Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Enlightened Follower

Saudis create “Halal” Nightclub

Rate this topic

Hey, but now the United Kingdom and other governments will be off their back about the whole human-shmuman rights violations, right? They can get back to doing business with each other again... Oh wait...

Edited by aaaz1618

4 hours ago, Aragaia said:

There's nothing to joke about it. Why not address real issues?

Alcohol is used there and almost everywhere else and there is no logical reason to imagine a place where there is no alcohol is more virtuous. Nor is there reason to think a Muslim who drinks alcohol is worse than any other who doesn't. This is arrogance.

What sister @2Timeless said is pretty much on point. I don't see what virtue there is in alcohol legalization and normalization, to be honest.

16 minutes ago, Bakir said:

What sister @2Timeless said is pretty much on point. I don't see what virtue there is in alcohol legalization and normalization, to be honest.

But has this anything to do with alcohol leaglization and normalisation? Besides, because of the ban there's more drugs in the game. In Iran even the police has been known to use drugs. And most likely in other places as well. Its hypocrisy.

However, I was objecting to the choice of words, namely the word "joke", as if one wants to critisize Saudi Arabia legimitely while knowing the topic, the word "joke" should not come to their mind regardless whether they're about to attack or defend.

2 hours ago, Aragaia said:

But has this anything to do with alcohol leaglization and normalisation? Besides, because of the ban there's more drugs in the game. In Iran even the police has been known to use drugs. And most likely in other places as well. Its hypocrisy.

Prohibiting drugs isn't enough, definitely.

23 hours ago, Enlightened Follower said:

[Mod Note: Some Mods and Admins watched the video posted below. This is a disclaimer to caution you that it contains background music that is monotonous and mind-numbing, without any narration; some scenes are males and females dancing and some women do not wear hijab. If you do not want to watch the video, the following is a transcript of what is seen on the video, so that you can discuss it without watching it.]

Transcript of video:

A 'HALAL' nightclub is set to open in the Saudi city of Jeddah

Dubai and Beirut's White nightclub is opening its first branch in the Kingdom

"The Saudi market will be great, because the local community goes out a lot. Tony Habre CEO, White" Source: Arabian Business

Saudis took to Twitter to call for a #JeddahDisco

It is unclear what constitutes a 'halal' disco but it is understood it will serve non-alcoholic cocktails

The Kingdom already has an underground party scene 

In 2016 Saudi police arrested ravers in Jeddah after footage of them partying and drinking emerged

The opening of clubs is seen by some as part of Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman's attempts to modernise the country

Are Saudis ready to dance the night away?

[Mod Note: Video contains music, dancing, and women without hijab.]

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190613-halal-nightclub-set-to-open-in-Saudi-arabia/

They'll do whatever it takes to make more profit

17 hours ago, Aragaia said:

Salam , anyway it's all illegal & somehow haram in Iran but always there is people that break the law but making something that is Haram in Islam as a legal & name it Halal because of Saudi King desire  in the land that Islam rises from it is hypocrisy but KSA & it's fans always pointing Iranians as non Muslims & accusing Iranians about not following Islamic teachings but call themselves as 100% Muslims but for sake of Saudi Royal family they ignore Islamic rullling even waht is basis of their ideology & change every Haraam to Halal and every Halal to Haraam.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Aka Saudi is a few steps away from United States in the 70s......sex sex sex, oh my. The reasons nightclubs exist are not the dancing, or the music, or the drinks, nor to simply just 'socialize' :rolleyes:

�ت�ج� تص��ر� برا� �clockwork orange night club��

it's like as drinking Halal 'milk' with best drugs in it , clockwork Orange :hahaha: or Dajal club in name of Halal club for KSA

نتیجه تصویری برای ‪clockwork orange night club+milk‬‏

�ت�ج� تص��ر� برا� �clockwork orange night club��

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 6/14/2019 at 9:22 AM, LeftCoastMom said:

^ Didn't say it was a great idea,but I think there is a difference between molesting kids and having a "nightclub"

I agree theres is a difference but theres also a similarity and that is that both of them are sins.

As for your statement:

You said: "Maybe they're finally just being honest?" 

Honest as in what?

Honest as in open, open as in accepting of it. 

Should we be "honest" with all the sicknesses of a society?

don’t get me wrong, we acknowledge that these sins are there but theres a world difference between acknowledging their existence and being open/accepting of them.

3 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam , anyway it's all illegal & somehow haram in Iran but always there is people that break the law but making something that is Haram in Islam as a legal & name it Halal because of Saudi King desire  in the land that Islam rises from it is hypocrisy but KSA & it's fans always pointing Iranians as non Muslims & accusing Iranians about not following Islamic teachings but call themselves as 100% Muslims but for sake of Saudi Royal family they ignore Islamic rullling even waht is basis of their ideology & change every Haraam to Halal and every Halal to Haraam.

Is it the nightclub that is your problem? They made it "halal", except that they didn't. They changed the entire concept. It has nothing to do with Iranians and your faith.

On 6/15/2019 at 4:40 AM, IbnSina said:

I agree theres is a difference but theres also a similarity and that is that both of them are sins.

As for your statement:

You said: "Maybe they're finally just being honest?" 

Honest as in what?

Honest as in open, open as in accepting of it. 

Should we be "honest" with all the sicknesses of a society?

don’t get me wrong, we acknowledge that these sins are there but theres a world difference between acknowledging their existence and being open/accepting of them.

Well, you might not have to worry. Apparently the Saudi authorities are now backtracking on this. Seems somebody jumped the gun.

As far as being honest about one's  party scenes, my understanding, though, was that it wasn't going to serve alcohol, the place would be supervised, and that there would be a lower age limit. Basically giving young adults a place to gather under controlled conditions instead of going underground and doing who knows what. My own question would be whether some sort of " nightclub " is the best way to do it. But I'm probably the wrong person to ask. I've never been a " clubber" myself. I can think of fewer places in which I would not wish to waste my time or money. And my own  family, once upon a time, may or may not have said it was perfectly okay to burn the local liquor store to the ground if the then-owner didn't stop  violating the law and luring in young natives. 

Tribes  around here usually hold various festivals at which young people can gather with family and Elders present.. My married son and my engaged son met their future spouses there. 

19 hours ago, Aragaia said:

Is it the nightclub that is your problem? They made it "halal", except that they didn't. They changed the entire concept. It has nothing to do with Iranians and your faith.

Salam you always attack Iran & Iranians & our faith but deny it later ,majority of your posts are against Iran & Shias to defend Saudis & Salafis/Wahabis

11 hours ago, LeftCoastMom said:

Tribes  around here usually hold various festivals at which young people can gather with family and Elders present.. My married son and my engaged son met their future spouses there

this is same as what Muslims are doing but Saudis are trying to change it to attending in nightclubs in name of making Halal night club & separate young generation from their families & Elders.

On 6/14/2019 at 2:22 AM, LeftCoastMom said:

^ Didn't say it was a great idea,but I think there is a difference between molesting kids and having a "nightclub"

It's both satanic.