Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
3wliya_maryam

The Sudanese massacre

Rate this topic

In case anyone is wondering why a lot of people's profile pictures on social media are blue, it's because it reflects the favourite colour of a protester who was killed trying to protect a few women. This protester was martyred on his birthday! May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) grant him Jannah.

:( :(

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Thanks, was going just about to start a thread about Sudan myself yesterday but glad u did instead. 

The massacre in Sudan is connected to Saudi and Yemen. Saudi doesn't want civilian rule in Sudan because the Sudanese want to pull their thousands of troops out of Yemen, but Saudi doesn't want to lose their military support so they are orchestrating this massacre to keep military rule in Sudan. 

Guest 313

The victims are Africans, if this was in Yemen/Syria/Lebanon/Palestine (any country that has significant geopolitical significance in the battle between the US/Israel/Saudi and Iran), everyone would be exploding.

This video released 3 days ago with a rather disturbing thumbnail has a surprisingly accurate (although very bizarre) video on the topic.

This Sunni brother did do some research on the topic though, and gathered community discussion... so I think it's fairly legit. Source: Praecursator - Youtube 'Community' post. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVJrpGc-dVlUdwXVR8PUyhg/community?&ab_channel=PRAECURSATOR

PRAECURSATOR
PRAECURSATOR

5 days ago

Salaam

Can someone explain what's going on in Sudan? I am researching, however, my solution points towards a civilian government. You may have a different answer?

Sudan is going through extreme violence right now and the media is not showing everything. There's issues and ideologies at play that need to be highlighted.

I'd appreciate if you can share your opinion on the matter. Africa is important to us and very close to our heart.

Please keep the comment section within the topic, any other things discussed here will be removed and any anti Islamic comments or curse against Prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) or Allah will result in a permanent ban.

Thank you

Praecursator

Viewer Reply: brother there are many things going on in sudan now Saudi uae and some other countries now want power in sudan they sending kids to yemen to fight sudan is now being used as slave labor for terror only solution is not civilian government brother only solution is khilafa inshallah love you brother

Praecursator Reply: You are right. I hope the kids are not taken advantage of. They are too young to understand right and wrong. I will look into this more. Thanks

Viewer Reply: Sudan if I remember correctly was one of the seven nations selected for regime change after 9/11 happened as revealed by General Wesley Clark. I guess there are major powers behind the curtains involved.

Praecursator gave a HEART to this reply.

Viewer Reply: Salam brother. I will explain the whole of Sudan to you. Firstly, Sudan used to have a president who lasted for 3 decades, Omar al Bashir. Omar al Bashir was good at the beginning but over time he began to corrupt. Some wrong things he did was supporting terrorism, supporting bashars chemical weapons programs and use, raised food and gas prices for no reason, and fired at protesters. Back in December, the sudanese took to the streets of Khartoum(capital) to protest Bashirs rule and ask for his resignation. Riot police and security forces fired at protesters and used tear gas and many other dangerous materials. After a month or so of widespread strikes and protests, Bashir wanted to negotiate with protesters but all protest leaders refused. Soon after, the military joined forces with protestors and ousted Omar Al Bashir. Soon after that, a Transitional Military Council was formed to lead the country, until the next elections. The TMC constantly reminded protestors that they were not hungry for power, and that they would negotiate with protest leaders. After many failed negotiations about who would lead the next council(military or civilians) until the next elections, protesters organized a sit in at the military headquarters in Khartoum. While summits were being held in Mecca, sudanese military leaders negotiated with Saudi and Emirati counterparts, which led to consultation with the qatari ambassador to Sudan from the military leaders, and the Al Jazeera(Qatari news) office shut down in Khartoum. The TMC a few days ago started shooting protestors, clearing out the sit ins, and throwing dead bodies into the Nile. Sudanese military leaders also cut off the internet in the whole of Sudan so nobody is able to broadcast the killings and horror that is happening in Sudan. Please pray for them. The same thing happened in Egypt, president was overthrown, military council, emirati Saudi influence, killing and silencing protestors, then a president who the Saudis and emiratis picked.

Viewer Reply: They have decided that an election will be held in 9 months.People have died during the protests as late as yesterday. The ethiopian PM Abiy Ahmed wants to intervene because that situation has brought about lots of stress within the region.The East African Community does not want to intervene because Sudan is considered an enemy due to the discrimination they made the south sudanese undergo. [Thinking Face Emoji] The armies of East Africa are also mainly in Somalia so I'm not sure they can even assist. If you are a Muslim, pray to Allah to help them, if a Christian pray to Jehovah.I hope things won't get out of hand.

Praecursator Reply: Good information, thank you.

Viewer Reply: Saudi Arabia and it's allies are responsible for chaos and CONFLICT in Sudan. Saudi Arabia dislodged the legitimate government of Sudan only to ensure it's interests are safeguarded. Cheap supplies of Sudanese Soldiers in the Yemen war is also an angle one must look...! PLAYER'S ARE AT WORK!

Viewer Reply: Sudan is very important for Israel they want to form NWO so they want to destroy sudan as well.

Viewer Reply: I saw on instagram, 20+ Women are raped by government army and they are using their underwear as flags on the road to show others. Mainly Muslim communities somehow protesting Against their government. Armys are beating protesters brutally

Praecursator Reply: The rapes should stop. This shows the situation has become utterly sick when women are being raped, houses being set alight. Not a single leader is speaking about this issue. We must force them to do so.

Edited by AmirioTheMuzzy

On 6/14/2019 at 1:08 AM, Diaz said:

I heard some rumors that Saudi Arabic, UAE and Egypt are helping these rapist to murder the innocent people, is this true?

it's the KSA & UAE expertise , in any place that these two are present it's a normal proxy  by them & Egypt is not better than these two. 

South Sudan -that evilgelical contrivance- pleaded for help from famine on Friday the 14th of June.

Not that I believe they will get any. Look how Ebola is mostly ignored in the DRC and the inaction this week when it spread in Uganda.

As I wrote a couple of years ago about West Africa, this inaction is not 'donor fatigue', it is racism.

If you don’t know , now you know :Sudan |The Daily show 

New batch of Sudanese mercenaries arrives in Aden

http://en.abna24.com/news//new-batch-of-sudanese-mercenaries-arrives-in-aden_953172.html

June 21, 2019 - 5:43 PM News Code : 953172 Source : AlmasirahLink: 

New batch of Sudanese mercenaries arrives in Aden

Local sources confirmed the arrival of a new batch of mercenaries of Sudanese soldiers to the city of Aden, Southern Yemen. The aggression alliance sent them to Yemen. 

Ahlul Bayt News Agency (ABNA): Local sources confirmed the arrival of a new batch of mercenaries of Sudanese soldiers to the city of Aden, Southern Yemen. The aggression alliance sent them to Yemen. 

The sources pointed out that the alliance of the US-Saudi aggression brought a batch of mercenaries of the Sudanese army to Aden, expected to be involved in the holocaust to West Coast or Dala'e fronts, according to the site RT Russian. 

The Sudanese Sudan Tribune Newspaper said that about 600 of the rapid support forces, mostly children under the age of 18, were deployed to Yemen from the airport in the city of Nyala, South Darfur at the end of last April to put them in the crematoria and futile battles to protect the Saudi border areas, rather than Saudi army. More than 1,000 Sudanese mercenaries, including commanders and officers, have been killed over the past year by army fire and the Popular Committees, as well as many Sudanese prisoners who have fallen into the grip of the army and the committees on the West Coast and Medi fronts. 

While the New York Times revealed that Saudi Arabia had brought child fighters from the Sudanese state of Darfur, in return for thousands of dollars, to fight alongside it in the war against Yemen against the so-called Houthi fighters. 

While the New York Times newspaper revealed that Saudi Arabia had brought child fighters from the Sudanese state of Darfur, in return for thousands of dollars, to fight alongside it in the war against Yemen against Ansarullah fighters. 

cdc679bebbe282e170ab6fe0dca8445e_461.jpg

http://fa.abna24.com/news/کاریکاتور/کاریکاتور-ژنرال-سودانی-در-سودای-پادشاهی_753595.html

Civil rights movement in Sudan (leads to military court)

6bd8407bf6d5ceee8602e3fad4c3511f_243.jpg

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Snipers shoot dead at least 5 protesters in central Sudan rally

https://en.abna24.com/news//snipers-shoot-dead-at-least-5-protesters-in-central-sudan-rally_965705.html

July 30, 2019 - 9:23 AM News Code : 965705 Source : PressTVLink: 

Snipers shoot dead at least 5 protesters in central Sudan rally

At least five demonstrators, including four students, have been shot dead during a protest rally in a city in central Sudan, as an ongoing political turmoil worsens in the crisis-hit African country.