Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

How authentic is the the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)?

Rate this topic

4 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Have you done meaningful research to call it a lie?

no need to research for a truth which u know, doubting your belief is weakness itself says Imam Ali (عليه السلام) 

1 hour ago, aaljibar said:

Everything I claimed had a reference.

What about you about this claim?

I have references too ,he & Al-Baghdadi both were baathi spies inside Shia & Sunnis that joined to CIA after invading Iraq by United States that they joined to CIA that CIA & Mossad used them to astray Shias & Sunnis but Al-Hasan exposed by Shia scholars & reaserchers in field of Imam Mahdi (aj)

Just now, Flying_Eagle said:

no need to research for a truth which u know, doubting your belief is weakness itself says Imam Ali (عليه السلام) 

So if an ISIS member doubts in his belief then he is experiencing weakness?

Just now, Ashvazdanghe said:

I have references too ,he & Al-Baghdadi both were baathi spies inside Shia & Sunnis that joined to CIA after invading Iraq by United States that they joined to CIA that CIA & Mossad used them to astray Shias & Sunnis but Al-Hasan exposed by Shia scholars & reaserchers in field of Imam Mahdi (aj)

Bring forth the references for we are all students of truth and realities for the sake of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

Just now, aaljibar said:

Let's say we got his DNA for you. How do we then know he's related to Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))?

We have hadeeths that Imam Al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) has children.

How do you know ?

1. If this hadith is good chain of narrators ?

2. If one of all Sadiq chain of narrators got insane in his life where there is no control over thoughts and even one questions his beliefs

3. If one of the person who told the hadith is Sadiq heard from a person who became kaffir but the compiler did not know ?

There are plenty of hadith which speak that Imam Mehdi (عليه السلام) lives in island, desert, village and so on....some hadith say he is hidden, some say a village know him

Have to be cautious, this is not fantasy it is religion. 

5 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Let's say we got his DNA for you. How do we then know he's related to Imam al Mahdi ((عليه السلام))?

And according to Islamic Jurisprudence, the claimant has to supply the proof. Ask Ahmed al Hasan, how would he prove his DNA depicts he from the progeny of Imam al Mehdi (عليه السلام) ?

40 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

And according to Islamic Jurisprudence, the claimant has to supply the proof. Ask Ahmed al Hasan, how would he prove his DNA depicts he from the progeny of Imam al Mehdi (عليه السلام) ?

Why must he provide his DNA? Will Imam al Mahdi provide his DNA?. Imam al Sadiq ((عليه السلام)) says of recognising a person from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) proof is that he must be mentioned in divine text, his divine knowledge and calling towards the supremacy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

As for Ahlul Bayt pbut Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: Do not follow a man at all until you see a man from the children of Hussain, with him is the Will of the Prophet of Allah, his banner and weapon Bihar Al Anwar.

Abi Yafoor asked Imam Al Ridha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): Is the weapon separated from knowledge? He(Imam) said: No. Kafi volume 1 page 238

Edited by aaljibar

6 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

Why must he provide his DNA? Will Imam al Mahdi provide his DNA?. They say that the rules of recognising a person from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) proof is that he must be mentioned in divine text, his knowledge and calling towards the supremacy of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

hahaha, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says in Qur'an, we send Prophets with authority......Authority is degree of Prophets and Imams that is they have blameless character like our Prophet was termed as Sadiq and Ameen but Ahmed al Hasan is not proved such among his people and also Prophets and Imams had knowledge which is mentioned in Qur'an that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) choose Hazrat Talut (عليه السلام) for his Knowledge, Which Maraja or scientist has Ahmed al Hasan defeated while our Prophets and Imams defeated many preachers, Alims and scientists.

if he want responsibility, he have to prove his credentials. 

Edited by Flying_Eagle

I mean no offense by this, but this reminds of that Russian cat named Vissario who says he is Isa (PB)

Description from Wikipedia,

"Vissarion claims to be a reincarnated Christ. He teaches reincarnation, vegetarianism, and apocalypse. On 18 August 1990, when he was 29, Vissarion claims that he had a revelation that he was the reincarnation of Christ. He first spoke publicly in Minusinsk on 18 August 1991. He founded the "Church of the Last Testament" (Церковь Последнего Завета Tserkov Poslednego Zaveta), also known as "Community of Unified Faith"."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vissarion?wprov=sfla1

1 minute ago, funklebits said:

I mean no offense by this, but this reminds of that Russian cat named Vissario who says he is Isa (PB)

"Vissarion claims to be a reincarnated Christ. He teaches reincarnation, vegetarianism, and apocalypse. On 18 August 1990, when he was 29, Vissarion claims that he had a revelation that he was the reincarnation of Christ. He first spoke publicly in Minusinsk on 18 August 1991. He founded the "Church of the Last Testament" (Церковь Последнего Завета Tserkov Poslednego Zaveta), also known as "Community of Unified Faith"."

yeh another miraculous person born out of himself 

23 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

hahaha, Allah (عزّ وجلّ) says in Qur'an, we send Prophets with authority......Authority is degree of Prophets and Imams that is they have blameless character like our Prophet was termed as Sadiq and Ameen but Ahmed al Hasan is not proved such among his people and also Prophets and Imams had knowledge which is mentioned in Qur'an that Allah (عزّ وجلّ) choose Hazrat Talut (عليه السلام) for his Knowledge, Which Maraja or scientist has Ahmed al Hasan defeated while our Prophets and Imams defeated many preachers, Alims and scientists.

1. He is described as having the akhlaq of Muhammed and his Ahlul Bayt. Watch the below video.

2. Also, It is said Ahmed al Hassan has challenged Marja's for debates. According ti Ahmed al Hassan himself in Volume 2 of his book the righteous servant he has said: "Who call themselves ayaat and maraje, they ran away from facing me and debating me live. I was in Najaf I Hay Al Naser and my door was open, at night and day.." Volume 2 The righteous servant.

3. Imam Al Saadiq (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said: Do not follow a man at all until you see a man from the children of Hussain, with him is the Will of the Prophet of Allah, his banner and weapon Bihar Al Anwar. Abi Yafoor asked Imam Al Ridha (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): Is the weapon separated from knowledge? He(Imam) said: No. Kafi volume 1 page 238

Edited by aaljibar

6 minutes ago, funklebits said:

Why would you believe this is the same thing.

Just now, aaljibar said:

Why would you believe this is the same thing.

My apologies if I offended, it truly wasn't my goal,

To be honest I don't know really anything about the Gent you mentioned as your thread was what made me aware of him. However, it did remind of me another person who is making similar claims in Russia. It was just an interesting coincidence I thought I would share.

Sorry if I derailed the conversation or gave offense

2 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

@aaljibar

Yeah, Wikipedia says he learned from Hawza Ilmiya and now he says that he is Imam and like Imams he did not learn from anyone. good akhlaq

You believe everything on wikipedia? You do realise I can change anything I want on that page right now..

That part which said he was learning in the howza is unverified with no reference.

2 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

You believe everything on wikipedia? You do realise I can change anything I want on that page right now..

That part which said he was learning in the howza is unverified with no reference.

Ok if you find him ask him to pray for my death and verify that whether he is real or fake, I am voluntarily give up my life for truth. good luck man :clap:

Edited by Flying_Eagle

2 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

It is said that if you hit a wall you would break your head, 

and if you hit your had with obstinate person, you will obviously get headache 

:hahaha::hahaha:

Habibi Allah guide us :)

1 minute ago, aaljibar said:

He was a Ba'athi spy that went to hawza for spying matyr Sadr that his reports leads to martyring him & his records available in Hawza as a student

1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

He was a Ba'athi spy that went to hawza for spying matyr Sadr that his reports leads to martyring him & his records available in Hawza as a student

Habibi if you want to guide me then substantiate your claims. 

8 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

I see I have been seeing ur post from old days, u have been stuck on this topic for almost centuries I think you wont be convinced by any means. 

You mean my posts from yesterday?

6 hours ago, funklebits said:

My apologies if I offended, it truly wasn't my goal,

To be honest I don't know really anything about the Gent you mentioned as your thread was what made me aware of him. However, it did remind of me another person who is making similar claims in Russia. It was just an interesting coincidence I thought I would share.

Sorry if I derailed the conversation or gave offense

No it is all good. Allah reward you.

Just now, Flying_Eagle said:

no perhaps few years back :furious:

I made my chat account last year didn't post anything about it last year

28 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

No you can't. Without references your edits won't even get as far as the front door, and even when they do, they are assessed by Wikipedia staff. The belief that anyone can add anything they want to Wikipedia is a myth.

An interesting fact for you, the capital city of Bosnia, Sarajevo, has a bridge where people put love locks on the rails. The reason the world doesn't know that Sarajevo has a bridge with loads of love locks on the rails is because Wikipedia didn't allow my addition of the page to stand. Poor world.

3 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

No you can't. Without references your edits won't even get as far as the front door, and even when they do, they are assessed by Wikipedia staff. The belief that anyone can add anything they want to Wikipedia is a myth.

An interesting fact for you, the capital city of Bosnia, Sarajevo, has a bridge where people put love locks on the rails. The reason the world doesn't know that Sarajevo has a bridge with loads of love locks on the rails is because Wikipedia didn't allow my addition of the page to stand. Poor world.

Nice fact.

That wiki page is composed of references where 70% are from news articles and we both know how scholarly news articles are.

Just now, aaljibar said:

Nice fact.

That wiki page is composed of references where 70% are from news articles and we both know how scholarly news articles are.

Fair enough, but there must be people who are scholars that have the research to add, it isn't like they would be named if they did. It just doesn't add up to me. 

4 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Habibi if you want to guide me then substantiate your claims. 

People like you never gave up from their false claims & I don't waste my time on you ,if I was a moderator or admin would be ban you for spreading falshood , the fake Yamani case closed & you are crying on a grave without body inside it (an Iranian quote for useless job) after 5 pages.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

People like you never gave up from their false claims & I don't waste my time on you ,if I was a moderator or admin would be ban you for spreading falshood , the fake Yamani case closed & you are crying on a grave without body inside it (an Iranian quote for useless job) after 5 pages.

@Ashvazdanghe Subhanallah, all I'm asking you is to provide references for whatever you're saying about Ahmed. Be academic, you expect me to believe un-referenced claims?

Would you believe me if I made a claim about someone you know personally. The first thing you'd tell me, how do you know?

My hujjah to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is evidence, not un-referenced claims. Everything I've mentioned has references. I don't want to spread falsehood, I am far from that.

Edited by aaljibar