Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, Laayla said:

Bismehe Ta3ala 

Assalam Alikum Brother Mateen

I congratulate you for an original thread.

Keep it hallal!

This thread is better than the three gay threads dominating ShiaChat.

M3 Salamah, Fe Amin Allah 

I can only judge by some of the other posts such as the Gaza and ISIS one, but I don't know how serious this is. Although I agree it at least shows some originality.

Guest Ali

There are no duas (at least I havent seen any) that promise seeing hoor al 'ayn in ones dream. And perhaps theres wisdom in that.

Focus on being the best version of yourself in taqwa and wara', learn about your religion, help others, spread the 'uluum of Ahlul Bayt and dedicate your life for the service of Aal Mohammed and God will bless you with the best hoor al 'ayn insha Allah.

I thought all men get hooris in jannah but when I read the holy Qur'an again during this years holy Ramadan, I started to understand it differently:

That only the first group of people (the righteous ones) will get the company of hooris, not the second group of people (the "usual Muslims").

Could anyone confirm or debunk this?

Guest HoorLocator
On 6/8/2019 at 5:11 PM, Mateen Rokni said:

What do I need to recite in order to see the beautiful women of paradise in my dream ?

Don’t know about the Hoor only, but there indeed is a Dua from Imam Sadiq A to see your place in paradise in your dream, not just the Hoor. Obviously you could read that Dua as many times as you wish, it’s only Allah’s will at the end of the day to show it to you or not. 

Dua is a whole procedure of reading certain number of Raka’ of salat after the Salat ul Juma’ and could easily take more than a few minutes to recite it. 

On 6/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, Mateen Rokni said:

What do I need to recite in order to see the beautiful women of paradise in my dream ?

Imam Ja'afar Saadiq ((عليه السلام).) said whoever recites 100 times Laa Ilaaha Illallaah at bed-time Allaah shall make a house for him/her in Paradise, and whoever recites 100 times Istighfaar, his/her sins shall be forgiven in such quantity as the falling leaves of a tree.

To seek guidance for a problem in dream: Go to bed while you are in the state of Twahaarah. Before falling asleep recite 7 times Surah Ash-Shams and 7 times Surah Al-Layl, then recite:Allaahumj'alnee Min Amri Haadhaa Farajan Wa Makhrajan.

http://www.duas.org/bedtimedua.htm

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Imam Ja'afar Saadiq ((عليه السلام).) said whoever recites 100 times Laa Ilaaha Illallaah at bed-time Allaah shall make a house for him/her in Paradise

Yeah but OP be like

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Imam Ja'afar Saadiq ((عليه السلام).) said whoever recites 100 times Laa Ilaaha Illallaah at bed-time Allaah shall make a house for him/her in Paradise, and whoever recites 100 times Istighfaar, his/her sins shall be forgiven in such quantity as the falling leaves of a tree.

To seek guidance for a problem in dream: Go to bed while you are in the state of Twahaarah. Before falling asleep recite 7 times Surah Ash-Shams and 7 times Surah Al-Layl, then recite:Allaahumj'alnee Min Amri Haadhaa Farajan Wa Makhrajan.

http://www.duas.org/bedtimedua.htm

can you write the following dua in Arabic, Allaahumj'alnee Min Amri Haadhaa Farajan Wa Makhrajan.

58 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

can you write the following dua in Arabic, Allaahumj'alnee Min Amri Haadhaa Farajan Wa Makhrajan.

اللَّهُمَّ اجْعَلْ لِی مِنْ أَمْرِی فَرَجاً وَ مَخْرَجاً

https://www.islamquest.net/fa/archive/question/fa48048

it's with sound in end of second paragraph (with sound) in following link

http://www.erfan.ir/mafatih60/دعای-سریع-الاجابه-کلیات-مفاتیح-الجنان-با-ترجمه-استاد-حسین-انصاریان

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Salaam, as someone said above, there might be huge wisdom in one not being able to see houris in dreams. This is because there were hadiths stating that if men in this dunya were to actually look at them and their beauty right now they would be driven insane and would fight and kill each other over them right now (not sure about authenticity but if we take a look at other things such as us not being able to see Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) because our eyes not being able to take it, or being allowed to drink wine and other drinks in the hereafter as the bodies we will have will be far superior and not be able to get intoxicated, then all of this can very well fall into that possibility as well)

Also keep in mind that I believe there was a hadith from Imam Sadiq (عليه السلام) that for the righteous people, a man's wife in this dunya will be made to look even more beautiful than the houris he may have in Jannah, so be content with the wife you have here as she will inshAllah exceed the beauty of even the houris if you both are righteous :)

Edited by Kirmani

On 6/9/2019 at 1:41 AM, Mateen Rokni said:

Are you sure that hooris are women? 

Even if they are women, they are not mahram to you, so why do you want to see them? I don’t think that their husbands-to-be would like it.

23 hours ago, IbnSina said:

I thought all men get hooris in jannah but when I read the holy Qur'an again during this years holy Ramadan, I started to understand it differently:

That only the first group of people (the righteous ones) will get the company of hooris, not the second group of people (the "usual Muslims").

Could anyone confirm or debunk this?

https://www.al-Islam.org/ask/is-it-true-that-all-men-in-paradise-will-get-the-company-of-houris-or-are-there-only-some-special-men-who-will-get-them

I asked some professional religious people, one of them replied. I will update you if someone else reply as well.

Just now, Diaz said:

https://www.al-Islam.org/ask/is-it-true-that-all-men-in-paradise-will-get-the-company-of-houris-or-are-there-only-some-special-men-who-will-get-them

I asked some professional religious people, one of them replied. I will update you if someone else reply as well.

Very good.

As far as the link goes, it supports my understanding. It is refeering to the second group of people, not the first group, the forerunners.

Please do update us when you get a reply.

11 hours ago, IbnSina said:

What kind of a question is that?

56:22 And [for them are] fair women with large, [beautiful] eyes,

There is no word in that verse which means "women". There is only one word: hoor al-ain.

The word عین  means "eye" but it has other meanings too.

I think the English translation would be more accurate if it was just a transliteration of the Arabic term.

7 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

There is no word in that verse which means "women". There is only one word: hoor al-ain.

The word عین  means "eye" but it has other meanings too.

I think the English translation would be more accurate if it was just a transliteration of the Arabic term.

You mean to say that there is not a single ayah in the holy Qur'an that referes to hooris as female creatures?

Not a single hadith that clarifies this?

2 hours ago, IbnSina said:

You mean to say that there is not a single ayah in the holy Qur'an that referes to hooris as female creatures?

Not a single hadith that clarifies this?

Qur'an uses feminine pronouns for hooris but does it necessarily mean that they are women? I doubt. Qur'an also uses feminine pronouns for the sun but sun is not a woman.

1 hour ago, shadow_of_light said:

Qur'an uses feminine pronouns for hooris but does it necessarily mean that they are women? I doubt. 

Houries and Women of Paradise

For deriving physical pleasures in paradise, Allah has created the ‘Hourul Een’ for the believers. They have been given this name because ‘Hoor’ means ‘bright color and ‘Een’ means ‘expanse and dark-eyed, for their eyes will be quite dark, and their skin pure white.

“And pure, beautiful ones, the like of hidden pearls.” (Surah al-Waqe’ah, 56:22-23)

“In them shall be those who restrained their eyes, neither man nor jinn shall have touched them before.” (Surah ar-Rahman, 55:56)

“As though they were rubies and corals.” (Surah ar Rahman, 55:58)

“And with them shall be those who restrain their eyes, having beautiful eyes. As if they were eggs carefully protected.” (Surah as-Saffat, 37:48-49)

It is related that a Hourie will be wearing seventy dresses, even then the whiteness of their calves will be visible. Their bodies will be glowing with the gentle brightness of rubies. Abdullah ibne Mas’ood says, that he heard the Holy Prophet (s) as having said, that a light will shine forth in paradise and people will wonder as to what it is. It would be said to them that the light was being emitted from the teeth of a hourie laughing seated in front of her husband.

“Surely we have made them to grow into a (new) growth, then We have made them virgins, loving, equals in age.” (Surah al-Waqe’ah, 56:35-37)

All of these houries will be aged sixteen years, while the age of the believers (in Paradise) will be thirty-three years. The hair of the houries’ will be curled, their bodies bright and clean of unwanted hair.

“And they shall have Pure mates in them, and in them they shall abide (forever)” (Surah -al-Baqarah, 2:25)

These houries will be free from pride and arrogance and will not envy each other.

It is related that on the right side of the hourie it will be written: “Praise be to Allah who has fulfilled what He promised,” and on the left side: “Praise be to Allah who has relieved us of grief.”

In a lengthy tradition the Holy Prophet (s) says, that when Allah created the hourie’, on her right hand was written “Muhammadun Rasoolullah,” and on her left hand “Aliyyun Waliyullah.” On her forehead was written “Al-Hasan” and on her chin “Al Hussain,” and on both of her lips “In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, Merciful.” Ibne Mas’ood asked, “O’ Prophet! who will have this blessing?” The Holy Prophet (s) replied, “The one who recites “In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, Merciful” with due respect.”

Those Women who die in faith, their beauty in paradise will be more than that of the houries.

“In them are goodly things, beautiful ones.” (Surah ar- Rahman, 55:70)

The women referred to here are the faithful ones who will enter paradise. In reference to the above verse, Allama Majlisi quotes Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq ((عليه السلام).) as saying, that the “goodly things” referred to in the verse are those women who are believers, the Shi’ahs, and the Wise ones. They will enter paradise and will be given in wedlock to the believing men.

It is related that those women who did not marry in this world, or those women whose husbands had not entered paradise, will be given the freedom to choose the believer whom she desires, and they shall be married to them. But if a women’s husband is present in paradise, she will be permitted to marry him with her consent. If in the world she married more than once, the man who has the greatest status (in paradise) and has committed more good deeds will be chosen for her.

https://www.al-Islam.org/last-journey-translation-manazil-al-akhirah-shaykh-Abbas-qummi/paradise-jannat

19 hours ago, shadow_of_light said:

Qur'an uses feminine pronouns for hooris but does it necessarily mean that they are women? I doubt. Qur'an also uses feminine pronouns for the sun but sun is not a woman.

Maybe the young boys mentioned separately are for serving the women? 

Could someone confirm/refute this?

8 minutes ago, Ejaz said:

Maybe the young boys mentioned separately are for serving the women? 

Could someone confirm/refute this?

A fairly recent Hyde Park debate mentioned the young boys which got the usual Dawah crew all defensive and aggressive. In a very rare occaision even Hijab was rattled and lost his cool which goes against his usual calm demeanor.

It does not seem like the Hyde Park Dawah crowd had a credible rrsponse or comeback, not that they are scholars or anything. But still.

When the Qur'an talks about them being untouched by men and jinn, that in itself suggests either a.) Hooris are women untouched by men b.) Hooris come as male or female and the reference to them being untouched by men means that no human has ever touched them. I cannot understand why hooris would be men though, in line with what early Muslims understood hooris to be.