Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Bismillah,

We Twelver Shias commonly claim that the Takfiri/Salafi/Wahhabi propagandists are funded by the Saudis and their petro dollars. Do we have any proof of this?

Thanks. JazakAllah Khair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It like sun in noon in clear sky but officially they deny everything but clearly these channels like Salafi/Wahhabi mosques around the world don't run by charity or Zakat & everybody knows these mosques are funded by KSA & are receiving every type of support from it but officially these mosques are denying receiving support that these channels are same as these type of mosques.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

It like sun in noon in clear sky but officially they deny everything but clearly these channels like Salafi/Wahhabi mosques around the world don't run by charity or Zakat & everybody knows these mosques are funded by KSA & are receiving every type of support from it but officially these mosques are denying receiving support that these channels are same as these type of mosques.

Apparently there is no proof of this. However, can you name the wahabbi/salafi mosques? Or at least some of them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Twelver Shias commonly claim that the Takfiri/Salafi/Wahhabi propagandists are funded by the Saudis and their petro dollars. Do we have any proof of this? 

https://henryjacksonsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/Foreign-Funded-Islamist-Extremism-final.pdf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But of cause western media also claim that Shia mosques in the west are funded by Iran and Ahlul Bayt. Even though these mosques are actually funded locally, Iranian organizations often fund the education of their clerics. The difference is of cause that it is not the extremist ideology that comes out of Saudi-Arabia, but western media often misses that. To them Islam and Daesh is the same regardless what sect or school of thought we are talking about. Also these verbal attacks on Shia mosques is often done by extremely pro-Zionists outlets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Propaganda_of_the_Deed said:

8acb0b6e66ef6ed675552320142285e665f1a508

I can't find my old lady meme saying "Nope. Can't see my name tagged anywhere", so just go with the one I have just recently made and use your imagination:hahaha:

33g82e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The mosques in Britain are certainly funded by Saudi Arabia, why else are the bookshelves full of Qur'an translations done by Wahhabis? These mosques couldn't possibly afford the books by themselves, so Saudi Arabia gives them for free. I was so shocked I was given one for free, but now it all makes sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, aaaz1618 said:

The mosques in Britain are certainly funded by Saudi Arabia, why else are the bookshelves full of Qur'an translations done by Wahhabis? These mosques couldn't possibly afford the books by themselves, so Saudi Arabia gives them for free. I was so shocked I was given one for free, but now it all makes sense.

Whose translations? It's a good thing they're funded, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aragaia said:

Apparently there is no proof of this. However, can you name the wahabbi/salafi mosques? Or at least some of them?

We don't have such mosques in Iran but everyone at least once in other countries experienced their mosques,we have only channels in Farsi by them that broadcast their programs from KSA & London like as 'Kakemah' & 'Wesal '& 'Noor' channels that have Farsi channels in satellites & YouTube also they have channels in Aparat site that is equivalent of YouTube in Iran  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...