Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Lunarious

In honor of Allah with respect to the administrators

Rate this topic

Feel free to edit or replace this post. I'll object if we are completely off track, and I've seen how wise the moderators are ^_^

Hi.

I am currently not Muslim, I do remember actually why I was banned by Basim. I think it was unfair. I am not your flesh, but I am your soul as I would call it. I have an important post I want to post here with Muslims because I feel affinity to them. Here:

About RGB. Why are traffic light red? Because red is visible at distance "physically". This is true and also a distraction. A word of truth wherein falsehood is wanted - Imam Ali and also Red is like we say in Norway: "Herlig herlig, men farlig farlig". Which means: "Wonderful wonderful, but dangerous dangerous". I am Red because I am Fire. Fire Temperament. A Believer (مومن) and I'm not a Prophet or God (6:93), I fear Allahs anger, otherwise I worship him because he is worth it, not out of desire to Heaven or anything. I can't say about fear of hell, because I'm except from this belief according to 2:23-24

Heartman Personality Profile, related.

The 3 root RGB colors are 
1. Red 
2. Green 
3. Blue

1. Red is Believer. O2 Blood.
2. Green is Muslim. Plants.
3. Blue is dead. CO2 blood.

Red -> Blue = Purple. Purple is a noble color.
Red Jihadi -> Green Submission (to Allah) = Yellow. Yellow is dead dry plants (not green) 87:4-5.

No one can fake red, blood. Although we can act. But who can cut himself? Only red.

Edited by ShiaChat Mod

I'm not going to discuss the obvious nonsense, but RGB are not the root colours. The color wheel is a construct, as well as the synthesis of color in the RGB triad in digital environments (because that is what a pixel is made of, of three color bands - Red, green and blue).

Naturally speaking, our eye has receptors for (bright) oranges, greens, and (dark) blues/violets.

How can our eyes be made in one way which contradicts the Digital Triad? The digital triad in my understanding is a discovery not a construct or invention. I've studied electronic, and Graphic Design, computers generally (but I've been degenerated by the government).

I just know that our eyes do have the Red, Green, Blue cones which are responsible for colour vision... 

human-eye-scheme-retinal-rod-and-cones.jpg

1 hour ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

CMYK is a more natural phenomenon, make something out of that.

Stop being passive agressive or rude. Either way you are a [Edited Out]. And your words are nonsense, I know that. Because like Ali points out RGB is for recieving visual color input, like screens. CMYK is for emitting, like printing.