Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Isaam

Do miracles of Karbala actually happen like this? 

Rate this topic

1 hour ago, Aragaia said:

No.

Medicine is fascinating though.

No for the miracles happening or for knowing people who have had miracles happen?

31 minutes ago, Isaam said:

Oh I think it really was a miracle though, because God can do anything.

I agree. He can. I just don't think it happened so this time. Depending on how you want to use the word miracle though.

On 6/10/2019 at 11:24 PM, Isaam said:

Do miracles of Karbala actually happen like this? 

do you guys know anyone who had something amazing happen in Karbala?

Miracles happen for the believers for non-believers even if they happen before them, they call it coincidence. 

8 hours ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Miracles happen for the believers for non-believers even if they happen before them, they call it coincidence. 

Yeah

12 hours ago, Isaam said:

Oooo, can you share some??

Once I was troubled by wrong thoughts every time and questions coming to my brain about belief, I did not want to have them. So, I slept and saw a dream in which someone said to me in dream "argue with your shaitan". When I woke up, on the same day, I was looking through hadith in my mobile and I saw hadith of Imam Muhammad al Baqir (عليه السلام): "When you have viswas (wrong thoughts or questions about faith by Shaitan), argue with Shaitan". 

Didn't look to me a coincidence. 

Edited by Flying_Eagle

It can be true. It may not.

I just see ways people acting up on our faith, following Christian tendencies with miracles and supernatural things happening...after extensive research about certain stories they turn out fake or at least questionable.

these things could damage peoples faiths when people realize its not true. You can’t build up peoples faith on myths.

nontheless, Allah can do anything. So Allah knows best

@Noor Taleb

In 1890, at the 25th anniversary of the benzene structure discovery, Friedrich August Kekulé, a German chemist, reminisced about his major accomplishments and told of two dreams that he had at key moments of his work. In his first dream, in 1865, he saw atoms dance around and link to one another. He awakened and immediately began to sketch what he saw in his dream.

Later, Kekulé had another dream, in which he saw atoms dance around, then form themselves into strings, moving about in a snake-like fashion. This vision continued until the snake of atoms formed itself into an image of a snake eating its own tail. This dream gave Kekulé the idea of the cyclic structure of benzene.