Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

How do I experience true faith and reliance on Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) with all my heart and soul?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

Salam alakum,

Alhamdilalah I am a practicing Muslima with faith in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). I experience real moments of connection with Allah on a day to day basis and during ibadah and understand from a rational/ logical perspective that He knows what's best for me with regards to putting me through hardship, making me wait to meet a partner and reach my career goals etc etc. However, I feel like my heart does not fully believe this because why am I anxious about the future, uncertain and unsatisfied with my current situation?

I'd like to know if you struggle with this with too and whether you have any recommendations for 3amal/ duaas prayers, for reading or general lifestyle tips.

I hope this makes sense- I know the question is a little bizarre.

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • Forum Administrators

Salam. I'm sorry that it took so long to approve your topic. Maybe you could reply again to update if you still feel the same way.