Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mateen Rokni

How to see a women hoor from jannah in a dream ?

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, Mateen Rokni said:

What do I need to recite in order to see the beautiful women of paradise in my dream ?

And why do you want that? To check if they are worth all the jihad bin nafs? :grin:

I believe a better thing do would be to focus on your amaals in the dunaya so you get to see a real one in the akhira.

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum Brother Mateen

I congratulate you for an original thread.

Keep it hallal!

This thread is better than the three gay threads dominating ShiaChat.

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

I can only judge by some of the other posts such as the Gaza and ISIS one, but I don't know how serious this is. Although I agree it at least shows some originality.

Guest Ali

There are no duas (at least I havent seen any) that promise seeing hoor al 'ayn in ones dream. And perhaps theres wisdom in that.

Focus on being the best version of yourself in taqwa and wara', learn about your religion, help others, spread the 'uluum of Ahlul Bayt and dedicate your life for the service of Aal Mohammed and God will bless you with the best hoor al 'ayn insha Allah.

I thought all men get hooris in jannah but when I read the holy Qur'an again during this years holy Ramadan, I started to understand it differently:

That only the first group of people (the righteous ones) will get the company of hooris, not the second group of people (the "usual Muslims").

Could anyone confirm or debunk this?

Seeing my wife in my dreams is sufficient for me masha'Allah, and if I am united with her, my children and family in the hereafter I will be in need of nobody else.

Guest HoorLocator
On 6/8/2019 at 5:11 PM, Mateen Rokni said:

What do I need to recite in order to see the beautiful women of paradise in my dream ?

Don’t know about the Hoor only, but there indeed is a Dua from Imam Sadiq A to see your place in paradise in your dream, not just the Hoor. Obviously you could read that Dua as many times as you wish, it’s only Allah’s will at the end of the day to show it to you or not. 

Dua is a whole procedure of reading certain number of Raka’ of salat after the Salat ul Juma’ and could easily take more than a few minutes to recite it. 

On 6/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, Mateen Rokni said:

Imam Ja'afar Saadiq ((عليه السلام).) said whoever recites 100 times Laa Ilaaha Illallaah at bed-time Allaah shall make a house for him/her in Paradise, and whoever recites 100 times Istighfaar, his/her sins shall be forgiven in such quantity as the falling leaves of a tree.

To seek guidance for a problem in dream: Go to bed while you are in the state of Twahaarah. Before falling asleep recite 7 times Surah Ash-Shams and 7 times Surah Al-Layl, then recite:Allaahumj'alnee Min Amri Haadhaa Farajan Wa Makhrajan.

http://www.duas.org/bedtimedua.htm

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Imam Ja'afar Saadiq ((عليه السلام).) said whoever recites 100 times Laa Ilaaha Illallaah at bed-time Allaah shall make a house for him/her in Paradise, and whoever recites 100 times Istighfaar, his/her sins shall be forgiven in such quantity as the falling leaves of a tree.

To seek guidance for a problem in dream: Go to bed while you are in the state of Twahaarah. Before falling asleep recite 7 times Surah Ash-Shams and 7 times Surah Al-Layl, then recite:Allaahumj'alnee Min Amri Haadhaa Farajan Wa Makhrajan.

http://www.duas.org/bedtimedua.htm

can you write the following dua in Arabic, Allaahumj'alnee Min Amri Haadhaa Farajan Wa Makhrajan.

58 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

can you write the following dua in Arabic, Allaahumj'alnee Min Amri Haadhaa Farajan Wa Makhrajan.

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِی مِنْ أَمْرِی فَرَجاً وَ مَخْرَجاً

https://www.islamquest.net/fa/archive/question/fa48048

it's with sound in end of second paragraph (with sound) in following link

http://www.erfan.ir/mafatih60/دعای-سریع-الاجابه-کلیات-مفاتیح-الجنان-با-ترجمه-استاد-حسین-انصاریان

Edited by Ashvazdanghe