Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

I believe it is because of Eid ul fitr vacation. Businessmen and wealthy arabs go crazy.

It's partly similar to what happens in Xmas (at least here in Spain). A lot of people spend lots of money in presents, food, clothing, etc.

Edited by Bakir

11 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

@Hameedeh @notme @Laayla

Is there such a thing as post-Ramadan insanity?

just checking.

I didn't know you have crazy rich daughters-in-law. :blush:

8 minutes ago, LeftCoastMom said:

^ @Bakir Don't you think one Arab is enough? Or are they like potato chips? You can't have just one?

It depends on whether he/she cooks or not lol. Does your SIL enjoy cooking Arab food? Hahah if he does, I hope he brought you some nice dishes lol. Otherwise, one Arab is enough xD!

^ When he has time, he is pretty good at cooking Arabic food. His mom taught him. I finally found out what a falafel was. But the chances on an Arab daughter-in-law grow thin. Another of my sons just announced his engagement...to another native, though. Lol.

1 hour ago, LeftCoastMom said:

^ When he has time, he is pretty good at cooking Arabic food. His mom taught him. I finally found out what a falafel was. But the chances on an Arab daughter-in-law grow thin. Another of my sons just announced his engagement...to another native, though. Lol.

Aww that's nice to hear! All the blessings to both of them :P.

Talking about food I feel like cooking something now, though I should already be sleeping. Gosh this anxiety! Lol

@Bakir Hope you got over your anxiety! Yes, thanks, we are happy for them. Starting to make plans for the wedding. They have known each other since they were children, so it's not a huge surprise. She will be a great partner for him. They plan to start a family right away. More grandkids for me!:clap:

23 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

... Unless one of my sons snags...

Snag -as a rip in clothing, or when marred, a rip out of his wallet

16 hours ago, Bakir said:

. . .she cooks or not ...

Anyone can use a microwave and open cans. So don't get marred unless you are too lazy to do this for yourself.

On 6/15/2019 at 10:28 PM, hasanhh said:

Anyone can use a microwave and open cans. So don't get marred unless you are too lazy to do this for yourself.

Man you may be the only person in ShiaChat promoting celibacy even more than myself hahah. I ask Allah to bless you with a kind and WEALTHY wife lol.