Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
aaljibar

How authentic is the the will of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)?

Rate this topic

I realise that making a will is obligatory on all Muslims according to the qur'anic verse. كُتِبَ عَلَيۡكُمۡ اِذَا حَضَرَ اَحَدَكُمُ الۡمَوۡتُ اِنۡ تَرَكَ خَيۡرَا  ۖۚ اۨلۡوَصِيَّةُ لِلۡوَالِدَيۡنِ وَالۡاَقۡرَبِيۡنَ بِالۡمَعۡرُوۡفِۚ حَقًّا عَلَى الۡمُتَّقِيۡنَؕ‏  

(2:180) It is decreed that when death approaches, those of you who leave behind property shall bequeath equitably to parents and kinsmen. This is an obligation on the God-fearing.182

There is a person named Ahmed Al Hassan who has used the will that to claim he is the mentioned one, a messenger of Imam al Mahdi. He has written books and there are numerous proofs for him. Now, the blessed Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said about this will according to the narrations that "This will never lead you astray". This basically means that who ever claims to be mentioned in the will must be truthful. If Ahmed al Hassan is not truthful then the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) would be wrong (I seek refuge in Allah).

So how authentic is the will?

800px-Prophets_Will_BBS.jpg

Edited by aaljibar

He did not write a will. According to Al-Islam.org and the consensus of other schools he did not write a will.

Allah's Prophet is not wrong, and this Ahmed Al Hassan is a fraud and liar.

There are massive errors being accepted in hadith (particularly Al-Bukhari), our Prophet, peace and blessings upon him and his family, could not predict the future. Allah Himself told him to tell the people that he couldn't (7:188 and 46:9 for reference). So this matter of him predicting there would be 12 Imams and their names, it cannot be true.

Therefore this will it has been made by someone for a reason, I would imagine to strengthen the legitimacy of the Imams, which, I don't believe needed doing in such way, they are, in my view better than the caliphs that opposed them. Now of course if this Ahmed Al Hassan conveniently says that the messenger of Allah said this will will not lead you astray, nobody will argue with him. It's all very convenient I think. I hear that he is a Mahdi claimant, oh the irony.

I say again, I respect the Imams and their entitlement to lead the people, but just like the Sunni literature I used to follow, fraudulent things will be written and whoever is at fault of that fraud will say on a side note, it is authentic, anyone who rejects it will be a so and so etc. I was listening to a lecture, some of the people who transmitted the incomplete book by Al-Bukhari were Khawarij, and they literally said "if we wanted something, we would make up a hadith to get it." 

Edited by aaaz1618

23 minutes ago, Raheel Yunus said:

@aaaz1618 bhai,

Assalamalaikum,

This is a new information for me. Please tell me where in Qur'an it is said.

Walaikum salam. You're correct. May Allah forgive me for my error in recalling things. The rest of what I said still stands.

2 hours ago, aaaz1618 said:

He did not write a will. According to Al-Islam.org and the consensus of other schools he did not write a will.

Allah's Prophet is not wrong, and this Ahmed Al Hassan is a fraud and liar.

There are massive errors being accepted in hadith (particularly Al-Bukhari), our Prophet, peace and blessings upon him and his family, could not predict the future. Allah Himself told him to tell the people that he couldn't (7:188 and 46:9 for reference). So this matter of him predicting there would be 12 Imams and their names, it cannot be true.

Therefore this will it has been made by someone for a reason, I would imagine to strengthen the legitimacy of the Imams, which, I don't believe needed doing in such way, they are, in my view better than the caliphs that opposed them. Now of course if this Ahmed Al Hassan conveniently says that the messenger of Allah said this will will not lead you astray, nobody will argue with him. It's all very convenient I think. I hear that he is a Mahdi claimant, oh the irony.

I say again, I respect the Imams and their entitlement to lead the people, but just like the Sunni literature I used to follow, fraudulent things will be written and whoever is at fault of that fraud will say on a side note, it is authentic, anyone who rejects it will be a so and so etc. I was listening to a lecture, some of the people who transmitted the incomplete book by Al-Bukhari were Khawarij, and they literally said "if we wanted something, we would make up a hadith to get it." 

Asalamu alaykum Aaz16816,

1. According to Al Bukhari, Volume 1, Pg 22. On his death, the blessed Prophet asked for writing material so some could write something that "never lead you astray" like a will and then Umar said "The Prophet is delirious/hallucinating" and then said "the book of Allah is sufficient for us". And then the Prophet got angry and told everyone to leave. And then called Ali ((عليه السلام)) back with a few companions and apparently this will was written by Ali ((عليه السلام)) shortly afterwards on the night of the Prophets ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a) death. According to, Ghaybat al Tusi, pg 174. http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/1335_الغيبة-الشيخ-الطوسي-ج-١/الصفحة_174?fbclid=IwAR1gEmpuPSfs3zfKApp4ftk0XwUU14LAp2z2RVXRaSB_GAt-1C2ow-ohk_0#top

2. Predictions? He's not a psychic. The Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a) know's things from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). According to verses 72:26-27, 81:24

3. Also Ahmed al Hassan was not the first one to say this will "will never lead you astray". It was the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a).

4. Where is your evidence to substantiate your claim "this will has been made by someone for a reason."

5. Of course people have tried to forge hadith in the past. It however, gives 0% evidence that this hadith is forged.

6. He is absolutely not an Imam Mohammed Ibn Al-Hassan Al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) claimant. He is one of the 12 Mahdi's claimant, as according to the will.

7. The authenticity of this Will is mentioned as Mutawatir by sheikh al tusi, which the strongest authenticity of hadith that I know of. According to ghaybat al tusi, pg 180. http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/1335_الغيبة-الشيخ-الطوسي-ج-١/الصفحة_0?pageno=180&fbclid=IwAR25VtmpM8GywB_tD2foAAi9xcVGwF-txakGOwbhdlc_-IygA3RoqQ69GFU#top. I just needed more people to confirm they agree to this hadeeth and if they have opposing views to the authenticity.

7. What makes you so sure Ahmed al Hassan is a fraud, have you done hours or days of research or reading?

Edited by aaljibar

10 hours ago, aaljibar said:

1. The Prophet asked for pen and paper and then said that it "would never lead you astray" like a will and then Umar said "The Prophet is delirious" and then said "the book of Allah is sufficient for us". And then the Prophet got angry and told everyone to leave. And then called Ali ((عليه السلام)) back with a few companions and apparently this will was written by Ali ((عليه السلام)) shortly afterwards

2. Predictions? He's not a psychic habibi. He know's things from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). So that point is gone.

3. Also Ahmed al Hassan was not the first one to say this will "will never lead you astray". According to narrations, Sunni & shi'a, it was the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a).

4. You said this hadeeth was made by someone for a reason. Where is your evidence for this? Or is it just a empty claim.

5. Of course people will try to forge hadith, it does not prove this hadith is forged. It is even called mutawatir in ghaybat al tusi pg.180 

6. He is not an Imam Mohammed Ibn Al-Hassan Al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) claimant. He is one of the 12 Mahdi's claimant, as according to the will.

7. The authenticity is mentioned as mutawatir by sheikh al tusi (the strongest authenticty) http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/1335_الغيبة-الشيخ-الطوسي-ج-١/الصفحة_0?pageno=180&fbclid=IwAR25VtmpM8GywB_tD2foAAi9xcVGwF-txakGOwbhdlc_-IygA3RoqQ69GFU#top. I just need people to confirm they agree to this and if they have opposing views to the authenticity.

7. What makes you so sure Ahmed al Hassan is a fraud, have you done hours or days of research or reading?

It's the man's responsibility to prove himself in this case than others wasting their time.

When someone tells you something that is very convenient to you, you ought to inspect their motives.

32 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

1. The Prophet asked for pen and paper and then said that it "would never lead you astray" like a will and then Umar said "The Prophet is delirious" and then said "the book of Allah is sufficient for us". And then the Prophet got angry and told everyone to leave. And then called Ali ((عليه السلام)) back with a few companions and apparently this will was written by Ali ((عليه السلام)) shortly afterwards

2. Predictions? He's not a psychic habibi. He know's things from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). So that point is gone.

4. You said this hadeeth was made by someone for a reason. Where is your evidence for this? Or is it just a empty claim. 

6. He is not an Imam Mohammed Ibn Al-Hassan Al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) claimant. He is one of the 12 Mahdi's claimant, as according to the will.

1. Apparently.

2. In 46:9... Does he know or doesn't he, it is one or the other. 

4. Well, the whole point is someone used this hadith to legitimise their claim. No? Do you agree or disagree that there are many hadith that were made for a reason without being the words of the Prophet, peace and blessings upon him and his family? 

6,7. I am sure you read this thread, and I don't want to insult anybody by assuming they haven't. There is enough resources online to suggest he is one. Even the moderator on here at the time said he is a fake Mahdi claimant, who am I to argue? I certainly don't want to waste further time spending days reading. 

15 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

1. Apparently.

2. In 46:9... Does he know or doesn't he, it is one or the other. 

4. Well, the whole point is someone used this hadith to legitimise their claim. No? Do you agree or disagree that there are many hadith that were made for a reason without being the words of the Prophet, peace and blessings upon him and his family? 

6,7. I am sure you read this thread, and I don't want to insult anybody by assuming they haven't. There is enough resources online to suggest he is one. Even the moderator on here at the time said he is a fake Mahdi claimant, who am I to argue? I certainly don't want to waste further time spending days reading. 

1. Sorry for saying 'apparently :). Here is the reference for the incident. Ghaybat al Tusi, pg 174. http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/1335_الغيبة-الشيخ-الطوسي-ج-١/الصفحة_174?fbclid=IwAR1gEmpuPSfs3zfKApp4ftk0XwUU14LAp2z2RVXRaSB_GAt-1C2ow-ohk_0#top.

2. Verses  2:26-27, 81:24. (Just check out my edited post, contains more references for other things.)

3. Just because a moderator says he is a fraud does not mean Ahmed is a fraud. A moderator has no authority in these matters.

4. yes I agree many hadeeths have been forged. However, if it proves to be authentic (which if you check my past edited post you will see). Then Ahmed is truthful other wise (I seek refuge) The Prophet would be lying.

4. What specifically in that thread 'Who Is Ahmed Al Hasan' proves he that he is not who he claims?

5. Brother, I urge you, and everyone else to research. The more you read about this the more shocked you get. This is not a waste of time. Don't leave your akhirah on a the shoulders of a scholar because, in reality, no one told you to follow him.

Edited by aaljibar

BTW I say "apparently", because that is just what is written in ahadeeth. Because personally, I didn't see these events happen myself, as no one else here lol.

37 minutes ago, Aragaia said:

It's the man's responsibility to prove himself in this case than others wasting their time.

When someone tells you something that is very convenient to you, you ought to inspect their motives.

In reality, the Qai'm (riser) will be trying to prove himself to you. According to Imam al Baqr in Gaibat Al Numani page 335

Malek Al Juhani said to Imam Al Baqr (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): We describe the rightful owner with a description that isn't with anybody from among the people.
So Imam al Baqr ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said: No by Allah, it will not be that at all until he himself proves it to you through it and calls you to it.

Edited by aaljibar

10 hours ago, aaljibar said:

. He is absolutely not an Imam Mohammed Ibn Al-Hassan Al Mahdi ((عليه السلام)) claimant. He is one of the 12 Mahdi's claimant, as according to the will

He is Dajjal of Basra ,he started his claim from Basra & there is narration from Imam Ali (عليه السلام) that he is first of all Dajjals 

9 hours ago, aaljibar said:

Hasan' proves he that he is not who he claims?

5. Brother, I urge you, and everyone else to research. The more you read about this the more shocked you get. This is not a waste of time. Don't leave your akhirah on a the shoulders of a scholar because, in reality, no one told you to follow hIm.

9 hours ago, aaljibar said:

BTW I say "apparently", because that is just what is written in ahadeeth. Because personally, I didn't see these events happen myself, as no one else here lol.

You delusioned by your wrong understanding

19 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

In reality, the Qai'm (riser) will be trying to prove himself to you. According to Imam al Baqr in Gaibat Al Numani page 335

Malek Al Juhani said to Imam Al Baqr (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم): We describe the rightful owner with a description that isn't with anybody from among the people.
So Imam al Baqr ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) said: No by Allah, it will not be that at all until he himself proves it to you through it and calls you to it.

We have strong Hadith from Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) that when Imam Mahdi (aj) reappeares his claim is clear as sun in clear sky of noon & he doesn't need to prove himself 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

38 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

He is Dajjal of Basra ,he started his claim from Basra & there is narration from Imam Ali (عليه السلام) that he is first of all Dajjals 

You delusioned by your wrong understanding

1. The hadeeth of Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) says: "And a Dajaal will emerge from the Tigris River (Dijlat) of Al Basrah, and he is not from me and he is the first of the dajaleen all of them". Reference: Malaham wal fitan by Ibn Taqoos Pg 249 Ch 37. Hadeeth 362). If you are familiar with the map of Iraq, Basrah does not have the Tigris river (Dijlah), It belongs to the governate of Maysan. So Imam Ali was referring to The Dijlah of Basrah as it was nearby Maysan. This is supported by another hadeeth by Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) which says: "And then the emergence of the guided Mahdi (The ansars refer to Ahmed al Hasan) that will take the banner from the hand of Jesus son of Mary and then the Dajjal shall appear from Mesaan around Basra". This hadith is found in found in the same book Malahem Wal Fitan Sayed ibn Tawoos but on p.134. And do you want to know who the actual dajaal is? The infamous Abu Abdullah al Qahtani a.k.a Haydar Imshatat who impersonated Ahmed al Hasan a few years ago appeared and he lived in Maysan according to the biography of Haydar Imshatat's website

Edited by aaljibar

6 minutes ago, aaljibar said:

And do you want to know who the actual dajaal is? The infamous Abu Abdullah al Qahtani a.k.a Haydar Imshatat who impersonated Ahmed al Hasan a few years ago appeared and he lived in Maysan according to the biography of Haydar Imshatat's website

Both of them were ally of each other but in process Ahmad Al Hasan bipassed him & seperated from him but both of them have same origin & both of them are Dajjals but Al Hasan became more famous than Imshatat that his claim was restricted to his area but Al Hasan claimed it internationally