference is AlKafi)

5. Prophet Mohammed (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a was a merchant, Isa (عليه السلام) was a carpenter and others were shepards. And Ahmed al Hassan is a civil engineer. 

6. It is well known within Sunni and Shi'a traditions that there are 7 'permissible' ways of reciting the Qur'an because there was no markings such as the 'kesra' 'dhuma' and 'fatha' etc. and people would recite the words how they thought the verse was meant to be recited. There was a point where it was thought there were 14 ways to read the Qur'an but the ummayed dynasty (Bani Ummaya) reduced them to 7. There are even versions of the Qur'an available today that have some words added and negated! The question is, which is the correct way that Muhammed and Ale Muhammed ((عليه السلام)) used to recite? In the following narration, Imam Ja'far Al Sadiq was reading Verse 75 of Surat Saffat and someone tried to correct him.

From Muhammed Ibn Muslim he said: he read Ab Abdullah (عليه السلام) saying: "Verily we have called Noohan". I said Nooh! I then said: May Allah make me your ransom if you read what the Arabic is here. He Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: Leave me away from your useless talk". Mustadrak Al-Wasa'el v.4 p.2787.

As you can see. Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (عليه السلام) is reading the qur'an different to the one on this website https://Qur'an.com/37/75. Open up your qur'an and check the verse and check whether it is Ahlulayt (عليه السلام) approved or not.

7. The Yamani must be infallible because according to Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Answer Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".

And Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said in ghaybat al nu'mani in pg 264 :"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight"

In order for someone to truly guide someone to the way of Muhammed and Aale Muhammed he must be infallible and hence a hujjah from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Just like our Imams ((عليه السلام)) and Prophets ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) were Hujjaj and infallible. But not to the same level obviously.

8. VERY IMPORTANT: We cannot ignore the issue of the Yamani and not pledge allegiaence to him and just wait for Imam al Mahdi to appear.  The Yamani is under direct command from Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام). This would be disobeying Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) and hence disobeying  Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and we will end up in the fire. Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight". And Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".

The following hadith proves that this is another direct command from Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)) that tells you to turn to Ahlul Bayt during the emergence of the surfyani. Please note that the emergence of the Sufyani is before the reappearance of Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))

Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)): "As-Sufyani, there is no escape from him and he will not emerge except in Rajab". And a companion said to him: "Oh Aba Abdullah, if he emerges, what is our situation?" Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)): If it was that (the emergence of Sufyani), turn to us."

When Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) tells the people to "turn to us", what does he mean? That means there must be someone from the Ahlul Bayt that we can turn to. The only person with a guiding banner available during the emergence of the sufyani is the yamani. This means the following of the Yamani is wajib (obligatory).

Again, sorry for the wall of text :) but just clearing some misconceptions.

You did not explain why there is a difference in the narrations between his book and the other book as shown in the video

فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

“So then ask the people of the reminder if you do not have any knowledge.”

Repeated twice in the Qur`an in two contrasting meanings, once in Surah Al-Anbiyah, Verse 7 and again in Surah Al-Nahl, Verses 43. The first verse is in regards to the non-Muslims that they should ask those who were sent with the Message if they are in doubt in regards to the Prophet of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family).

1. It has been narrated from our 12th Imam, Al-Hujjah (may Allah hasten his return) that he has stated:

قال الإمام الحجة القائم (عجل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). أما الحوادث الواقعة فارجعوا فيها

إلى رواة حديثنا فإنهم حجتي عليكم و أنا حجة الله

Imam Al-Hujjah Al-Qa`im (may Allah hasten his return) has said: “As for those events that will occur in the future, (for the answer on how to deal with them), refer to those people who narrate our sayings (Ahadith) since surely they (the ‘Ulama) are my proof over you and I am the proof of Allah.

2. Second Hadith that verifies the permissibility of Taqleed2:

أحمد بن علي بن أبي طالب الطبرسي في الإحتجاج عن أبي محمد العسكري عليه السلام في قوله تعالى (فويل للذين يكتبون الكتاب بأيديهم ثم يقولون هذا من عند الله) قال هذه لقوم من اليهود. و قال رجل للصادق عليه السلام إذا كان هؤلاء العوام من اليهود لا يعرفون الكتاب إلا بما يسمعونه من علمائهم فكيف ذمهم بتقليدهم و القبول من علمائهم و هل عوام اليهود الا كعوامنا يقلدون علماءهم . فقال عليه السلام: بين عوامنا و عوام اليهود فرق من جهة و تسوية من جهة . أما من حيث الإستواء فإن الله ذم عوامنا بتقليدهم علماءهم كما ذم عوامهم . و أما من حيث افترقوا فإن عوام اليهود كانوا قد عرفوا علماءهم بالكذب الصراح و أكل الحرام و الرشا و تغيير الأحكام و اضطروا بقلوبهم إلى أن من فعل ذلك فهو فاسق لا يجوز أن يصدق على الله و لا على الوسائط بين الخلق و بين الله. فلذلك ذمهم و كذلك عوامنا إذا عرفوا من علمائهم الفسق الظاهر و العصبية الشديدة و التكالب على الدنيا و حرامها فمن قلد مثل هؤلاء فهو مثل اليهود الذين ذمهم الله بالتقليد لفسقة علمائهم. فأما من كان من الفقهاء صائنا لنفسه حافظاً لدينه مخالفاً على هواه مطيعا لأمر مولاه فللعوام أن يقلدوه و ذلك لا يكون إلا بعض فقهاء الشيعة لا كلهم . فإن من ركب من القبائح و الفواحش مراكب علماء العامة فلا تقبلوا منهم عنا شيئا و لا كرامة و إنما كثر التخليط فيما يتحمل عنا أهل البيت لذلك لأن الفسقة يتحملون عنا فيحرفونه بأسره لجهلهم و يضعون الأشياء على غير وجهها لقلة معرفتهم و آخرون يتعمدون الكذب علينا الحديث.

It has been narrated from Ahmad Ibn Ali Ibn Abi Talib Al-Tabrisi in Al-Ihtijaj from Abi Muhammad Al-Askari ((عليه السلام)) in regards to the words of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), “So then woe be to those people who write The Book with their own hand and then say to other that this is from Allah.” The Imam ((عليه السلام)) said, “This verse was in regards to a group from amongst the Jews.”

A man said to Imam As-Sadiq ((عليه السلام)), “If this verse is about a group of people from amongst the Jews who did not know The Book (the revealed book from Allah) except through hearing it from their own Ulama (scholars) so how then is it possible for them to be castigated for following them and for accepting their Ulama. In addition, are not then the common folk from amongst the Jews similar to the common people from amongst us (the Muslims) who perform Taqleed (follow) their scholars?”

The Imam ((عليه السلام)) replied, “Between the common people from amongst us (the Muslims) and the common people of the Jews, there is a stark difference in one respect and also one similar trait in another respect. As for the similar trait that is shared, so then surely Allah has also castigated our common people (the Muslims) who perform Taqleed (follow) their scholars (blindly) just as He has castigated the Jews. And as for the difference between the two, so then surely the common people amongst the Jews knew that their Scholars were prone to openly speak untruths and used to eat that which was forbidden for them and used to take bribes and also used to alter the practical rulings of the faith and their hearts were sent a warning that anyone from amongst them who would perform these acts would be a Fasiq (an open sinner) and that it was not permitted for him (the scholar from amongst the Jews) to speak the truths about Allah and it was also not permissible for them to act as intermediaries between the creations and Allah and thus because of this, they were castigated. Similarly are our common people (from amongst the Muslims), if they recognize open and blatant transgressions being performed by their Ulama (scholars) and strong forms of discrimination and prejudice and an attraction to the material word then whoever follows such people (does their Taqleed) will be similar to the Jews whom Allah had castigated who used to follow the transgressions of their scholars.”

“So then however, as for the Fuqaha who protect their own soul, who safeguard their religion, who go against the desires and passions of their lower desires and who are obedient to the command of their Mawla, then it is permissible for the common people to perform Taqleed (follow them in religious issues) and this state is not found except in some of the Fuqaha of the Shi’a – not all of them.

So then surely those who committed some sins and vulgar acts in a similar way that have been committed by scholars of the general stream (The Ulama of the Ahl As-Sunnah) - do not accept anything from them that they relate from us nor show them any respect. The mixed messages (Ahadith) that been related claiming to be from us (Ahlul Bait) have increased, therefore the immoral people take from us and change it completely because of their ignorance and they put things differently because of their lack of knowledge. Others deliberate to lie about us.”

^ This refers to people like ahmad al Hassan because he changed some of the ahadith mentioned if you've watched the video

https://www.al-Islam.org/articles/what-taqleed-shaykh-saleem-bhimji 

I don't understand why he would call following a scholar is considered shirk? Do we ask help from them and for our needs? Do we ask them to guide us and protect us from harm? Many Muslims nowadays are unsure about Islamic rulings and differentiating between right and wrong, so they refer to these 3ulama' because they have higher knowledge than us. They've memorised the Holy Book, read narrations of the Holy Prophet (sawas) and the Ahlul Bayt(عليه السلام). So obviously we'd turn to them. How is that in relation towards committing shirk?

So that's like saying the politicians from Da'wah party of Iraq are righteous human beings because they are against the scholars despite their corrupt government.  

Edited by 3wliya_maryam

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam the bold part changed by al-Hasan but it's mentioned in original one that title of is flag is Albei'ah lel'Allah البيعه لله but al-Hasan changed it to his name :hahaha: 

Asalamu alaykum, how are you.

The ahadith that mention Allegiance to Allah (Albay'ah Lilah) are as follows and they are separate from the 'Ahmed, Ahmed' hadith. Check out Ahmed al Hassans flag if you go to his facebook page. 

• Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) said: "Verily we, Ahlul Bayt have a banner, whoever goes ahead of it have renegaded, and whoever is late to it have perished, and whoever follows it has followed [us], it is written in it: 'Allegiance is to Allah!'" – 250 Signs Page 15
  • Abdullah ibn Ajlan said we mentioned the emergence of the Qa'im (عليه السلام) when Abu Abdullah (عليه السلام) was there, so I said to him: How would we know that? 
    So he (عليه السلام) said: "You will wake up with a scroll under your head, written in it "known obedience". And it has been narrated that the banner of the Mahdi will have in it "Allegiance is to Allah"." - Source: Kamalul Din waTamamul N'ema page 654
  • The Messenger of Allah (sawas) said: "O Ali, even if what remains from this world is only one day, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will lengthen this day until a man from your progeny rules. He will be called The Mahdi (the guided). He guides to Allah (azwj) and the Arabs will be guided through him, like you guided the disbelievers and polytheists from misguidance" Then he said: "And on his banner is written pledge allegiance to him for Allegiance is to Allah (azwj)". - Source: Mo'jam Ahadith AlMahdi (عليه السلام). V.1 P.178

Ahmed al Hassan did not change it to his name as was said.

everyone knows his flag is false flag but Ahmed never mentioned  in any hadith so he & his fans can use this name to fool people 

The name Ahmed is mentioned is mentioned in ahadith. Especially as a person who will emerge from basra and that must be given allegiance before the reappearance of the Mahdi. Here is a few ahadith with the name Ahmed so his fans did not input his name to suit them.

Hadith #1. On the authority of Al-Jaaber from Imam AlBaqer (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): AlBaqer (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a treasure in Taliqan it is not gold neither silver,12,000 from Khurasan,their chants/slogans are (Ahmad Ahmad). A man from Banu Hashem would lead them on a grey mule,with a red bandanna,as if I see him cross the Euphratesif you hear about him go after him even if you had to crawl over ice" Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al-Muthee'a p.343 وعن الباقر (عليه السلام) - بالطريق المذكور يرفعه إلى جابر - قال: إن لله تعالى (2) كنزا بالطالقان ليس بذهب ولا فضة، اثنا عشر ألفا بخراسان شعارهم: " أحمد أحمد " يقودهم شاب من بني هاشم على بغلة شهباء (3)، عليه عصابة حمراء، كأني أنظر إليه عابر الفرات. فإذا سمعتم بذلك فسارعوا إليه ولو حبوا (4) على الثلج

Hadith #2 Huthayfa ibn AlYamani heard the Prophet of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) say: "He will be given allegiance between the Rukn and Maqam his name is Ahmad,Abdullah,and Mahdi, that is his three names." Gaiba Al-Tusi p.305,p.299,p.454,p.470/Bihar v.52 p.291 Mujam Ahadeeth Al-Korani v.1 p.453/Al-Khara'ej Al-Jara'eh Leqatb AlDeen Al-Rawandi p.1149 عن حذيفة بن اليمان قال : سمعت رسول الله (ص) يقول ـ وذكر المهدي- : ( إنه يبايع بين الركن والمقام اسمه أحمد وعبد الله والمهدي فهذه أسماءه ثلاثتها ) غيبة الطوسي ص305

Hadith #3. Imam Al Baaqer (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: "The riser has two names, one that is hidden and the other one is revealed. As for the one that is hidden it is Ahmad and the one that is revealed it is Muhammad" Kamal Al Deen p.653 v.2 door 57

Hadith #4. Imam Jaafer (عليه السلام) said when discussing the companions of Mahdi (عليه السلام) "And from Basra is Abdulrahman,--Ahmad-- and Maleeh." Beshara Al-Islam p.181

Mansoor Al-Yamani will come after defeat of Turks and Romans  not with them ,Mansoor means that he won't defeat in any bottle that he & Khorasani from Iran will join to each other in Iraq to defeat Sufyani after that Sufyani conquers Iraq after defeating of Turks & Romans.

عن أبي جعفر قال… ثم يسير إليهم منصور اليماني من صنعاء بجنوده وله فورة شديدة يستقبل الناس قتل الجاهلية ، فيلتقي هو والأخوص ، وراياتهم صفر ، وثيابهم ملونة ، فيكون بينهما قتال شديد ، ثم يظهر الأخوص السفياني عليه ، …) شرح إحقاق الحق ج29 ص 515

From Abi Jaafar: Then Mansoor Al Yamani will move towards them with his soldiers from Sana intensely. He will face the people and killing them like in Jahilya, so he will meet the Akhwas(I.e. Sufyani) and their banners are yellow and their clothes are coloured. Between them will be heavy killing, so then the Akhwas AlSufyani will defeat him. Sharh Ihqaq Al Haq v.29 age 515

So according to this hadith, Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام) is saying that Mansour al Yamani will be defeated by Akhwaz Al Sufyani

it's another false editing of Al-Hasan in Shia hadiths in his favor name of Ahmed or Ahmad never mentioned in any original  hadith about Imam Mahdi (aj) also all Imams were Mahdi's but the tweleve Imam is Qaim & after that the all Imams will return as Mahdi not his son that first of them is Imam Hussain (عليه السلام)

I hope you have read the ahadith in the post I posted before this that is filled to ahadith that the people that rule after the Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) are from Imam al Mahdi's sons and at the same time from Imam al Husseins (عليه السلام) sons. I can add much more ahadith of the same nature if you want. Check it out :). Here's one of them.

'Someone was asking Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) about the Imams that came after the Prophet Mohammed, so he (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) kept on answering him until he came to a position to which he (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) said: "I mentioned this so that you can be among the witnesses for Allah  on this Earth, from us after the Messengers are 7 Imams who are successors of which it is oobligatory to obey them, the 7th one among them is the riser (qa'im). Allah is exalted and wise he puts ahead whom he wills and he puts behind who he wills and Allah is exalted and wise. After the qa'im, there will be 11 Mahdi's from the children of Hussein (عليه السلام)".

Notice: the 7th one from Imam al Sadiq who is the qa'im is not Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) according to this hadith. So the qa'im is someone who is from the children of Al-Hussein (عليه السلام)

Edited by aaljibar

5 hours ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

I don't understand why he would call following a scholar is considered shirk?

According to Imam Al-Saadiq (عليه السلام) says:"Beware of Taqleed(imitating scholars) for whoever imitates someone in his religion has perished for Allah says in the Qur'an"They took their Rabbis and monks as Lords without Allah"By Allah, they haven't prayed for them neither did they fast for them, but they made halal what is haram and made haram for what is halal, so they copied them in this manner, and so they worshipped them without even feeling it." 

ال(الإمام الصادق) - عليه السلام - : إياكم والتقليد ، فإنه من قلد في دينه هلك إن الله تعالى يقول ( اتخذوا أحبارهم ورهبانهم أربابا من دون الله ) فلا والله ما صلوا لهم ولا صاموا ، ولكنهم أحلوا لهم حراما ، وحرموا عليهم - حلالا ، فقلدوهم في ذلك ، فعبدوهم وهم لا يشعرون ) .

فَاسْأَلُوا أَهْلَ الذِّكْرِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ لَا تَعْلَمُونَ

“So then ask the people of the reminder if you do not have any knowledge.”

Repeated twice in the Qur`an in two contrasting meanings, once in Surah Al-Anbiyah, Verse 7 and again in Surah Al-Nahl, Verses 43. The first verse is in regards to the non-Muslims that they should ask those who were sent with the Message if they are in doubt in regards to the Prophet of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family).

Everything I say will be according to this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeanS3HZSbI. In none of any of my points will I doing personal opinions, I will reference everything for the love of Ahlul Bayt and scholars and not misrepresenting them insha'Allah.

Imam Ameer al Mu'mineen Ali (عليه السلام) said: "And he has commanded you to ask Ahal Al Thikr and we are by Allah Ahlul Thikr and no one will claim this except a liar. Nahj Al Sa'ada v.8 p.318 Sheikh Al Mahmoody Mustadrak Al Wasael V.17 p.273 

From AlWasha I asked Imam Al Ridha (عليه السلام): May I be your ransom ask Ahl Al Thikr if you don't know? He said: "We are Ahl Al Thikr and we are the ones to be questioned". Usool Al Kafi v.1 p.211 h.7

Further, we have a legendary scholar that deny this verse refers to 'Taqleed'

Sayed al Khoe'I said about this verse: "..It can't be used as evidence to permit taqleed..' - Book of Ijtihad and Taqleed Page 90

1. It has been narrated from our 12th Imam, Al-Hujjah (may Allah hasten his return) that he has stated:

قال الإمام الحجة القائم (عجل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). أما الحوادث الواقعة فارجعوا فيها

إلى رواة حديثنا فإنهم حجتي عليكم و أنا حجة الله

Imam Al-Hujjah Al-Qa`im (may Allah hasten his return) has said: “As for those events that will occur in the future, (for the answer on how to deal with them), refer to those people who narrate our sayings (Ahadith) since surely they (the ‘Ulama) are my proof over you and I am the proof of Allah.

Everything I say will be according to this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NypSAaar0kE

The context of this hadith is that:
1. Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) was referring to the ambassadors who were receiving narrations directly from the Imam (عليه السلام)
2. Imam was present among them and not absent.
3. They received authorisation from the Imam (عليه السلام) to narrate the sayings.
For the context of marja'iya
1. It is apparent that the maraji' have not received authorisation from the Imam (عليه السلام) to become mujtahids and to make it obligatory to the people to follow their fatwas in which they have used assumptions and opinions to deduce a law of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Further, |
Sayed Khomeini says about this hadith that it is '..weak in sanad..' in his book Ijtihad and Taqleed Pg. 100.
Sayed Khoe'I says that "..it falls short on sanad and evidences.." v.2 Pg 83 Book of fasting.
Hurr Al Amily said about this narration: "The permitted taqleed here is accepting the report, not the opinion, ijtihad and assumptions, this is clear."

^ This refers to people like ahmad al Hassan because he changed some of the ahadith mentioned if you've watched the video

The book presented of the video by the Ansar of Imam al Mahdi was written by Sheikh Nathem al Uqaily and the hadith was narrated exactly as it is from the original source of the book of narration which has 'Son of the Mahdi' and this is found in the book Bihar Al Anwar. I have attached the picture of the original book.

64702810_2094147304218662_3900923133426663424_n.jpg.6b7d647d65ab8c687c8bcdb93c5a4483.jpg

The presenter of that video showed a hadith in which the scholars later added the word 'Nabi' to the narration so that it won't say 'Son of The Mahdi" anymore but instead 'Son of the Nabi the Mahdi'. This could have either been a mistake by the scholars or conspiratorial but Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows best and Allah protect us from scholars who intentionally tamper with narrations.

“So then however, as for the Fuqaha who protect their own soul, who safeguard their religion, who go against the desires and passions of their lower desires and who are obedient to the command of their Mawla, then it is permissible for the common people to perform Taqleed (follow them in religious issues) and this state is not found except in some of the Fuqaha of the Shi’a – not all of them.

This answer is supported by this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wQ9gPJISA4s for this hadith, the word 'Taqleed' is not referred to as the contemporary sense of a non-mujtahid following a mujtahid who will deduce rulings based on assumptions and opinions which are based on the narrations such as what the mujtahids are doing in this era. Taqleed in that time is thought to mean to accepting narrations from them and hence follow them in accepting their narrations.

This hadith also does not make taqleed wajib because he says that 'it is permissible for the common people to perform taqleed'. This is supported by a hadith by Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام) in which he tells Aban Ibn Taqhlub to sit down in the Mosque of Medina and give religious opinions to the people because I like to see persons similar to you amongs my Shi'a. This doesn't tell you that taqleed is wajib and it doesn't tell you that we should just follow one person and not look up religious material our selves.

In any case, this hadith is weak because it contains Mursal narrators.

Overall: Many scholars say that there is no Shari'a basis of Taqleed. and legendary scholar Seyyed Kho'ie in his Tanqeeh, in his teaching of bahth al kharaj says that there is no religious or shar'I religious textual basis and that it is just based on 'Aqal.

Now shouldn't we base things on what Ahlul Bayt have told us not not on Aql?

Edited by aaljibar

17 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Everything I say will be according to this video

you completly set your belief on a deviant video from a deviant group that has no value 

20 hours ago, aaljibar said:

From Abi Jaafar: Then Mansoor Al Yamani will move towards them with his soldiers from Sana intensely. He will face the people and killing them like in Jahilya, so he will meet the Akhwas(I.e. Sufyani) and their banners are yellow and their clothes are coloured. Between them will be heavy killing, so then the Akhwas AlSufyani will defeat him. Sharh Ihqaq Al Haq v.29 age 515

So according to this hadith, Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام) is saying that Mansour al Yamani will be defeated by Akhwaz Al Sufyani

Mansoor title completely clear that won't defeat never & never & never but you put your trust on english translation by a deviant person or group also if we accept this narration it's from weak hadith but all hadiths talked about victory by allegiance of Yamani & Khorasani under banner of Imam Mahdi (aj) that Imam Mahdi (aj) & his army won't defeat after his reappearance never & never & never defeat by any force & will defeat Sufyani (la) without any defeat .

Notice: the 7th one from Imam al Sadiq who is the qa'im is not Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) according to this hadith. So the qa'im is someone who is from the children of Al-Hussein (عليه السلام)

they added one to 6th to create the 13th Imam that is completely wrong & who believes to thirteen Imam is not a Shia also all of late Imams were children of Imam hussain (عليه السلام) that after Raj'a of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) after reappearance they will back again to take their right as it taken from them in their past lifetime  also there is narration that Faraj was planed to be in time of Imam Kadhim (عليه السلام) the 7th Imam but because of leaking secrets by Shias it postponed to reappearance of Imam Mahdi (aj)  

On 6/16/2019 at 10:25 PM, aaljibar said:

he can't even stand against Iraqi forces & hided based on belief of his fans so he lost every right by his defeat 

The name Ahmed is mentioned is mentioned in ahadith. Especially as a person who will emerge from basra and that must be given allegiance before the reappearance of the Mahdi. Here is a few ahadith with the name Ahmed so his fans did not input his name to suit them.

Hadith #1. On the authority of Al-Jaaber from Imam AlBaqer (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): AlBaqer (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said:"Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a treasure in Taliqan it is not gold neither silver,12,000 from Khurasan,their chants/slogans are (Ahmad Ahmad). A man from Banu Hashem would lead them on a grey mule,with a red bandanna,as if I see him cross the Euphratesif you hear about him go after him even if you had to crawl over ice" Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al-Muthee'a p.343 وعن الباقر (عليه السلام) - بالطريق المذكور يرفعه إلى جابر - قال: إن لله تعالى (2) كنزا بالطالقان ليس بذهب ولا فضة، اثنا عشر ألفا بخراسان شعارهم: " أحمد أحمد " يقودهم شاب من بني هاشم على بغلة شهباء (3)، عليه عصابة حمراء، كأني أنظر إليه عابر الفرات. فإذا سمعتم بذلك فسارعوا إليه ولو حبوا (4) على الثلج

you are mixed of dajjal of Basra with hadith about army of Imam Mahdi (aj) from Taliqan :ko: also if they chant name of Ahmed/Ahmad they would call Imam Mahdi (aj) that his name same as name of  Prophet Muhammad (pbu) not another person 

Hadith #4. Imam Jaafer (عليه السلام) said when discussing the companions of Mahdi (عليه السلام) "And from Basra is Abdulrahman,--Ahmad-- and Maleeh." Beshara Al-Islam p.181

it clearly talks about his companions not someone that you support it 

On 6/16/2019 at 10:25 PM, aaljibar said:

it's completely wrong conclusion only Imam Mahdi (aj) is infallible & no one else that it means Yamani has more pure intention & his way is more near to way of Imam Mahdi (aj) but he is fallible like rest of us but Khurasani must manage an army from different creeds & nations that they are not pure as followers of Yamani but Yamani just will leads one group from one creed that are just from Yemen.

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

you completly set your belief on a deviant video from a deviant group that has no value 

22 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Asalamu alaykum! :DWho said this is my belief? I'm just presenting my research.

Mansoor title completely clear that won't defeat never & never & never but you put your trust on english translation by a deviant person or group also if we accept this narration it's from weak hadith but all hadiths talked about victory by allegiance of Yamani & Khorasani under banner of Imam Mahdi (aj) that Imam Mahdi (aj) & his army won't defeat after his reappearance never & never & never defeat by any force & will defeat Sufyani (la) without any defeat .

22 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Here is the Arabic of the hadith and the reference in available in the other post.

دثنا أبو عثمان، عن جابر عن أبي جعفر: ( إذا ظهر الأبقع مع قوم ذوي أجسام فتكون بينهم ملحمة عظيمة، ثم يظهر الأخوص السفياني الملعون فيقاتلهما جميعا فيظهر عليهما جميعا، ثميسير إليهم منصور اليماني من صنعاء بجنوده وله فورة شديدة يستقل الناس قتل الجاهلية، فيلتقي هو والأخوص وراياتهم صفر وثيابهم ملونة، فيكون بينهما قتال شديد، ثم يظهر الأخوص السفياني عليه، ثم يظهر الروم وخروج إلى الشام...) . معجم أحاديث الامام المهدي ج3: ص 274 الحديث 808 (1 مصدر).

He is described in a negative way because it is said that he is killing the people like in Jahilliyah (Ignorance). How can he be killing people in Jahilliyah (Ignorance) when he was said to have the most guided banner? See, Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Answer Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".

So, there appears to be 2 types of Yamani's in Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) narrations. One which has a guided banner who defeats the Sufyani and one which kills people like in Jahillyah (Ignorance) and is defeated by the Sufyani.

'Mansoor' means he could be victorious before Sufyani defeats him. Even a person who was called "Taleb Al Haq" which means the one who requests truth was considered to be a Nasibi according to Ahlul Bayt pbut

From page 34 of the book besharat al Islam:alamat dhahoor sahab al zaman from the book uqd and durur.

Further, Mansour al Yamani is proved to be a completely different person as from this following hadiths (I have added the Arabic). @Ashvazdanghe

ويملك أرض اليمن رجل من ولد قحطان يسمى منصور ذو أنف وخال وضفيرتين فترد خيله الرملة وأرض حران
كتاب الفتن- نعيم بن حماد المروزي\ ص 431

وعن كعب : (لابد من نزول عيسى عليه السلام إلى الأرض ، ولا بد أن يظهر بين يديه علامات وفتن. فأول ما يخرج ويغلب على البلاد الأصهب، يخرج من بلاد الجزيرة، ثم يخرج من بعده الجرهمي من الشام، ويخرج القحطاني من بلاد اليمن، قال كعب الأحبار: بينما هؤلاء والثلاثة قد تغلبوا على مواضعهم بالظلم، وإذ قد خرج السفياني من دمشق ). شرح إحقاق الحق - للمرعشي ج29 ص530.

Arta'a son of Mundher: A man from the children of Qahtan will rule the land of Yemen, he is called Mansoor, with a distinguished nose, a mole and two braids, his horses will reach Ramla and the land of Haran..." Book of Al Fitan by Na'eem son of Hamad page 431 From Ka'ab : Eissa must descend (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) to the Earth and before his time there must be signs and trials. The first thing that happens when he emerges he will take over the regions of Al-As'hab and will emerge from Al-Jazeera. Then, after him the Jarhami will emerge from Al-Sham and the Qahtani will emerge from the land of YemenKa'ab Al Ahbar said: While these three take over their places through oppression, the Sufyani will then emerge from Damascus. Sharh Ihqaq Al Haq volume 29 page 539 by AlMara'ashi

A few points with these ahadith.

1. How can the Yamani take over their places with oppression when the Yamani is a guided banner who we are obliged to follow by command of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام)?
Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Answer Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".
2. How can the Yamani emerge from Yemen when it is said that the yamani emerges from the east? Yemen is found south of Mecca and Medina. So this hadith is speaking about another person. According to Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 P.62 "And against the sufyani from the people of the east, a successor of Al Mahdi and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham (Syria). " And In the footnotes, Sheikh Al Tabarasi states in the footnotes that there is no description that the yemeni comes from Yemen

it's completely wrong conclusion only Imam Mahdi (aj) is infallible & no one else that it means Yamani has more pure intention & his way is more near to way of Imam Mahdi (aj) but he is fallible like rest of us but Khurasani must manage an army from different creeds & nations that they are not pure as followers of Yamani but Yamani just will leads one group from one creed that are just from Yemen

In the following ahadith, it mentions that the Yamani will be a successor of Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). That means he will undertake the role of the Mahdi after Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) passes away. This means that the yamani must be able to receive knowledge from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) in order to guide the people and that since his is a leader, he will be have to be an infallible as an exemplar for the Shi'a.

According to Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 P.62 "And against the sufyani from the people of the east, a successor of Al Mahdi and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham (Syria). " And In the footnotes, Sheikh Al Tabarasi states in the footnotes that there is no description that the yemeni comes from Yemen

Messenger (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a has said "Three will be killed, all of them are sons of a Vice grant and then it will not belong to any one of themBlack banners shall be raised from the east and they, so they will fight them with a fighting that no group has ever fought before. So then he mentioned a young man and he said: "If you seen him, pledge allegiance to him. For he is the successor/vicegerent of the Mahdi". Hadith reliability: Sahih by the condition of Bukhari and Muslim

Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight". And Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Anwar Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".

Ka'ab Al Ahbar said: While hese three take over their places through oppression, the Sufyani will then emerge from Damascus. Sharh Ihqaq Al Haq volume 29 page 539 by AlMara'ashi

Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Answer Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".

Imam al baqr (عليه السلام) said about the yamani: whoever turns away from his is from the people of hell because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight pg264 ghaibat al numani

Edited by aaljibar

1 minute ago, aaljibar said:

The Yamani must be infallible because according to Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said In the book Mutakhab Al-Answer Al Muthee'a pg 343.:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani".

What if the most guided isn't infallible? Did anyone ever say that they're infallible? I mean Allah or Prophets or messengers, did they say that?

5 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

What if the most guided isn't infallible? Did anyone ever say that they're infallible? I mean Allah or Prophets or messengers, did they say that?

The yamani is a successor of Imam Mohammed al Mahdi (عليه السلام) who will rule the Earth according to the Shari'a of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). The ruler of the Earth must be infallible, and we all know what ruling is like with a fallible (cough, first 3 caliphs).

According to Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 P.62 "And against the sufyani from the people of the east, a successor of Al Mahdi and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham (Syria). " And In the footnotes, Sheikh Al Tabarasi states in the footnotes that there is no description that the yemeni comes from Yemen

Edited by aaljibar

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

he can't even stand against Iraqi forces & hided based on belief of his fans so he lost every right by his defeat 

Here is a video of Ahmed al Hassan praising his 'Riser Brigade' which is a military unit he raised and assigned it with the task of protecting the holy shrines of Iraq and fighting ISIS on the front line.

Edited by aaljibar