Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
aaljibar

How authentic is the the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)?

Rate this topic

5 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Subhanallah, all I'm asking you is to provide references for whatever you're saying about Ahmed

if you search in Shia chat you will find enough references but you just stick to denying Wikipedia source about him but his falsehood completely proven here & doesn't need more prove

نتیجه تصویری برای احمد الحسن+بعثی http://almonqez.org/fa/yamani/?print=print

https://tamasha.com/v/0N6eL

http://mobahesat.ir/10620

32 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

if you search in Shia chat you will find enough references but you just stick to denying Wikipedia source about him but his falsehood completely proven here & doesn't need more prove

ÙتÛج٠تصÙÛØ±Û Ø¨Ø±Ø§Û Ø§Ø­Ùد اÙحسÙ+بعث۠http://almonqez.org/fa/yamani/?print=print

https://tamasha.com/v/0N6eL

http://mobahesat.ir/10620

I don't speak Farsi, could you please present the main points against Ahmed?

48 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

I don't speak Farsi, could you please present the main points against Ahmed?

use Google translate :D 

https://www.porseman.com/article/سلام-ميخواستم-بدونم-سيداحمد-الحسن-اليماني-به-نظر-شما-حق-هست-ياخير؟چرا؟/158367

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 6/14/2019 at 1:52 PM, aaljibar said:

I realise that making a will is obligatory on all Muslims according to the qur'anic verse. كُتِبَ عَلَيۡكُمۡ اِذَا حَضَرَ اَحَدَكُمُ الۡمَوۡتُ اِنۡ تَرَكَ خَيۡرَا  ۖۚ اۨلۡوَصِيَّةُ لِلۡوَالِدَيۡنِ وَالۡاَقۡرَبِيۡنَ بِالۡمَعۡرُوۡفِۚ حَقًّا عَلَى الۡمُتَّقِيۡنَؕ‏  

(2:180) It is decreed that when death approaches, those of you who leave behind property shall bequeath equitably to parents and kinsmen. This is an obligation on the God-fearing.182

There is a person named Ahmed Al Hassan who has used the will that to claim he is the mentioned one, a messenger of Imam al Mahdi. He has written books and there are numerous proofs for him. Now, the blessed Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said about this will according to the narrations that "This will never lead you astray". This basically means that who ever claims to be mentioned in the will must be truthful. If Ahmed al Hassan is not truthful then the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) would be wrong (I seek refuge in Allah).

So how authentic is the will?

800px-Prophets_Will_BBS.jpg

Today, I thought to have a proper research on what you have posted. And, I recalled following Ahadith of Ahlebait (عليه السلام).

1. There is a Mu[Edited Out]ir and Mashoor Hadith that our infallible Imams have reported to have said:  "Before Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) there would appear two kinds of signs:1) Those that can be postponed and 2) Those that will happen without any doubt; among the second type of signs there will be Swallowing of Maqqam-e-Baida, Murder of Nafs-e-Zakaya, Khurooj of Sufyani, Descending of Hazrat Esa (عليه السلام) and Voice from Heaven".

2. Our Holy Imams have said: "Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) will not come until there be doubt about him and some among would say Mehdi (عليه السلام) has died and some would say that Mehdi did not existed and it was lie".

3. Prophet PBUHHP said: "Mehdi (عليه السلام) from my progeny will surely come even if there be one day before Judgement day and Allah (عزّ وجلّ) would prolong that day to such an extent that Imam al-Mehdi would establish Islam on whole the world"....

Now, you are saying that this preson Ahmed is a His son and proving that his ikhlaq his right, while he proved himself a liar by going against Hadith one and three and proved himself as from that group who says that Imam al-Mehdi has died. 

I am waiting for your reply.

27 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Today, I thought to have a proper research on what you have posted. And, I recalled following Ahadith of Ahlebait (عليه السلام).

1. There is a Mu[Edited Out]ir and Mashoor Hadith that our infallible Imams have reported to have said:  "Before Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) there would appear two kinds of signs:1) Those that can be postponed and 2) Those that will happen without any doubt; among the second type of signs there will be Swallowing of Maqqam-e-Baida, Murder of Nafs-e-Zakaya, Khurooj of Sufyani, Descending of Hazrat Esa (عليه السلام) and Voice from Heaven".

2. Our Holy Imams have said: "Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) will not come until there be doubt about him and some among would say Mehdi (عليه السلام) has died and some would say that Mehdi did not existed and it was lie".

3. Prophet PBUHHP said: "Mehdi (عليه السلام) from my progeny will surely come even if there be one day before Judgement day and Allah (عزّ وجلّ) would prolong that day to such an extent that Imam al-Mehdi would establish Islam on whole the world"....

Now, you are saying that this preson Ahmed is a His son and proving that his ikhlaq his right, while he proved himself a liar by going against Hadith one and three and proved himself as from that group who says that Imam al-Mehdi has died. 

I am waiting for your reply.

Asalamu alaykum

1. Yamani is also one of the important signs before the reappearance of the Mahdi. And Ahmed al Hassan says he is the Yamani.

2. Correct.

3. This hadeeth is correct. Explain how Ahmed is against this one?

Edited by aaljibar

1 minute ago, aaljibar said:

1. Yamani is also one of the signs of the appearance of the Mahdi. And Ahmed al Hassan says he is the Yamani.

2. Correct.

3. This hadeeth is correct. How did Ahmed go against this one?

Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is to come before those Mehdis so who was Imam Mehdi ? and what happened to the promise of making whole world to be Muslim ?

4 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Asalamu alaykum

1. Yamani is also one of the important signs before the reappearance of the Mahdi. And Ahmed al Hassan says he is the Yamani.

2. Correct.

Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) is to come before those Mehdis so who was Imam Mehdi ? and what happened to the promise of making whole world to be Muslim ?

23 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Before Imam al Mahdi appears. The Yamani will emerge as he is one of the signs of the reappearance of the Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). Ahmed al Hassan says he is the Yamani and the first Mahdi that will rule the Earth after him. No one else claimed to be the Yamani or the first Mahdi before him. 

Read what our Imam al Baqr ((عليه السلام)) has said about the Yamani.

Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani"

Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight".

Gaibat AlNumani p.264

The Yamani's role is to gather the government of Imam al Mahdi for Imam al Mahdi's ((عليه السلام)) reappearance. 

On 6/14/2019 at 1:52 PM, aaljibar said:

I realise that making a will is obligatory on all Muslims according to the qur'anic verse. كُتِبَ عَلَيۡكُمۡ اِذَا حَضَرَ اَحَدَكُمُ الۡمَوۡتُ اِنۡ تَرَكَ خَيۡرَا  ۖۚ اۨلۡوَصِيَّةُ لِلۡوَالِدَيۡنِ وَالۡاَقۡرَبِيۡنَ بِالۡمَعۡرُوۡفِۚ حَقًّا عَلَى الۡمُتَّقِيۡنَؕ‏  

(2:180) It is decreed that when death approaches, those of you who leave behind property shall bequeath equitably to parents and kinsmen. This is an obligation on the God-fearing.182

There is a person named Ahmed Al Hassan who has used the will that to claim he is the mentioned one, a messenger of Imam al Mahdi. He has written books and there are numerous proofs for him. Now, the blessed Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said about this will according to the narrations that "This will never lead you astray". This basically means that who ever claims to be mentioned in the will must be truthful. If Ahmed al Hassan is not truthful then the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) would be wrong (I seek refuge in Allah).

So how authentic is the will?

800px-Prophets_Will_BBS.jpg

So, if death approaches him let him hand over to his son, so Ahmed claimed to be one of 12 mehdis and in no hadith it is written that Yamani will be one of twelve Mehdis     so on one hand, he is said to be son of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and calling himself that Imam Mehdi has given him such authority, while hadith says that Imam Mehdi will give his son authority on his death. On other hand, he claims to be yamani for whom there is no hadith that says son of Imam mehdi will be a yamani. 

Questions for you to ponder dear

27 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

So, if death approaches him let him hand over to his son, so Ahmed claimed to be one of 12 mehdis and in no hadith it is written that Yamani will be one of twelve Mehdis     so on one hand, he is said to be son of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) and calling himself that Imam Mehdi has given him such authority, while hadith says that Imam Mehdi will give his son authority on his death. On other hand, he claims to be yamani for whom there is no hadith that says son of Imam mehdi will be a yamani. 

Questions for you to ponder dear

Two questions you presented

1. The authority will be passed on to Ahmed from Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))?

2. Where in ahadith does it say that the yamani will be the 1st Mahdi?

The answers:

1. What you said is correct. The person who is still in authority now is Imam Mohammed Ibn al Hassan al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) and Ahmed al Hassan says that he is sent by as a messenger of Imam al Mahdi as the yamani and the first Mahdi. The authority of being the khalifa of Earth will be passed to Ahmed on Imam al Mahdi's ((عليه السلام)) death. so there is no contradiction. 

2. The two hadeeths below from Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)) and Imam al Baqr ((عليه السلام)) when connected together point to a man who is a both a Mahdi and Yamani and who will guide people before the reappearance of Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). Ahmed al Hassan says that he this Mahdi that comes before Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan ((عليه السلام)) and he is also mentioned in the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a will

arrated from Abu Baseer, from Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), he said: "O Aba Muhammad, the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and progeny will not see any relief at all as long as there is a kingdom from the children of such and such. When their kingdom is gone, Allah will make available for the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and his progeny, a man who is from us Ahlul Bayt, he walks with piety and works with guidance and doesn't take any bribery in HIS RULING. By Allah I know his name and the name of his father! And then the one with middle height will arrive, the one with a mole and two birthmarks. The preserver of what he owns. He will spread it(the Earth) with justice and tranquility after the oppressors have filled with oppression and injustice ." Bihar Al Anwar.volume 52 page 269.

.Al-Imam Al-Baqir "There is no banner more guided than the banner of Yamani, it is the banner of guidance, because he calls to your possessor, so if the Yamani comes out, selling weapons to people or any Muslim becomes prohibited, and if the Yamani appears, stand up to him, because his banner is the banner of guidance, and its prohibited for any Muslim to turn away from him, and who ever turns away from him, then he's from the people of hell, because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight". Al-Ghaybah - Mohammed Ibn Ibrahim A' Noâmani p. 264.

Edited by aaljibar

12 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

2. Narrated from Abu Baseer, from Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), he said: "O Aba Muhammad, the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and progeny will not see any relief at all as long as there is a kingdom from the children of such and such. When their kingdom is gone, Allah will make available for the nation of Muhammad prayers of Allah be upon him and his progeny, a man who is from us Ahlul Bayt, he walks with piety and works with guidance and doesn't take any bribery in HIS RULING. By Allah I know his name and the name of his father! And then the one with middle height will arrive, the one with a mole and two birthmarks. The preserver of what he owns. He will spread it(the Earth) with justice and tranquility after the oppressors have filled with oppression and injustice ." Bihar Al Anwar.volume 52 page 269.

Prophet PBUHHP said about Hazrat Salman Farsi: "Do not call salman as salman Farsi but Salman-e-Muhammadi he is from our Ahlebait".

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said: "We are from our Shia and our Shia are from us".

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said: "Zubair was from us Ahlebait until Abdullah ibn Zubyr was born".

It does not prove that Yamani is son of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) but a keen follower of him, And, you do not have any proof for that

Edited by Flying_Eagle

Just now, Flying_Eagle said:

Prophet PBUHHP said about Hazrat Salman Farsi: "Do not call salman as salman Farsi but Salman-e-Muhammadi he is from our Ahlebait".

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said: "We are from our Shia and our Shia are from us".

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said: "Zubair was from us Ahlebait until Abdullah ibn Abbas was born".

It does not prove that Yamani is son of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) but a keen follower of him, And, you do not have any proof for that

If you connect the hadeeth together, it will make sense.

In the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a that in ghaybat al tusi page 150. It says that Ahmed is the first of the believers and the first of the close ones and the first Mahdi. If you believe the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a will to be authentic, then you must accept Ahmed al Hassan to be authentic because if he claims it first then he is the one mentioned in the will. The next step will be to accept that he is the Yamani because he said him self that he is the Yamani.

55 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

The next step will be to accept that he is the Yamani because he said him self that he is the Yamani.

:hahaha:

Man are you making a fun out of religion. A person's own statement has no legitimacy without evidences and I do not see any evidence coming that justifies what you are saying. He has no proof that he is al Yamani. Secondly, In your own quoted hadith you would find therein written that Imam Al Mehdi will hand over his authority at the time of his death to one of his son and that is Ahmed. But you say that he has come before Imam Mehdi while there is no hadith which says that one of his son will advent before Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) but Al-Yamani, and you haven't provided any proof that Al-Yamani is son of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام). 

Edited by Flying_Eagle

Conclusion:

1. No Hadith saying that Imam Mehdi's son will appear before him.

2. No Hadith saying that Yamani is Imam Mehdi's son.

4. No Hadith saying that Al-Yamani's name is Ahmed.

3. No Hadith saying that Yamani will rule after the demise of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام).

40 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Man are you making a fun out of religion. A person's own statement has no legitimacy without evidences and I do not see any evidence coming that justifies what you are saying. He has no proof that he is al Yamani. Secondly, In your own quoted hadith you would find therein written that Imam Al Mehdi will hand over his authority at the time of his death to one of his son and that is Ahmed. But you say that he has come before Imam Mehdi while there is no hadith which says that one of his son will advent before Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) but Al-Yamani, and you haven't provided any proof that Al-Yamani is son of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام). 

If he is the one truly mentioned on the will. Then It is not making fun of religion if you do what he says because he would be a hujjah from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). Because Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said ان هذا الأمر لا يدعيه غير صاحبه الا وتبر الله عمره This matter will not be claimed except by the rightful owner or else Allah will cut off his age (Reference is AlKafi).

Edited by aaljibar

39 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Conclusion:

3. No Hadith saying that Yamani will rule after the demise of Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام).

Not the whole story is mentioned explicitly in a single hadith. You can gain information from other means.

1. You can either connect multiple hadith together if someone is knowledgeable to do so (this is risky). An example,

Imām Hasan ibn ‘Alī ((عليه السلام).) said:

"O people, if you look between the East and West, you will not find anyone who is from the children of the Holy Prophet except myself and my brother Hūsseīn."

• [Kitab-e-Sulaym ibn Qays al-Hilali p. 359, h. 76]

If we didn't have other hadith, we would get the wrong impression on the concepts of the Imams ((عليه السلام)) @Flying_Eagle

2. Or you can listen to what a hujjah from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says. Remember Ahmed al Hassan is only a hujjah if he is the one mentioned on the will on the night of the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a death and if the will is authentic.

Edited by aaljibar

5 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Not the whole story is mentioned explicitly in a single hadith. You can gain information from other means.

1. You can either connect multiple hadith together if someone is knowledgeable to do so (this is risky).

2. Or you can listen to what a hujjah from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says. Remember Ahmed al Hassan is only a hujjah if he is the one mentioned on the will on the night of the Prophets (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a death and if the will is authentic.

brother answer this through your sources by referring me to books online

40 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Conclusion:

6 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

brother answer this through your sources by referring me to books online

Here are multiple beginner friendly sources:

Tholfiqaar Ansary - https://www.youtube.com/user/Zolfigarr/videos (Youtube channel with a knowledgeable creator)
Al Mahdyoon - https://almahdyoon.org/ (Website containing Ahmed al Hassans books)
The Saviour Has Arrived - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTxvgQYRijnBLK-d8-BpsHA (Youtube channel with introductory videos)

I am just researching on this da'wah myself.

Edited by aaljibar

47 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Conclusion:

Answer these, don't post youtube videos man I have seen and heard them

Just now, aaljibar said:

Here are multiple beginner friendly sources:

Tholfiqaar Ansary - https://www.youtube.com/user/Zolfigarr/videos
Al Mahdyoon - https://almahdyoon.org/
The Saviour Has Arrived - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTxvgQYRijnBLK-d8-BpsHA

Just now, Flying_Eagle said:

Answer these, don't post youtube videos man I have seen and heard them

Look at my past edited post with a reply to that. There comes a point where you must research I have presented what I can for now.

2 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

These are not proper answer brother. 

It all comes down to the authenticity of the will. Which was what my main attention here was to find out. If Ahmed is the one mentioned in the will, this means he is a hujjah of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

Edited by aaljibar

Just now, aaljibar said:

It all comes down to the authenticity of the will. Which was what my main attention here was to find out. If Ahmed is the one mentioned in the will, this means he is a hujjah of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and he must be listen to.

I am asking you about cow and you are writing about camel.

2 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

I am asking you about cow and you are writing about camel.

My answer to your post is that no I am not aware of hadiths you are referring to. Talk to that owner of the youtube channel Tholfiqaar Ansary

Edited by aaljibar

3 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

if you do not know anything about this why did you make post ?

Refer to the post I made, where you replied "I am asking you about cow and you are writing about camel". It was to find out the authenticity of the will and what I know about it. Do you must know everything about the qur'an to make a single post about it?

Edited by aaljibar

Just now, aaljibar said:

Refer to the post I made, where you replied "I am asking you about cow and you are writing about camel".

I read that brother, I hope if you required guidance you would find answers of my questions, thats all I can say in end. take care

1 minute ago, Flying_Eagle said:

I read that brother, I hope if you required guidance you would find answers of my questions, thats all I can say in end. take care

Take care :)

7 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Asalamu alaykum

2. Correct.

1. He is not definitely Yemani , he will be from descendants of martur Zayd (رضي الله عنه) but this guy claims that is son of Imam Mahdi (aj) even both Sayed Nasrullah that has yemeni roots & Abdulmalek Houthi rejected assumption by public as Yemani that both of them are much more near to this title than AlHasan 

3.it must Imam Mahdi (aj) reappears then his sons will com but this guy claims reverse of it & only time a son can claim position of his father when his father dies not when his father is alive .

11 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

1. He is not definitely Yemani , he will be from descendants of martur Zayd (رضي الله عنه) but this guy claims that is son of Imam Mahdi (aj) even both Sayed Nasrullah that has yemeni roots & Abdulmalek Houthi rejected assumption by public as Yemani that both of them are much more near to this title than AlHasan 

3.it must Imam Mahdi (aj) reappears then his sons will com but this guy claims reverse of it & only time a son can claim position of his father when his father dies not when his father is alive .

Asalamu alaykum wa trahmatallahi wa barakatuh :)

1. I've been told that martur Zayd's descendent is Mansoor Yamani who gets defeated by Al Sufyani. Not the same Yamani mentioned in Imam al Baqr's (عليه السلام) narrations.

2. This was a problem me as well but on further research I found that according to a narrations by Rasool Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a , there will be a man from the sons of Hussein ((عليه السلام)) who is a Mahdi and will fill the Earth with justice after it has been filled with oppression and then he mentioned that HIS FATHER WILL COME AFTER HIM and that his father is better than him. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a cannot be talking about Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) because he said that this about this Mahdi that his father is better than him. We all know that Imam Hassan al Askari (عليه السلام) is better than Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). So Prophet is not talking about Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan All Askari Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). He is talking about a Mahdi who has a father comes after him and that this father is a Imam, executor, scholar and this father that is an Imam, executor, scholar is none other that Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan All Askari Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). The qualities of Imam, executor and scholar is also used for Al-Hussein (عليه السلام) and Imam al Husseins father which is Imam Zain al Abadeen (عليه السلام) and they are qualities of all the Imams. Heres the narration: Sulaim Ibn Qais from Salman AlMuhammady from the Messenger of Allah pbuhap in a long narration:And then he hit his hand on AlHussain (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and said:"O Salman, Mahdi of my nation that will spread the Earth with justice and tranquility after it has been filled with oppression and tyranny is from this son. Imam son of Imam, scholar son of scholar, executor son of executor, his father that comes after him is an Imam,executor ,scholar . He said: I said: O Prophet of Allah, the Mahdi is better or his father?He said: His father is better than him. The first one has like all their reward because Allah guided them through him" sulaim bin qais 429

This concept that the father (Muhammed al Mahdi (عليه السلام)) is a scholar and Imam further supported by a Hadeeth from Rasool Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a

Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w said to Hussain (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):"O Aba Abdullah, you are a Sayed from the Sayeds and you are an Imam son of an Imam, brother of an Imam, father of 9 Imams. The 9th of them is their Riser and their Imam, the most knowledgeable one of them and more wise and the best of them." Mugathab AlAthar AlJawhari p.8-9.

So in conclusion, these hadeeths must be surprising to most. This concept is like a puzzle and and further hadith mentions that Mahdi will come in an unclear matter. This is supported by a hadith from Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)

Mufadel son of Umar said to Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): "O Master, how will we know about the Mahdi and that we need to submit to him?" Imam said: "O Mufadel, he will appear with an obscurity to become more clear and then mentioning him becomes popular and his matter will manifest and he will be called by his name, nickname and lineage.
He will be mentioned a lot of times from the mouths of the truthful ones, the misguided ones, those who agree with him, and those who opposed. So the proof will be enforced by knowing him, this is because we've mentioned him and gave evidence about him, clarified his lineage, name, and nickname."

Mukhtasar Basaer Darajat p.180

Sorry for the wall of text :)

11 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Asalamu alaykum wa trahmatallahi wa barakatuh :)

1. I've been told that 'martur Zayd's' descendent is Mansoor Yamani who gets defeated by Al Sufyani. Not the same Yamani mentioned in Imam al Baqr's (عليه السلام) narrations.

2. This was a problem me as well but on further research I found that according to a narrations by Rasool Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a , there will be a man from the sons of Hussein ((عليه السلام)) who is a Mahdi and will fill the Earth with justice after it has been filled with oppression and then he mentioned that HIS FATHER WILL COME AFTER HIM and that his father is better than him. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a cannot be talking about Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) because he said that this about this Mahdi that his father is better than him. We all know that Imam Hassan al Askari (عليه السلام) is better than Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)). So Prophet is not talking about Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan All Askari Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). He is talking about a Mahdi who has a father comes after him and that this father is a Imam, executor, scholar and this father that is an Imam, executor, scholar is none other that Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan All Askari Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). The qualities of Imam, executor and scholar is also used for Al-Hussein (عليه السلام) and Imam al Husseins father which is Imam Zain al Abadeen (عليه السلام) and they are qualities of all the Imams. Heres the narration: Sulaim Ibn Qais from Salman AlMuhammady from the Messenger of Allah pbuhap in a long narration:And then he hit his hand on AlHussain (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and said:"O Salman, Mahdi of my nation that will spread the Earth with justice and tranquility after it has been filled with oppression and tyranny is from this son. Imam son of Imam, scholar son of scholar, executor son of executor, his father that comes after him is an Imam,executor ,scholar . He said: I said: O Prophet of Allah, the Mahdi is better or his father?He said: His father is better than him. The first one has like all their reward because Allah guided them through him" sulaim bin qais 429

This concept that the father (Muhammed al Mahdi (عليه السلام)) is a scholar and Imam further supported by a Hadeeth from Rasool Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a

Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).w said to Hussain (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم):"O Aba Abdullah, you are a Sayed from the Sayeds and you are an Imam son of an Imam, brother of an Imam, father of 9 Imams. The 9th of them is their Riser and their Imam, the most knowledgeable one of them and more wise and the best of them." Mugathab AlAthar AlJawhari p.8-9.

So in conclusion, these hadeeths must be surprising to most. This concept is like a puzzle and and further hadith mentions that Mahdi will come in an unclear matter. This is supported by a hadith from Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)

Mufadel son of Umar said to Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): "O Master, how will we know about the Mahdi and that we need to submit to him?" Imam said: "O Mufadel, he will appear with an obscurity to become more clear and then mentioning him becomes popular and his matter will manifest and he will be called by his name, nickname and lineage.
He will be mentioned a lot of times from the mouths of the truthful ones, the misguided ones, those who agree with him, and those who opposed. So the proof will be enforced by knowing him, this is because we've mentioned him and gave evidence about him, clarified his lineage, name, and nickname."

Mukhtasar Basaer Darajat p.180

Sorry for the wall of text :)

42 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

1. I've been told that 'martur Zayd's' descendent is Mansoor Yamani who gets defeated by Al Sufyani. Not the same Yamani mentioned in Imam al Baqr's (عليه السلام) narrations.

Salam it's wrong Mansoor is other title of Yemani that will defeat Sufyani (la) that also said he is "broker of his eye" that means will put Sufyani (la) in serious hardship

45 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Mahdi who has a father comes after him and that this father is a Imam, executor, scholar and this father that is an Imam, executor, scholar is none other that Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan All Askari Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). The qualities of Imam, executor and scholar is also used for Al-Hussein (عليه السلام) and Imam al Husseins father which is Imam Zain al Abadeen (عليه السلام) and they are qualities of all the Imams. Heres the narration: Sulaim Ibn Qais from Salman AlMuhammady from the Messenger of Allah pbuhap in a long narration:And then he hit his hand on AlHussain (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and said:"O Salman, Mahdi of my nation that will spread the Earth with justice and tranquility after it has been filled with oppression and tyranny is from this son. Imam son of Imam, scholar son of scholar, executor son of executor, his father that comes after him is an Imam,executor ,scholar . He said: I said: O Prophet of Allah, the Mahdi is better or his father?He said: His father is better than him. The first one has like all their reward because Allah guided them through him" sulaim bin qais 429

it's completely verified that Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) will back in Raj'a to take caliphate from Imam Mahdi (aj) & Imam Mahdi (aj) will verify him as his successor that he is the father of all 9 Imams & is better than all of them.

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

that also said he is "broker of his eye" that means will put Sufyani (la) in serious hardship

fixing my statement " breaker of his eye"  that in word means a person that his eyelids are near to  each other Ù�تÛ�جÙ� تصÙ�Û�رÛ� براÛ� Ú�Ø´Ù� Ø®Ù�ار (but for a man) but in definition is a person that had great position but lose it that some persons say it was Abdullah saleh that physical his eye become like this in raid to his ofice & then lost his position & killed that Allamah Korani says such person is someone that is ally of sufyani (la) that emerges before Yamani but will fall shortly

other reasearcher Sheikh Saqir says that this person is seperate from Yemani & Sufyani that emerge before Yemani that will Yemen for a short period 

[30]   ذُکِرَ عِنْدَ أَبِی عَبْدِ اللَّهِ السُّفْیَانِیُّ فَقَالَ أَنَّی یَخْرُجُ ذَلِکَ وَ لَمَّا یَخْرُجْ کَاسِرُ عَیْنَیْهِ بِصَنْعَاءَ. 

in presence of Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) , talked about Sufyany, and Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) said: "Where and how Sufyany emerged, that 'Kassir Ayniyah' has not yet emerged from Sanaa, Yemen."[30]

. نعمانی، الغیبة، ص 277. مجلسی، بحارالانوار، ج 52، ص 277

Noumani , Al-ghaybah , p 277   bihar al Anwar v 52 p 277

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/806229/حدیث-خروج-کاسر-العین-در-صنعاء-یمن-حدیث-بشارت-آمیز-در-عصر-ظهور

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam it's wrong Mansoor is other title of Yemani that will defeat Sufyani (la) that also said he is "broker of his eye" that means will put Sufyani (la) in serious hardship

it's completely verified that Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) will back in Raj'a to take caliphate from Imam Mahdi (aj) & Imam Mahdi (aj) will verify him as his successor that he is the father of all 9 Imams & is better than all of them.

Can you give me the reference that the Yamani is from Zayd. I'm curious.

1. Also, there is a hadith where the sufyani will defeat Mansoor al Yamani. The Mansour al Yamani does not defeat al Sufyani. 

Hadeeth#621 Reported from Sa'eed Abu Uthman from Jaaber from Abi Jaafar (عليه السلام) (Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام)): If the Sufyani appeared to the Abqa, and Mansoor Al-Yamani. The Turks and the Romans emerged then the Sufyani defeats them. According to Book of Malaahem Wal Fitan By Na'eem Ibn Hamad.

That's very interesting @Ashvazdanghe. The person with the "'Kassir Ayniyah' has not yet emerged from Sanaa, Yemen."" according to Imam Ja'far al Sadiq (عليه السلام) could be Abdullah Saleh because he was born and killed in Sanaa', Yemen and he is an Ex-President which mean that because he had high power and then lost it all and he also could have been injured in the eye that raid because he was in a bomb blast according to news reports.

Ahmed al Hassan (عليه السلام) says that he is the Yamani that is mentioned by Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام) in these ahadith.

According to Al Mahdi and muntather al maw'ood door #2/ Page 207. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a took the hand of Al Abbas and the hand of Ali (عليه السلام) and Said: There shall be a man from the offspring of this man (Abbas) who shall fill the Earth with injustice and tyranny and there shall be from this man (Ali) who shall spread the Earth with justice and tranquillity so if you see this happening, on you is to go with the man who is a yamani for he shall come from the east and he is the one with the banner of the Mahdi" .

In the book Mutakhab Al-Answer Al Muthee'a pg 343. Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"There is no banner more guided than the banner of the Yamani"

Imam al Baqr (عليه السلام) "Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a treasure for taliqan, it is not gold neither silver,12,000 from khurasan, their flags Ahmed, Ahmed"

Imam AlBaqer (عليه السلام). said:"If the Yamani emerged stand up to him for his banner is the banner of guidance....whoever turns away from him is from the people of hell because he calls to the truth and to a path that is straight"

"Where is the man of the day of the Opening and the spreader of the guided banner?"-Dua Nudba

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

2. You are correct. Imam Hussein (عليه السلام) will be ruling the world but this is after the 12 Mahdi's. Because according to the book Misbah al mutajahed by sheikh al Tusi (A classical scholar of shi'a sect) on page 572, under the chapter of sha'ban, under the headline under the actions done during the month of sha'ban it says.

On the 3rd day of sha'ban Imam al Hussein ibn Ali (عليه السلام) was born and it has been reported from al qasim son of ala' al hamadani, who was the deputy of Abi Muhammad (Imam Hassan al Askari (عليه السلام)): "Our master al Hussein (عليه السلام) was born on a Thursday, the 3rd day of sha'ban so fast it and recite this du'a "Oh Allah, I beseech on the name of the one born on this day, promised with martydorm before the beginning of his lifetime and before his birth, the heavens and all their inhabitants wept for him and so did the Earth and those living on it, before his feat stepped on it, the mourned slained one, the master of the family of Prophethood (عليه السلام), the one who shall be backed with victory on the day of return, the one whom has been rewarded the favor of the Imams being from his offspring as recompense of his being slain, the one rewarded the favour of the soil of his grave carrying cure, the one awared the favour that he will be triumphing when he will be returned and the Prophets successors from his offspring after their qai'm riser and his occultation.

This hadith contains a du'a which tells us that the Qai'm will have successors that are from the offspring of Imam Al-Hussein, not Al-Hussein (عليه السلام)

Another hadith in the usool asitat ashar which a book of 16 narrators on page 266 and the hadeeth is on page 267, hadaeeth 282 of usool asitat ashar and hadeeth 55 of the narrators book.

'Someone was asking Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) about the Imams that came after the Prophet Mohammed, so he (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) kept on answering him until he came to a position to which he (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) said: "I mentioned this so that you can be among the witnesses for Allah  on this Earth, from us after the Messengers are 7 Imams who are successors of which it is oobligatory to obey them, the 7th one among them is the riser (qa'im). Allah is exalted and wise he puts ahead whom he wills and he puts behind who he wills and Allah is exalted and wise. After the qa'im, there will be 11 Mahdi's from the children of Hussein (عليه السلام)".

Very Important Notice: the 7th one from Imam al Sadiq who is the qa'im is not Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) according to this hadith. It is someone after him and Ahmed al Hassan says this is him, according to the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a. 

From page 34 of the book besharat al Islam:alamat dhahoor sahab al zaman from the book uqd and durur.

Messenger (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a has said "Three will be killed, all of them are sons of a Vice grant and then it will not belong to any one of themBlack banners shall be raised from the east and they, so they will fight them with a fighting that no group has ever fought before. So then he mentioned a young man and he said: "If you seen him, pledge allegiance to him. For he is the successor/vicegerent of the Mahdi". Hadith reliability: Sahih by the condition of Bukhari and Muslim

So who is this young man that will be a successor to the Mahdi (عليه السلام)? The evidences leads it to being Ahmed mentioned in the Will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). as he is mentioned to be the first Mahdi who will succeed Imam Mohammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) by the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Another hadith, in the book ghaybat al tusi on page 478, Hadith # 504,

It is reported from Mohammed son Abdullah, Son of Ja'far al Himyari from his father, Mohammed Ibn Abdul Hammed and Muhammed Ibn Eesa. Reported from Muhammed Ibn Al futhayl, From Abi Hamza from Abi Abdullah (Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام)) from a long hadeeth: "Oh Aba hamza, from us, after the qa'im, are 11 Mahdi's from the children of Al Hussein (عليه السلام)".

This above hadith confirms that the word qa'im can refer to a person who Is the son of Imam al Mahdi (7th form Imam al Sadiq (عليه السلام) because the 6th is Imam Muhammed Ibn Al Hassan Al Mahdi (عليه السلام)

Further, in the book sharh al akhbar fe fatha'el al a'imah al athar by al qadhi abi hanifatil al nu'mani son of Muhammed al tamimi al maghribi. Volume 2. Part 5 of the book.

Before hadith 411 the author says the following on page 42: "And what can be more clearly explained from what has been mentioned about him from the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a, in that he mentioned the Mahdi (عليه السلام) and what Allah a.j will facilitate(make easier) in terms of the good things and the conquest/opening through his hands (Mahdi (عليه السلام))"

So what was said to the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a: Oh Messenger of Allah, all that Allah will gather for him (Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام))? 

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a replied: Yes, and what hasn't happened during his lifetime and days, will happen in the days of the Imams after him from his offspring.

So Imam Mohammed Ibn al Hassan (عليه السلام) will have offspring which will rule after his death.

There are many more ahadith but this is sufficient for now Insha'Allah 

Edited by aaljibar

Also, there is also a hadith which says that the Yamani will fight the Sufyani and that he is the successor of Imam al Mahdi which is proof that the Yamani is a successor of Imam al Mahdi (عليه السلام). According to Sharh Ahqaq AlHaq section 29 P.62 "And against the sufyani from the people of the east, a successor of Al Mahdi and he shall defeat the Sufyani in Sham (Syria). " And In the footnotes, Sheikh Al Tabarasi states that there is no description that the yemeni comes from Yemen. 

This means the Yemeni DOES NOT come Yemen Because the Yemen is south of Medina/Mecca and this he comes from the east and there are other narrations that the Yamani shall come from the east and there is a video of Sheikh Sagheer saying he believes that the emergence of Yamani is from Basrah  There is no narrations that say that the yamani comes from the south. This idea that the Yamani comes from Yemen in invalid and has wrongly been transmitted among the people by scholars.

Edited by aaljibar